URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007
Printed Date: 19 April 2024 at 5:29am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?
Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Subject: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?
Date Posted: 20 July 2006 at 10:41am

In the name of Allah, the Campassionate, the Mercifull

I already posted this on Shiachat forum, but they deleted it and banned me (for obvious reasons). Here's the post:

I know a lot of you would find this unbelievable and would try to ignore or mock this post but the Hezbulah lead by Hasan Nasrulah is itself part of the illuminati plan and not a true resistance!

How were they formed?
In 1982 the Zionists attacked Lebanon under Ariel Sharon. Many "Israelis" including their politicians were against this war, not because they care for the people of Lebanon, but because they thought it made no sense.
Ariel Sharon was criticised by his own men for going into this war, and many of them continue to say they have no idea why it Really happened.

Why was Israel trying to invade Lebanon when they had not yet taken over all of Palestine ?
Remember that at the time, the Hezbulah had not yet been formed.

However, after they attacked and tried to invade Lebanon and murdered thousands of people, and the people seemed to have no hope at all and were waiting for a saviour, the "Hezbulah" appeared. Shortly after, with little fighting, the Zionists pulled out of Lebanon and Hezbulah were seen as the Heros all over the world.

The revolution in Iran had happened only 3 years before this and the revolution promised to spread all accross the Muslim world and unite them all (under the Shiahs).

Considering that the Americans did not try to topple Khomeini and the Iranian Revolution (as they did to Mosaddeq) and considering that the war on Lebanon by the Zionists achieved nothing except the appearance of Hezbulah, could it be that these events were all planed to increase the popularity and the conversion to Shiism in the Middle East?

Why didnt the Hezbulah go into Israel to destroy it and free Palestine? Isnt that what they always supposedly wanted? Were they scared? (Even though their leader, Nasrulah said "we Only fear Allah)
Why did they just remain as a wall for over 20 years, doing very little and only preventing other Muslims (Sunnis) from going into Israel and attacking them.
Why did they arrest Sunnis Muslims who were trying to attack Israel?

This matter is very complicated and cannot be fully explained in one post (it would take over a 100 pages) but let us now look at recetn events:

The Shiahs in Iraq cooperate with the Americans to make their invasion much easier. The Government in Iraq is handed over to the Shiahs. The Government of Afghanistan is handed over to the Northern Alliance (Iran's puppets).
But the war in Iraq was taking away the popularity of the Shiahs. The Shiah leaders tried to make up excuses, such as accusing all their Sunni enemies in Iraq of being "Takfiris" and Terrorists or even "CIA agents" !!!!

But this certainly didnt work. The Al-Qaeda started gaining more and more popularity among the Palestinians and the Palestinians and the rest of the Muslims were turning more and more against the Shiahs.
Then we saw the suddent assassination of many Hamas leaders, and they were shortly after replaced by new Hamas leaders who made closer ties to Iran (much closer than their precessors).
Hamas became more and more nationalistic, and less and less Islamic, and therefor less popular.
This was done so that Hizbulah would seem to be the "only hope" but the problem was that Al-Qaeda and other Sunni resistance groups were becoming very popular.

Now what the Shiahs needed was to once again gain popularity and the trust of the Sunnis. Today what we are seeing is another war, like the 1982 war. Israel once again attacks Lebanon, supposedly to "destroy Hezbulah".

Wait and see, this is a repeat of the 1982 events. Hezbulah will once again "gain victory" and start singing and dancing as the Heros and saviours. Anyone who opposes them after that would be accused of being a "Zionist agent" and they will continue as a wall between the Muslims and the Zionists...

Let us now read the Holy Quran and see wether these people calling themselves "Hezbullah" are really Hezbullah or not?

How do we recognise the True Hezbullah (party of Allah) ?

We all know that the "Hizbullah" of Lebanon have a close alliance and friendship with the French Government.
We also know that the French Government is very anti Islamic, so much so that they banned Hijab.
We also know that Khomeini came to Iran from France... with a French plane.
We also know that Iran has very close alliance with France, Russia and many other Kafirs and Iran set up the "Hezbullah" of Lebanon in the first place.

Now let's read the Quran:

(58:22)Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah (Hezbullah). Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Success.

So the ones in Lebanon are not really HEZBULLAH (party of Allah) they infact fit in the description of Hizbushaytan!

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Replies:
Date Posted: 20 July 2006 at 4:48pm

In the name of Allah

Today (21st July) Hasan Nasrallah, leader of HezbuShaytan of Lebanon said: A Hezbullah defeat would be "a defeat for the entire Islamic nation."

This is what they want us to think. Do NOT be decieved! As mentioned on the above post, the HezbuShaytan of Lebanon has always stood as a wall between the Zionists and the Muslims, protecting Israel from the Sunni majority.

Now they are trying to portray themselves as the heros and leaders of Islam and claiming that if they lose, all Muslims have lost! They also call upon Sunnis to unite under them against Israel... this may sound like a good thing but why do they insist that Sunnis unite under the Shiah minority? Why also did they not unite with the Sunnis against the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan ???

If they gain control of Sunnis (and that has been their goal for nearly 30 years) the outcome of the war will be in the hands of their leaders who are actually non-Muslims living in the west (mainly France) so Beware.

Wassalam

Posted By: kRaZyXmAn
Date Posted: 21 July 2006 at 11:01pm
I agree that Hezbollah is not the friend of Islam...but at the moment, I also believe they are the enemy of our enemy, which is Israel

Date Posted: 22 July 2006 at 2:15pm

The Hizbushaytan are Monafiqeen (hypocrites). If you read the Quran you will see that the Monafiqeen pretend to be the friends of Muslims and enemy of Kuffar, but they do that so that they can stab you in the back!

Ya Allah... Oh Allah... destroy the plans of Zionists and Rafizis.

Ya Allah... Oh Allah... save us from the deception of Monafiqeen, the Hezbushaytan, and the Fitnah of Dajjal.

Wassalam

Posted By: Um taqeyyeddeen
Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:29am

Sawtul Khilafah..YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HEZBULLAH OF LEBANON!!!!!!!!!!

Are you afraid of the spread of Iran in the country?Let it be...All of the arab sunni leaders deserve it..

What have you done to sunni people of lebanon all throughout these 30 years you are talking about?

You have all watched the butchery and massacres in lebanon and done nothing or worse..

OK..Iran or satan?Let it be...As long as they are supporting hezbullah to direct these painful strokes on Palestine rapists and our children torturous army..Let it be..

Now, as before, you all have no right to talk about shiite spreading current in the region...

YOU SUNNI HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SUNNI IN LEBANON!!

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:59am

Brother Sawtul Khilafah

I love interesting thesis, but this one, perhaps, excels all the others I have seen since the departure of our friend, Richard Perl, from the Pentagon.

I hope, you will forgive me if I asked you just a few questions:

1. What part of Afghanistan are you from?

2.  Are you a Pukhtoon?

3. You won�t mind if I asked you about your qabeeleh?

4. Or, is it that you just happen to be residing in Afghanistan?

5  Where did you learn to pen down such good English, with no hint 

with no hint whatsoever of any Afghaniness in it? 

6. You don�t live near some poppy growing area?

(Once, I lived in an area like that and came to learn that just the air can induce such deep and interesting thought)

How were they formed?
Is it ever possible that sometimes, if not often, organisations do spring up in reaction to something?

Your post seems to suggest that Resistance Groups are not naturally cultured. They are always mandated by someone. An Afghan mind is ever more prone to considering "resistance" as a natural phenomenon. That's why I asked you the question if you just happen to be living in Afghanistan. Your mind, your angle and your script seems to betray some American think tank churn.

Considering that the Americans did not try to topple Khomeini and the Iranian Revolution

That's again a revelation for me and, I believe, for quite a few in our world who happen to have studied the situation. They tried their level best, but then even the best of a "super power" doesn't simply work.

Why didnt the Hezbulah go into Israel to destroy it and free Palestine?

I didn't realise that it was almost as easy as going into the Mustapha Hotel and picking up a hot chirgha for lunch?

The Government in Iraq is handed over to the Shiahs.

I agree with you, the Iraqi government should have been handed over to the Mandokhels of Ghazni, but the problem was that there are over 60% Shiahs in Iraq and these gangsters voted for their own guys.

We also know that Khomeini came to Iran from France... with a French plane.
Brother, I mostly travel on British planes, I sincerely hope, you won't start peddling me down the street as a British agent or something. 

If it was so bad for Khomeni to travel on a French plane, you should sent him some nice Kunduz ponies for his ride to Qum.

I must apologise I am unable to deal with the rest of your post, I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing, I am a Pathaan and for me resistance is the single most natural thing. Every Afghan I have ever met in my life thinks and feels like that. Please do forgive me for saying that I do not smell or vibe an Afghan in you at all. You are peddling something with a very simple agenda.

Good luck, but please do get a better script from the CIA for your next post. 

Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 6:42pm

Brother Whisper, most of your post seems to be about wether or not I am from Afghanistan rather than the topic...

