Print Page | Close Window

how you wish you die?

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Culture & Community
Forum Name: Groups : Women (Sisters)
Forum Description: Groups : Women (Sisters)
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5889
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 8:21pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: how you wish you die?
Posted By: schwester
Subject: how you wish you die?
Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:03pm
all of us know that we should expect our death anytime. everyday we see different accidents. so how you wish to die?
me? i wish to lie down to sleep and never wake up.

Replies:
Posted By: Muhammad77
Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:05pm
Death is appointed by Allah and we have to accept it in whatever way it comes.

Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:13pm
i know, all of us will accept. we son't escape. but i am asking how you wish if you had a chance of choosing your death. in a bomb like 9/11, or rescuing somebody from death, or by loosing you health in the way of teaching others islam/christianity/other, or in africa by helping sick people, or in your apple garden, or on a dance floor, in hospital, or how? just your wish.

or lemme ask vice versa, which death you try to keep away?

Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:19pm
I don't want to say that. I don't have the authority over death. So, I don't want to wish how I would want to die. I am happy in whichever way Allah has appointed death for me.

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

I don't want to say that. I don't have the authority over death. So, I don't want to wish how I would want to die.�I am happy in whichever way Allah has appointed death for me.

salman think outside the box, its a wish... jeez...

Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:21pm
Dear ak_m_f, who is this salman? when will you stop calling me salman? I am Muhammad77

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:21pm
I think the best death is swift & quick

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 1:20am

I wish as an top documentary credit expert in Bank of New York's head office...what a good news it will be for NY Times...

May 15,2073, quotation from NY Times Editor J.W. Bophkins's article:

"The Bank of New York's top expert died on the age of 96 while searching for a reserve on a draft inside of his office(floor 180),ICC Banking Commission announced two days mourning for the banking society,after that saddening information Wall Street Aristocrates Society called an urgent meeting for the future of international trade after his absence,Mr.Suleyman Goksel Soylu was well known DC Expert after the death of Mr.T.O. Lee.His funeral ceremony will be on Friday after a pray in the mosque he helped to be built in Manhattan's top side.Mr.Suleyman was also the CEO of Islamicity..."

Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 3:40am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Thats too personal or too dangerous to tell, if you know what i mean.

wassalam

ps. brother suleyman take your childhood picture off, it makes a bad job of you trying to hide your identity

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 4:29am

Wa Alaykum Salam ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Sister Fatima,

I know it's not a good thing but for just having some good time with this thread,i agree with you but can be just for some relax...

Some more types of my dying came to my mind and some of them scared me too much,so many of them is from sport life.

-Dying in Tour De France at stage 8,under the applause of French People and one(me!) falls down from the bike and i can't imagine how these people will get astonished while cheering to the racers and seeing me as a rotten apple fallen from a apple tree who wears interesting colors and so many labels on his clothe...

-Dying in Wimbledon Tennis Championship Final,you know we have accustomed naked persons jumping into the court saying hello to the cameras,this will be a great new color for them and my off-springs will be honored by it.I can remember what they will say about to the other people:

My Son: I am the son of a man who died in Wimbledon Final,he could not leave a great custody more than this.

-Dying in Australian Swimming Championship,the race starts then the swimmers jump into the pool,at the end of the race the referee asks:

The referee: Have you seen the 8th swimmer a man from Turkey,i can't see him,still under the water?

-Dying in a public toilet

The Policeman: Hey people!!,please, police line do not cross!,security alert,air pollution!!, the incident happened before he flushed out,move back!

-Dying at weekly meeting of my branch

The Bank Manager: Okey time to taking the view of mr.Suleyman....Mr.Suleyman!,Mr.Suleyman!!...are you there?

-Dying in Islamicity

The administrator: Dear moderators i see one user still online who has been in the board for more than three days,how can be?....

Ps:the girl in the pic is not my childhood photo,just taken from photo.net,i liked it

Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 5:05am
why dangerous? i heard many prayers regarding death. for ex i heard like, bless us with good death. so i thought good death may be different to each of us.

Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 5:42am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalalmu alaikum

Yeah you are right good is a relative term, I have heard my mum praying many times, Allah swt take me up before i become a burden on my nearest and dearest. I always remember the death of my grandma she said to every body around her to say shahadah with her and then she died, subhanAllah.

