Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Politics
Forum Name: Conspiracy Theories
Forum Description: Theories that may or maynot bear relevance
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5398
Printed Date: 25 April 2024 at 10:21pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???
Posted By: Mishmish
Subject: Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???
Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:13pm
Theories anyone?

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Replies:
Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:17pm

i don't reply after ak_m_f, it is ak_m_f who replies after me...he follows me..... he is not my twin brother....yet i think he wants 2 let me know that he is my twin brother who got lost in canada...

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i don't reply after ak_m_f, it is ak_m_f who replies after me...he follows me..... he is not my twin brother....yet i think he wants 2 let me know that he is my twin brother who got lost in canada...

His post dosnt makes any sense, also my other mission is to expose salman to the "western world".

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

His post dosnt makes any sense, also my other mission is to expose salman to the "western world".

oh really?...then y did u follow me and reply 2 my post in patriotism....that had nothing 2 do with the western world....ak_m_f u r hiding something....tell me y u follow me....come on ! tell me.....r u my twin brother who got lost in canada....u follow me every where...tell me ak...tell me....

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:27pm

oh really?...then y did u follow me and reply 2 my post in patriotism....that had nothing 2 do with the western world....ak_m_f u r hiding something....tell me y u follow me....come on ! tell me.....r u my twin brother who got lost in canada....u follow me every where...tell me ak...tell me....

Salman I am happy that I got lost in canada, who knows we may would have ended up praisin terrorist in some cave.

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:31pm

Salman I am happy that I got lost in canada, who knows we may would have ended up praisin terrorist in some cave.

no ak_m_f....y did u get lost in canada......u should have been with me.....i would have made u know what terrorist actually means.....and what Allah says in the Qur'an about his forgiveness....insha Allah everything u would have understood well....when v both would b in a cave.....if u r my twin brother tell me ak_m_f....tell me...

Allah knows best

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:32pm
Thank You Mishmish for starting this thread! This is going to be an endless one. (Allah knows!)

Atleast, I hope these two will spare us in the other forums!!

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Thank You Mishmish for starting this thread! This is going to be an endless one. (Allah knows!)Atleast, I hope these two will spare us in the other forums!!

Only for you sister, I end it right here.

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:33pm
I think there is no place for us to present our theories, these two will be all over this thread!!

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:36pm

Only for you sister, I end it right here.

Lets see how long you can resist the temptation.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:40pm

tell me ak_m_f .....r u my twin brother who got lost in canada.....don't run away ak so fast.....don't hide anything....come on ! tell me....

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:41pm

Well, I think that one of them was born handsome an the other was born intelligent, so their parents separated them to keep them from feeling jealous.

Now, they are trying to figure out which is which....

We could help, but they have both been rather clever in hiding which gift they received...

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:42pm

Nah, the internet reception would be horrible....

-------------

Date Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:50pm
But together you're 24...

-------------

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:06am
ak_m_f....r u there?....where r u hiding....come lets clear everything here.....come on ! tell me y u follow me everywhere....r u my twin brother.....

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Well, I think that one of them was born handsome an the other was born intelligent, so their parents separated them to keep them from feeling jealous.

We could help, but they have both been rather clever in hiding which gift they received...

How did they find each other?

-------------

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 2:16am

Good thread

akm, I thought you weren't going to respond to salman 

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:15am

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....

-------------

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:26am

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....

LOL!

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:22am

Wow!!

-------------

Posted By: Colin
Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:34am

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Good thread

akm, I thought you weren't going to respond to salman�

I didnt, but I will reply in this thread. I have to avoid my evil twin at all cost, need some suggestions.

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.

amazing.

I dont remeber praisin terrorist tought.........

what if ur right?!, what if Salman is a terrorist inside me, anti west & immature side of me?

I never thought of that!.

Please Mods ban my another ID "Salman". You can always keep my good side.

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:47pm

amazing.

what if ur right?!, what if Salman is a terrorist inside me, anti west & immature side of me?

We must take the good with the bad... Besides, how do we know that you're not cleverly trying to confuse us??

-------------

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 10:30pm

amazing.

AK, perhaps he's trying to infect your mind...Have you heard of Salmanella poisoning?

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 10:49pm
Is it similar to e-coli?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:00pm

Is it similar to e-coli?

Good one  

Similar Amah, but e-coli...or e-colin to give it's full name, is much milder and only effects those who overtly support terrorists, blatant hypocrites and those with underdeveloped senses of humour....So most (But no all) people on this forum are completely immune.

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:21pm

AK, perhaps he's trying to�infect your mind...Have you heard of Salmanella poisoning?

Here's an paragraph about this deadly poisoning:

Salmanella poisoning is a common, usually mild, but sometimes deadly illness. Typical symptoms include hating west, shouting Allah Akbar for no reason, , and Praising terrorist. Depending on the contaminant, delusionalism and psychotic behaviour,Conspiracy theroism, and nervous system damage may follow. These symptoms may affect one person or a group of people who comes in contact with salmanellae(this would be called an outbreak).

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that in the United States alone, Salmanella poisoning causes about 76 million illnesses, 325,000 hospitalizations, and up to 5,000 deaths each year. One of the most common bacterial forms of infection, the salmanellae organisms, account for $1 billion in medical costs and lost work time.

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:32pm
AK, is there a cure for Salmanella?

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:40pm

Do not praise terrorist while on internet or posting on forum but read lot of newspapers.

Small, frequent clips of "western" channel(those you can see on TV) are the best way to stay in touch with reality.

Over-the-counter rehumanization products made for children such as logiclyte and feelingslyte are expensive but good to use if available.

Date Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:52pm

Do not praise terrorist while on internet or posting on forum but read lot of newspapers.

Small, frequent clips of "western" channel(those you can see on TV) are the best way to stay in touch with reality.

Over-the-counter rehumanization products made for children such as logiclyte and feelingslyte are expensive but good to use if available.

AK, it's good to know that there's hope for people with this terrible affliction.

I've heard that some new medications such as, Anti-alqaeda, Binladenex and Zarqawicillin have shown promise in recent clinical trials.

Date Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:21am

.......looking at the long weird useless discussion going on between ak_m_f and colin...it seems the topic name should have been ak_m_f and colin are twins?? or not??.....now i m satisfied that ak_m_f cannot b my twin brother as his thoughts do not match with mine.....but ak_m_f's***Edited***do match with that of colin....now i feel that ak_m_f has found his actual twin brother and that is colin.....ak_m_f and colin are twin brothers....congratulations to ak_m_f and colin, u both revealed ur twin relationship toady....

Date Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:26am
anti-islamic thoughts

I wonder how this chap came up with this statement, eh colin?

Date Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:30am

anti-islamic thoughts

I wonder how this chap came up with this statement, eh colin?

i feel sorry 4 u ak_m_f.....i hope u would have been my twin brother***Edited***

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net