Print Page | Close Window

also a newbie here :)

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: Introduction: Who am I?
Forum Description: Introduce yourself here.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5802
Printed Date: 24 April 2024 at 10:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: also a newbie here :)
Posted By: lovetabuleh
Subject: also a newbie here :)
Date Posted: 09 July 2006 at 2:08pm

Salaams to all,

I'm just a servant who's specialty is in science and islam.  i think i'll be involved in some pretty interesting discussions here.  :)  unfortunately i have to wait till 40 posts later untill i have direct access to posting in the "Islam and Science" discussion forum.

salaam,

Amal

Replies:
Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 09 July 2006 at 2:30pm

Wa Alaykum Salam Sister,

I wish you will love your stay insh'allah,blessings on you from the family of Islamicity...

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:01pm

Assalaamu Alaikum ,

Welcome and hope you reach 40 posts soon!

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 09 July 2006 at 9:59pm
Assalaamualaikum,

Welcome Amal, hope you have a nice time here.

I assume you are a sister? Correct me if I am wrong...

Wassalaam.

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 10 July 2006 at 2:25am

Assalamu Alaikum amalhayati2,

Welcome to the forum.   Insha Allah, you would enjoy your stay here. 

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 10 July 2006 at 6:08am
Yes, i'm a sister.  Pleased to meet you all. 

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 10 July 2006 at 6:59am
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Salaams to all,

I'm just a servant who's specialty is in science and islam.  i think i'll be involved in some pretty interesting discussions here.  :)  unfortunately i have to wait till 40 posts later untill i have direct access to posting in the "Islam and Science" discussion forum.

salaam,

Amal

Salam amal and welcome. Good to see a muslimat keen with science, whatever happen with cooking bussiness? I am save to say that I don't cook.

Anyway, if you want a quick 40 post regardless, go to the unimportant sections such current events, internet & websites, radio and tv etc reply as many post as you can with the word Thankyou, beautiful !, oh my God !, excellent ! or whatever you have in mind. But don't tell anyone that I told you this secret and you'll be fine, 40 posts is yours by tomorrow - trust me.

Posted By: Muhammad77
Date Posted: 10 July 2006 at 8:12am
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Salaams to all,

salaam,

Amal

Salam amal and welcome. Good to see a muslimat keen with science, whatever happen with cooking bussiness? I am save to say that I don't cook.

Anyway, if you want a quick 40 post regardless, go to the unimportant sections such current events, internet & websites, radio and tv etc reply as many post as you can with the word Thankyou, beautiful !, oh my God !, excellent ! or whatever you have in mind. But don't tell anyone that I told you this secret and you'll be fine, 40 posts is yours by tomorrow - trust me.

Yes, but also remember that spamming is not allowed.

Anyway, welcome to IC forum !

Date Posted: 10 July 2006 at 12:48pm
LOL!  you guys are too funny... that's one written secret that all eyes could see!  

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 10 July 2006 at 1:21pm

Amalhayat,

Welcome to the board.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net