hatred towards non-muslim countries?

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5930
Printed Date: 16 April 2024 at 4:57pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: hatred towards non-muslim countries?
Posted By: s666
Subject: hatred towards non-muslim countries?
Date Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:36am
why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum?  good and bad people are everywhere, aren't they?

Replies:
Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:41am
Originally posted by s666 s666 wrote:

why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum? 

Why do you think so brother??

good and bad people are everywhere, aren't they?

yes

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Date Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:58am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

[QUOTE=s666]why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum? 

Why do you think so brother??

i find most of the posts posted about non-muslims or non-muslim countries are in a negative way.  if there were no hatred, they would post even the positive elements of the country or people.  if we want to spread a good word do we have to first denounce others' words or beliefs?

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 15 July 2006 at 3:09pm

why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum?  good and bad people are everywhere, aren't they?

The data shown is contradicting this post. Whenever you click the main page of this forum scroll all the way down there, and you will see the number of people currently viewing this forum is visible, like this what I copy just now as we speak: 

In total there are 15 Active Users online, 12 Guest(s) and 3 Member(s)

I have never ever seen the number reach above 30 in total. I suggest to you to make a good tea or coffee and rethink what you just said. 

You have not score anything with this post. 

Date Posted: 16 July 2006 at 9:34am
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

The data shown is contradicting this post. Whenever you click the main page of this forum scroll all the way down there, and you will see the number of people currently viewing this forum is visible, like this what I copy just now as we speak: 

I have never ever seen the number reach above 30 in total. I suggest to you to make a good tea or coffee and rethink what you just said. 

did not get you...

Date Posted: 17 July 2006 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

did not get you...

When anyone of us submit an OP or a reply therefore we are informing the others "this is my stand, I am right and you are wrong". Than the reader will reply your post accordingly. If they agree with you therfore you made a score, or you are in the lead for that given moment in that specific post. But if you missed the target than you did not make any score with that post.

I pointed to you that you did not score with reason. Here I show it to you again as I am typing the reason, compare it with your OP which I highlited above in red colour.-------------

In total there are 13 Active Users online, 10 Guest(s) and 3 Member(s)
Member(s) online: 
DavidC, aisha_nadia, superme

Posted By: foody
Date Posted: 17 July 2006 at 7:15pm
I did not GET THAT ONE superme, you are talking in riddles.

Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 1:10am
supreme, do you mean to say that i should post a topic when there are enough members online?

Posted By: mohammad
Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 1:55am

Sister Supreme your above mentioned both post confused/ not clear please can you elebarate what you want to say? under this topic.

Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:16am
Dear s666 i am not do agree with your post that here we have any hatred set out towards the Non- Muslim countries, majority of us in this forum don't have any such a silly approach towards the Non-muslim countries but except some countries which are involved either directly or indirectly in the blood shed of Muslims like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir etc. we can not love with them.

Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 5:36am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Dear s666 i am not do agree with your post that here we have any hatred set out towards the Non- Muslim countries, majority of us in this forum don't have any such a silly approach towards the Non-muslim countries but except some countries which are involved either directly or indirectly in the blood shed of Muslims like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir etc. we can not love with them.

brother, muslims are not harrassed in kashmir as projected by the media.  kashmir is ruled by the muslims and there are enough number of muslims in the indian army.  just study the history of kashmir and you will find that it is the other way round, i.e., muslims killing others.

Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:06am

Dear s666 (sorry i don't know either you are sister or brother) first of all i thanks to you for given me the suggestion to study the history Inshallah I will do my best. at the moment I am sure you have been read the history of Kashmir please can you tell me the little history/ back ground about this issue.

I will be grateful to u.

Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:22am

Dear s666 (sorry i don't know either you are sister or brother) first of all i thanks to you for given me the suggestion to study the history Inshallah I will do my best. at the moment I am sure you have been read the history of Kashmir please can you tell me the little history/ back ground about this issue.

I will be grateful to u.

http://www.answers.com/topic/history-of-jammu-and-kashmir

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:30pm

Assalaamu alaikum:

No, non muslim countries in the forum are not hated, just the neocon right wing  uncouth leaders are.

