URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6937
Printed Date: 25 April 2024 at 10:21pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Very Old News
Posted By: Whisper
Subject: Very Old News
Date Posted: 24 September 2006 at 1:10am

Spy chiefs to probe 'Osama is dead' claim

Much much older than you may think. But he needs to be kept alive to scare people into submission. Two things will never solve: Who done Nine eleven? and Who killed OBL?

Some of us may remember there was a huge news of BIG catch from Mush a few months ago?

Can anyone "prove" that Che is dead?

Good luck with your extremely kind Demoncracies.

Replies:
Posted By: UmmAmara
Date Posted: 24 September 2006 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

But he needs to be kept alive to scare people into submission.

PUH-lease whisper...the guy is still alive and well.Saudi denied any part of that..why cant it be the other way round..that those who started the romour are tryn to make it look like terrorism is forever gone,buried in the 'lets forget' grave...?!
Whisper,u realy think he died a long time ago and he is jus kept alive to scare people?Havent u seen the videos in which he replied to many of bush's extrimism on this matter?How about when he said that the american troops should be removed from iraq o'wise face consequnces when bush started attacking iraq?
Was he revived from the dead?

These are just malicious romours that are tryn to bring down the master-of-art...why am i sayn master of art?!...Wel his techniques are moreover unbeatable,very unique that the US cant handle the competition...they wil never find him.

All in favour of Osama bi Laden...thumbs up!

-------------
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 24 September 2006 at 9:19am

why cant it be the other way round..that those who started the romour are tryn to make it look like terrorism is forever gone,buried in the 'lets forget' grave...?!

I think the UBL is dead, hence Bush's admission during a private meeting with media- and other neo-cons last week in which he stated that OBL is not a priority.

For the public he must be kept alive, after all, he is/was the reason of the beginning of the "war on terror," and to now admit that he is dead would deflate the entire war hype. The last video of UBL was released a few weeks ago and is very, very old.

Sister, as we constantly hear, terrorism is alive and kicking and the death of UBL would not stop the war-mongers from declaring that terrorism is forever gone.

Date Posted: 25 September 2006 at 5:00am
But isnt that bush's dream to see osama dead my dear?i really dont get ur concept

-------------

Posted By: Duende
Date Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:08am
UmmAmara, perhaps it is too twisted to get your head around, but it
goes something like this:

The never-ending War on Terror (which I must point out is a
CONCEPT, not a tangible THING) needs enemies to feed it. Why do
Bush & Co want the terrorism to continue? because it gives them the
reason to maintain the people of America in a state of permanent
fear and worry, rather than worrying about their sudden loss of
purchasing power as their economy sinks into a hole, and the
country runs out of gas and oil.

While Bush & Co and their Coallition of the Willing dash about from
one country to another, bombing, enforcing economic harship in the
guise of 'austerity measures', spreading rumours of evil regimes with
nuclear warheads hidden under the bed, and causing the world's
worst known terrorism hot bed (Iraq), their people back home and
across the world generally, can miss the real reason they're doing
this: securing a steady source of energy for the coming years.

You surely don't believe Bush when he claims his dream is to see
Usama dead? Bush is an incompetent politician, which means, you
can't believe anything he says is really from his own mind/
consciousness. Bush will say what he's told to say, or what he thinks
his audience wants to hear, or in fact, the first thing that comes into
his tiny brain.

Osama Bin Laden, like AlZarqawi are chracters largely built up for
home consumption. Think about it, how come we have no
independent sources confirming or denying the authenticity of this
video or that. How come only the US has the ability to check the
authenticity of these recordings? If Bin Laden were dead, the Bush
admin would have to come up with a new Great Big Boogy Man to
blame everything on, so, he must be kept 'officially' alive.

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:24am

Sister, I don't believe that Bush's priority is to see UBL dead, because he knows that he's dead. Remember, the war started because UBL needed to be caught. Well, if he's dead then what reason would there be for American soldiers to still die in Afghanistan and for the US government to continue to meddle in Afghanistan's business?

