Forum Description: Comments & Complaints
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5545
Printed Date: 18 April 2024 at 2:22pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Why is Muslima NOT Banned?
Posted By: Patty
Subject: Why is Muslima NOT Banned?
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:40am

As a lowly non-Muslim, I would humbly like to post what Muslima recently said to me:

"If you wanted to do the world a favour patsy, you would blow yourself up where there is a high concentration of soldiers, politicians and businessmen. Can you find that for us?"

If this is truly a website which is non-discriminatory, and all the guidelines are meant for EVERYONE, why is this young woman allowed to continue with her attacks, assaults on everyone and anyone whom she perceives as a threat?  She is not even warned about her behavior.  I respect the fact that this is a Muslim website, but if you are honest about equality for all members, this should not be permitted by anyone....Muslim and non-Muslim alike.

God's Peace. 

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:43am
patty we are trying our best to change her extremist mentality. the damage done by Alqida propaganda is very severe.

it will take some time to reverse it

Posted By: Muslima
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:45am

So, you can appreciate the jokes of zionist akm, but not mine?!

I guess there is not point banning me. That would be censorship and I could always come back.

I told you people they were here to censor us!

So you can offend me, but you cannot take it from me!

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:47am
So you can offend me, but you cannot take it from me!

you dont own this forum, again muslima its privilege not a right

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:50am

Neither do you.

I have never said I owned the forum and I never intended to own it.

I can deal with you, no problem.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:50am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

patty we are trying our best to change her extremist mentality. the damage done by Alqida propaganda is very severe.

it will take some time to reverse it

Okay, I wish you well.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:53am

You cannot kill me because we are not in Palestine and you cannot stop me because American does not own the world yet.

Why don't you try and undertand something? (I'm talking to Patsy by the way)

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

You cannot kill me because we are not in Palestine and you cannot stop me because American does not own the world yet.

Why don't you try and undertand something? (I'm talking to Patsy by the way)

I have absolutely NO desire to harm you in any way.  If you really read my posts, they are full of requests for Muslims to reach out and offer psychological help to you....from a good Muslim psychologist.  I have NOT ONCE mentioned harming you in any manner.

God's Peace.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:01am

"(I'm talking to Patsy by the way)"

Quite strange you chose to call me "Patsy".  The ONLY other person who has ever done that was my beloved father.  It was his term of endearment to me.  He's dying now.....very slowly, and suffering quite a bit too.  He would never had wanted me to say any unkind words toward you...no matter what.  And so I don't, not because my father would have not approved of it, but because I have more respect for other human beings (even those who hate and disagree with me) than you have ever known.

God's Peace.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:03am

Oh, in this case, thank you so much for sparing my life, Patsy!

I would prefer to have the same therapist as you do as I said in the other post so please send me all the details. Me too, I would love to see the light!

Patsy, answer me from your heart: do you think I can love again?

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:05am

"Patsy, answer me from your heart: do you think I can love again? "

Yes, I do.

-------------
Patty

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

"Patsy, answer me from your heart: do you think�I can love again? "

Yes, I do.

Muslima she is trying to convert you.. RUN!!....

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:08am

Patsy, you are wonderful! Hopefully, one day I can leave in a fairytale and be all sugar like you!

Does your therapist practice electro-shocks? I wonder how he came to such a good result with you, you see. But don't worry, I am ready to put the price! I am! (How much?)

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:24am

Quite the contrary "M".  I live in a very real world.....much longer than you.  I have a granddaughter whom I would guess is near your age. 

I'm certainly not all "sugar".  Actually, very little sugar.  I just tell it like I see it.  I "am what I am".

-------------
Patty

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:45am

Mulisma,

You are a hateful, cruel woman.  Allah will judge you, not Patty or me.  Stop calling her Patsy.  You haven't earn any rights to be nicknaming people here.  When you say you are training to join you're brothers, I hope the authorities find you.  I know that this site is watched very closely. 

You are the very reason that the western people have no sympathy towards the plight of your brothers.  When people like you come here and start spewing hatred and killing, then those who come here curious to learn see that.  They will never see the kindness of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), they will never see the charity and love in Islam where color means nothing.  They will never see the inner peace.  They will only see the hate and they will turn away. 