Yes I dont live in Afghanistan but I dont give personal information on the internet (read my profile, it's obviously not real and I also didnt mean to trick anyone which is why I made it look obvious-Im not really born in 1912 and my real name isnt "X" or "Mr X").

As for the rest of your post... you havent made any intresting points, but funny how those who accuse Hezbushaytan of being a puppet are immediately accused of being "CIA" while those who accuse Al-Qaeda are never accused of such...

The Iranian Government was saying that Al-Qaeda and Taliban are "CIA agents" while the USA was bombing the country... didnt see anyone saying "Iran is with CIA" at the time, which goes to show the Illuminati plans are working and they are making people think the way they want them to think in order to implement their philosophy.

Wassalam

Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 11:42pm

Yes I dont live in Afghanistan but I dont give personal information on the internet (read my profile, it's obviously not real and I also didnt mean to trick anyone which is why I made it look obvious-Im not really born in 1912 and my real name isnt "X" or "Mr X").

See, my friend, how even an Afghan peasant like me can smell when we have some fake Afghan around. I am sorry, I won't be able to explain how this phenomenon works, not with this 9.6 KBPS connection here.

Brother Whisper, most of your post seems to be about wether or not I am from Afghanistan rather than the topic...

Please do forgive me, but may I ask what is the joy in touching a topic that's only a wee bit more fake than your identity?

However, here is a small piece of usefull info for your CIA or Mossad controllers that for some unknown reason most Afghans can now tell when they see some CIA scripted document.

Posted By: Duende
Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 12:44am
"Yes I dont live in Afghanistan but I dont give personal information
on the internet (read my profile, it's obviously not real and I also
didnt mean to trick�anyone which is why I made it look obvious-Im
not really born in 1912 and my real name isnt "X" or "Mr X")."

If you didn't mean to trick anyone you would have said the truth.

It is important to know who one is talking to in order to deal with the
topic he raises. Now we know that you are not in Afghanistan, and
that you have stated this simply to give credence to your post, and
you have not answered the questions as to whether you really are
Afghan, therefore we are all filled with suspicion as to your motives.

You seem to be coming from a skewed angle here. Rather than
outline your feelings about Israel's latest attempt to change the order
of things in Lebanon, you try to attack the Hezbollah guerrilla
movement and stir things up between Sunni and Shia even further
than the US and its stooges have.

THAT is what makes me suspicious of you

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 5:38am
ok......

Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 6:58am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

How do I get more credit if I was really an Afghan?? My post had little to do with Afghanistan, more to do with LEBANON. If I had said that Im in Lebanon, then that would have been significant, but when I wrote "Mr X from Afghanistan" even a 5 year old child can tell that Im not giving away my real identity...

In any case, the purpose of my post was "DO NOT ACCEPT HASAN NASRULAH AS YOUR LEADER" and "DO NOT BE DECIEVED BY WHAT YOU HEAR ON TV AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA".

When Al-Qaeda attacked Israel last year, and the year before that, people kept speaking against them and distancing themselves from their resistance. Most people did not even hear of these attacks due to the silence of mainstream media.

But when Hezbushaytan claim to be fighting against Israel, most people seem to support them. The reason for this is how the news is reported on the media. Sometimes, the Media pretend to oppose someone, when infact they cunningly praise him and make the viewer think of that person or group as "the saviours" or "heroes".

Wassalam

Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 2:13pm
No kidding!

REALLY??

Wow

Posted By: ops154
Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

As for the rest of your post... you havent made any intresting points, but funny how those who accuse Hezbushaytan of being a puppet are immediately accused of being "CIA" while those who accuse Al-Qaeda are never accused of such...

The Iranian Government was saying that Al-Qaeda and Taliban are "CIA agents" while the USA was bombing the country... didnt see anyone saying "Iran is with CIA" at the time, which goes to show the Illuminati plans are working and they are making people think the way they want them to think in order to implement their philosophy.

Wassalam

Don't worry, Whisper believes everyone is part of the CIA or Massoud if they don't have the idea that all Americans and Israels are evil. Now if you do or not I don't know but since you didn't make that clear in your post he will assume you support them since you are questioning a fellow muslim.

-------------
Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!

Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:24pm

In the name of Allah

I do believe that USA and Israel are doing great evil and I completely oppose them. Infact, the reason Im against the Hezbushaytan is that they are not a real resistance, and as I said on my first point, they have been like a wall between the Muslims (Sunnis) and the Zionists, preventing Sunni Muslims from attacking Israel.

If I were to assume, I would assume "Whisper" of being a Shiah himself, since Shiahs accuse anyone who opposes the Government of Iran or the Shiah clergy of being a "CIA agent". Even Dr Ali Shariati, one of the most important people who incited the revolutionaries was accused of being a "CIA agent" by some Iranian Politicians after the revolution (the reason was that Shariati opposed the Shiah clergy).

Wassalam

Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:34pm

In the name of Allah

By Allah the Magnificant, the Hezbushaytan will never free the holy land of Palestine from the Zionists.

In reality, they do not even intend to do so.

Remember these words...

Wassalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 9:54pm

"DO NOT BE DECIEVED BY WHAT YOU HEAR ON TV AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA".

My friend, right at this moment, we are busy just trying to keep us from the deception of some fake Afghan.

Thanks to the US and Israel, the world has become well aware of the evil of their media. 

Date Posted: 24 July 2006 at 9:59pm

all Americans and Israels are evil.

My best regards for always standing to prove my point on American intelligence, not just the one that put up the WMD data, but far more for the national average!

Not my fault, if the US and Israel are just bent upon proving that our planet shall never have peace unless this greatest axis of evil is dealt with.

Date Posted: 14 August 2006 at 4:26am

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Mercifull

Did you see what happened? Everything I said on my first post is coming true:

1: Israel didnt destroy or even weaken Hezbushaytan

2: Hezbushaytan did not destroy Israel or weaken it

3: Hezbushaytan gained more popularity

4: Hezbushaytan "won the war", but did not go further to free Palestine, instead they stopped fighting (exactly as I predicted)

5: The Media praised Hezbushaytan in an indirect and clever way (read the post at the top of this page):

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32031&hl - http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32031&hl =

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32103&hl - http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32103&hl =

As you can see, it all went EXACTLY as I predicted!

How did I know? Because I have researched and studied the Illuminati plan, and this was a very important part of their plan.

Allah willing, I shall reveal more in the future.

Wassalam

Date Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:29pm

Where are you Um taqeyyeddeen? What happened to Duende? Dont you have anything to say Whisper?

Quran 17:81

Say: "The Truth has come and falsehood vanished. Surely, falsehood is ever bound to vanish."

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:19am
Hola! Bon Giorno! Sawtul so, you are no longer enjoying Kabul's
Internet Caf�s?

What, did you expect us to gasp in amazement? Show me where
Hezbolla stated its aim was to destroy Israel. Israel's point in
bombing the insfrastructure of Lebanon was to destroy Hezbollah.
Hezbollah, as we can see, now enjoys 90% popularity and has
increased its popular support even amongst the Christian Lebanese.
Where has Israel increased its support?

The Israeli political structure is crumbling. Olmert faces charges of
corruption for a half a million Euro reduction in cost for a new
apartment for which he granted the building permission. The head of
israel's army faces investigation into illegal stock off loading prior to
the bombing of Lebanon. Peretz, the current minister of defense will
no doubt soon be pushed sideways into a different ministry, or will
resign.

Israel achieved precisely nothing by this recent raid. Lebanese
soldiers are, by contrast, currently taking up positions in the
southern area where they have been absent for the past 40 years.
Lebanon, is in effect retaking control of this part of its geography.

None of this excuses Hezbollah for indiscriminate terrorist attacks,
but it does show how Israel has been unnable to make a dent in the
organisation, despite massive indiscriminate attacks using
supposedly precise bombing techniques.

A future repeat of recent events is highly likely, except that first I
think Israel will have to experience some kind of military coup (it is
already a 'military democracy') since the remaining politicians don't
have the stomach for more humiliation. And secondly, we don't know
how intelligent Nasrallah may be and shrewd as a politician. Siniora
has already declared any attack by Hezbollah shall be considered an
act of treason and Hezbollah itself has no interest in sparking things
off once more. Israel, on the other hand, has already declared it shall
continue with small scale incursions into Lebanese territory. (If that's
alright with the rest of you. i.e US/EU innaction.)

Of course, the newly installed largely shiite Lebanese army has every
reason to take up arms with Hezbollah, should the need arise.

Please reveal all of the Illuminati Plan. I think we can take it.

And please stop asking us to go to Kaleejtimes where they tow the
US/UK editorial line with such terms as "collateral damage" when
discussing the Israeli bombing of Lebanon.

Nice to know the most you are at risk from in Italy is two day old
pizza rather than the ocassional suicide bomber ....

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:26am
By the way, rather than come here and remark and highlight sunni/
shia differences, I think you'll be better received if you just be
yourself and not try to divide the Moslems here who all seem to be
cohabiting as peacefully as all Moslems do in most places where the
US/UK does not try to ignite old differences or encourage division
and seperation where it did not exist.

