Print Page | Close Window

FOR COLIN

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: Humour
Forum Description: "CLEAN" humour only please !
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5558
Printed Date: 25 April 2024 at 4:59am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: FOR COLIN
Posted By: Patty
Subject: FOR COLIN
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:44pm

Now we know what he does for a living!

free  - Cartoon image for proofing use only, unauthorised reproduction prohibited.

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 1:02pm

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:24am

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: Colin
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:41am

Oh well....my secret's out.

BTW. Patty. Because you have published this offensive cartoon, I'm going to boycott all American products....

...I'm off to buy a Russian operating system (Appleski Macski) for my Chinese made PC!

lol

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:47am

-------------

Posted By: Cassandra
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:09am
I thought you were goin�in for one of them SuperDuper AQ models.  You know, the atomic ones?

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:17am

Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

I thought you were goin�in for one of them SuperDuper AQ models.  You know, the atomic ones?

Well I did try the Taliban 2000 (Version: AK47) operating system but for some unknown reason the clock/date was permanently stuck at 500AD.

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:19am
 That�s your best yet!!!!!!  And that�s post number 98 for me.  Get the candles ready!

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:26am
Two more posts and your groupie days are over.

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:39am

Boycott if you will, Colin, but you'll come grovelling back when you get the urge for an order of "super-sized fries/Big Mac w/cheese, and a large Coke!!!!"  Oh yeah!  Mark my words....you'll be back!

(How's the Russian computer working out, Colin....uh, Colin?  Hmmm, where's Colin?)

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:18am

(How's the Russian computer working out, Colin....uh, Colin?  Hmmm, where's Colin?)

Patski, ��� ������� ���������� �������� very well ���������� ���!!

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

(How's the Russian computer working out, Colin....uh, Colin?� Hmmm, where's Colin?)

Patski, ��� ������� ���������� �������� very well ���������� ���!!

Did you found it in KGB dumpyard?

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:03am

Hmm, might have to read this one on my home computer....all I got was weird symbols....no cyrillic....

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:37am

"all I got was weird symbols....no cyrillic...."

That's because that's all that's on it, Angela!

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:13am

Oh, okay.....

Ya ponyala.  Ya ne znaio, pochemy on buil hoteet russkii computer.  Oni ne rabotat.  Oni tolko umerat y nabolsheye neyudobneye bremye.

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Oh, okay.....

Ya ponyala.  Ya ne znaio, pochemy on buil hoteet russkii computer.  Oni ne rabotat.  Oni tolko umerat y nabolsheye neyudobneye bremye.

Bismillah,

Some of us need a translation!  Spacebo.

Peace

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:27pm

Translation.

I understand.  I don't know why he would want a russian computer.  They don't work.  They only die at the most inconvenient time.

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:50pm
But, then again, so does Windows or any other Microsoft Product.

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:12pm

But, then again, so does Windows or any other Microsoft Product.

Nothin is more embarrassing then http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7370998653497771170 - THIS

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:38pm
LOLOLOLOLOL!!  Yep, the ultimate humiliation for Mr. Gates.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:46pm

I don't know why he would want a russian computer.  They don't work.  They only die at the most inconvenient time.

Angela, there is nothing wrong with my new Russian Dellski Computer... apart from that is, the red screen of death......the annoying hammer and sickle pop-ups.. and the occassional (Moscow) freeze up......Also, those wonderful teknical zupport komrades at the Dellski Call Centre at Billgateskigrad in Northern Siberia, assure me that it is perfectly normal for my printer: (LexMarx Trotski-Jet XL5 model) to emit smoke and flames during long print runs.

The phoneline was bad... but I think the teknician I spoke to... a certain Boris Geekchenko, said something like: "Don't vorry Kolin my boy, even feelthy kapitaleest PC's have their fair share of kremlins you know". He went on to add: "Vot exactly ver you expectink for 20 roubles?"

*&))_&&&

(*&()&()*%&%&*%(^
_(__({
�$())_(_+_
)*&%$&(_)(_

dAMNED It..ZE PESKy KEYBOARD EEs MaLfunCTiO,,,,,,,,,,

*)(&$*(*

^^�&)(

splutter..

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:49am
so laughing  

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 11:42am
  http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000 -   http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000 -  ROTFL

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:38pm

Hey, I break silence on this one.  I think I just seriously embarrassed myself in public! I think I last did that in year 2 when I was 6.