Nothing like getting awoken in the morning by an Israeli rocket coming through your bedroom wall. Or an American soldier tearing down your front door without warning  for a raid and your women not even getting time to cover. You can go to your place of worship in secular countries and usually not get blown up.

No, non muslim countries are not hated in this forum. They are rather envied, they don' have the above activity happening to them or their privacy invaded.

Think about what it must be like to be in someone else's shoes before you make this statement please.

Wasalaam.

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: El Sudan
Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:29pm
Oh Maryah, There should be no envy, As an American I understand your dismay, but please don't. In America they worry about their lives and especially their money, which is appalling, but to a country where the cause of their suffering is the USA I have no mercy. Judgement day will someday come for all, but for the greedy and self centered it will come with great pain and sorrow

-------------
private fighter for Islam

Posted By: lovetabuleh
Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:42pm

Originally posted by foody foody wrote:

I did not GET THAT ONE superme, you are talking in riddles.

hehehehe!  

i think what superme is trying to say is that s666 said there's "so much hatered... in this forum".  and superme was showing s666 the numbers of members in "this forum" proving that there's not "so much" hatered since there's only few ppl.

Then superme said "you have not scored anything in this post" meaning that s666 didn't win his argument about there being too much hatered.  providing that the rules of posting, as superme claims them to be are: "When anyone of us submit an OP or a reply therefore we are informing the others "this is my stand, I am right and you are wrong".

Although I dont' think those are the general rules of posting...

has this 'riddle' been deciphered?

hehehehe

Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:16pm

Thanks amal, I wish I could do it better - as humanely as possible ofcourse. But I think you should not decode this too quick, just to outscore sister mohammad.

Date Posted: 19 July 2006 at 12:20am

�S666 Wrote�

brother, Muslims are not harassed in Kashmir as projected by the media. Kashmir is ruled by the Muslims and there are enough number of Muslims in the Indian army.  just study the history of Kashmir and you will find that it is the other way round, i.e., Muslims killing others.

Dear don�t offend but you have to need more study about Kashmir issue, even that you don�t have information that why & how this issue was arise. As you saying that there is no harassment in Kashmir but projected by the media. After reading your above mentioned post I have nothing to say but on your lack of knowledge on this issue. I had been the enough information to reply your post in first instant but just I want to know the your source of information that�s why I was ask to you to give me a source of information about this issue & have to thanks that you provided me a link.

Dear very humbly you are saying that there is no pestering in Kashmir then you elaborate for me who martyred the more than 90 thousand Kashmiries, if there is no harassment then what is doing half million Indian army there. I guess that you are convinced by media propaganda that there is nothing wrong, please try to know the truth.

Dear I have been visited the link which was provided by you & sorry to say that even if you read the information on this site about Kashmir (bearing in mind that this is purely Indians based site) then you couldn�t say that there is no harassment in Kashmir, even though your provided link also slipped many historical point on this issue like who was bring Kashmir Issue in U.N.O, what was the U.N.O resolution on this Issue which was passed in 5th January 1949 (don�t forget that this resolution was passed with the full of Indians concurrence).

Here I will not go in details of this that what is saying this resolution and how India tripped this resolution slowly and steadily, even after passage of time India start to claim that is Kashmir is a permanent part of India  if you want I can start a new topic on this issue. But right now this will be worthy for your appropriate information to quote one Para of a letter which was sent by your Prim Minister (late) Mr. Jawar Lal Narou in 1953 to his Pakistani counterpart regarding of Kashmir Issue, where he said:

"Our objective is to give freedom to the people of Kashmir to decide their future in a peaceful way so as to create no upset. Therefore, I suggested that the http://www.answers.com/topic/referendum - plebiscite should be for the State as a whole and the detailed result of the plebiscite would then be the major factor for the decision to be taken. The detailed result will give us a fairly clear indication of the wishes of the people not only in the state as whole but in different areas".

At the end may I ask to you that India ever give the right of self-determination to the Kashmiri people to practice there this basic right as Mr. Jawar Lal Narou saying in this letter & as the India promised in UNO in 1949 & now when Kashmiri asked for their basic right, right of self determination instead of given them, India trying to depress them by given the name of terrorists. Are this justice, is this a secularism, is this a democratic approach?????????????

Decision up to you.