People like you and Salman are the reasons that I could never accept Islam.  I could never enter a religion where there are so many people who think its OKAY to kill another human being just to prove a point. Where convincing your 17 year old son to strap a bomb to himself and kill civilians wins you a seat in parliment.  I could never enter a religion where those that don't believe in this kind of mentality sit back quietly.  Only AK has been up in yours and Salman's faces about how wrong you are.  So either he's wrong or you are???? 

If he's wrong, then I want nothing to do with any Muslim.  If you're wrong, well, that's what I've been complaining about for months. 

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:53am

YOU ALL HAVE DOUBLE STANDARD. yOU ARE THE ONES WHO KEPT CALLING ME AND SALMAN TERROSRIST. COLIN MADE A JOKE ABOUT THIS AS WELL AS AKM.

SO YOU CAN CALL US TERRORIST BUT WE CANNOT DO THE SAME TO YOU.

Woman, I think you are right. You should just go on a Mormon forum where people will not challenge your political ideas.

You keep taling again and again about suicide bombers. Well, I will keep talig again and again about murderous and rapist Americans.

You are no better than us. You come here with your patronising so called moral superiority, have some beni oui-oui like akm, and you tell us who is a Muslim and who is not. Do you think I really mind about what you think? How could I mind when you kill my people eceryday as well as other brothers like black communities, latino-american communities?

Get an education. At your age, this is hopeless.

P.S: isn't here name Patsy? Patsy, Patty, it's all the same to me...

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:54am
Angela "muslima" dosnt represents majority of muslims, nor the true Islam.

She represents extremist wahabi Igeology, which is rejected by majority of Islamic Scholars.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:55am
Here is some information abuot Wahabi cult:

Q: can you please explain who are Wahabies (is this a sect), are they also Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah

I really would like to know who Wahabies are and what they believe in. I'am hanafi and was wondering what is the difference between us and them. Jazzakallahairun selam

A: The Wahabis, who call themselves Salafis, are a group who had appeared in the last few centuries and hold beliefs contrary to the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah.

They try to pull the wool over our eyes by affiliating themselves with the Salaf (Sahabah and Tabi'en) but in effect their beliefs and practices are completely in contradictory with those of the Salaf.

The Wahabis are in essence Mujassimah (anthropomorphists-Those who attribute
a body to Allah Ta'ala).

They attribute a hand, leg, face etc to Allah Ta'ala, while the illustrious Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jama'ah hold fast to the belief that Allah knows best the meaning of these words.

Similar is the case with all the sifat (qualities) etc in the Quran ie. the Wahabis take them on there apparent meaning , claiming that interpreting the Quran is not permissible, while we say that Allah knows best what it means or at times we interpret it in a suitable manner.

-The Wahabis reject the permissibility of using a deceased person as a intermediary in dua, while we hold that it is permissible.

-The Wahabis reject the Ambiyaa being alive in their graves

- The Wahabis hold that Allah is really resting on His throne in the sky, while we hold that this is from the Mutashabihaat.(Those unclear statements hose meaning is only known to Allah).

- The Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jamaa'ah disagree with the destruction of numerous blessed historical landmarks by the Wahabis.

-The Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jamaa'ah hold that taqleed of one mazhab is necessary, while the Wahabis generally do not adhere to a mazhab and claim that following one imam blindly is Bidah and shirk.

-There are dozens of other differences.

The Wahabis are vehement opponents of the Asharis and Maaturidis, who constitute the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and are two groups whose beliefs are correct. They also vehemently oppose tawassuf.

It is necessary for us to be on our guard against them as they are very active propagators of their Baatil and false beliefs.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:06am

Actually, I am not a Wahabi. I am only being political, zionist akm, only political.

I do not even know what exactly means Wahabi.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:11am

Actually, I am not a Wahabi. I am only being political, zionist akm, only political.

If you are not wahabi, then I really dont know waht you are, it's also possible that you are misguided or are being manipulated by Alqida or hamas.

but the main things is that none of your points on suicide bombings are in agreement with main stream of Islam.

please get more knowledge on this issue.

I hope this gives you some insight
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5546&PN=1 - Click here

Posted By: Cassandra
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:13am
Isn't it that really hot raddish that you get with Japanese food. You know, the Green one?  Really hot?   Don�t mind me, it�s been a long day and I�m hungry.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:16am

You keep taling again and again about suicide bombers. Well, I will keep talig again and again about murderous and rapist Americans.