If you are so naive as to wonder how being in Afghanistan or an
Afghan would have made a difference to us, please, just go back to
your machiatto ....

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:06am

In the name of Allah, the compassionate the Mercifull

Responding to Duende:

What, did you expect us to gasp in amazement?

Well you didnt respond for over 20 days... seems like you really were gasping in amazement!

Show me where
Hezbolla stated its aim was to destroy Israel

Dont you even watch the Al-Manar channel? (Hezbushaytan's propaganda channel) They say it every single day!

Hezbollah, as we can see, now enjoys 90% popularity

Thank you for proving my point!

Israel achieved precisely nothing by this recent raid

Siniora
has already declared any attack by Hezbollah shall be considered an
act of treason

Nice to know the most you are at risk from in Italy is two day old
pizza rather than the ocassional suicide bomber ....

Great, now Im Italian!!!

Yes, every time the US is involved "secterian differences" arise. You know why? Because every time the US is planning something and attacks Muslims, the Shiahs suddenly join them and stab the Muslims (Sunnis) in the back!!! This happened in Afghanistan And Iraq.

It is the Shiahs themselves (or rather their Satanist "Marja Taqlids") who are responsible for the fightings that take place between Shiahs and Sunnis because these hypocritcal leaders who are all agents of European secret Societies order their blind followers to join the US, join America's puppet Governments and fight against any Sunni who rises up against the Americans.

Even al-Sadr, leader of the so-called "Mahdi army" joined the puppet government, even though he was supposedly one of the few shiah leaders who opposed the occuptaion, but it became clear that he was a hypocrite like all other 12 Imami shiah leaders.

This is the clear truth which you can see if you just open your eyes.

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 4:37pm

You expect me to attend to your attention fix?

Must we take some imposter who doesn't even know whether he is Afghanistan, Iran or Italy, seiously?

Don't you have any neighbours, please, go and bark at their door. You are not worth anyone's breath.

Date Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:56pm
Sawtul, when you came here, you lied about your whereabouts.

That's not a good start.

Now you are hopping about from one country to another. Again,
misleading us. It does not give us a good impression of you.

I will be ignoring you from now on

Date Posted: 22 August 2006 at 2:24am

Well you didnt respond for over 20 days...

No, we really take our time in taking the trash out sometimes. You are lucky that someone is talking with you out of sheer pity for your fake self.

Do you have some patient neighbours? I will tell you what to do.

Date Posted: 22 August 2006 at 5:11am

the most pathetic responses ever! 3 posts, all off-topic!

Date Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:26am

the most pathetic responses ever! 3 posts, all off-topic!

I recommend you for Modship

Date Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:55am

all off-topic!

. . . on course . . . and all other such terminology gives away the Amreeki in us.

It's sad you stand exposed as a criminal, of a sad street variety. Had you come to us in your own colours, we would have entertained you, we would have wished to know your point of view, we would have discussed anything you wanted, with you.

But, you knew you were peddling bogus goods, you arrived with a fraudulent ID. You thought, we were all Americans here and would buy anything?

Most of us are humans fitted with very finely tuned minds.

That's the exact fun of being here . . . for all these past five and a half years. Plus, we can always smell the genuine and the fake the moment they enter.

Best bet would be to tell your controller in straight and simple terms that your cover has been blown, now you are not worth tu'pence 'ha'peny here. I am sure they will pay you, at least, for your few weeks work you put in here. 

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 23 August 2006 at 3:03am

Whisper, I used to admire you in some weird way despite youbeeing anti america. Stop picking on Sawtul.  So what if he wanted to not have his real whereabouts, that doesn't change who he is. He corrected himself that should be the end.

Just because someone doesn't want their location on in their profile should not be an issue.

Sawtul is making an effort, you are not.

I am just sick and tired of this crap going on here at IC. There have been way too many good people been driven away, both muslims and non muslims because of this stupid personal attacks and offenses going on, because some people just don't like the opposite or are wrong and don't want to see it or just doing it for the sake of trying to be one upmanship. Muslims don't like the preconceived notions that some non muslims have of muslims and islam, unfortunately some muslim keep that mindset on non muslims, and thus try and correct them but when it is the opposite - for the non muslims to stop the preconceived notions that muslims have (either personally on someone or other) they don't want a bar of it don't want to hear it and will continue thinking that non muslims - individually, and west and america is what they perconceive, they don't want to change their minds BUT expect non muslims to change their minds - preconceived notions of them. I am sorry but it works both ways. Islamcity is not the whole world even though many different nationalities and religions come here, we cannot solve the problems of the world even though we talk about them, ALL we can do is come together and be individuals of ourselves in common interests even if we disagree on many things. There is no need for such personal attacks/insults/offensives that goes on and off late and drive people away, individuals are not really their countries or government. What is really an american, a brit, an australian, an afghan, an iraqi ? Not every is muslim in the ME many follow other religions and faiths, and its incorrect to think that because something happens in the ME its always towards muslims, people here at IC seem to that, sure the place islamic but...IC is also a place of learning and interaction of both groups of muslims and non muslims, and hopefully build bridges.

It seems blantley alright for muslims to correct others and non muslims but when it is the other way it seems a different story and an excuse that for muslims to say that non muslims are not being respectful or attacking or insulting. And that is just wrong. I have been accused of being slanderous and attacking by Herjihad for what ? showing that she was incorrect and that her behaviour was uncceptable accusing people of the same thing that herijad has done.

Now it is unfair that Sawtul is being accused of lying and that anything he says now will not be taken because he has changed his location because he didn't want to show where he is, how is that fair, the guy hasn't done anything wrong nor accuse anybody of anything except of saying "off topic".

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 04 September 2006 at 3:05am

Whisper, I used to admire you in some weird way despite youbeeing anti america.

Be honest, do you really expect us to be head over heals with the US after the way Americans have been killing us around the world?

Stop picking on Sawtul.  So what if he wanted to not have his real whereabouts, that doesn't change who he is. He corrected himself that should be the end.

He is a fake. He was trying to pass himself off as an Afghan with rubbish posts, he was suddenly beamed to Italy for a few posts then his controllers told him that European location won't do - he had to chose Iran.

Why not beam him up to some Australian location instead of lecturing us.

He is a dangerous fake and agent of some evil power. See his posts or show them to some Muslims, they would guide you.

Date Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:53am

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

If you are so naive as to wonder how being in Afghanistan or an
Afghan would have made a difference to us, please, just go back to
your machiatto ....

Man do I miss these boards, I wish I didn't miss the last couple weeks because statements like this make my day. Are you really saying NO muslims are fighting each other right now for any reason other than the US caused it? Are you really that blind to what happens in the world? I know I have my eyes covered by my flag, well that what most seem to believe, but this statement takes the cake for most on this board. Let's try this one, the US would not fight any wars if it was not for the evil muslims who do terrorist acts and start such wars. That statement is far from the truth but it's pretty much the same thing you said but I can see how far fetched my statement is, I hope you can see yours as well.

-------------
Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!

Date Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:57am

Show me where Hezbolla stated its aim was to destroy Israel.

Hezbollah[1](Arabic: حزب اللهḥizbu-llāh,[2] meaning �party of God�) was formed during the 1982 Lebanon War, and officially announced on February 16, 1985 when Sheik Ibrahim al-Amin declared the group's manifesto which included three goals: the eradication of Western Imperialism in Lebanon, the transformation of Lebanon's multi-confessional state into a Islamic state, and the complete destruction of the State of Israel[3]. [4]. Hezbollah has abandoned the goal of transforming Lebanon into an Islamic republic[5], but continues to call for the elimination of �the Zionist entity� (i.e. Israel)[6]. Hezbollah has received arms, soliders, and financial support from Iran and has "operated with Syria's blessing."[5]. Hezbollah currently has grown into a Shia Islamist political party with seats in the Lebanese government, a radio and a satellite television station, a militia, and extensive front programs for social development. [7] The current leader and Secretary-General of Hezbollah is Sheikh Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, who has held office since 1992.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

-------------

Posted By: lovetabuleh
Date Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:39pm

Ops:

America's aim is to Divide and Conquer.  our history is filled with imperialist behavior and showing america's power-hungry methods.  yes the american ppl might not all be agreeing with our govt and we can't generalize that all americans contribute to the clash of muslim civilization, but we know very well the american govt has a BIG roll in igniting a clash.  American govt's aims is very decisive and tricky. although bush seems dumb when trying to explain his mistake in attacking Iraq, we all know there was more to this issue than 'oh they were a threat and so we had to stop them'.  it was to take some power... and what better way to gain power than to cause commotion among the ppl and 'come in to the rescue!'... DIVIDE AND CONQUER, divide and conqure.   

all bush and our previous pres were good at was divide and conqurer in the 3rd world countries.  there were some good but our good was limited.  (the time when bosnia was going through horrific ethnic cleansing, we did gave the serbs a slap on the wrist)  yep, we were so exeedingly proud of that weren't we?! we were heros

Date Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:17am

about Iran and Hezbushaytan:

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=20 - http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=20

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=0 - http://www.gawaher.com/index.php?showtopic=32328&st=0

Date Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:36am

about Iran and Hezbushaytan:

Love you! being beamed up from one country to the other; Afghanistan to Italy and now to Iran.

