Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 6:08am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: War on terror puts world peace at risk
Posted By: KashifAsrar
Subject: War on terror puts world peace at risk
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:32am

�War on terror puts world peace at risk�
Think tank urges US, UK to rethink policies to counter future instability

London: The US-led �war on terror� is increasing the risk of terrorist attacks and distracting governments from greater threats to global security such as climate change, a thinktank warned in a report on Monday.
   The Oxford Research Group urged countries, especially the United States and Britain, to rethink their security policies to counter future instability.
   �The war on terror is a dangerous diversion and prevents the international community from responding effectively to the most likely causes of future conflict,� a press statement about the report said.
   The US and British governments insist there is no alternative, but �there is abundant evidence that the 'war on terror� is proving deeply counterproductive � making the risk of future terrorist attacks on the scale of New York, Madrid or London more not less likely,� it said.
   The report, �Global Responses to Global Threats: Sustainable Security for the 21st Century�, was referring to the September 11, 2001 suicide aircraft hijackings in the United States, the Spanish train bombings on March 11, 2004 and the London suicide attacks on July 7 last year. Instead of terrorism, the report cited climate change; competition over resources; socioeconomic marginalisation and global militarisation as the main threats to peace and the likely causes of future conflict.
   These issues �are far more important than the current focus on the war on terror�, the authors of the 18-month study concluded.
   �This deeply flawed strategy is consuming hundreds of billions of dollars, creating more recruits and supporters of terrorism than it defeats and is diverting attention from threats to security that are far more serious, lasting and destructive than that of international terrorism,� the report found.
   It noted that the war in Iraq has entered its fourth year and the conflict in Afghanistan is moving into its sixth year.
   �Yet both countries are increasingly unstable and violent, while the Al-Qaida movement is as active as ever,� the authors of the report said.
   They urged Washington and London in particular to revise their security outlook within the next five years to avoid a �highly unstable global system� by the middle of the century. AFP

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:35am
so Whats the best way to destroy Alqida?

Posted By: StarComm
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:27am
The best way to destroy *EDITED* (Al Qaida also means the sitting woman LOL) is by raising hell....so basically do the same thing to al qaida as they do to the world....terrorize them. (lol @ those who think that words like "the war on terror only causes people to become terrorists will be a cause for this war to stop...", for the muslims in the west i can say this, this war on terrorism is a war you are right in the middle of, on one side you have America and the other Al Qaida...Al Qaida does not give a hoot about how many muslims or non muslims die...(or do they?)...especially those in the west who's inaction is viewed by them as treason but a tollerable treason because of their inaction(lol)....some people might get really pissed off when they find out the truth....so what are we going to do? be quiet and not tell the truth and hope that will work out good for us? or speak the truth even if it is against our ownselves? either way we are all going to die.

-------------
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:45am
Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

terrorize them.

To the B-2!

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:22pm

Man aint that awful...getting all pumped up and getting big eyes when they present you with a second hand AK 47, walking proudly around with it and then see a black spick in the air and suddenly hear the wistles of those bombs carpeting your position....i mean, someone who survives that has to think to himself "what the hell did i get myself into".

I do not really think someone of any reason would even think to himself "hey lets try that another time"....

-------------
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

Date Posted: 02 July 2006 at 5:53am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Get out of this rutt dear ....  War on terror is not all about Alqaida... Nor the response of the sufferers is only from Alqaida .... The stage is too big and players are many ... This is not a solo show from some superpower or a cavemen ... This is much bigger than that ...

Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 03 July 2006 at 4:09pm

One of my friends (btw an American) thinks that the Hang Low Sexnons are producing the latest and the most dangerous breed of terrorism for some of their own agenda.

One day, we might discover OBL happily working in a third floor Pentagon office as just one of the excuses for Tony-Bush favourite pre-emptive strikes.

Or, in 125 years our great grand children will read in the recently released classified files that he ws just a character created out of the necessity of action!!

Three cheers for the English Speaking Cousins' club. 

Date Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by KashifAsrar KashifAsrar wrote:

Get out of this rutt dear ....� War on terror is not all about Alqaida... Nor the response of the sufferers is only from Alqaida .... The stage is too big and players are many ... This is not a solo show from some superpower or a cavemen ... This is much bigger than that ...

Ofcourse I know that Iraqi war was meant to secure oil for US's future energy needs.

but Along the way if they kill Alqida I wouldnt mind...

Date Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:41pm

Get out of this rutt dear ....  War on terror is not all about Alqaida... Nor the response of the sufferers is only from Alqaida .... The stage is too big and players are many ... This is not a solo show from some superpower or a cavemen ... This is much bigger than that ...

Ofcourse I know that Iraqi war was meant to secure oil for US's future energy needs.

but Along the way if they kill Alqida I wouldnt mind...