Here's the difference.  The American Soldiers are being put on trial for their crimes.  The disgraceful men and women at Abu Graib are being CONVICTED one by one.  The men at Hadith face the death penalty as do the ones that killed that poor man.  I don't see the Muslim countries trying and convicting the suicide bombers....oh, wait, they can't...but they aren't even going after the groups.  But, if they do, like Mushareef, King Abdullah or the Saudis, then people like you label them collaborators.

You are no better than us. You come here with your patronising so called moral superiority, have some beni oui-oui like akm, and you tell us who is a Muslim and who is not. Do you think I really mind about what you think? How could I mind when you kill my people eceryday as well as other brothers like black communities, latino-american communities?

I have never killed any of your brothers.  I was relieved when and accident here in the States caused my brother to take pause and leave the Army.  He watched a dear female friend die in a training accident and realized he could never take a life.  My family has a long standing military history, but we are not without conscience.  As for the Black and Latino Communities...perhaps you should watch some news about that.  Its mostly GANG wars....they are killing each other.  The days of mass lynchings are over.  Poverty is still a problem, education is a problem.  But its the same in poor white communities, they just never get the press. 

Get an education. At your age, this is hopeless.

I have an education, I have studied the world.  I was an international studies major with a concentration in Eastern Europe.  I speak English and Russian.  I've studied Japanese and Latin.  And I'm currently learning Arabic.  Or trying to....You're lack of education has been evident in a number of your posts. 

AK,

There are just too many like her.  Every site I have gone too in the last year, I run into people like her and Salman.  They praise the "martyrs" and don't realize that they woke the sleeping giant.  The Lucitania, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 are all the same.  They are the events that cause normal apathetic Americans to care about something...unfortunately for the people associated with the Germans, Japanese and Al Qaeda, that emotion is revenge.

http://www.pbase.com/april_sims/image/34768078 - http://www.pbase.com/april_sims/image/34768078

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:18am
I think that's Wasabi, Cassandra.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:20am
You are wrong.
There are few ppl like her & salman.

If they dont have a job & they post on internet 24/7 praisin Alqida, then how can majority counter it.

I dont have time to go in every forum & correct them.

This is Islamic forum & I think its my duty to protect the true islam from Alqida propaganda.

I have already told you what true islam really is, please ignore these terrorist sympathizers in future.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:20am
You wrote too much Angie, I can't be bothered to read all that. You are not Whisper. Can you resume in one sentence....

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:36am

You're and arrogant, uneducated, krestyaninka and I'm a traveled, arrogant, educated woman. 

That about sums it up.

Posted By: Cassandra
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:43am
Angie, and Patsy, this is Caserole...let�s get together and launch the Secret Plan.  Keep it on PM.  This is PM, No!  Oh my god, I think I just clicked in the wrong place!!! Moderators, forgive, forgive......

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:46am

Well, I disagree with you then. In think this is the other way around.

But I would not use arrogant for Patsy, I think she needs to build her self-esteem. I genuinely think so. The poor woman is not nasty. You are stronger than her for sure.

-------------
Allah Ou Akbar!

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:50pm

Yes.  We all could use a boost in our self-esteems, couldn't we?  Thank you, Muslima.

-------------
Patty

Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:53pm

muslima, if somebody says that u r a wahabi, it does not mean that u become a wahabi

muslima, whatever people like ak_m_f say, listen from one ear and remove from other ear....

you know what u r, you know that you are a true muslim masha Allah

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:02pm
Salman is Osama bin ladin true muslim?

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:09pm

i would say that OBL is a true muslim, he fights the enemies and non-muslims for the well-being of the muslims who are suffering at the hands of enemies. i call him a jihadi !

Allah knows best

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i would say that OBL is a true muslim, he fights the enemies and non-muslims for the well-being of the muslims who are suffering at the hands of enemies. i call him a jihadi !

Allah knows best

ok... then what abot Alzawarqi? hamas? alqida?

are they all true muslims?

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:14pm

Allah knows best

ok... then what abot Alzawarqi? hamas? alqida?

are they all true muslims?

yes, they act in the same way as OBL does ! OBL is their leader !

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:16pm
ok, I just wanted to clear this up.

now I know waht you stand for.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:18pm

ok, I just wanted to clear this up.

now I know waht you stand for.

thats good.....lets see if you still follow me in this forum...you want to learn more from me, i m ready to teach you...

