Print Page | Close Window

frustrated with Islam hate

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39466
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 5:10am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: frustrated with Islam hate
Posted By: jaybird
Subject: frustrated with Islam hate
Date Posted: 11 June 2017 at 12:21am
hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or convert anyone.
i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones that hate Muslim people.
why is there so much anti Muslim propaganda in the US and Europe?

Replies:
Posted By: NABA
Date Posted: 07 July 2017 at 2:37am
Truth is that they are judging Islam by observing Muslims,to know Islam read Quran, Allah in ch 49 v 13 of Quran says Allah created mankind from a couple and divided us into different regions and colours so that we can recognize each other and love not hate the best amongst you is the one who possess righteousness, Allah in ch. 6 v 108 of Quran says don't abuse other religions because in ignorance their followers Will curse Allah, Allah in ch 2 v 256 of Quran forbids compulsion in religion,Allah in ch 2 v 83 of Quran says be good to others

Posted By: shamstar
Date Posted: 07 July 2017 at 7:28am
Originally posted by jaybird jaybird wrote:

hey everyone, im Jason. im new here and i am not Muslim, I
come from a different faith and i will not be trying to preach or
convert anyone.
i am tired of hearing on tv, my government and
in almost every church how Muslims are the enemy, the devil, want to
kill us all and all the rest. I would like to know more about Islam, the
truth, and i would like to hear it from Muslim people, not the ones
that hate Muslim people.
why is there so much anti Muslim propaganda in the US and Europe?

Various reasons for the hate. The Muslims happen to be sitting on the largest oil and gas reserves. Muslims in general shun alcohol, gambling and the taking of Interest. All these are multi Billion Industries.

The Muslims are also the last religion which promotes a simple way of life. Something Satan hates.

Muslims also stand in the way of a Greater Israel.

So for all these and other reasons, Muslims are currently public enemy number ONE.

To learn about Islam, I would read a biography of the Prophet, peace be upon him:

https://islamfuture.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/ar-raheeq-al-makhtum-the-sealed-nectar-biography-of-the-prophet/

Then read the Qur'an once you are satisfied Muhammad pbuh was a Prophet of GOD:

www.quranexplorer.com/quran

And know the Qur'an recited in Arabic is the speech of Allah. Pop on headphones and listen to it, as it will resonate with your soul.

You can also ask GOD any question with sincerity, open the Qur'an book on any page, and read. It will speak to you directly and answer your question.

Peace

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 12 July 2017 at 4:26pm
So we won't care about all the killing in the middle east.

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Posted By: Usmani
Date Posted: 05 September 2017 at 10:31pm
Here is the link of Understanding Islam a wonderful explanation, a must read one.

https://zulkiflihasan.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/towardsunderstanding.pdf

-------------
Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds

Posted By: airmano
Date Posted: 09 September 2017 at 11:52am
@Usmani

the "book" you present is in it nature like the pamphlets your brother in faith - "Mughal" composes (see here in the forum).

Zillions of words but zero substance.

Is there anything valuable you managed to retain from this book which goes any deeper than "Islam is smashing" ?

If 'yes' could you share it with us ?

Airmano

-------------
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")

Posted By: musliman
Date Posted: 20 September 2017 at 2:14am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

So we won't care about all the killing in the middle east.

DavidC: What exactly are you trying to say, with this comment of yours?!

-------------
Allahu Akbar

Date Posted: 11 November 2017 at 2:27am
@Airmano

To me the whole book a valuable it is speaking with common sense without any help of Quran and Sunnah.It is very much possible that one thing make sense to one person and for other person it may be rubbish,so cheers

-------------
Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds

Date Posted: 11 November 2017 at 9:26am
Usmani
Quote It is very much possible that one thing make sense to one person and for other person it may be rubbish,so cheers

Sure, but I still learn more about the "why" if the person that gets impressed (by something which doesn't impress me), explains (me) in a few words where the/his point is.

Airmano

-------------
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")

Date Posted: 24 November 2017 at 3:11am
Airmano:I have copy couple of paragraphs from the book
below why you reject it where there is no 100% clear evidence which goes against it.This is the differance bwt us.To me it is a sensible statement and for you it all rubbish.

