Forum Description: Comments & Complaints
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6384
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 7:31pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Do we have any system?
Posted By: Whisper
Subject: Do we have any system?
Date Posted: 16 August 2006 at 7:02am

Do we have any system for dealing with imposters?

What should we do if someone claims to be based in Afghanistan while "it" isn't?

How do we act When someone claims to be Afghan and fails the simplest of Afghan tests?

We don't mind what people post on this site, but to allow an imposter in our midst is something different.

Replies:
Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 16 August 2006 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

What should we do if someone claims to be based in Afghanistan while "it" isn't?

How do we act When someone claims to be Afghan and fails the simplest of Afghan tests?

We don't mind what people post on this site, but to allow an imposter in our midst is something different.

Bismillah,

We officially appoint you, Brother Sasha, the fake Afghani finder.

Salaamu Alaykum

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 16 August 2006 at 6:11pm
If I give you the wool will you knit me one too?

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 3:35am
I see your point, Whisper, but some people have good reasons for adopting a fictitious identity.

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:14am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

I see your point, Whisper, but some people have good reasons for adopting a fictitious identity.

I am your president & I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:20am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

If I give you the wool will you knit me one too?

Good one, Daniel.  I have a wool one wrapped around me now.  Believe it or not, it's cold here in the mornings (Maine).

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:46am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

I am your president & I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: Muhammad77
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 6:04am

You claim to be an Afghan and you claim to live in Spain. How shall we believe in you? It applies to everyone including you Whisper. The best thing is to hide the identity and location, so doubts may not wander.

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

You claim to be an Afghan and you claim to live in Spain. How shall we believe in you? It applies to everyone including you Whisper. The best thing is to hide the identity and location, so doubts may not wander.

Cant Afghani guy live in Spain?

btw Long time no see Salman, where have you been?

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 7:20am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

Cant Afghani guy live in Spain?

btw Long time no see Salman, where have you been?

I know how to reply to this guy ak_m_f. He seems to have some problem with me. Here is your reply. 

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 11:30am

I know how to reply to this guy ak_m_f. He seems to have some problem with me. 

What problem could I ever have with someone like you? Sadly or rather very gladly, never noticed you around.

Read my post before jumping into the line of fire without any clothes on.

How do we act when someone claims to be Afghan and fails the simplest of Afghan tests?

How shall we believe in you?

Thank goodness, I can stand and prove my identity at all times, anywhere in this world, without ever having any need to be anything, but me. I won't mind putting all my details (incl. one of my better days photo) on this site, just modesty forbids.

I know who I am and what I stand for.

Do ou know who you really are? And, how you chose to use "we"? Have you suddenly become some kind of a grand rep of this forum or are we some Pir sa'ab in hiding?

Just talk about your own poor self now that you also seem to be operating under a fake identity. Are you :

Sawtul Khilafah
Online Status: Offline

I have no problem with anyone using any identity, but when someone claims to be Afghan and posts trash then it turns into a bit of a different story. I put this chap just a few words in Pushtu, he just seems to have disappeared.

He has proven to be a fake. He should be asked to establish that he is in Afghanistan or "trade" his insults from a no location identity. Simple!

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:04pm

(incl. one of my better days photo) on this site, just modesty forbids.

Well, uh hum, if you're too modest to place your photo on this site, would it be wrong for you to verbally describe yourself?  Just curious, that's all. 

-------------
Patty

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:38pm

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:41pm

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:49pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!  Great one, Hanan!  (Is that considered animal abuse?  I mean, afterall, the poor sheep probably never had a say in that costume....and the shoes are wayyyy too big!

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:51pm

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:56pm

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:05pm

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Patty, I hope you exercise a little more restraint next time you feel like commenting on the outer appearance of a person. Ann just left in a huff, and her adams-apple was frantically bobbing like a fishhook floater on a stormy lake.

Mea culpa!  Of course....I'll try to be a little more reserved from now on.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:24pm

Hanan said above:

"You know, that the imposters and troublemakers are part of our forum lives, but eventually they fade into the nothingness from which they came. I don't think there is a way to expose this supposed Afghan, certainly IslamiCity administrators can't help you ... personal identification confidentiality and all that ..."

Absolutely correct!  I've been here five years now.  But I've seen many of these "troublemakers" as you call them, come and go.  They just sort of hit and run.  Not me....I'm here to stay.

God's/Allah's Peace to you.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 9:32pm

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 2:45am

To Whisper :

You misunderstood me Whisper. I was not addressing you. But I was addressing to ak_m_f. He seems to have some problem with me. And now there has come a problem between both of us as well.