How about trying the country between Italy and Iran? for your actual abode? I promise, I won't post any Farsi questions for you lest you have go running al over the streets of Haifa.

Date Posted: 09 September 2006 at 3:05pm
Oh, almost forgot, in the above links, read the newnew posts!

Date Posted: 10 September 2006 at 3:23pm

Oh, almost forgot, in the above links, read the newnew posts!

Which is the next country you plan to claim as your abode?

Have you told your controller that your cover has been blown by this idiot of an Afghan?

Date Posted: 10 September 2006 at 3:33pm

Moderators, please, who is this man planting Israeli government website links here - in the garb of Islamic Forum?

This man claimed to be an Afghan a few days ago when he posted one of the most serious Shia - Sunni dividers - in the early days of Israeli attack on Lebanon.

I chased him with a Pushtu questionaire, he bolted to Italy and, it seems, he has now suddenly been beamed up to be in Iran.

Kindly check this imposter out and get him where he belongs.

Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:26am

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Moderators, please, who is this man planting Israeli government website links here - in the garb of Islamic Forum?

"Israeli Government web links"???? What on earth are you talking about? Do you have any evidence at all that the Islamic Forum links I posted are Israeli??? And why do you try to fool people into thinking that Im supporting Israel when infact what I am saying is very harmful for the Israeli Government if word gets out.

This man claimed to be an Afghan a few days ago when he posted one of the most serious Shia - Sunni dividers - in the early days of Israeli attack on Lebanon. 

I didnt "Claim to be an Afghan" and I've already explained this numerous times. I simply didnt fill in my Profile peoperly, but every single time anyone here asked me if I was really an Afghan, I said NO!

I chased him with a Pushtu questionaire, he bolted to Italy and, it seems, he has now suddenly been beamed up to be in Iran.

You chased me with your question?? Which one? The one I answered?

Im not saying Im an Afghan, but I can speak Farsi since Iranians also speak Farsi (although their accent is different, it's pretty much the same).

Anyway, after I SAID to everyone that Im NOT AN AFGHAN, everyone started saying that since Afghanistan is a Muslim country, it makes a big difference wether I am really an Afgahn or not, so I just changed it to Italy since Italy is not a Muslim country (I still didnt want to give away my real nationality).

But some started to take Italy seriously too, so I decided to just give in and tell everyone my true nationality. I never lied to anyone, saying "Im Italian or Im an Afghan", I just had to fill my form, and you have to choose a country in your form, I didnt find an "anonymous" option, if there was I would've chosen it.

I also made it very clear at the time that my Profile was not real, and I made it very very vey obvious, for example it says that I was born in 1912 (Im obviously NOT 94 years old) and my "real name" is "Mr X" or "Secret", again, obviously, this is not my real name.
When I first came to this forum I had no idea anyone takes the Profile seriously and that it would actually show your "Nationality" next to your username.

Anyway, I've explained this over and over and over, but since people like "whisper" cant even argue about the TOPIC and cant prove me wrong about what I've written and predicted about the so called "Hezbullah", they resort to childish accusations.

Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:51pm

"Israeli Government web links"???? What on earth are you talking about? Do you have any evidence at all that the Islamic Forum links I posted are Israeli???

I have studied the site, I invite anyone from this forum to visit the site and post comments - just to start with look at the header its studed with "Israeli Governement" "Israeli Army" and "Israeli gifts" and all that.

Anyway, I've explained this over and over and over, but since people like "whisper" cant even argue about the TOPIC and cant prove me wrong about what I've written and predicted about the so called "Hezbullah", they resort to childish accusations.

People like Whisper have at least proven that you are not posting from Afghanistan. And, people like Whisper can also prove that you are NOT posting from Iran. Do you have the guts to accept this challenge?

People like Whisper waste their breath on genuine posters' comments, only. Comprende? Or, shall I teach you who is here with the most Zionist accusations?

I can prove you are not in Iran. Do you take my challenge or not?

Posted By: Shery
Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:23pm

That is really sad

When I see all this gap between muslims eachothers

that is exaclty what USA and Israel looking after

to make us hates eachother and call eachother ( hizbuelshayetan )

by the way I m sunna ( though I hate to call myself Sunna or SHIa )  WE MUST CALL OURSELVES ONL Y (MUSLIMS) when some1 ask me are you shia or sunni

I reply back nether I m just muslims who believe in allah and HIS book and HIs messengers and the day afterlife .

god said in his book :

�� ����� ����� ����� ������ ���� ��� ���� �� ��� ���� ����� ��� ���� �� ������ ��� ����� ������

�� ����� ����� ����� ������ ���� �� ��� ��� ����� �����

Here this verses means that the more we will sector islam the more we will be doomed

I hope that the gap that happened between shia and muslims ( some wise people try to decrease this gap

at the end we are all muslims

And My self I m very supporter to Hassan nassrollah and  I pray for them every night and day and praying for all muslims to be united and to wake up from their nap

About the ( prophet mohamed colleague ( abu bakr and Umar )

I would say what god said in his koran

������ ������� ���� ������ ����� ��� �������� ������� ���� ���������� ����� ����������� ������ ������� �����������

we should get over our problems together so we dont give our enemies a chance to melt between us and make more sedition

You better all muslims wake up before its too late

Salam alikom

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:28pm

Sawtul,

You english is quite colloquial.....so perhaps if you had been honest to start with, people might have listened to you.  Now, no one trusts you. 

If you are Iranian, then you have lived in the US or Canada since childhood. 

Brother Sasha is very proud of his homeland and defends it with the Pen and not the sword.  Perhaps you should understand.  I would be upset if I were in his shoes.

Just a little bit of info...you can just NOT select a nationality when you sign up...many here haven't....

Anyway, never should someone be fearful of saying where they are from....Hanan hates the US but she admits to living here.  Daniel is pro-Palestinian and openly admits to being Israeli.  This is a sight where honesty is the best policy. 

Otherwise, you end up being a DHS/IOF plant.

Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:35pm

Those who try to make more sedition between muslims eachother

arent but some agent for USA and ISrael

The main plan for the middle east let the muslims kill eachother

and lets jewish and muslims kill eachother

make sedition between muslims egypt and copts by supporting them taking more than their rights

and finally they are spreading lies about hasan nasrollah and hizbullah to make every sunni turn against them

the more that Sunni and shia killed eachother and hates eachother

the more USA and ISrael feels so good and happy

So lets stop calling ourselves Sunni and Shia

and lets call ourselves MUSLIMs

and this way no one will be able to make more sedictive conspiracies among muslims ...

Lets pray for the united of muslims and the victory of words of god amen

and INshallah god will protect all the good ones ...

-------------

Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:45pm

�� �� ��� ������� ���� ���� ��� ������� ������� ���� ���� ���� ���� ������ ����� ����

-------------

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

�� �� ��� ������� ���� ���� ��� ������� ������� ���� ���� ���� ���� ������ ����� ����

What language  is this?

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 12:25am

Hanan hates the US but she admits to living here. 

Keep your ignorant opinion to yourself and DO NOT talk about me on this forum!

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 1:25am

Sign Reader:

Arabic. 

she said, "Oh Lord, unify the Islam of Shia's and Sunni's uppon Faith, Quran and the Sunna of Your Prophet, Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him."

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 2:57am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Just a little bit of info...you can just NOT select a nationality when you sign up...many here haven't....

I disagree.

Quote Anyway, never should someone be fearful of saying where they are from....Hanan hates the US but she admits to living here.  Daniel is pro-Palestinian and openly admits to being Israeli.  This is a sight where honesty is the best policy. 

Otherwise, you end up being a DHS/IOF plant.

Again and I will keep saying it, NO ONE does not have to put their location or nationality down if they do not want to, it DOESN'T mean they are not truthful or not honest.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 3:02am

People like Whisper have at least proven that you are not posting from Afghanistan. And, people like Whisper can also prove that you are NOT posting from Iran. Do you have the guts to accept this challenge?

For gods sake Whisper, just quit it will you!

Quote I can prove you are not in Iran. Do you take my challenge or not?

Who cares  

-------------

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 4:57am

Brother Sasha is very proud of his homeland and defends it with the Pen and not the sword. Thanks for keeping our bigger secret, hamsheer'em! No one needs to know what we are doing in that department.

The problem is not with his location or even his posts, anyone can post all the rubbish they need. where he is from, but his vibes. You might remember good old "Community" parked on this site, with a whole page of the Quran (and, that too of the Surah e Fateha) as his avtar. His vibes were and he did ultimately turn out to be fake.

Please read his latest post : Afghanistan: Opium harvest  record level.

It's a defamatory bundle of disinformation. When challenged he comes with exactly Community's pet deflection technology - I meant this and I meant by planting this post or such n such sentence.

This chap is a bigger fake than Community + all others I have sniffed with almost a woman's intuition. 