I know you are innocent !! ...  You never mind!!  But the problem is not this but those being eliminated do mind. They woe to fight death with death.

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 4:15am
Yep I agree, And they have the right to fight.... the army.... not civlians.....

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 5:39am

Yep I agree, And they have the right to fight.... the army.... not civlians.....

NOP ...

Army To Army ...  Civilian To Civilian ...  OK !!

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:17am

Does Al-Qaeda really exist?

In the exxagerated dimensions claimed by our great friends?

Or, is it merely some ghost created for an excuse to run anyone over anytime of the day (or night for that matter).

I agree, it does exist, it's a pink pig that flies.

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=4>Does Al-Qaeda really exist?

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=4>In the exxagerated dimensions claimed by our great friends?

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#996600 size=4>Or, is it merely some ghost created for an excuse to run anyone over anytime of the day (or night for that matter).

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#996600 size=4>I agree, it does exist, it's a pink pig that flies.

Ofcourse those were the UFo's that were crashed into WTC.

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:23am

Any proof that Al-Qaeda did it?

Any, but from some Bush or his Aussie Shrubb.

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:15am

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#993300 size=4>Any proof that Al-Qaeda did it?

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#993300 size=4>Any, but from some Bush or his Aussie Shrubb.

Well... he has claimed in videos....

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:21am

How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 9:26pm

How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!

Exactly ....  ...

By the way visit this site ... For an update on 9/11 UFOs.... It might be an eye opener for some people ... Hopefully ...  ..

http://www.bigeye.com/strangerthanfiction.htm - http://www.bigeye.com/strangerthanfiction.htm  

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:01pm

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=4>How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!<!-- Signature -->

Exactly .... �...

By the way visit this site ... For an update on�9/11 UFOs.... It might be an eye opener for some people ... Hopefully ... �..

http://www.bigeye.com/strangerthanfiction.htm - http://www.bigeye.com/strangerthanfiction.htm �

should be posted in conspiracy theory section

Date Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:59pm

KashifAsrar

I sincerely hope you won't mind my younger brother's posts. It's not really his fault, I promise. He has been living just a bit too close to the American border and you know how that would effect anyone, not just poor him.

Please!

Date Posted: 05 July 2006 at 12:17am

KashifAsrar

I sincerely hope you won't mind my younger brother's posts. It's not really his fault, I promise. He has been living just a bit too close to the American border and you know how that would effect anyone, not just poor him.

Please!

I never mind.....

But please argu with some realistic reasoning....

Thanks in advance

Kashif

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:44am

I saw the plane at the Pentagon.  My very dear friend (an accountant) died when the plane crashed there.  I also live where the terrorists made their way to the jet port in Portland, ME.  I have seen them there on the cameras.  Mohammed Atta I did see.  It is no conspiracy.  Of course, America is NOT perfect....no country and no person is perfect.  But the al-quida terrorists did fly commercial jets loaded with innocent people from ALL  religions, cultures, races, etc., into buildings full of those same equally innocent people.  That is NO conspiracy.  The people on the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania knew and described the terrorists exactly as they were.  That is a fact. 

There is much terror and evil in the world.  It all needs to be stopped, or we won't have to worry about global warming, poverty, education of the illiterate, etc., in the future because there will be no future.

Peace be with you....

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Date Posted: 05 July 2006 at 7:53pm

It's like Micheal Jackson says: "heal the world...make it a better place........................

For you and for me and the entire humanrace...."

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2006 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

I saw the plane at the Pentagon.  My very dear friend (an accountant) died when the plane crashed there.  I also live where the terrorists made their way to the jet port in Portland, ME.  I have seen them there on the cameras.  Mohammed Atta I did see.  It is no conspiracy.  Of course, America is NOT perfect....no country and no person is perfect.  But the al-quida terrorists did fly commercial jets loaded with innocent people from ALL  religions, cultures, races, etc., into buildings full of those same equally innocent people.  That is NO conspiracy.  The people on the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania knew and described the terrorists exactly as they were.  That is a fact. 

There is much terror and evil in the world.  It all needs to be stopped, or we won't have to worry about global warming, poverty, education of the illiterate, etc., in the future because there will be no future.

Peace be with you....

Dear Patty ...

For your update .. and please do not take it as a hate response .....   there was no plane found at the Petagon !! .... There was no visible proof of a plane strike at Pentagon ....

I have full sympathy for those who never return to thier homes .... but again it is no Alqaida trained ammature pilots who were made the culprits ....  only very sophisticated control can ram these planes in buildings like we all saw on 9/11... Even pilots having decades of aviation experience can not do it this precisely ....  Open your mind dear ... I know it hurts you ...  I share your pain ...  but please do not let your pain blind your commonsense, logic and reasoning .... 

Kashif

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net