Print Page | Close Window

contradictions in the "holy" quran?

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=426
Printed Date: 24 April 2024 at 7:29pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: contradictions in the "holy" quran?
Posted By: tawhid
Subject: contradictions in the "holy" quran?
Date Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:36pm

both christians and muslims: before you post...read the whole thing!  do not just browse and ASSume what will be said...these are serious claims and ones that to my knowledge (limited, sinful knowledge) has never been answered by any muslim even close enough to be satisfactory...neither ahmed deedat, bucaile or even badalwi  

and when you do rebuttle...the LAST thing you need to do is to say "but...but the bible is full of contradictions was well!"  please...spare yourself...that is not the topic....if you refute the claim that the quran is contradictory with a claim that the bible is contradictory...you not only lost your chance of proving the the quran is truly 'holy" but also you have not answerd the questions posed by this thread...so in other words...do not answer these obvious contradictions with biblical contradictions..because that will not answer these questions of the validity of the koran....sukran wa saalam

by the way...thist post has just barely touched the top of my objections of islam as a religion that has been around forever. wich i staunchly and humbly disbelieve ... blessings to you and yours!

compiled by carm (christian apologetic & research ministry)

comments encouraged!

[edited]

Contradictions in the Qur'an

The Qur'an states that it is a perfect book preserved on tablets in heaven (Surah 85:21-22).  If the Qur'an is a perfect book from Allah, then there shouldn't be any contradictions in it.  Of course, the Muslims will deny any contradictions exist in the Qur'an, but they do.  Some of the contradictions below could be debated, but some of them are clearly contradictions.  
     A contradiction occurs when one statement on a subject excludes the possibility of another.  The first one here is a good example.  In Surah 19:67, it states that man was created out of nothing.  In 15:26, man is created from clay.  Since clay is something, we have a contradiction since "nothing" excludes the possibility of "clay."  Both cannot be true.
     All quotes from the Qur'an, unless otherwise specified, are from Yusuf Ali and can be found at the
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/ - Qur'an online .

1.  What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
    1. "Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
    2. "We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
    3. "The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
    4. "But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
    5. "He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).
  2. Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an? 
    1. "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things," (2:256).
    2. "And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith," (9:3).
    3. "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful," (9:5).
    4. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued," (9:29).
  3. The first Muslim was Muhammad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?
    1. "And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam," (39:12).
    2. "When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." (7:143).
    3. "And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam," (2:132).
  4. Does Allah forgive or not forgive those who worship false gods? 
    1. Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed," (4:48).  Also 4:116
    2. The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us Allah in public," but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority," (4:153).
  5. Are Allah's decrees changed or not?
    1. "Rejected were the messengers before thee: with patience and constancy they bore their rejection and their wrongs, until Our aid did reach them: there is none that can alter the words (and decrees) of Allah. Already hast thou received some account of those messengers," (6:34).
    2. "The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfillment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all, (6:115).
    3. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?" (2:106).
    4. When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not," (16:101).
  6. Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning? 
    1. "We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam). (It was said to him): "Ah now!- But a little while before, wast thou in rebellion!- and thou didst mischief (and violence)!  This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!" (10:90-92).
    2. Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: and I consider thee indeed, O Pharaoh, to be one doomed to destruction!"  So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him and all who were with him," (17:102-103).
  7. Is wine consumption good or bad? 
    1. O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper," (5:90).
    2. (Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?" (47:15).
    3. Truly the Righteous will be in Bliss: On Thrones (of Dignity) will they command a sight (of all things): Thou wilt recognize in their faces the beaming brightness of Bliss. Their thirst will be slaked with Pure Wine sealed," (83:22-25).

Replies:
Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:26am

To answer the above "contradictions" in detail and other misunderstandings that may arise out of blindness, i would personally recommend Ulum al Qur'an by Ahmad von Denffer, these are basics widely available in English.

This recommendation applies to those sincerely seeking understanding as for those who have other intentions - blind deaf and dumb that will never return... nor will they be satisfied

MOCKBA 

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:54am
Perhaps perfection depends upon how one uses the Qu'ran. A hammer is
a perfect tool for driving nails, but you will be dissapointed if you try to
crosscut a board with it.

Using the Qu'ran to prove its' own authenticity seems backward to me. It
seems a guide to draw one closer to God not to bring God down to
human level.

DavidC

Posted By: blond
Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:33am
  1.  What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?

I believe ashes to ashes, dust to dust is your term. It represents man's physical beginning and end. It also represents the metaphysical state of non-productivity in which which a whole people could be termed as nothing and renamed after the state of death, i.e. "negro" (necro). 

1. Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an? 

A person can take it or leave it. But ,when Allah decides to dole out justice for man's sins, there is no intercesion on his behalf.

1. The first Muslim was Muhammad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?

Allah submits to the Law that He set up for His own creation. Allah is the Ultimate Example for us. Allah is the first Muslim.

1. Does Allah forgive or not forgive those who worship false gods? 

A Prophet IS the physical manifestation of Mercy in the midst of the people. Allah will listen to his Prophet if the Prophet begs for Allah's mercy on those who deserve death. However, there is an end to mercy as well, it is called Justice.

1. Are Allah's decrees changed or not?

Allah's way never changes. There is the temporal law, and there is the Eternal law. When the temporal is no longer necessary, it is abrogated. But the Eternal law never changes.

1. Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning? 

Pharoah's body was perserved (mummified) after his death. I beleive this is the meaning you seek.

1. Is wine consumption good or bad? 

I noticed tht your "interpretations" left out that the wine does not intoxicate the drinker. That is devilishment on your behalf.

2:69. They said: Call on thy Lord for our sake to make it clear to us what her colour is. (Moses) said: He says, she is a yellow cow; her colour is intensely yellow delighting the beholders.

70. They said: Call on thy Lord for our sake to make it clear to us what she is, for surely to us the cows are all alike, and if Allah please we shall surely be guided aright.

71. (Moses) said: He says: She is a cow not made submissive to plough the land, nor does she water the tilth, sound, without a blemish in her. They said: Now thou hast brought the truth. So they slaughtered her, though they had not the mind to do (it).

Date Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:23pm

please...i need more input from muslims on this matter

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:50am

Tawhid,

You might find some answers you are looking for at this web site:

http://www.islaminfo.com - http://www.islaminfo.com

When you get there, click on "Quran" in the left hand column.  This will bring up many articles that you may find interesting.  I hope this is helpful.

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: AhmadJoyia
Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:52pm

Dear Tawhid,

I think if you are really serious about knowing the answer, the two websites referred above would be suffient to answer more than what you have asked. However, if you like our individual comments, then I would suggest that you breakdown your list topic wise one by one. Posting them here like a long list would not give due attention to anyone topic. So when you ask for more response, at least one should be able to know which particular topic needs more attention. Hope to see a good discussion on these points. Cheers!

Date Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

Dear Tawhid,

I think if you are really serious about knowing the answer, the two websites referred above would be suffient to answer more than what you have asked. However, if you like our individual comments, then I would suggest that you breakdown your list topic wise one by one. Posting them here like a long list would not give due attention to anyone topic. So when you ask for more response, at least one should be able to know which particular topic needs more attention. Hope to see a good discussion on these points. Cheers!

blessings to you my friend in the name of my lord the christ!

due noted...

wa salam

tawhid

Posted By: abdnur
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 1:25am

Originally posted by tawhid tawhid wrote:

Blessings to you my friend in the name of my lord the christ!

I am a Muslim and Yes Christ is my lord as well as Mohammad is my lord, but I worship neither one. I only worship the LORD of my lords just as they did, WHY DON'T YOU do like wise?

As to your questions, I know as well as YOU KNOW that what you quoted has no contradictions in them. The quran was analysed and scrutenized long before you and me and this book has been put to the test over and over, and has never failed a real/fair test.

THE QURAN is ONE book, has ONE author and uses ONE language. No one can question its authenticity. can you say that about any other book(s)??

If you are truly sincere, you would admit that what we (muslims) preach is exactly what YOUR lord preached! WORSHIP GOD and no one else.

abdnur 

-------------
seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given to you.

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:09am
Originally posted by abdnur abdnur wrote:

Blessings to you my friend in the name of my lord the christ!

I am a Muslim and Yes Christ is my lord as well as Mohammad is my lord, but I worship neither one. I only worship the LORD of my lords just as they did, WHY DON'T YOU do like wise?

As to your questions, I know as well as YOU KNOW that what you quoted has no contradictions in them. The quran was analysed and scrutenized long before you and me and this book has been put to the test over and over, and has never failed a real/fair test.

THE QURAN is ONE book, has ONE author and uses ONE language. No one can question its authenticity. can you say that about any other book(s)??

If you are truly sincere, you would admit that what we (muslims) preach is exactly what YOUR lord preached! WORSHIP GOD and no one else.

abdnur 

im being truly sincere when i say this....

absolutely not...the God that i worship sent his son to die on a cross....

the God that i worship is also ever - existing...stepped into the demensions of time - and died for our sins...

the God i worshiped is the great "i am" of the OT (exodus 3:14) and the new testiment [your injee] john 8:58

the God i worship never reveals himself in one "pure" language...but has translated his word in ALL languages of everytonge...so all nations need NOT learn one language (arabic) in order to pray to him

the god i worship does not tell us to pray in a certain direction (first towards jerusalem) and then change his mind to (mecca)

the god i worship does not tell me to go on a hajj

the god i worship does not put a tax on unbelievers such as jizya

the god i worship lives inside of me and has a relationship with me through love and acceptence

my god's word never dies....but is translated in each language - throughout time...so that all will have an opportunity to share in his undying love without robotically chanting prayers and verses in a foreign tongue (arabic) - and has historicity of the crucifixion from non-christian sources on his side to testify to his cricifuxion

my god is in eternal relationship with himeself and that relationship with himself is reflected in the relationship with humans on earth

by god sent his son - of the same being...the same divine nature - eternal - surpassing time - humbled - servant hearted - and SINLESS!!! to be the sacrifice for me - a sinner - sickened with sin and eternally condemned - but My god showed how much he loved me by becomming that ultimate sacrifice...

my god did not look at his son dying on the cross as utter humiliation...nonesense...he looked at is has a necessary thing...even the christ new of what he did in your enjeels that you claim that were corrupted but your very quran tells the muslim to seek counsel in the very same enjeels that you claim are corrupted.

my god no longer tells us that we need to sacrifice a perfect lamb without defect...because he himself...the perfect lamb - without defect did it for himself out of love...

that is my God...the God of love...he even calls himself love and has given it to me and i accepted it through my God's holy spirit...

the god i worship just doesnt have the "quality of love"

BUT....

the god i worship IS love

blessings to you and yours in the name of Christ my lord, my God - the great I AM the God of all....every tongue....every nation...every time .... eternity

my brother....out of love i must ask you...in the very same injeels...of any time...even the original manuscripts THOUSANDS of years old...Christ my GOD called himself "I AM" and was accused of blasphamie...the very same enjeels your prophet muhamed told you that was from God - why do you deny that christ called himself the same God that moses encountered with the burning bush ?

tawhid!