"We" established a democratic government in Afghanistan which should be able to deal with the internal problems and the Talibans, right? UBL is the only reason why "we" must continue UNTIL he's dead. UBL must be kept alive in the minds of Americans.

This "war on terror" is NOT about UBL or the "liberation" of Iraq. From the beginning it was all about America/Israel gaining a foothold in the regions. America had planned these things long before 9/11, and nothing is going to stop them. Although I'm still hopeful, as I was a few weeks ago, that the bushies won't do it, I now fear that we're getting closer to another invasion - Iran. It's all been written in stone. just follow the mission statement of the "Project for the 21st. Century" and the recent developments.

UBL, liberation of Iraq, spreading democracy and freedom, and all the others catch phrases of the current American government are nothing but deceptions and lies.

Read: Topic-On Iran: Current Events

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:06am

Well, dead or alive, it seems to me that OBL is even more strangely Semitic than George Orwell�s Emmanuel Goldstein!

Serv

"Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia" (Orwell, 1984)

Date Posted: 25 September 2006 at 10:58am

Some of us may remember there was a huge news of BIG catch from Mush a few months ago? Can anyone "prove" that Che is dead?

They didn�t want to create a martyr out of him. It was hushed up. He had to go one day. No?

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:25pm
Atleast Musharraf spoke some truth over here:

He adds: �It is no secret that the United States has never been comfortable with a Muslim country acquiring nuclear weapons and the Americans undoubtedly would have taken the opportunity of an invasion to destroy such weapons.�

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 12:59pm

Duende...our conversation continues...

and the
country runs out of gas and oil.

With or without osama dead,america wil stil get oil.Osama fled from saudi arabia because he was angry why the arabs were supplying non-muslims with oil when they could use it to export to other muslim countries..the arabs were furious and called hima a terrorist.An only child of a civil engineer father,he fled and started war on the people attacking islam by using the wealth his rich father left him.So...saudi arabia stil exports oil to US and thats why i see no point of what ur saying.They support bush technically speaking not that they show it but they have to coz of their trade with the US.

While Bush & Co and their Coallition of the Willing dash about from
one country to another, bombing, enforcing economic harship in the
guise of 'austerity measures', spreading rumours of evil regimes with
nuclear warheads hidden under the bed, and causing the world's
worst known terrorism hot bed (Iraq), their people back home and
across the world generally, can miss the real reason they're doing
this:

This i seem to get...wel,he can use osama as the scapegoat but stil comparing the price to the news of osama being held back..i think the first is rather a more bigger piece of cake to bush than witholding the info.If he gets osama dead,he wil be the ronouned politician who during his regime caught one of the most wanted and notorious men on earth...u should know what i mean if u watched clinton's interview on fox tv where he got rather angry and disturbed when he was told that during his time he didnt catch osama..what more could bush want?!He would be the hero of the century...

Bush is an incompetent politician, which means, you
can't believe anything he says is really from his own mind/
consciousness. Bush will say what he's told to say, or what he thinks
his audience wants to hear, or in fact, the first thing that comes into
his tiny brain

Osama Bin Laden, like AlZarqawi are chracters largely built up for
home consumption.

I do differ with u,if bush gets them dead he hopes to finish up the muslim world and the new emerging groups of trained,ready to die young muslims from all over the world esp france these days...they are being trained in iraq and being sent back home to their countries to act what they have been taught if they are not posted to die in iraq that is.

Think about it, how come we have no
independent sources confirming or denying the authenticity of this
video or that.

Because its just a malicious rumour which bush is dying to prove true. 

How come only the US has the ability to check the
authenticity of these recordings?

Because so far,they are the ones who are obsessed with osama..other countries have their own problems to deal with.

If Bin Laden were dead, the Bush
admin would have to come up with a new Great Big Boogy Man to
blame everything on, so, he must be kept 'officially' alive. 

Mayb/maybe not.