Posted By: Cassandra
Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:56am
[QUOTE=Hanan]

Just WHO are you calling "sheep", Missy? I was in the middle of adjusting my girdle when they took that shot.

Sincerely yours,

Ann

Best laugh I have had since Colin left! Colin, where are you?  Have you found some other diversion?? I hope she's worth it.  People miss you here. Cass

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 5:35am

How shall we believe in you?

Thank goodness, I can stand and prove my identity at all times, anywhere in this world, without ever having any need to be anything, but me. I won't mind putting all my details (incl. one of my better days photo) on this site, just modesty forbids.

I know who I am and what I stand for.

Do ou know who you really are? And, how you chose to use "we"? Have you suddenly become some kind of a grand rep of this forum or are we some Pir sa'ab in hiding?

So were you addressing this complaint only to ME? I thought this was a general complaint which was to be made notice to all.

Just talk about your own poor self now that you also seem to be operating under a fake identity. Are you :

Are you an FBI agent who spies ?

Sawtul Khilafah
Online Status: Offline

I have no problem with anyone using any identity, but when someone claims to be Afghan and posts trash then it turns into a bit of a different story. I put this chap just a few words in Pushtu, he just seems to have disappeared.

He has proven to be a fake. He should be asked to establish that he is in Afghanistan or "trade" his insults from a no location identity. Simple!

Again, are you an FBI agent who spies? You have NOTHING to prove that he is NOT an Afghan.

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Patty wrote: �I've been here five years now. I've seen many of these "troublemakers" as you call them. They just sort of hit and run. Not me....I'm here to stay.�

Patty, are you telling me that,

1) you�ve seen many troublemakers who never stay long, but you�re here to stay, or

2) you're a troublemaker who just sort of hit and run, but you�re here to stay?

See you on the other topic pages.

Waasalam

Dear Hanan,

No, I am not a troublemaker.  I have read posts of many who ARE troublemakers, and those individuals usually do not last long on this most valuable and enlightening site.  I was then simply stating that I do not plan to leave Islamic City.  There are many topics here which I find quite interesting and many "mature" people with whom one can discuss such topics without using rude and/or insulting language.  Mature dialogue and discussion is one path to peace, is it not?

Peace to you.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:14pm

Again, are you an FBI agent who spies? You have NOTHING to prove that he is NOT an Afghan.

Son, I am just asking him to prove just that he is Afghanistan. I know for certain that he is not an Afghan. Read my post (if you hav some problem with plain simple English then please don't hesitate to mention the language of your choice and I will transcribe it in that lingo)

My post clearly mentions that I gave him a plain simple Afghan test. He failed or simply ran away. If you know anything about Afghans, you will know that they never RUN AWAY.

Do you understand what I am saying or you wish me to translate it in Punjabi or whatever?

And, please, dare talk to me ONLY if you are over 18 or, at least, can behave as one.

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 5:35pm

Brother Sasha, its useless to reason with Salman, Please Ignore him in future. He's a little kid. He is looking for somekind of flame war, Dont feed him.

Wasalam.

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 11:02pm

Son, I am just asking him to prove just that he is Afghanistan. I know for certain that he is not an Afghan. Read my post (if you hav some problem with plain simple English then please don't hesitate to mention the language of your choice and I will transcribe it in that lingo)

My post clearly mentions that I gave him a plain simple Afghan test. He failed or simply ran away. If you know anything about Afghans, you will know that they never RUN AWAY.

Do you understand what I am saying or you wish me to translate it in Punjabi or whatever?

And, please, dare talk to me ONLY if you are over 18 or, at least, can behave as one.

You seem to think 'too' mature/smart of yourself. That is all I can say to you. Good luck !

Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 11:46pm

Brother Sasha, its useless to reason with Salman, Please Ignore him in future. He's a little kid. He is looking for somekind of flame war, Dont feed him.

Th imposter seems to have run away. Let's now start on FBI jokes. I won't let you in on its actual title (F B I!) it's almost as bad as that I M F.

You start AK 47.

Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Date Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:16pm

What a LIAR!!!

When did I run away from your question? You asked if I was really an Afghan and I said NO right away.

I responded in the same day you asked so I certainly didnt "run away" from any questions and I even translated some of the Farsi words you challenged me to translate which means I could have fooled you if I wanted to.

ps. I know this thread is about a year old but I didnt read it when it was originally posted but recently I went through some of the old posts and when I saw this I couldnt help but respond.

Date Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:49am

What a LIAR!!!

No need for any such confessions, by now, we all know.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net