He says he is in Iran. The onus lies on him to prove that he is Iran. I coudl suggest a discrete way for him to prove that and let's see where he is beamed to next for slandering us for challenging his Zionist slander posts?

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 5:48am

For gods sake Whisper, just quit it will you!

I promise you, upon my Queen Scout's honour, I would have quit ages ago only if I were just bit of an excessively innocent angel. 

NO ONE does not have to put their location or nationality down if they do not want to, it DOESN'T mean they are not truthful or not honest.

Angelius, I agree with you. Yes, under normal circumstances - Who Cares! But if you had come to gain a bit of exposure of how the US and Israeli agents (specially, Cyber Crusaders) operate, I promise, you would have been more concerned about this character and his Agenda Loaded posts.

He didn't assume Afghan location for an innocent bye the bye sort of a reason. He did so for hiding his actual identity, with a full load agenda - of posting defamatory slanderous items on this site.

Now, my friend, this may not matter to you. You are lucky, your country is not being ravaged by an American-Israeli joint venture. It does matter to me. Angel, anyone who knows me says that my vibes and intuition are almost as good as those of a woman. Trust me, he is our Community Mk II.

One question: Why does he keep choosing sensitive Muslim locations for promoting his master agenda? He stopped in Italy and, it seems, his controller told him "some Muslim location, idiot, must be a Muslim location". And, your friend chose Iran.

Would you agree to a Truth test? Would he?

I do.

That's the difference why this matters to me.

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 6:28am

Let me get this straight...

According to Whisper I am an Israeli Agent who claims to be a 94 year old Afghan who chats on the internet and his REAL NAME is "Secret or MR X". And then, when I am Asked for the First time if I am really an Afghan, I answer NO IM NOT! Even though I could have pretended to be an Afghan because I Do speak Farsi!!!

After telling everyone that I am NOT AN AFGHAN, Whisper claims that I have been "Exposed"!!!!!!! He even goes on to glorify himself in his "victory" of "exposing" that I am not an Afghan!!

I have studied the site, I invite anyone from this forum to visit the site and post comments - just to start with look at the header its studed with "Israeli Governement" "Israeli Army" and "Israeli gifts" and all that.

Whaaat??? I really dont understand what youre saying, but I asked you to show evidence that the links I posted were "Israeli".

If you had bothered to read the information on the links, you would see that contrary to what you say, it is against the Zionist regime of Israel, AND Hezbushaytan.

And those are just some of My posts on that Forum. The Forum itself is an Islamic Forum similair to this one, and I posted similair things there as I did here.

I gave links to that Forum so I dont have to type everything again here.

People like Whisper have at least proven that you are not posting from Afghanistan.

I TOLD YOU MYSELF!

YOU didnt Prove anything at all.

And, people like Whisper can also prove that you are NOT posting from Iran. Do you have the guts to accept this challenge?

This is not a Forum about "Sawtul Khilafahs Profile". If you want, start a new thread. This way, you can prove to us all that youre truely a genius

Making accusations is ofcourse very easy, backing them up is not.

I can accuse Whisper of being an agent, working for Iran and Israel, who is angry that I exposed their secret plans and is trying to discredit me.... Ofcourse, he is obviously not intelligent enough for that, but my point is that it's easy to make false accusations.

And Whisper, can you also tell me why I posted this thread: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6467&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6467& ; ; ; ;PN=1

Another pro-Zionist topic?

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 7:10am

Assalamu alaykum

No I didnt.

Just a little bit of info...you can just NOT select a nationality when you sign up...many here haven't...

Yes I noticed a few people had not given their nationality, but I searched all through the options, they were all names of countries. I couldnt find a blank one or an anonymous option. Maybe I shouldnt have even clicked on it...??? Anyway, there's no going back now.

Wassalam

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 7:22am

Brother, I mostly travel on British planes, I sincerely hope, you won't start peddling me down the street as a British agent or something. 

I must apologise I am unable to deal with the rest of your post, I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing, I am a Pathaan and for me resistance is the single most natural thing. Every Afghan I have ever met in my life thinks and feels like that. Please do forgive me for saying that I do not smell or vibe an Afghan in you at all. You are peddling something with a very simple agenda. 

Look here, these are Whisper's posts. His Profile says Spain, but here he says he often travels on British Planes.

Then he claims to be an Afghan who lives very close to me !! (at the time, my Profile said "Afghanistan".)

So where are you Whisper? Are you in Spain, Britain, or Afghanistan ????

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 8:23am

sawtul khalifa, it's funny watchin you argue about such miniscule issues.    just let it go dude. 

anyone done anything yesterday for Sept 11th?   we had a BIG interfaith memorial event at our masjid with mayors, CEO's, firefighters, imams, priests and rabbis.  once they produce the Sept 11 addition of AV Press news and we're on the front page, I'll send y'all the link.

:)

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 8:47am

I TOLD YOU MYSELF! - after you had been cornered

YOU didnt Prove anything at all. If you hadn't used this typical falsies' smart aproach I might have started to respected you a bit.

Making accusations is ofcourse very easy, backing them up is not. You are accusing Iran to be your abode, can you back it up? Simple.

This is not a Forum about "Sawtul Khilafahs Profile". If you want, start a new thread. This way, you can prove to us all that youre truely a genious  Another typical sad hood's dialogue. It's your identity at question, here, not my genius.

Simple, can you prove you are in Iran. We do have a test. Are you willing to take that test? Instead of beating about the bush.

And Whisper, can you also tell me why I posted this thread?  For stepping back with us since your hop here, hop there days.

Angela wrote:

No I didnt.  So, where do you get all these scripts and this Norte Americano accent from?

Look here, these are Whisper's posts. His Profile says Spain, but here he says he often travels on British Planes.

Is it a crime for anyone living in Spain to travel by any planes? Or, just by Brit planes? Or, does staying in Spain means that one gets gagged and bound to just one place. Smarty, I have been travelling since school. Won't tell you, it's a very interesting long story meant only for friends.

There is a very interesting bit in Hikaiyaat e Saadi (like to know what that is?) The moral of this fable is that the cleverest of foxes always gets trapped through her own slyness.

Watch your palabras (words in Spanish): Then he claims to be an Afghan who lives very close to me !!

Now watch how you have hung your ownself while attempting to twist this phrase: I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing,

Yes, when I posted that, I was very close to where you had claimed to be residing - in NWFP - arranging an agreement, between my people and Mush's forces - the agreement that has been announced this week.

So where are you Whisper? Are you in Spain, Britain, or Afghanistan? Another typically smart Amreeki move. Bad manners! I asked you first, you tell us where you are and then I will provide info, which could be validated by my solicitors, here or in London and elsewhere.

I respect my fellow members. Most know me well. Try as much as you may, they know that Whisper has not said or presented anything to them that was in anyway not absolutely correct to the best of his knowledge.

We all know what you are trying to do with your smart phrases.

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 10:02am

"Yes I dont live in Afghanistan but I dont give personal information
on the internet (read my profile, it's obviously not real and I also
didnt mean to trick anyone which is why I made it look obvious-Im
not really born in 1912 and my real name isnt "X" or "Mr X")."

If you didn't mean to trick anyone you would have said the truth.

It is important to know who one is talking to in order to deal with the
topic he raises. Now we know that you are not in Afghanistan, and
that you have stated this simply to give credence to your post, and
you have not answered the questions as to whether you really are
Afghan, therefore we are all filled with suspicion as to your motives.

You seem to be coming from a skewed angle here. Rather than
outline your feelings about Israel's latest attempt to change the order
of things in Lebanon, you try to attack the Hezbollah guerrilla
movement and stir things up between Sunni and Shia even further
than the US and its stooges have.

THAT is what makes me suspicious of you

100% agree with you

and I think this thread is just for sedition between shia and sunna

and we may find unfortunately many people even from arab try to do that ....

Hasbi allah

-------------

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 10:20am

100% agree with you

It's just sad whoever does it. But the sadder thing is the way this chap tried to do it, posing to be an Afghan. And, now jumping all over the place attempting to deflect the actual situation with mere smart words.

Proving all the time that he initially also took us to be mere idiots.

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 10:35am

100% agree with you

It's just sad whoever does it. But the sadder thing is the way this chap tried to do it, posing to be an Afghan. And, now jumping all over the place attempting to deflect the actual situation with mere smart words.

Proving all the time that he initially also took us to be mere idiots.

yes true ...

And they started by afganistan , iraq and now lebanon

and of course we shouldnt be incaustious that they also make sedition between arab countries

and because our leaders arent that smart , they always let them do that to us and implement more hatred between nations and races and countries ( i defenitely means in middle east ) .

-------------

Date Posted: 12 September 2006 at 3:25pm

I TOLD YOU MYSELF! - after you had been cornered

Cornered?? I said on my FOURTH Post on this Forum that my Profile is Not to be taken seriously and that I am NOT an Afghan!

You simply said that I cant be an Afghan because my English is good or because I dont have the same attitude as other Afghans. This is highly stereotypical !! You assume that Afghans dont know English and that they all think the same way ??? Im pretty sure a real Afghan wouldnt say such a thing, and you call yourself a Pathan (Israelite Afghan) ...!!