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:38pm

ok, I just wanted to clear this up. now I know waht you stand for.

thats good.....lets see if you still follow me in this forum...you want to learn more from me, i m ready to teach you...

sure, I just wanted to know how you think, why you justify those acts? even when our prophet has specifically told us not to harm any civilians.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:50pm

ok, I just wanted to clear this up. now I know waht you stand for.

sure, I just wanted to know how you think, why you justify those acts? even when our prophet has specifically told us not to harm any civilians.

but the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has ordered us muslims to respond back if our muslim civilians are harmed, and not to sit like dummies

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:54pm

but the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)�has ordered us muslims to respond back if our muslim civilians are harmed, and not to sit like dummies

yes, attack the ones who attack, like army . not some school children.

When was the last time palestinie was killed by 3 year old kid?

Its always the IDF, go and fight with IDF, the real army.

Date Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:59pm

but the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has ordered us muslims to respond back if our muslim civilians are harmed, and not to sit like dummies

yes, attack the ones who attack, like army . not some school children.

When was the last time palestinie was killed by 3 year old kid?

Its always the IDF, go and fight with IDF, the real army.

the IDF kills our small muslim children and other muslim civilians, what about that?

you know the saying - tit for tat! as you sow, so shall you reap !

also, read my post in one of the other threads in this section of comments and complaints

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:02am

the IDF kills our small muslim children and other muslim civilians, what about that?

you know the saying -�tit for tat! as you sow, so shall you reap !

also,�read my post in one of the other threads in this section of comments and complaints

This is the diffrence between muslims & IDF, we go according to rules set by Quran & sunnah.

we Dont kill civlians

If you start acting like "kaffiers" then whats the diffrence between them and you?

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:07am

you know the saying - tit for tat! as you sow, so shall you reap !

also, read my post in one of the other threads in this section of comments and complaints

This is the diffrence between muslims & IDF, we go according to rules set by Quran & sunnah.

we Dont kill civlians

If you start acting like "kaffiers" then whats the diffrence between them and you?

the kaafir enemies kill our muslim civilians, when we don't have better means to fight the enemy, we have to adopt such methods, Allah is with the believers, Allah is the Oft-Forgiving, The Most Merciful

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:16am

the kaafir enemies kill our muslim civilians, when we don't have better means to fight the enemy, we have to adopt such methods, Allah is with the believers, Allah is the Oft-Forgiving, The Most Merciful

Salman,

Muslims are required to conduct themselves in a dignified and honourable way. Their sound character and conduct should leave an impression in the hearts of non-Muslims that Islam is a religion of submission and subjugation to the orders of Allah Ta�ala which invokes the peace of Allah Ta�ala on earth. Thus, Islam is a religion of peace and is against any act that impedes peace.

it is prohibited to target and kill women, children and old people. Hadhrat ibn Abbaas (Radhiallaahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) used to advise the army before dispatching them, �Do not deceive, do not disfigure, do not kill children and those in churches.� (I�elaa-us-Sunan vol.12 pg.31; Idaratul Qur�aan)

Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 12:23am

Salman,

Muslims are required to conduct themselves in a dignified and honourable way. Their sound character and conduct should leave an impression in the hearts of non-Muslims that Islam is a religion of submission and subjugation to the orders of Allah Ta�ala which invokes the peace of Allah Ta�ala on earth. Thus, Islam is a religion of peace and is against any act that impedes peace.

it is prohibited to target and kill women, children and old people. Hadhrat ibn Abbaas (Radhiallaahu Anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) used to advise the army before dispatching them, �Do not deceive, do not disfigure, do not kill children and those in churches.� (I�elaa-us-Sunan vol.12 pg.31; Idaratul Qur�aan)

in todays present situation in the world, if we muslims act in such way that u told, Allah forbid, muslims will be defeated very badly !

i told you, the kaafir enemies kill our muslim civilians, we have to adopt such methods when we don't have better means to fight the enemy, Allah is with the believers, Allah is The Oft Fogiving, The Most Merciful

Posted By: BMZ
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 4:27am

Hi Everyone,

One thing is positive about this site that no one has called me a Jew or a Joo yet.  

There is a lesson to be learnt from the following, when our dear Prophet was about to enter Mecca again after many years, victory for Allah and Islam, he was not taking that as his personal victory though. He did not think like that.