I think many would love to die as shaheed, but then again khalid bin walid died a natural death. He said on his death bed, wow to the cowards who dont go for jihad for fear of death.

I know where ever and however i die, i pray that it be on Imaan inshaAllah. But i would love to live a day of Nusaibah (ra) and would exchange it with my whole life.

wassalam

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

-Dying in Tour De France at stage 8,under the applause of French People and one(me!) falls down from the bike and i can't imagine how these people will get astonished while cheering to the racers and seeing me as a rotten apple fallen from a apple tree who wears interesting colors and so many labels on his clothe...

-Dying in Wimbledon Tennis Championship Final,you know we have accustomed naked persons jumping into the court saying hello to the cameras,this will be a great new color for them and my off-springs will be honored by it.I can remember what they will say about to the other people:

My Son: I am the son of a man who died in Wimbledon Final,he could not leave a great custody more than this.

-Dying in Australian Swimming Championship,the race starts then the swimmers jump into the pool,at the end of the race the referee asks:

The referee: Have you seen the 8th swimmer a man from Turkey,i can't see him,still under the water?

-Dying in a public toilet

The Policeman: Hey people!!,please, police line do not cross!,security alert,air pollution!!, the incident happened before he flushed out,move back!

-Dying at weekly meeting of my branch

The Bank Manager: Okey time to taking the view of mr.Suleyman....Mr.Suleyman!,Mr.Suleyman!!...are you there?

-Dying in Islamicity

The administrator: Dear moderators i see one user still online who has been in the board for more than three days,how can be?....

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 6:59am
Whenever and however I die is already ordained, but I pray, at that time Allah is most pleased with me....

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Posted By: Umm ayman
Date Posted: 13 July 2006 at 8:45am

lol...................Subhanallah!.

I wish/pray to die as a practising muslimah! however Allah has decreed..inshallah i will be content but i pray its a very easy death!....

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 14 July 2006 at 6:26am

There are those that say we are a spiritual beings experiencing a phyiscal form and life, so our spirt lift and goes to the other realm or heaven, to God. And while our spirits have left it is our body the shell that is left behind and so we bury it or cremete to have some sort of ritual to let go of the person - the final good bye.

Anyway, I have had the thought of being cremeted and have my ashes thrown/spread over somehwere, which I have not come to a conclusion as I love many places, there is the great barrier reef or the rainforest, you know go back to nature, well at least the physical body  

There is another way, its still cremeting, something like they used to, on the way having this big float and the body is on it, and its lit with flames, at night and just float of in the night.....and then you became food for the fishes.....oh no, that is dramatic

I still thinking....

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:34am
but i certainly don wish dying in front of comp, on forums. yeah i get damn bored at nights at work, while guys sitting with me start watching awfull films. i'm waiting for results, and some nervous these days. i promise i'll vanish next month fro some long and you'll have a rest from me bleating bad english. yeah, you pray for me to get positive results of what i'm trying.

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:17pm

I want the manner of my death to be one that my family can endure without pain.  If God wills it to be such, I don't want it to be unexpected or sudden.  I would rather suffer and know my family are coming to terms with it before I pass, than to die suddenly and have it rip apart my family.

That is what happened to my inlaws.  My mother in law died suddenly and 9 years later, its still a source of intense pain for the family. 

God will take me when he wills it and it will be for his greater plans.  I'll accept it not matter what it is.  I know, death is only temporary.

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 14 July 2006 at 10:13pm

All I know is that I do not want to be a burden to the people I leave behind.

My husband and I have arrangments with a local mortuary. We are paying on a plan which Inshallah will be paid for in a year. We are registered with our local masjid and we have even bought our winding cloth. My eldest daughter is Mormon but she respects my wishes, (the LDS church has a set of sayings called the articles of faith, which state in one article the fact that all faiths MUST be respected and not dishonored) so she will see to it. 4 of my six are muslim reverts also and will go along with this, even my sons. My husbands four daughters (we are a second marriage) are born again Christians that renounced him when he said Shahada, may Allah have mercy on them on the last day.

I pray that death will be quiet, but we will accept the Will of Allah (swt).

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: El Sudan
Date Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:18pm
I too want a quick and painless death but I fear this will not occur. When I am chosen I will go with into the arms of my father. The sins I commited I will then pay for in my suffering. Knowing this I will try to be a good muslim and follow the Koran and Allahs wishes. 

-------------
private fighter for Islam

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net