Best of luck,

mohammad

Date Posted: 19 July 2006 at 10:10am
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Then superme said "you have not scored anything in this post" meaning that s666 didn't win his argument about there being too much hatered.  providing that the rules of posting, as superme claims them to be are: "When anyone of us submit an OP or a reply therefore we are informing the others "this is my stand, I am right and you are wrong".

it is interesting to note that people post to 'score' and 'win'.  i posted this question to find an answer not to 'score' anything.

i browse through the forum and find good posts about islam and also find many posts directed towards non-muslim countries.

the truth can be put in a very simple way.  there are a few or no non-muslims in muslim countries whereas there are many muslims in non-muslim countries.  a non-muslim should live like a dhimmi in a muslim country whereas a muslim enjoys equal rights as his fellow non-muslim in a non-muslim country.

Date Posted: 19 July 2006 at 10:51am

Dear very humbly you are saying that there is no pestering in Kashmir then you elaborate for me who martyred the more than 90 thousand Kashmiries, if there is no harassment then what is doing half million Indian army there.

90,000 is a number given by the pakistanis. do you know, out of 90,000, how many are hindu and how many are afghan?

Dear I have been visited the link which was provided by you & sorry to say that even if you read the information on this site about Kashmir (bearing in mind that this is purely Indians based site)
it isn't an 'indians based website' but a website which is also looked after by muslim administrators.

then you couldn�t say that there is no harassment in Kashmir, even though your provided link also slipped many historical point on this issue like who was bring Kashmir Issue in U.N.O, what was the U.N.O resolution on this Issue which was passed in 5th January 1949 (don�t forget that this resolution was passed with the full of Indians concurrence).

Here I will not go in details of this that what is saying this resolution and how India tripped this resolution slowly and steadily, even after passage of time India start to claim that is Kashmir is a permanent part of India  if you want I can start a new topic on this issue. But right now this will be worthy for your appropriate information to quote one Para of a letter which was sent by your Prim Minister (late) Mr. Jawar Lal Narou in 1953 to his Pakistani counterpart regarding of Kashmir Issue, where he said:

"Our objective is to give freedom to the people of Kashmir to decide their future in a peaceful way so as to create no upset. Therefore, I suggested that the http://www.answers.com/topic/referendum -

At the end may I ask to you that India ever give the right of self-determination to the Kashmiri people to practice there this basic right as Mr. Jawar Lal Narou saying in this letter & as the India promised in UNO in 1949 & now when Kashmiri asked for their basic right, right of self determination instead of given them, India trying to depress them by given the name of terrorists.

coming to the 'plebiscite' and 'uno resolution' i have cleared my point many times in this forum.  indians made a mistake on kashmir.  just look at the history and you will find that kashmir was a hindu and buddhist center.  muslims invaded it  and either converted them or killed them or drove them out of kashmir.  why dont you talk about the kashmiri pundits?  what about the buddhists?  what about the temples and monastries burnt down by the muslims?

why aren't there any hindus or buddhists in pakistan occupied kashmir?

if kashmir were given to pakistan will pakistan grant the kashmiri hindus and buddhists equal rights as their fellow muslims or they have to live like dhimmis just like the pakistani non-muslims live?

will it allow a non-muslim to become the head of the state of kashmir?

brother when pakistan does not give equal rights to their fellow ahmaddiyyas, how can it give equal rights to a non-muslim?

Are this justice, is this a secularism, is this a democratic approach?????????????

do you know the meaning of secularism or democracy?  in secularism every religion is treated equally and the state does not have any preference to a particular religion.  in democracy people elect their government.  just giving you a little info cos you come from an islamic country which is ruled by a dictator.  the presence of army is incumbent. in the absence of the army it would definitely become another taleban.

Decision up to you.

Best of luck,

mohammad

no need to make a decision.  i have lived there and seen everything.  its upto you to decide...

"Mr Khan had said Muslims were better off in India than in Pakistan..."
http://www.dawn.com/2006/05/19/nat1.htm

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 19 July 2006 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Assalaamu alaikum:

No, non muslim countries in the forum are not hated, just the neocon right wing  uncouth leaders are.

Nothing like getting awoken in the morning by an Israeli rocket coming through your bedroom wall. Or an American soldier tearing down your front door without warning  for a raid and your women not even getting time to cover. You can go to your place of worship in secular countries and usually not get blown up.