If you hadn't used this typical falsies' smart aproach I might have started to respected you a bit.

So is this what it's all about?? You dont really think Im some sort of agent, youre just angry because Im using a "Smart approach"???

Youre accusing me of all sorts of things, simply because you dont like my attitude?

You are accusing Iran to be your abode, can you back it up?

I did back them up. Go and READ all my posts on this thread as well as the Links I posted.

Another typical sad hood's dialogue. It's your identity at question, here, not my genius.

Your identity is in question too. You claim to be an Afghan living in Spain, traveling on British planes and so on.... and you also assume that Afghans cant speak English and that Afghans all think alike!!! As if you dont even know that there is a Mullah Omar and a Hamid Karzai (two completely different Afghans).

Simple, can you prove you are in Iran. We do have a test. Are you willing to take that test? Instead of beating about the bush.

Well I'd want to test you but I dont even know where you are. First youre in Spain, then you say you were in Afghanistan, then you say you fly on British planes...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So, where do you get all these scripts and this Norte Americano accent from?

Accent???

Yes, when I posted that, I was very close to where you had claimed to be residing - in NWFP - arranging an agreement, between my people and Mush's forces - the agreement that has been announced this week.

Oh, so you live in Spain, but you went there to make an agreement between the Mujahideen and Pakistan???

And you still have time to Chat here and defend the Shiahs who are FIGHTING the Mujahideen in Afghanistan ???

And if you were in Afghanistan, how come your Profile said SPAIN??? Why did you Lie to us all ?? Why were you trying to decieve us?

I HAVE EXPOSED YOU! YOU WERE NOT IN SPAIN, YOU WERE IN AFGHANISTAN

Another typically smart Amreeki move. Bad manners!

Special note to all people on this Forum: If Whisper thinks you have bad manners, youre an American Agent!!!

We all know what you are trying to do with your smart phrases.

Hmmm, now I see why you hate me so much. Im too smart for you

Date Posted: 13 September 2006 at 2:00am

Dear Brother Whisper,

I have just been on another thread and "heard" Andalus TRY to talk sense to a most juvenile and unbalanced individual. Now I come to this thread and see that you are trying to do the same with the little imposter. I do admire both yours and Andalus' patience, and would like to be able to claim it for myself.

It seems to me that certain people on this forum are here for all the wrong reasons. They are the clones of their master and no attempt of reasoning or even "forcing" a debate brings about anything memorable.

I personally feel that you, Andalus and a few others have knowledge that I and others lack and it upsets me that it is not given to us. Instead, a lot of attention is focused on the "incorrigibles."

Aren�t you tired of the never ending same yak-yak: �Why do you hate me � Give me the source � Go and read my posts (as if their posts are worth reading twice) � Can you back that up � I�m from Afghanistan � no � I�m from Spain � today I�m from Iran � and on and on.� This one here is obviously exactly what you have exposed him to be. The one on the other thread (an intimate! friend of goats) exposed himself very early on.

Let�s give them both a collective whack on the head (I�m using an old house-shoe) and be on our way.

And to all the fakes and detractors, I want you to read the following very carefully:

"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it." --Malcolm X (1925-1965)

Date Posted: 13 September 2006 at 2:30pm

You know I learn from you, always. We must thank this man for proving our point and making a far bigger ass of himself than any of us ever could. He is jumping from foxhole to foxhole, for evading a simple question put to him.

But I must admit he is real sad fun. I have begun to enjoy his pathetic posts. He is attempting to ask me the hows and the whys of my travels while it's his credibility at question and for his own doings.

My point is that we must not allow such hoaxes, in our family, with agenda laden posts - with assumed identities.

Hamsheer'em, I won't try to thank you.

Date Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:15pm

from Whisper: He is jumping from foxhole to foxhole, for evading a simple question put to him.

Doesn�t he know that fox-holes went out of style a long time ago?

from Whisper: My point is that we must not allow such hoaxes, in our family, with agenda laden posts - with assumed identities.

� and that is why I keep holding on to your hand

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 7:51am

NO ONE does not have to put their location or nationality down if they do not want to, it DOESN'T mean they are not truthful or not honest.

Angelius, I agree with you. Yes, under normal circumstances - Who Cares! But if you had come to gain a bit of exposure of how the US and Israeli agents (specially, Cyber Crusaders) operate, I promise, you would have been more concerned about this character and his Agenda Loaded posts.

Agenda??

US & Isreali agent ??

and your proof is what whisper ?

Quote He didn't assume Afghan location for an innocent bye the bye sort of a reason. He did so for hiding his actual identity, with a full load agenda - of posting defamatory slanderous items on this site.

Since when does location mean identity. So according to you, you are spanish not Afghani ?

And by the way I haven't notice any defamatory items but the one from you accusing sawtul of being a liar for not revealing his true location/identity, and that is when I stepped in. If someone did that to you as you are with sawtul I would defend you just the same!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 11:41am

And by the way I haven't notice any defamatory items - I admire your innocence, please, just notice his post that initiated this string?

Agenda?? - Even when someone is posting Israel official propaganda?

Since when does location mean identity. - Angel, are you really that triple innocent? Location, Identity whatever doesn't mean much under normal circustances. Have you marked "normal circumstances"?

But when someone suddenly appears - in the middle of Anglo-Amreeki-Israeli raid on Lebanon - pretends to be an Afghan - and starts to feed us a full concentrated dose of Official Israeli line designed to fan shia - Sunni hatred - have you marked Official Israeli line to fan Shia - Sunni hatred?

When Muslim sensitivities are hurt then the person's identity does become an issue and then Whisper turns into a roar.

but the one from you accusing sawtul of being a liar for not revealing his true location/identity - My friend, do I need to accuse anyone of anything when the person already stands proven as a liar?

If someone did that to you as you are with sawtul I would defend you just the same! - I admire your sentiment. But is it really worth defending someone who is now reinforcing his guilt, by jumping like a buffoon, posting all sorts of things other than the question asked of him?

People who understand regional usage and vocabulary of English have come to understand that the chap is from North America, by the format of his lingo and other responses.

Thank goodness, you are not a lawyer, you would be pleading hard to defend people even after they have themselves exposed their real selves.

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:04pm

Even when someone is posting Israel official propaganda?

When Muslim sensitivities are hurt then the person's identity does become an issue and then Whisper turns into a roar.

If someone did that to you as you are with sawtul I would defend you just the same! - I admire your sentiment. But is it really worth defending someone who is now reinforcing his guilt, by jumping like a buffoon, posting all sorts of things other than the question asked of him?

People who understand regional usage and vocabulary of English have come to understand that the chap is from North America, by the format of his lingo and other responses.

Thank goodness, you are not a lawyer, you would be pleading hard to defend people even after they have themselves exposed their real selves.

I said I wont argue with Whisper anymore and I wont - all I can do is LAUGH!!!

When I read his posts, I get the feeling Im reading a speech by George W Bush:

Baseless accusations, insane comments and ofcourse, repetition...

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:29pm

Sawtul Khilafah

On July 20 2006 at 8:41am you started this thread, beginning with:

�I already posted this on Shiachat forum, but they deleted it and banned me (for obvious reasons). Here's the post: I know a lot of you would find this unbelievable and would try to ignore or mock this post but the Hezbulah lead by Hasan Nasrulah is itself part of the illuminati plan and not a true resistance!

Is there anything else you have to say regarding this topic or give detailed replies to:

KRaZyXmAn post from July 21 2006 at 9:01pm

Um taqeyyeddeen post from July 23 2006 at 2:29am

Whisper post from July 23 2006 at 2:59am

Duende post from July 23 2006 at 10:44pm

You keep saying that you don�t want to argue anymore and then you present us with a fake LAUGH. You rather seem to enjoy the back and forth with Whisper, and I haven�t seen anything posted by you that would make me consider it worthwhile responding to. Cut the crap and move on.

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Is there anything else you have to say regarding this topic or give detailed replies to:

Assalamu Alaykum

KRAZyXmAn didnt even ask a question, he just made a comment, expressing his opinion.

Um taqeyyeddeen simply condemened me for condemning "Hezbulah". She also asked no question for me to respond to.

As for Whisper... I thought you just criticised me for arguing with him, now you want me to respond to him again???!!?

As for Duende - I responded to him. He was also arguing about my profile instead of the topic, and I responded (read the first post on page 2 of this thread).

If anyone asks a sensible question, Im here to answer. Infact, I even answered to so many off topic posts too.

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:50pm

Assalamu Alaykum

KRAZyXmAn didnt even ask a question, he just made a comment, expressing his opinion.

Um taqeyyeddeen simply condemened me for condemning "Hezbulah". She also asked no question for me to respond to.

As for Whisper... I thought you just criticised me for arguing with him, now you want me to respond to him again???!!?

As for Duende - I responded to him. He was also arguing about my profile instead of the topic, and I responded (read the first post on page 2 of this thread).

If anyone asks a sensible question, Im here to answer. Infact, I even answered to so many off topic posts too.