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:13am

sorry double post

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:23am

sorry double post

Posted By: IslamicGirl
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:29am

source ( http://www.islamicity.com/QuranSearch/ - http://www.islamicity.com/QuranSearch/ ):

19:67 But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?

This is NOT a contradiction, how I interpret it is, 'Before' meaning before the earth came about, before Allah created the earth.

We as Muslims are not suppose to argue points we do not understand with the Holy Qu'ran, if we want to understand it, go and research, if not... hold our tongues at peace and accept it.

Only the Lord Almighty knows best. 

-------------
*Islamic Girl*

Posted By: defenders
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:23am

Assalammu'alaikum

If you learn carefully about the claim of contradiction inside Al-Qur'an, you will find that people who created DO NOT CARE about the CONTEXT of the VERSES. They are LACK of knowledge about the verses and the HISTORY of the VERSES. Worst, they don't know much about ISLAM.

Mr Tawhid is one of them. Since Mr Tawhid open this case? he will be responsible to response the refutation objectively.

I will start one by one, and challenge him to respond it.

Start from the claim no.1

Point 1: 96:2

PICKTHAL: Createth man from a clot.
SHAKIR: He created man from a clot.

The Information about human Human Creation is spread all over Al-Qur'an. If you read the verses carefully, you will find the PHASES of CREATION informed. In the early phase, you will find the words like CLAY or DUST. There is a phase told when you are in your mother's WOMB. In this phase, you'll find the process of human creation start from the drop of sperm, to clot, and so on.

Surah 96:2, is telling the process of human creation inside the mother's womb, and so  16:4.

Read Al-Mu'minun: 12-14:
"Verily We created man from a product of wet earth. Then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; Then fashioned We the drop a clot, then fashioned We the clot a little lump, then fashioned We the little lump bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!"

So, surah 96:2 and 16:4 found NO CONTRADICTION, because SPERM DROP and CLOT are one chain of process.

Surah 15:26 and  3:59 nothing to do with surah 96:2 and 16:4 which is talking about the process inside the womb. This 2 surahs are about the EARLY creation which is not only about human but also JINN. Please read the context of the verse.

Surah 15:
26:
We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
27: And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
28: Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

So, the creation of human in these surahs, got nothing to do with mother's womb stages. This is about the CREATION of the FIRST HUMAN.

What about DUST and CLAY?

Handling this issue in a more elaborate manner, here are the words of the late Sheikh Muhammad Mutwalli Ash-Sha`rawi, a prominent Muslim scholar and exegete:

"If we take dust and add water to it, it will be mud. If it is left for some time, it will turn into clay. These are simply the stages of the creation of man. Man thus comes from dust, turned into clay after the addition of water. If we scrutinize this issue, we will find out that man, in his daily life, needs earth and depends on it in so many aspects. It is this earthy soil where we grow the plants upon which we live. Thus, preserving the materials of man depends on the source from which these materials are created

Read surah: As-Sajdah: 7-9
"He began the creation of man from dust. Then He made his progeny of an extract of water held in light esteem. Then He made him complete and breathed into him of His spirit and made for you ears and eyes and heart."

Conclution:  There are no contradiction. All the verses they refer are talking about THE PROCESS of STAGES. This is a prove that they merely PICKING the verses and DO NOT CARE about the context of the verses themselves.

Read more about HUMAN CREATION in Qur'an

http://www.islamicmedicine.org/embryoengtext.htm - Embryology and human creation between Quran and science
http://www.science4islam.com/html/med-08e.html - Science leads to Islam
http://www.answering-christianity.com/embryology.htm - Embryology in the Noble Quran.
http://www.harunyahya.net/V2/Lang/en/Pg/WorkDetail/Number/1468 - Harun Yahya .NET - The Miracle Of Human Creation

Wasalamu'alaikum

Defenders

-------------
http://www.islamdefenders.com/911/Index_911.htm --No Muslims involved in 9-11 attacks.

Posted By: aisha
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 10:27am
salaam,mr tawid how can you believe the christian faith is the right way when the majority of the bible has been rewritten by mans hands,you only have to look how your  religin is now relax to homosexuals and womens clothing do you see a nun without her headscarf then why do christian women not follow this example?how many times do you hear christian men say `im a christian but i drink alchohol and eat pork.ALLAH(swt)sent the quran and its still pure and unchanged thats gods miricle to all man.walakum

-------------
aisha

Posted By: AhmadJoyia
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:43am

....the God that i worship is also ever - existing...stepped into the demensions of time - and died for our sins...