What u need to understand is that,osama will die eventually if he is not dead but not under the hands of the US..thats what he saidthats what he said.He is human of course and i dont deny that maybe he is dead,Allah SW knows best but u hav to understand that so far,no 1 has proved it right and so he is not dead...how many tv stations,newspapers would die for such news?Imajin the sale that day...u really have to weigh the options here. 

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:31pm

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/26/taliban.binladen.reut/index.html?section=cnn_world - http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/26/taliban.binl aden.reut/index.html?section=cnn_world

for all those who think osama is dead.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:32pm
why the arabs were supplying non-muslims with oil when they could use it to export to other muslim countries

Do you know where the Food comes from? Hint: They dont grow on cactus.

They are not giving it for free, If they cease the oil production, It will hurt them more then US.

The wealthy nation of Saudi will be pulled back into the stone age in matter of months.

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by UmmAmara UmmAmara wrote:

They support bush technically speaking not that they show it but they have to coz of their trade with the US.

You are also supporting the bush by buying American made computers, please disconnect your internet because it was made by Americans.

I dont think its forbidden in Islam to trade, Even Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) was a mechant by trade.

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:44pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

They support bush technically speaking not that they show it but they have to coz of their trade with the US.

You are also supporting the bush by buying American made computers, please disconnect your internet because it was made by Americans.

Ur really not serious are u?Computers are only made in US?The major place they come from are japan and china where most of the headquarters of big companies like toshiba are based...work with facts my dear.

The only thing US is capable of producing are those greasy,oily,non-nutritious burgers that are cooked with pork oil.Thats all...no wonder they suffer from dietic issues.No offence to any US citizens here.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:46pm
Intel owns 80% of the market share.

Enjoy your Toshiba, but US made the internet... so how about disconnecting?

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:47pm

akmf...u seem to get the whole concept wrong.I dont think u read my argument as a whole,u may have just perused to the places where they interest u.

About the saudi's..exactly why they are supporting the US...and calling one of their own a terrorist.He(Osama)is a saudi for ur info if u didnt know that.Thats why even if they wanted,they wouldnt support osama,its politcally based and not religion based.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 2:00pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

but US made the internet... so how about disconnecting?

Why ru giving US all the credit?Uk had part of it...with the invention of the TCP/IP model..hawai developed the aloha protocol that was later adapted widely and also helped in the internet world...the internet came as a result of many agreements btw many universities and oraginsation..its not the US alone.They could not have come up with something like this alone.Europe was involved too.Read ur history.

Work me slow my dear.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2006 at 2:10pm

akmf...u seem to get the whole concept wrong.I dont think u read my argument as a whole,u may have just perused to the places where they interest u.

About the saudi's..exactly why they are supporting the US...and calling one of their own a terrorist.He(Osama)is a saudi for ur info if u didnt know that.Thats why even if they wanted,they wouldnt support osama,its politcally based and not religion based.

If it wasnt for the US support the Saudi regime will topple in a day.

Osama is a CIA agent, his group was also financed by the CIA/US Admin.

The Osama is the ticket for the CIA to invade oil-rich muslim lands, and to expand their military power projection.

The worlds super power with latest spy satellite can detect 0.10 * 0.04 meters object from the space, and they cant find a guy in the cave?, The guy who can make movies at his disposal? cant they get any clue?

Date Posted: 27 September 2006 at 4:50am

Not anyone can get anything...the US are good...very good with equipments...but that does not guarantee that they can control the whole world...u seem to think of them as God...they wil never be perfect and sadly the imperfect part wil always remain that they wil never catch osama whose motive is inspired by the fight for Islam.

akmf...Allah SW is the only Superpower...dont ever mistake that.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 September 2006 at 2:26am

The Osama is the ticket for the CIA to invade oil-rich muslim lands, and to expand their military power projection.

When OBL hunt was going on all over the world someone had commented; "he must be operating from some vey plush third floor Pentagon offices"

Date Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:25am
sarcasm never ends...

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net