Ok here the question

what is your aims from this thread ?

to turn us against hizbuallah  ?

I think this is a very simple question you can simply answer it

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 5:38pm

And, do you agree with the opinion? Do you disagree?

Why do you have to be asked a question in order to be able to respond? Do you have a rebuttal/explanation/clarification to Um taqeyyeddeen �condemnation?�

I was giving you a specific date and time of Whisper�s post. Of course, it probably is too late for you to be taken seriously by him now, considering �

You did indeed.

My question to you was: �Is there anything else you have to say regarding this topic or give detailed replies to �?� Detailed Replies! I didn�t ask you to only reply to questions and disregard opinions or criticism.

There are people here who like to throw down a controversial topic and hope to ignite controversy of the negative kind. They neglect to reply to "uncomfortable" questions/comments, because they would either have to expose themselves as troublemakers, anti-Muslim, or as not knowledgeable enough to keep the dialogue going. They then latch on to anything that could lead into personal confrontations, name calling, insulting - they thrive on that. They usually have a likeminded underling lurking in the background, ready to pounce and throw in a view hostile words to further make the flames rise, never realizing that they�ve just exposed themselves to the attentive watcher, which then results in me putting that person on my secret persona-non-grata list 

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:12pm

They then latch on to anything that could lead into personal confrontations, name calling, insulting - they thrive on that.

It is you and whisper and somewhere there duende have made the insults and accusastions towards Sawtul.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:14pm

And by the way I haven't notice any defamatory items - I admire your innocence, please, just notice his post that initiated this string?

Agenda?? - Even when someone is posting Israel official propaganda?

Since when does location mean identity. - Angel, are you really that triple innocent? Location, Identity whatever doesn't mean much under normal circustances. Have you marked "normal circumstances"?

But when someone suddenly appears - in the middle of Anglo-Amreeki-Israeli raid on Lebanon - pretends to be an Afghan - and starts to feed us a full concentrated dose of Official Israeli line designed to fan shia - Sunni hatred - have you marked Official Israeli line to fan Shia - Sunni hatred?

but the one from you accusing sawtul of being a liar for not revealing his true location/identity - My friend, do I need to accuse anyone of anything when the person already stands proven as a liar?

Whisper, I think its about time you learn to let go and that not everyone is out there to get you.

As far as I'm concerned Sawtul has done nothing, you are the one that is pressuring the issue and keeping mentioning that he is this and htta when its false.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 September 2006 at 1:47am

Assalamu Alaykum

Yes ofcourse. I have explained why I think they are a Fitnah, and if you dont agree with anything I've said, that's up to you. You can agree, or disagree, or ask more questions if youre unsure.

Wassalam

Date Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:45am

I have explained why I think they are a Fitnah,

We are not all some gulible Americans here, we know when we see fitna. Right now, we are dealing with the disgusting devious fitna on the spot.

or ask more questions if youre unsure.

Why must we ask questions when you have proven to be fake? What can you answer when you can't even answer "can you prove you are posting from Iran".

What makes you think we have time to waste on obvious thugs?

Date Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:58am

As far as I'm concerned Sawtul has done nothing,

You know, I admire your excessive innocence, I am sure he has done nothing to you, but we do take anyone fanning hatred between Muslim groups seriously.

So please if your excessive innocence keeps from understanding what wrong he has done, I would suggest, be nice instead of supporting a criminal.

Whisper, I think its about time you learn to let go and that not everyone is out there to get you.

I have never taken any issue on the basis at all. I am simply out to get an impostor, using fake identity for his poisonous posts. If he had any legitimate point and if he were a legitimate person, he wouldn't have to be beamed up from place to place like that.

you are the one that is pressuring the issue and keeping mentioning that he is this and htta when its false.

Yes, he is proven to be a fake and now he is jumping like a buffoon from one silly post to another, using juvenile emoticons.

If he is so dear to you why not ask him to stand the simple �Iran location� test?

It is you and whisper and somewhere there duende have made the insults and accusastions towards Sawtul

He hasn�t yet had what he actually deserves.

I will tell you how Pathaan tribes deal with such people who fan hatred even it�s just between persons (let alone between tribes or Muslims groups).

When the jirga decides that the person has been committing gheebat � he is taken to the dasht (jungle) and they find a good strong tree and tie his ankles, at the other side of the trunk. He can sit up, lie down and even go to sleep, but it�s impossible for him to reach the rope at his ankles with his own hands.

Mostly, he is taken by the beasts.

But at the worst end, someone finds him and negotiates lifetime kharkaari (bonded labour) with him for saving his life.

What your friend has done is a little worse than gheebat.

Now, my friend, you tell us what honours should we shower on him?

Thank goodness, you are not a lawyer, Angel, otherwise you will still be pleading for your client long after he has actually been hung, quartered and fed to the vultures � for actually, proving his crime himself.

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:16am
See, Angel, he has just disappeared on the very thought that might ask him to prove that he is actually posting from Iran. You don't need to look around in Aussie for him, we have a fair idea where he is.

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:10am

Assalamu Alaykum

I m very sure that hizbulllah are very good people

and I really dont need more information from you

and as long as people keep make sedition as you

islam will never be strong and we will never be united

as long as there s some people muslims who works for USA good

and not for islam good

and to cut it short

Bisam allah el rahman el rahim

56. As to those who turn (for friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- it is the fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph.

��� ���� ���� ������ ������ ����� ��� ��� ���� �� ��������

Yes ofcourse. I have explained why I think they are a Fitnah, and if you dont agree with anything I've said, that's up to you. You can agree, or disagree, or ask more questions if youre unsure.

Wassalam

-------------

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:21am

I personaly wish that all arab and all muslims be as hizbullah

and support them and never betrayed them

Lets stop going after our own personal stuff

and lets face that we are the target of the crusaders and everyone who hates islam

if we are divided we will collapse

those who came to our forums or we go to their forums

they have nothing to say but spread hatred and sedition between muslims

One jewish friend of mine told me that ( I shall see soon that they wont need to bomb iran because they will make muslims in iran kill eachother as they did in iraq )

Those who are sitting in white house in A/C trying to genocide islam without even moving one soldier

why would they send army or killers if theres such idiots muslims who is doing for them the job

While they are seeing us killing eachother !

The Crusaders obtaining their powers from our weakness and division

( I have nothing against christian even if I believe they are in the wrong gate )

but I wouldnt accept no more insults and sedition

And ALLah is able to destroy them with natural disaster  amen

I m sure we will hear very soon inshallah something that I hope it teachs them some manners

if you dont believe in islam ( that is fine )

but fighting islam ( THAT IS NOT FINE AT ALL )

and you have your countries why dont you just live in USA and europe and just leave us alone

But you have  a mission  ( A very clear mission )

Genocide ISLAM

Its all about ( ISLAM )

nothing more or less

all this wars is coming from Satan and ( massiekh el dagal )

who make people turn against eachother

and kill eachother

while he is laughing at our idioty ...

I dont that hizbullah or iran are the problem

the problem who is melt inside our communities and trying to screw it and do the more sedition they can

STOP CRITICISING HIZBULLAH

Hizbullah inshallah will win over all your plots and rumors

and your failure pathetic plots inshallah will turn against you amen .

-------------

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:26am

�� ��� ���� ������ ����� ������ ����� ������ �� ��� ���� ������ ��� ����� ������ �� ������� �� ������� �� ������� ����� ��� �� ������ ������� ������ ���� ��� ������� ���� ���� �� ����� ������� ������ ���� ��� ���� ���� ����� ��� ����� ��� ���� ��� �� ��� ���� �� ��������

Surah 58. She That Disputeth, The Pleading Woman

22. Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:47am
I personaly wish that all arab and all muslims be as hizbullah and support them and never betrayed them

Lets stop going after our own personal stuff and lets face that we are the target of the crusaders and everyone who hates islam

if we are divided we will collapse

those who came to our forums or we go to their forums they have nothing to say but spread hatred and sedition between muslims

One jewish friend of mine told me that ( I shall see soon that they wont need to bomb iran because they will make muslims in iran kill eachother as they did in iraq)

Shery, absolutely! And, our innocent Angel says, he has done nothing!

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:58am

The "Hizbullah" of Lebanon have a close alliance and friendship with the French Government and the UN.
We also know that the French Government is very anti-Islam, so much so that they banned Hijab (and many other things, including the killing of Muslims in Africa and overthrowing their Governments in the past).
We also know that Khomeini came to Iran from France (or was sent by France)... with a French plane.
We also know that Iran has very close alliance with France, Russia and many other Kafirs and Iran set up the "Hezbullah" of Lebanon in the first place.

Now let's read the Quran:

(58:22)Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah (Hezbullah). Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Success.

Hence, if we call them "Hezbullah" were are contradicting this verse of the Quran, since this group in Lebanon love those who oppose Allah and his Messenger, even though they are not even their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred!!!!

The same UN who recognise and help Israel, the same UN who handed over Muslim women and children to be massacared by the Serbs, the same UN who oppose Islamic laws all over the world, the same UN that sent troops to Afghanistan to fight the Taliban.