From where you got the notion that your God died of your sins. Secondly do you know the meanings of dieing? God is infinite, which god are you talking about, heretics?

the God i worshiped is the great "i am" of the OT (exodus 3:14) and the new testiment [your injee] john 8:58

Probably you may need to paste complete para from john 8:50 to 58 and explain it in your literal understanding rather than proverbial understanding. Kindly refer to DavidC's remarks elsewhere also on this.

...but has translated his word in ALL languages of everytonge...so all nations need NOT learn one language (arabic) in order to pray to him

Probably you might be kidding us. Since when did you come to know that he (your god) translated the bible from greek to other languages. I don't know if any other fellow christians also believe in this rubbish. heretics?

.... - and has historicity of the crucifixion from non-christian sources on his side to testify to his cricifuxion ....

Which non-christian sources are you specifically referring to? Kindly let me know of them.

my god is in eternal relationship with himeself and that relationship with himself is reflected in the relationship with humans on earth

I am confused about this part of your statement. Which kind of this relationship is? You mean three in one etc? Then how is it reflected in this relationship with humans on earth? Kindly elaborate.  

by god sent his son - of the same being...the same divine nature - eternal - surpassing time - humbled - servant hearted - and SINLESS!!! to be the sacrifice for me - a sinner - sickened with sin and eternally condemned - but My god showed how much he loved me by becomming that ultimate sacrifice.......

Of course God has to be sinless; rather sin or sinless is meaningless with God's attributes. It is strange when you emphasize on this word. Which sin are you talking about for which your god became ultimate sacrifice? Is it the "original sin" that you are referring here? There is no word  "original sin" in the NT or OT, that I know of, then from where this came into christian theology? Probably, a later day development; as the bible was evovled same is this concept as well?

my god did not look at his son dying on the cross as utter humiliation...nonesense...he looked at is has a necessary thing..........

Again your words remind me of "Dying son" of god. Hmm.... Then you say he saw it as a "necessary thing". Why necessary? Couldn't he forgive the sin by merely uttering "Be done" and everything should have taken care of automatically? Why you call it necessary thing?

my god no longer tells us that we need to sacrifice a perfect lamb without defect...because he himself...the perfect lamb - without defect did it for himself out of love.............

But your bible NT does tell you what Jesus liked and what he disliked. Especially when he declared in Matt 7:23 "....I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"

my brother....out of love i must ask you...in the very same injeels...of any time...even the original manuscripts THOUSANDS of years old...Christ my GOD called himself "I AM" and was accused of blasphamie...the very same enjeels your prophet muhamed told you that was from God - why do you deny that christ called himself the same God that moses encountered with the burning bush ?.............

My brother, do you want us to close our mind even though you know fully that your present day bible is not the one our (both of us) God revealed it. You (only you Christians) lost it and now you accuse Quran to have spoken of it. Even a child (probably a Christian Child) knows that these gospels are according to Mark, Luke, Matthew and John. None of them named Jesus, at least. What are you talking about, if not heretics? However, I do respect them as they might contain some part of the true revelation from our God, but which word, which sentence: we can only speculate as it has been obliterated with the mythical stories contrived out of human minds around it. Lastly, I pick up on your last sentence, "...same God that moses encountered with the burning bush". What is the story behind? I don't know exact details but have heard many Christians refering it to. Can you get me to the source of this story? By the way, do we all now accept that our God is infinite? If yes, only then we shall be able to filter out most of heresy from the Bible, and may be able to look for original message more objectively. Cheers!

Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:33pm

thank you all for raising objections to my posts....after reading them...you have put forth some challenging questions...but questions that can and will be answered with the grace and wisdom of my God - and questions that has/and will strengthen my faith as a christian.

however...due to the heavy matter at hand...it will take me at least an hour to truly study the brevity of your claims of gospel corruptions (which if they were...would deem god unable to keep his word - and therefore lacks all power) - however - the answers that i will give in due time...will not only rebuttle of bible corruptions but it will also question the holy quran as well as it already has...simple point - if there are no true enjeels - then god did not protect his word...and the muslim simply makes god out to be weak -

time is not on my side now...[however] this does not mean that these questions will not be answered....but in the time i do have...answer me this....

the bible has been corrupted...a muslim says "yes"....

i ask...when?

was it after the quran was formulated - AFTER your prophet said that the enjeels were from God?

or before?

by who? when? how can God's enjeels be corrupted if they were from God almighty? how can a simple human corrupt the divine word of God?

also...i challenge you...ANY MUSLIM...from badawi to deedat to the simple laymen....find absolutely any gospel...of any era...of absolutely any time in the history of creation...that jesus called himself something other than " I am" in your enjeel john 8:58 - and IN CONTEXT - from the greek translation, to king james, to new king james, to american standard, to NIV to absolutely EVERY SINGLE BIBLE KNOWN TO MAN....christ called himself " I AM" and it simply cant be refuted...

the burden now is not only on me...but on you to muslim.

in respect...but my faith in the Christ encouraged through this dialogue...

tawhid 

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 11 April 2005 at 4:50pm

the bible has been corrupted...a muslim says "yes"....

i ask...when?

was it after the quran was formulated - AFTER your prophet said that the enjeels were from God?

or before?
serpents

by who? when? how can God's enjeels be corrupted if they were from God almighty? how can a simple human corrupt the divine word of God?

You have not answered AhmedJoiya's question yet.

