Print Page | Close Window

Anti-Islam Missionaries

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5038
Printed Date: 27 April 2024 at 4:23am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Anti-Islam Missionaries
Posted By: AbRah2006
Subject: Anti-Islam Missionaries
Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:58am

Dear Muslim sisters and brothers please read this warning:

Warning against the anti-Islam missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com!!

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam,

As'salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh (may Allah Almighty's peace, mercy and blessings be upon you) and also be upon your families as well.

I want to warn you against the anti-Islam Christian missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com.  This web site uses the most lethal and stealthy methods to attack Islam.  In their output result pages, they have links that are aliased with asterisks (*) that route the user, if he/she clicks on it, to a different web site.  I have noticed that they link heavily to www.answering-islam.org and debate.org web sites.  Now those who are familiar with these anti-Islam web sites would immediately see that the missionaries of www.QuranBrowser.com are striking Islam in very special and unique ways.  They want to gain the trust of all Muslims by having them use their site for searching and researching the Noble Quran, and then they strike Islam by linking to these rubbish web sites.  Very slick, but not any more!  The game stops right here!!  This is the main reason why I have decided to strengthen my http://www.quransearch.com/ - www.QuranSearch.com project.  I have far more translations than them with the same advanced features and capabilities that they offer.  So there is not a single reason, whatsoever, for any Muslim, after this warning, to use their despicable and deceptive web site for researching the Noble Quran!!

Please pass this warning message to all of the Muslims that you know who use the internet and whom you think would research the Noble Quran online.  This is not about me and my web site.  http://www.answering-christianity.com/help_site_ranking.htm - I do not collect any money for the work that I do for the sake of Allah Almighty, and I made this loud and clear on the site.  So please don't think that I am taking advantage of this situation for personal gain.  It is our duty as Muslims to protect Islam and to cherish it!  This is what I am doing, and this is what Allah Almighty also expects you to do. 

I am not saying that you must use my web site brothers and sisters.  But if you fear Allah Almighty, and you have the least respect and admiration for Islam, then you must discontinue, at once, using these infidels as a helpful resource, and to also discontinue helping their rank on the web by discontinuing to visit them.  Not only that, but you must also warn all of the Muslims around you from them!

By the way, you can also http://www.answering-christianity.com/free_downloads.htm - download my FREE Noble Quran Search Software , which will soon insha'Allah (if Allah Almighty is Willing) contain all of the English translations, the Arabic Noble Quran, and the world's major language-translations in it all for FREE!

Thank you very much for reading my warning message dear beloved brothers and sisters in Islam, and may Allah Almighty greatly bless you and your families!  Ameen.

Your brother in Islam, always,
Osama Abdallah

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ - http://www.answering-christianity.com/

-------------
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)

Replies:
Posted By: fredifreeloader
Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:09am
 - so thats who you are!  none other than the great osama abdallah!!!!! - by the way, i should warn you, posting a link to this website (which you just did) has already been banned in these forums  - so youre the guy who put up a map to prove that paran was mecca, when the map clearly showed that it was in the sinai peninsula!!!

-------------
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:57am

Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

- so thats who you are!  none other than the great osama abdallah!!!!! - by the way, i should warn you, posting a link to this website (which you just did) has already been banned in these forums  - so youre the guy who put up a map to prove that paran was mecca, when the map clearly showed that it was in the sinai peninsula!!!

Hey Fredifreeloader....Why do you slander me by calling me Osama Abdallah? I am not Osama Abdallah....I am what I am! I post the statement just to expose the anti-Islam missionaries and their wicked methods of attacking and slandering Islam. You are so desperate that you slander me and Osama Abdallah. By the way why do you refuse to answer my simple questions:

1) Is Jesus the Word of God?

2) Are the Old Testament and New Testament the Word of God?

I am waiting for your answer and please don't give me a lot of excuses to avoid these simple questions!

-------------
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:13am
sorry, abrah, but i was only reading what you put in the post!  perhaps you should have put "quotation marks" round it.  and did you say "slander"?  how can i be slandering you by mistaking you for someone you yourself are quoting, and therefore approving?  oh and abrah, you are the one whos avoiding the issue on the other thread, thats why youre so desperately trying to divert it

-------------
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:23am

sorry, abrah, but i was only reading what you put in the post!  perhaps you should have put "quotation marks" round it.  and did you say "slander"?  how can i be slandering you by mistaking you for someone you yourself are quoting, and therefore approving?  oh and abrah, you are the one whos avoiding the issue on the other thread, thats why youre so desperately trying to divert it

You do it again....You avoid my questions by giving so much excuses again! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I have answered your questions by refuting them in your thread and it is an irony that you refuse to answer my simple questions! I wonder how can an out-spoken man like you avoid my simple questions. Don't you have any guts to answer them? Is it fair for you to avoid my questions after I have answered your questions in your thread?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:29am
ok "ossie", the answer to your first question is that the Lord Jesus is indeed the Word of God

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:52am

ok "ossie", the answer to your first question is that the Lord Jesus is indeed the Word of God

What is your answer for my second question? I am waiting!

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:09pm
what, have you no rebuttal to my first response, ossie?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:09pm

Hey Fredi...My advice for you please don't be a hypocrite! Have you forgotten how you post a link to this website? Topic: no compulsion - the latest......I never forget your statements!

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:12pm
please explain your last post.  i am not a hypocrite, at least i try sincerely not to be

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:18pm

what, have you no rebuttal to my first response, ossie?

fredifreeloader wrote:

Have you forgotten?  Let me repeat my simple question: Are the Old Testament and New Testament the Word of God?

What is your answer for my second question? I am still waiting!

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:49pm
they most certainly are, ossie

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2006 at 2:02pm
fredifreeloader wrote:

My statement: Have you forgotten?  Let me repeat my simple question: Are the Old Testament and New Testament the Word of God?

What is your answer for my second question? I am still waiting!

------------------------------------------------------------ ----

fredifreeloader wrote:
they most certainly are, ossie

------------------------------------------------------------ --

My response: So you are calling me 'Ossie' eventhough I have my own AbRah2006 and I don't like to be called Ossie for it is not my name...May I call you Ossie or pig too?..It seems to me that you Fredi are so desperate that you call me names!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 May 2006 at 10:36pm

Question: Why don't the Christian missionaries participate in public debates against the Muslims? They should face Muslims in the public debates so that the Muslims have the opportunities to prove their points by refuting the wild claims of the Christians!

-------------

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 30 May 2006 at 11:40pm
Proverbs 13:17 tells us:

"A wicked messenger falls into adversity,
         But a faithful envoy brings healing."

Missionaries are messengers, Abrah.  They are not debaters.

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Date Posted: 31 May 2006 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Proverbs 13:17 tells us:

"A wicked messenger falls into adversity,
         But a faithful envoy brings healing."

Missionaries are messengers, Abrah.  They are not debaters.

Since the Christian missionaries are the ones who insult degrade and slander Islam they should give opportunities to the Muslims to refute the slanders of the Christian missionaries in debates in the public! What type of Christian missionaries are they when they degrade, insult and slander Islam and Muslims while avoiding debates.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net