THE NATURE OF KUFR

In contrast to the man described above, there is the man who, although a born Muslim and unconsciously

Remaining one throughout his life, does not exercise his faculties of reason, intellect, and intuition for recognizing his Lord and creator and misuses his freedom of choice by choosing to deny Him. Such a man becomes an unbeliever-in the language of Islam a kafir.

Kufr literally means �to cover� or �to conceal�. The man who denies God is called kafir (concealer) because he conceals by his disbelief what is inherent in his nature and embalmed in his own soul-for, indeed, his nature is instinctively imbued with �Islam�. His
whole body, every sinew and every fibre, functions in obedience to that instinct. Each and every particle of existence-living or lifeless-functions in accordance with �Islam� and is fulfilling the duty that has been assigned to it. But the vision of this man has been blurred, his intellect has been befogged , and he is unable to see the manifest. His own nature has become concealed from his eyes and he thinks and acts in utter disregard of it.The reality become estranged form him and he gropes in the dark such is the nature of kufr.

Kufr is a form of ignorance, rather it is ignorance pure and simple. What ignorance can be greater than to be ignorant of God, the creator, the Lord of the universe? A man observes the vast panorama of nature, the superb mechanism that is ceaselessly working, the grand design that is manifest in every nook and corner of the creation-he observes this vast machine, but he does not know who is its maker and Director. He looks to his own body, the wonderful organism that works in the most superb way, and uses it to achieve his own ends but is unable to comprehend the force that brought it into existence, the engineer who designed and produced this machine, the creator who made the unique living being out of lifeless stuff: carbon, calcium, sodium, and the like. He witnesses a superb plan in the universe-but fails to see the planner behind it. he sees great beauty and harmony in its working-but not the creator of this all. He observes wonderful design in nature-but not the Designer! In the universe all around him he observes the choicest demonstrations of skill in science and wisdom, mathematics and engineering, design and purpose, but he blinds himself to the being Who brought all this vast incomprehensible universe into existence. How can a man, who has blinded himself to this great and significant reality, approach the true perspectives of knowledge? How can the vistas of truth and knowledge be opened to such a man? How can one who has made the wrong beginning reach the right destination? He will fail to find the clue to Reality. The Right path will remain concealed for him and whatever be his endeavors in sciences and arts, he will never be able to avail himself of the lights of truth and wisdom. He would be groping in the dark, and stumbling in the gloom of ignorance.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 November 2017 at 11:08am
@Usmani

Thanks for exposing yourself by replying (I'm serious).

To the point: The title of this thread is "frustrated with Islam hate"

Before I comment on your contribution let me reply to what "Shamstar" (second contribution in this thread) has to say:

------------------------------------------------------
A) Various reasons for the hate. The Muslims happen to be sitting on the largest oil and gas reserves.

Venezuela and Russia have huge reserves as well. Nobody hates them for that.

B) Muslims in general shun alcohol, gambling and the taking of Interest. All these are multi Billion Industries.

Probably correct, but why should we hate them for that ? Just because they don't like to enjoy a pint from time to time ? Well....

C) The Muslims are also the last religion which promotes a simple way of life. Something Satan hates.

So do the aborigines in Australia and the native Indians in America. Nobody here would even consider hating them for this.
-------------------------------------------------------
D) Muslims also stand in the way of a Greater Israel.

Nobody in my environment accepts the colonisation politics of Israel. I'd say this is typical conspiracy thinking.
----------------------------------------------------

So none of these explanations apply - at least in my world.

What has all this got to do with your post ?

When you read your own post carefully you will realize that the underlying message is that everybody who does not see the superiority of Islam must be misguided.

Based on this assumptions all others are "rightfully" declared as astray, deluded or simply dumm.
Most of the text is about how bad they (the disbelievers) are and that they are a bunch of pitiful, stubborn creatures. However you turn it, it contains at best the opinion of the author which - since it is presented without the slightest facts- turns out to be mere phantasy.

To put it bluntly:
This is exactly why we dislike Islam. It is for this boastful superiority thinking and the unfounded, intolerant believe to hold the ultimate truth that goes with it. Pretty much comparable to the (despicable) thinking of white supremacists and - see "Shamstar's" contribution- the religious basis for the colonization politics of Israel where "Holy ground" and "promised land" are the keywords. Same logic.

Think about it:     Airmano

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net