Anyway I'll answer some of your simple questions. No written injeel is free corruption. All had been corrupted since the injeel was written. Because the authors were not genuine peoples who love and fear God, some even Prophet Jesus's enemy. Of course before the quran was formulated. The quran's content was not based from any books or any human writing but came from God directly.

There is no God's promise to maintain/protect the Injeel, because God had an intention to release the new version of injeel, that is Quran.

-------------
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Date Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:04am

Dear Tawhid. Let us back to the discussion about contradiction.

If you can't response my refutation on your copy and paste contradiction, that's mean you are fail at least one point about human creation. You have to admit that point 1. is not a contradiction.

After you response, I'll be ready for other claims inshaALLAH.

I'll wait.

Salaam

Defenders

-------------
http://www.islamdefenders.com/911/Index_911.htm --No Muslims involved in 9-11 attacks.

Posted By: Shams Zaman
Date Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:28am

The Quran is the book of Wisdom and anyone who has no wisdom and who can't think he can only get the instructions and guidence. But a man with knowledge and wisdom will be boggled with its depth and meaning. Secondly Arabic is a very rather most powerful terrestial language and no translation can match of its word which carry extremely vast and deep meanings. That is the reason that a French Doctor Dr. Mauries Bokyle once wrote the his famous and best selling book "The Quran Bible and Science" he first learned Arabic for almost 13 years and then claimed that Quran does not even contain a single verse which contradicts the modren science. He wrote this book as a christian and I don't know whether he is still a Christian or not.

�(It is) a Book We have revealed to you is full of blessing that they may ponder over its revelations, and that those endowed with wisdom may seek advice�.38:29

These are verses of the Book of Wisdom� 31:2

Swearing by the Quran full of wisdom  36:2

1. What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?

If I say tea is prepared of water. Then I say tea is prepared from milk and then I say that tea is prepared from the tea leaves which statement is wrong? Of course all are true.

�Man was created from nothing�. This is to refute the Darwin theory that man has evolved. No sir man was created from nowhere because there was no specie existing with the name of man. So once man was created for the first time he was created from nowhere.

The body of man was created from clay�. Dust is not right because clay is actually dust mixed with water. So Adam was the first creation from clay and then God spelled his soul in his body and he became human.

Man was created from blood is not correct�. The Arabic word is �ALAKA� �clot like substance resembling leech� and we don�t have appropriate word for Alaka so we use the word clot of blood which is nearest. You can refer to Prof Keithal Moore a Thai Prof of embryology who says �How could Muhammad seen this in the womb and its only in 1970,s that we exactly discovered the same.� He admits that only a divine revelation can say this. So once man is in mother�s womb he is created or developed from a zygote which resembles a leech which can be confirmed from medical books.

2.  Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?

There is no compulsion in religion. The sura which you have mentioned is 9 known as Tooba or Repentance. The first few verses were revealed once the non Muslim tribes had broken down the pact with Muslims of Medina. So it was a announcement of war for those who had broken the pact. Today this also holds good for all those who will not honour the pact and not for all non-Muslims. The exception can be seen in the same Sura in verse 6, �And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then escort him to a place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know�.  So these verses can not generally hold good for all non muslims but for only those who had broken a pact or have intentionally violated it. And anyone who is party to it and seeks for protection his treatment is given in the verse 6 of the same Sura. And nowhere Quran says convert someone forcibly.

3.  The first Muslim was Muhammad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?

Every Prophet is supposed to be the first Muslim in his nation. Adam was first Muslim as a Human, Abraham was the first Muslim in his nation, Moses in his and Muhammad was in his nation that is the Arabs initially and the rest of the world later. Once the last priest believing in Oneness of God died in Syria died Muhammad was given the Prophet hood. Hazrat Salaman Farsi who came from Persia fed up with the idol and fir worship he kept on going from one priest to another until the last and forth one told him that after my death there is none who believe in one God and so you should go to Arabia where the Prophet is expected to appear. 

4.  Does Allah forgive or not forgive those who worship false gods?    

Allah does not forgive the sin of associating partners with Him until and unless one seeks for forgiveness and mercy. You have to follow the complete incident of Moses coming back from the Sena mount.

See 2 : 54 (Sura Baqra) �And when Moses said to his people: O my people! you have surely been unjust to yourselves by taking the calf (for a god), therefore turn to your Creator (penitently), so kill your people, that is best for you with your Creator: so He turned to you (mercifully), for surely He is the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful So all those who were the perpetrators and who did not repent were killed. But those were forgiven who repented before Moses had returned to them. This event is also given in Old Testament Exodus Ch 32, verses 1 � 29 which says that almost 3000 were killed.

Allah�s decrees never contradicts and no one can alter Allah�s commands except for Him alone. Like once we seeks for repentance or forgiveness Allah changes his decree from punishment to forgiveness. Secondly none of the decree given in Quran which was later altered contradicts. Like once Allah says don�t offer prayers once you are intoxicated, and later we are told that wine is forbidden and is Satanic. Does it contradict? The first order is still valid.

6.  Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning? 

Indeed Pharoah was drowned with all his men narrated at numerous places in Quran. While his Mummy or body was made example and was discovered in the early 20th century. Probably in 1917 and still lies preserved in Egyptian museum in Cairo. It was recently shown on Discovery channel on 4th April 2005 in a documentary. Rather till 1900 the other religion people used to say this is the prophecy which is still unfulfilled in Quran

And now its not possible to find the Pharaoh who had drowned and eaten by fish etc. But the Prophecy came true and his body was found with a thick salt layer on it still lying preserved.