Colin:  Come on, Man.  You can share it with me.  I won't mention a word to Kev, or Gregg. You aren't human are you?  You are some Cosmic, or is that Comic plant sent to give real belly laughs to us mere mortals in despair? (Before you even think about it - I can't Stomach any more!)  Tell us, pleaze: Which planet do you come from?  Is it KPAX?  Please, I'll be in line for a passport tomorrow morning before they open. Goodbye cruel world. Islamicity you can have my library and I hope you don't commit too much to the flames (JOKE!)  Mishmish: just love my cats as I do.  Patty: take care of my fish and my garden.  Whisper....Oh, never mind.

I am trying SO hard! Don't, I beg you, don't do this to me!!!

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:02pm

Come back Cassie.... 

You'll need your fix...you can't stay away.  Just tap that vein and sit down right here.....Its such a lovely place....

Date Posted: 30 June 2006 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Colin:  Come on, Man.  You can share it with me.  I won't mention a word to Kev, or Gregg. You aren't human are you?  You are some Cosmic, or is that Comic plant sent to give real belly laughs to us mere mortals in despair? (Before you even think about it - I can't Stomach any more!)  Tell us, pleaze: Which planet do you come from?  Is it KPAX?  Please, I'll be in line for a passport tomorrow morning before they open.

Cassandra, you have discovered my big secret. No, I'm not in fact a Human....or as we call members of your species: "Planktonites".....I come for a small planet beyond the Haemorrhoid Belt close to The Klingon Ring, in deep space sector 9. My planet's name is Kortinas MK111.

Our ancient history teaches us that thousands of light years ago, Kortinas MK111 - a small planet geographically very similar to yours - was beset with turmoil just like Earth is experiencing in this present moment of spacetime. We suffered endless wars, religious intolerance, great social inequality and inedible airline food. It was during this period of upheaval that a great Kortinian visionary was born. We know him simply as Col.

From an early age is was clear that Col was no ordinary Kortinian, He introduced to us the revolutionary concept of what you Planktonites call "humour" - Although I understand that a sub-species of Planktonites, the Yanktonites, spell it "humor" - anyway, back to our Kortiinian history lesson... Col's concept of humour was so revolutionary that it wasn't understood by most ordinary Kortinians. In fact, it was several hundred years after his passing that the population began to fully appreciate what a great legacy Col had bequeathed to his people.

Tiring of the strife that was an everyday part life on her Planet, The Seven Hundreth Great leader of the Kortinians: Queen Kev of Neasdenia, began to study the writings of Col. Queen Kev soon realised that she may have found the answer to Kortinias MK111's woes.

She ordered all of Kortinas MK111's top scientific minds to explore the benefits of humour. After many years of exhaustive experiments, they reached the astonishing conclusion that if they could induce laughter in their Kortinian guinnea pigs, it was impossible for them to kill, to hate, or to do anything bad against their fellow Kortinians..... They even showed signs of being able to tolerate airline catering...

In conclusion, that's why I'm here on your planet at this time of great negativity and suffering. You Planktonites are fortunate that the great universal God has also blessed you with the gift of humour. Sadly, it is clear from your present global situation, that you are not utilising this gift to it's full potential.... The name I give myself is "Colin". In the Kortinian language, Colin means "Disciple of Col".... My mission here on Earth is to awaken you to the possibiliites of liberation from your strife-torn existence that humour, if used wisely - (And in accordance with the Fifth Kortinian Convention: Amendment 859/000447) can bring to your beleaguered people.

Oh yeah... and don't forget....eating on long-haul flights may never be the same...

Colin

PS. The Islamicity leg of my Mission is nearly over. I have important work to do on a place that you know as The Pond. (see link below).

Date Posted: 30 June 2006 at 4:46am

not only is he a comedian, he's a story teller

so laughing!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 July 2006 at 5:15am

(JUST FOR THE HALIBUT.......)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The Ministry of Gravity, Prevention of Levity Branch, informs you that HUMOUR will not be tolerated on this planet under any circumstances.  It has been reported that alien infiltrators are attempting through subterfuge and subliminal seduction to execute what has now been exposed as a failed Coup d'Etat.  Let it be known that henceforward this office will use any and all methods at its disposal to round up and eradicate the perpetrators.

Signed:     I. M. Doomengloom, Acting Minister

(This message has been co-sponsored by DISJOINTED AIRLINES).

"Fly DISJOINTED and arrive in several destinations at the same time!"

Date Posted: 01 July 2006 at 9:00pm
 Excellent

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net