The "Hezbullah" claim that their power comes from Allah and that they can make the impossible possible. For instance, they won an "amazing victory" against Israel just now and in 1982... This victory is quite amazing and seems impossible considering that Israel has the best weapons and the strongest army in the Middle east.
Also, Israel had 25 years to target all "Hezbullah" bases and leaders, but for some strange reason they "missed" all their targets and killed Lebanese civilians instead !

Is this all a miracle? Can the so called "Hezbullah" really make the impossible possible ??? Wasnt that how they defeated Israel in 1982 within such a short time, and how they did it again recently within 1 month?
If so, then why didnt they go to Free Palestine completely ? Why did they just stay there for 25 years doing virtually nothing ?
If someone says it was because they wanted only to defend and not to attack, then that person knows very little about the "Hezbullah" since it's leaders claim that they want to Wipe Israel off the Map.
So the Question is: Why Dont They ???
They claim that if they strike Israel at any time it is defensive because Muslims are all one Ummah and there is no difference between Lebanon and Palestine.
This is True!
But then, why dont they go and free Palestine???
Surely if these people are so much loved and protected by Allah they should be able to defeat Israel. If these people are so amazing that Israeli rockets and bombs cant even target them, then surely they would have no trouble freeing Palestine...
Also, a Mujahid always says "Victory or Martyrdom". This is what the Quran teaches us. Either we gain victory on earth, or we gain martyrdom.
So even IF the "Hezbullah" are afraid they may all be killed and "defeated", they should have no fear because they would become Shahid (martyrs).
So are they scared of becoming Shahid?
Are they not confident in the help of Allah ?
Arent they those who make the impossible possible??

So what is their goal??? Well they have many, and I've already mentioned a few, but here's one of their simplest goals:

Hezbushaytan would Never Free Palestine and they dont even attempt to.
They are also like a wall, protecting the Lebanon-Israel borders from Other Muslims who want to attack Israel.
Hence, the only way for Muslims (other than Palestinians) to attack Israel is to join "Hezbullah" (Hezbushaytan).
And if they join Hezbushaytan they can never even attempt to Free Palestine!! They only have to follow the commands of the "Hezbullah" leaders (who are actually working For Israel and hence, would never make a serious attempt to destroy Israel or free the Palestinians).

And THIS is how Israel benefits!

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 10:26am
King of Saudi arabia also shook hands with kofi Annan.

your point?

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 10:35am

Who said I support the Saudis?

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:03am

King of Saudi arabia also shook hands with kofi Annan.

your point?
Yaar'em, ee'n badmaash nuqteh daan nest. As they say in English "never cast thy pearls to the swine". How could he ever have any point? He is our Fitneh, the one being beamed up from one place to the other.

Is his post even worth reading?

They are also like a wall, protecting the Lebanon-Israel borders from Other Muslims who want to attack Israel.
As if some other Muslims are ready to atatck Israel?

Analyse his usage of Ingleesh and tell me where do you think he is stationed?

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:05am

Who said I support the Saudis?

Who do you support? Mossad?

Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:06am

Just watch his slippery answers and enjoy an Amreeki hiding now in some Irani skin. He was an Afghan and then an Italian for about 22 minutes.

What perfect North American scrip, content and usage!

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 8:16am
[QUOTE=Whisper]As far as I'm concerned Sawtul has done nothing,

You know, I admire your excessive innocence, I am sure he has done nothing to you, but we do take anyone fanning hatred between Muslim groups seriously.

So please if your excessive innocence keeps from understanding what wrong he has done, I would suggest, be nice instead of supporting a criminal.

I have never taken any issue on the basis at all. I am simply out to get an impostor, using fake identity for his poisonous posts. If he had any legitimate point and if he were a legitimate person, he wouldn't have to be beamed up from place to place like that.

you are the one that is pressuring the issue and keeping mentioning that he is this and htta when its false.

Yes, he is proven to be a fake and now he is jumping like a buffoon from one silly post to another, using juvenile emoticons.

If he is so dear to you why not ask him to stand the simple �Iran location� test?

[/quote]

Honestly Whisper, you've lost it.

Sad!

Quote He hasn�t yet had what he actually deserves.

I will tell you how Pathaan tribes deal with such people who fan hatred even it�s just between persons (let alone between tribes or Muslims groups).

When the jirga decides that the person has been committing gheebat � he is taken to the dasht (jungle) and they find a good strong tree and tie his ankles, at the other side of the trunk. He can sit up, lie down and even go to sleep, but it�s impossible for him to reach the rope at his ankles with his own hands.

Mostly, he is taken by the beasts.

But at the worst end, someone finds him and negotiates lifetime kharkaari (bonded labour) with him for saving his life.

And you speak about americans...... javascript emoticon':roll:'">Rolling Eyes

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 8:47am

I personaly wish that all arab and all muslims be as hizbullah and support them and never betrayed them

all arabs??
all muslims??

oh please! If Hezbulloh really cared they wouldn't have incited this recent war with the kidnapping, and have so many deaths happen, the group knows isreal and what it would do and isreal played into their hands. IS this what true muslims would do ??

Again I will say I (still) don't agree with israel's handling and reaction.

Quote if we are divided we will collapse

whether you collapse or not, It also shows that people have different opinions and views. 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:58am

Honestly Whisper, you've lost it.

Sad!

Angel, just tell me if he had some genuine point why would he fake his (or, her) identity? He is a fitna and we won't let a fitna fan hatred between Muslims. Do you understand that?

And you speak about americans...... http://www.islamicity.com/forum/javascript%20emoticon':roll:'">Rolling Eyes

Yes, that's the penalty someone proven as guilty of gheebat has to pay. We don't carpet bomb entire populations and kill men, women and chidren, just for a few drops of oil.

If you folded your excessive innocence just for a few minutes, you would see the difference.

whether you collapse or not, It also shows that people have different opinions and views.

This has nothing to do with difference of opinion.

His post is loaded with Israeli propaganda.

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:12am

Whisper.........ah forget it!

but will say this:

Quote whether you collapse or not, It also shows that people have different opinions and views.

This has nothing to do with difference of opinion.

His post is loaded with Israeli propaganda.

My response had nothing to do with Sawtul. 

-------------

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 4:49pm
To all brothers and sisters:
I love signs and numbers and what I see here is that the thread being in lead with 1803 views and 89 posts/replies so far. (Except Angela's Plan)

How About A Poll?
I would like if the participants make their belief system known if don't mind i.e, whether they are Sunni>>Shiite>>Wahabi or whatever or supporting one or the other.
Peace

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:38pm
Brother great idea. As they might say in Punjab: "Tussi Bismillah karo"

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:46pm

I respect you and your posts for your utter sincerity. That's why even when you go a bit riddiculous, I need to respond to you. Let's look at it this way: difference of opinion is okay - but just this side of a crime.

This chap is not having some glorious difference of opinion with us, he is just fanning hatred, with his own agenda.

Why else would he lurk around with a fake identity and NOT TAKE my proposed I AM IN IRAN test?

Date Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:04am

I respect you and your posts for your utter sincerity. That's why even when you go a bit riddiculous, I need to respond to you. Let's look at it this way: difference of opinion is okay - but just this side of a crime.

This chap is not having some glorious difference of opinion with us, he is just fanning hatred, with his own agenda.

Whisper should've been a Comedian

Date Posted: 19 September 2006 at 11:24am

Thank you, just one stray joker is enough on this board.

Even such compliments won't keep me from asking you to take the location test or consider you of any worth.

Date Posted: 21 September 2006 at 8:08am

Why else would he lurk around with a fake identity and NOT TAKE my proposed I AM IN IRAN test?

whisper, you've gone overboard, as I said, that little bit that i replied to last, it truly had nothing to do with sawtul, i was refering to something else. But you seem to be obssessive about sawtul that you miss some things.

And by the way, most of us here have fake idenities  me included

-------------

Date Posted: 21 September 2006 at 8:15am

Thank you, just one stray joker is enough on this board.

Even such compliments won't keep me from asking you to take the location test or consider you of any worth.

location test location test.....

-------------

Date Posted: 21 September 2006 at 9:56am

location test location test.....

Not for all, but, definitely, "yes" dear Angel, when someone is posting anti-Islamic material pretending to be from an Islamic State then we all hold the right to bring that person to task.

Why don't you offer him to use Australia for his location.

Bye the way, my identity + location are both one hundred percent genuine. Anyone wishes me to prove my location, I am in a position to prove it.

Fakes simply can't.

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 21 September 2006 at 10:04am

Whisper....he could be from Iran.  Aren't there Christians, Jews and Zorastrians in Iran too?????? 

I could fake being in Russia.  I've been there.   

I wonder if you would have cared if he had said Japan, China or Belize. 

Sasha, we all know the love you have for your homeland.  Please, lets put this to rest. 

Date Posted: 21 September 2006 at 10:19am

Sasha, we all know the love you have for your homeland.� Please, lets put this to rest.�

he's from Afghanistan, not from iran... is he ?!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net