7.  Is wine consumption good or bad? 

The wine is not only bad for humans but is also haram (forbidden). But it does contain a benefit. It gives you pleasure and a false sense of security and this is the reason that once a man in deep despair drinks it he forgets his miseries. So expect for these two benefits it has all the evil properties. So both were described in Quran.

Regarding the other Questions, I would ask you some simple questions:

1.      Once you say, the God i worship never reveals himself in one "pure" language...but has translated his word in ALL languages of everytonge...so all nations need NOT learn one language (arabic) in order to pray to him. Do want to say that infact God revealed Bible in all these different languages? Well if that is what you say you are an ignorant Christian who does not know in which language it was revealed. It was revealed in Hebrew and some say in Greek. Regarding its translations the Quran has been translated in same number of languages as of Bible. But unfortunately no where we find the original scripture of Bible and God knows what all non sense has been included in Bible which is even not appropriate to quote here. �Bast--d� This word or abuse occurs in the Bible THREE times DEUTERONOMY 23:2, ZECHARIAH 9:6 and HEBREWS 12:8.  Incest (s-x-al relationship between close relations like brother-sisters, father-daughter etc)  GENESIS 19:33-35 (Prophet Lot and his daughters). Can you believe that well if you do shame on you.  Jacob�s son (Reuben) with his step mother GENESIS 35:22. And between brother and sister SAMUEL-2, 13 : 5-14. What is this nonsense?

2.      And once you say that the god i worship does not tell us to pray in a certain direction (first towards jerusalem) and then change his mind to (Mecca).  So let me ask how do you pray? Do you think that there were no instructions for Jewes and Christians? If you could read the Three chapters of Old Testement you will come to know what it contains for you. Just read Exodus and Leviticus. And if these instructions were not meant to be followed why were they given to you then?    As to why the direction was changed because before the Children of Ismael or the Ismaelites the Jews were the Ummah or the divine nation. They like Jesus denied the Prophet hood of Muhammad but were given a time to accept Muhammad as their awaited Prophet or the Messiah. But they didn�t so the divine honor to worship in the direction of Jerusalem was taken away. Kabba denotes the unity of Muslim nation and that they all worship One and Only God, thus they face one direction to represent that there is only one centre and that is One God. Therefore you can�t face one direction as you consider 3 gods and confuse it One God. How can be there one centre for you?

3.      So once you say that, the god i worship does not put a tax on unbelievers such as Jazya. This is misconception that only non- Muslims are to pay. Muslims are supposed to pay Zakat and non Muslims the jazya. Don�t you pay tax in America, Britain or any other part of the world? We all pay tax and so is the system in Islamic society, what�s the big deal about it. And if you don�t want to pay Jazya go to some other country, like of if you don�t want to pay tax in America go to some other country. I hope you will land on moon while looking for such a place.

4.      Salat (prayers), Fasting etc are the rituals which were made must for every nation and society by God, whether be Jews, Christians or any other. So if you don�t perform them you are free to do that but you will be held answerable in the hereafter. However Hajj was mandatory for the last Muslim nation.

5.      Nowhere the Quran or Hadith tells us to seek guidance from Anjeel or Torah. It tells that these were the revelations from God and their people on whom they were sent altered it not accidentally but intentionally and for a very small benefit but ultimately will be rewarded in eternal hell. �Do you then hope that they would believe in you, and a party from among them indeed used to hear the Word of Allah, then altered it after they had understood it, and they know (this) o And when they meet those who believe they say: We believe, and when they are alone one with another they say: Do you talk to them of what Allah has disclosed to you that they may contend with you by this before your Lord? Do you not then understand? o Do they not know that Allah knows what they keep secret and what they make known? o And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture o Woe, then, to those who write the book with their hands and then say: This is from Allah, so that they may take for it a small price; therefore woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn o�(Sura Bakra-2, verse 75-79).       

Shams Zaman   Pakistan  

[email protected]

-------------
[email protected]

Date Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Shams Zaman Shams Zaman wrote:

The Quran is the book of Wisdom and anyone who has no wisdom and who can't think he can only get the instructions and guidence. But a man with knowledge and wisdom will be boggled with its depth and meaning. Secondly Arabic is a very rather most powerful terrestial language and no translation can match of its word which carry extremely vast and deep meanings. That is the reason that a French Doctor Dr. Mauries Bokyle once wrote the his famous and best selling book "The Quran Bible and Science" he first learned Arabic for almost 13 years and then claimed that Quran does not even contain a single verse which contradicts the modren science. He wrote this book as a christian and I don't know whether he is still a Christian or not.

�(It is) a Book We have revealed to you is full of blessing that they may ponder over its revelations, and that those endowed with wisdom may seek advice�.38:29

These are verses of the Book of Wisdom� 31:2

Swearing by the Quran full of wisdom  36:2

1. What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?

If I say tea is prepared of water. Then I say tea is prepared from milk and then I say that tea is prepared from the tea leaves which statement is wrong? Of course all are true.

�Man was created from nothing�. This is to refute the Darwin theory that man has evolved. No sir man was created from nowhere because there was no specie existing with the name of man. So once man was created for the first time he was created from nowhere.