No, non muslim countries are not hated in this forum. They are rather envied, they don' have the above activity happening to them or their privacy invaded.

Think about what it must be like to be in someone else's shoes before you make this statement please.

Wasalaam.

Just a bit of ironic  humor, you took me  seriously?

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Date Posted: 20 July 2006 at 3:55am

s666 Wrote

�coming to the 'plebiscite' and 'uno resolution' i have cleared my point many times in this forum.  indians made a mistake on kashmir.  just look at the history and you will find that kashmir was a hindu and buddhist center.  muslims invaded it  and either converted them or killed them or drove them out of kashmir.  why dont you talk about the kashmiri pundits?  what about the buddhists?  what about the temples and monastries burnt down by the muslims?

why aren't there any hindus or buddhists in pakistan occupied kashmir?

if kashmir were given to pakistan will pakistan grant the kashmiri hindus and buddhists equal rights as their fellow muslims or they have to live like dhimmis just like the pakistani non-muslims live?

will it allow a non-muslim to become the head of the state of kashmir?

do you know the meaning of secularism or democracy?  in secularism every religion is treated equally and the state does not have any preference to a particular religion.  in democracy people elect their government.  just giving you a little info cos you come from an islamic country which is ruled by a dictator.  the presence of army is incumbent. in the absence of the army it would definitely become another taleban.�

We are discussing on Kashmir issue in light of current scenario & needless you are diving in the ancient history of Kashmir which is not in our attention right now. Your this statement that � India made a mistake on Kashmir�  you are very right in this statement and India can be resort this mistake by giving them the right of self-determination as they promised earlier.

Oh wonderful you have concerned about hardly 10% minorities in Kashmir, by depressing the rights of 90% majority What a justice!

For your information in Pakistan all of minorities are free to practicing their religious activities but these things you can observe only when you will remove the clouded glass from your face  and try to look the things in a neutral way, in Pakistan many place which are holy for Hindues still save & well conditions for Seikhs there are Nos. of places which are very important for their religious point of view and thousand of Seikhs are coming for visit these places every years, but my friend I think this is not only you who is pointing fingers on others  but as a whole nation this is your habit to put the fingers on others but don�t have a time to visit inner self that what are you doing with your minorities.

Would you like to see the mirror then see  What were your secular state  give the message by destroying the Historical Babari Mosque to Muslim community, what was the message by a secular state for Christian community when a Christian family push to death by fire in Urasa  these are some examples, here I don�t have enough time to put on record many others like Gugrat etc. but  if you look with open eyes in your surroundings you will find more discrepancies than you imagine.

Actually this was not my attention to come in this direction but your above quoted comments keep no space & drag me on this way.

s666 Wrote

no need to make a decision.  i have lived there and seen everything.  its up to you to decide...

Actually what I understand from your post that you don�t have a dare to digest truth, otherwise there is no ambiguity to accept this that India occupied on Kashmir illegally & against the will of Kashmiri people. This is the sun shinning truth that India deceive the Kashmiri people & never fulfill her promise which she did in UNO & with the Kashmiri people from 1949 till to date, as I mentioned earlier.

Date Posted: 20 July 2006 at 6:04am
brother mohammad, i made a mistake replying to you.  sorry.

no need to talk about kashmir and minorities in india.

for the sake of world security, status quo would be better.  if kashmir were given to pakistan or made independent, people would kill the remaining minorities out there and it would become another taleban.

even if kashmir were given away to pakistan or made independent, terrorists will still be attacking indians 'in the name of god'.

brother i or for that matter india has no enmity towards pakistan or any other country.  i know the situation in kashmir as i am from kashmir.  the so called freedom fighters are not kashmiris but illiterate foreigners.

the examples you have given are the only examples and not some of the examples.  i have already given you an example about what indian muslims think of india.

Date Posted: 21 July 2006 at 10:40pm

Dear also I do not want to carry on this discussion specialy when we are not ready to accept the ground facts. But you again wrote the harash comments about freedom fighters of Kashmir as i am also from Kashmir & still a part of freedom movement and I assured you that Inhsallah this struggle  will go on till we will not success to get freedom from occupiers.

See you very soon Inshallah in free Kashmir.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net