He and his companions were ruthlessly persecuted by the Meccans, tortured, taunted, stones thrown at, beaten mercilessly and many were slaughtered by the Meccans. They were forced out of Mecca, their home, by the pagan Meccans.

Prophet was ready to enter Mecca with more than 10,000 Muslims and before entry, he asked Bilal to announce the following:

"You will not harm or attack any man working in the fields. You will not harm or attack any women, children and old people. You shall not cut down any trees. You will not kill any person unless attacked. All by the Kaaba were safe, even all in Abu Sufyan's house were safe."

Prophet did not behave or do anything like Joshua did as told by YHVH. Not a single person was attacked or slaughtered, though the prophet and Muslims had the right to avenge. He did not. That was the most peaceful takeover of any city in the History of the world.

Even the most modern and civilised countries like US, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and the UK have no such good record. Naeen, Naada, nicht and zilsch!

If we look at what I wrote above, Islam gave the best and the mother of all types of  "Geneva Convention" 1400+ years ago.

Islam does not allow attacks on non-combatants or civilians which include the general populace. There is nothing to justify suicide bombing or killier attacks against civilians, in Qur'aan. Period.

However, Palestinians are free to attack and kill IDF forces, if they are attacked. Likewise, the Iraqis and their resistance fighters are free to attack the US Military and it's Associates but they are not allowed to harm their own people or the enemy's civilians, who are getting screwed by both sides.

Personally, I am a strong supporter of Muslim countries going nuclear. Pakistan has safe-guarded it's own existence. Iran is just doing that and I hope it announces and confirms having nukes. Otherwise an Iraq would have been made out of both or both of them would have been turned into Iraq already.

Look at North Korea. It has openly declared having nukes. has no food nor money for it's people but the bomb safeguards it's existence. No one can touch it!

Pakistan has always been an off and on ally of US.  Sacnctions were imposed it when it exploded nukes after the Indians exploded. But now Pakistan is a darling. If the West knows how to be diplomatic, the Muslim countries should show that too. Look at Iran, How nicely it is handling the situation.  

Why is the US so deadly against Pakistan, Iran or other Muslim countries having nukes and missiles or NK having both? They are not going to use any nukes on anybody. But the main reason is that US will no more be able to anchor it's Naval Fleets of their coast and make an Iraq out of them.

So, what exactly did God Almighty say in Qur'aan about this war and persecution by others? Please don't mind my style of transliteration and the translation. Here it is:

"Wa a'a-id-do lahum mas-ta-ta'atum min quw-wa-tin, wa mir-ribaa-til khailay, tur-hiboona bay-he adoo-wal-laahay wa- adoo-wa-kum, wa aa'khay-reena min doo-nay-him; laa ta'a-la-moona-hum, Allaho ya'a-lamohum. Wa maa tun-fay-qumin shay-yin fee sabeel-lil-laahay, yu-waf-fa ilaikum wa antum laa tuzlamoon." Verse 60 Surah 8 Al-Anfal 

Translation: "And prepare and strengthen yourself against them with all the might that you can gather, have the best cavalries, etc so that you can instil fear in the hearts of the the enemies of Allah, your enemies and also against those other than them as Allah knows your other enemies too, you don't know. Whatever you spend in the way of Allah will be given back to you and you will never be short-changed or no one can touch you."

Dr. Mahathir, former PM of Malaysia kept telling the Islamic Leaders, the goons and buffoons, reciting this Ayaah and who cared? The solution is given there in Qur'aan and Muslims have been sleeping over it for centuries.

What OBL and Taleban have done is wrong. No one can justify that act under Qur'aan and any other Islamic ordinances. God Almighty never promised any 72 virgins to anyone. Wrong is wrong.

Palestinians, poor people, have always been made a pawn and have been used by Muslim rulers of the Arabic States in order to hang to their kingdoms, shaikhdoms, Sultanates and Emirates. We are the ones who have got the Palestinians screwed up and have led them into a miserable life. If the Muslim world stood united and bold on the Issue of Palestine, the West would fix Israel in a minute.

OBL, Mullah Omar and the Talebans have hijacked Islam and have tarnished it. They have done nothing Islamic by executing 911 and they handed over the Muslim regions to US on a silver platter.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net