The body of man was created from clay�. Dust is not right because clay is actually dust mixed with water. So Adam was the first creation from clay and then God spelled his soul in his body and he became human.

Man was created from blood is not correct�. The Arabic word is �ALAKA� �clot like substance resembling leech� and we don�t have appropriate word for Alaka so we use the word clot of blood which is nearest. You can refer to Prof Keithal Moore a Thai Prof of embryology who says �How could Muhammad seen this in the womb and its only in 1970,s that we exactly discovered the same.� He admits that only a divine revelation can say this. So once man is in mother�s womb he is created or developed from a zygote which resembles a leech which can be confirmed from medical books.

2.  Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?

There is no compulsion in religion. The sura which you have mentioned is 9 known as Tooba or Repentance. The first few verses were revealed once the non Muslim tribes had broken down the pact with Muslims of Medina. So it was a announcement of war for those who had broken the pact. Today this also holds good for all those who will not honour the pact and not for all non-Muslims. The exception can be seen in the same Sura in verse 6, �And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then escort him to a place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know�.  So these verses can not generally hold good for all non muslims but for only those who had broken a pact or have intentionally violated it. And anyone who is party to it and seeks for protection his treatment is given in the verse 6 of the same Sura. And nowhere Quran says convert someone forcibly.

3.  The first Muslim was Muhammad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?

Every Prophet is supposed to be the first Muslim in his nation. Adam was first Muslim as a Human, Abraham was the first Muslim in his nation, Moses in his and Muhammad was in his nation that is the Arabs initially and the rest of the world later. Once the last priest believing in Oneness of God died in Syria died Muhammad was given the Prophet hood. Hazrat Salaman Farsi who came from Persia fed up with the idol and fir worship he kept on going from one priest to another until the last and forth one told him that after my death there is none who believe in one God and so you should go to Arabia where the Prophet is expected to appear. 

4.  Does Allah forgive or not forgive those who worship false gods?    

Allah does not forgive the sin of associating partners with Him until and unless one seeks for forgiveness and mercy. You have to follow the complete incident of Moses coming back from the Sena mount.

See 2 : 54 (Sura Baqra) �And when Moses said to his people: O my people! you have surely been unjust to yourselves by taking the calf (for a god), therefore turn to your Creator (penitently), so kill your people, that is best for you with your Creator: so He turned to you (mercifully), for surely He is the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful So all those who were the perpetrators and who did not repent were killed. But those were forgiven who repented before Moses had returned to them. This event is also given in Old Testament Exodus Ch 32, verses 1 � 29 which says that almost 3000 were killed.

Allah�s decrees never contradicts and no one can alter Allah�s commands except for Him alone. Like once we seeks for repentance or forgiveness Allah changes his decree from punishment to forgiveness. Secondly none of the decree given in Quran which was later altered contradicts. Like once Allah says don�t offer prayers once you are intoxicated, and later we are told that wine is forbidden and is Satanic. Does it contradict? The first order is still valid.

6.  Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning? 

Indeed Pharoah was drowned with all his men narrated at numerous places in Quran. While his Mummy or body was made example and was discovered in the early 20th century. Probably in 1917 and still lies preserved in Egyptian museum in Cairo. It was recently shown on Discovery channel on 4th April 2005 in a documentary. Rather till 1900 the other religion people used to say this is the prophecy which is still unfulfilled in Quran

And now its not possible to find the Pharaoh who had drowned and eaten by fish etc. But the Prophecy came true and his body was found with a thick salt layer on it still lying preserved.

7.  Is wine consumption good or bad? 

The wine is not only bad for humans but is also haram (forbidden). But it does contain a benefit. It gives you pleasure and a false sense of security and this is the reason that once a man in deep despair drinks it he forgets his miseries. So expect for these two benefits it has all the evil properties. So both were described in Quran.

Regarding the other Questions, I would ask you some simple questions:

1.      Once you say, the God i worship never reveals himself in one "pure" language...but has translated his word in ALL languages of everytonge...so all nations need NOT learn one language (arabic) in order to pray to him. Do want to say that infact God revealed Bible in all these different languages? Well if that is what you say you are an ignorant Christian who does not know in which language it was revealed. It was revealed in Hebrew and some say in Greek. Regarding its translations the Quran has been translated in same number of languages as of Bible. But unfortunately no where we find the original scripture of Bible and God knows what all non sense has been included in Bible which is even not appropriate to quote here. �Bast--d� This word or abuse occurs in the Bible THREE times DEUTERONOMY 23:2, ZECHARIAH 9:6 and HEBREWS 12:8.  Incest (s-x-al relationship between close relations like brother-sisters, father-daughter etc)  GENESIS 19:33-35 (Prophet Lot and his daughters). Can you believe that well if you do shame on you.  Jacob�s son (Reuben) with his step mother GENESIS 35:22. And between brother and sister SAMUEL-2, 13 : 5-14. What is this nonsense?

2.      And once you say that the god i worship does not tell us to pray in a certain direction (first towards jerusalem) and then change his mind to (Mecca).  So let me ask how do you pray? Do you think that there were no instructions for Jewes and Christians? If you could read the Three chapters of Old Testement you will come to know what it contains for you. Just read Exodus and Leviticus. And if these instructions were not meant to be followed why were they given to you then?    As to why the direction was changed because before the Children of Ismael or the Ismaelites the Jews were the Ummah or the divine nation. They like Jesus denied the Prophet hood of Muhammad but were given a time to accept Muhammad as their awaited Prophet or the Messiah. But they didn�t so the divine honor to worship in the direction of Jerusalem was taken away. Kabba denotes the unity of Muslim nation and that they all worship One and Only God, thus they face one direction to represent that there is only one centre and that is One God. Therefore you can�t face one direction as you consider 3 gods and confuse it One God. How can be there one centre for you?

3.      So once you say that, the god i worship does not put a tax on unbelievers such as Jazya. This is misconception that only non- Muslims are to pay. Muslims are supposed to pay Zakat and non Muslims the jazya. Don�t you pay tax in America, Britain or any other part of the world? We all pay tax and so is the system in Islamic society, what�s the big deal about it. And if you don�t want to pay Jazya go to some other country, like of if you don�t want to pay tax in America go to some other country. I hope you will land on moon while looking for such a place.

4.      Salat (prayers), Fasting etc are the rituals which were made must for every nation and society by God, whether be Jews, Christians or any other. So if you don�t perform them you are free to do that but you will be held answerable in the hereafter. However Hajj was mandatory for the last Muslim nation.

5.      Nowhere the Quran or Hadith tells us to seek guidance from Anjeel or Torah. It tells that these were the revelations from God and their people on whom they were sent altered it not accidentally but intentionally and for a very small benefit but ultimately will be rewarded in eternal hell. �Do you then hope that they would believe in you, and a party from among them indeed used to hear the Word of Allah, then altered it after they had understood it, and they know (this) o And when they meet those who believe they say: We believe, and when they are alone one with another they say: Do you talk to them of what Allah has disclosed to you that they may contend with you by this before your Lord? Do you not then understand? o Do they not know that Allah knows what they keep secret and what they make known? o And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture o Woe, then, to those who write the book with their hands and then say: This is from Allah, so that they may take for it a small price; therefore woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn o�(Sura Bakra-2, verse 75-79).       

Shams Zaman   Pakistan  

[email protected]

Assalammu'alaikum br Shams Zaman.

Good work.

Mostly, people who refer the qur'an contradiction will never comeback after Muslims fight back.

So far not even a single word coming from mr tawhid. Where is he?

wassalammu'alaikum

Defenders

-------------

Posted By: Ayesha12345678
Date Posted: 21 May 2022 at 12:31pm
1.  What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
2. is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?
3. The first Muslim was Muhammad?  Abraham?  Jacob? Moses?
5. Are Allah's decrees changed or not?
6.Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning?

Date Posted: 21 May 2022 at 12:34pm
1.  What was man created from, blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
2. is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?

Date Posted: 21 May 2022 at 12:36pm
5. Are Allah's decrees changed or not?
6.Was Pharaoh killed or not killed by drowning?

Date Posted: 21 May 2022 at 1:23pm
I am really lazy to write those stuff again. This is my page. i will send you the link of posts and answer those questions that i have written there (those posts answer your statements very clearly) :
  •   https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd0OhvNoLVY/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd0OhvNoLVY/ (Did Jesus (As) die for our sins?)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdy3s5IIYGR/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdy3s5IIYGR/ (Criteria for worshipping someone)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccdg40xIthV/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccdg40xIthV/ (Which Jesus?)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-Kz3AIXPC/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-Kz3AIXPC/ (Concept of God in christianity [New testament])
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-TGvioerp/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-TGvioerp/ (Concept of God in christianity [Old Testament])
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbvBcYSIL5j/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbvBcYSIL5j/ (Proof that there is only ONE God and God is explicit about his Oneness)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbr74gvofIV/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbr74gvofIV/ (Strangest proof that Quran is from The God)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfbJIwoZsx/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfbJIwoZsx/ (Why and Who moved the stone?)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfUXWNI40D/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfUXWNI40D/ (Why is Jesus NOT begotten son of God?)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbXIjo-oOzE/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbXIjo-oOzE/ (Reasons why Jesus (PBUH) can NOT be God | PART 1)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbXBuqaoEAx/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbXBuqaoEAx/ (Isa (PBUH) was muslim and muslim isn't muslim if he doesn't believe in him as messenger of God.)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfUkwAoB9I/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfUkwAoB9I/ (Reasons why Jesus is NOT God | PART 2)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbW9q5cozlm/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbW9q5cozlm/ (Did Jesus (PBUH) really died or it's christians who misunderstood him?)
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/CbVp_WXoiiT/" rel="nofollow - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbVp_WXoiiT/ ( Was Jesus (PBUH) really ressurected or christians misunderstood it?)

Some christians don't dare to read those posts when i send them, because they are afraid i might be right. And yet, they claim that they are seeking knowledge. Read those posts, (sadly i dont have them saved in word, otherwise i would just send them as one) and you can comment there your answers or even here. Those posts are made with deep research and logic. Simple logic and sense. If you think religion can't be logical and make sense, you haven't known islam. Islam is logical and makes sense. Trinity doesn't make sense ( at least read first two posts about logical arguments about trinity). some christians say it is wisdom of God. No. trinity is nature of God. Nature of God is explicit in every religions and should be clear. wisdom of God is how God handles affairs in universe. Wisdom of God can be mysterious. Nature of God, can't. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net