Forum Description: Discuss Family Issues
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39351
Printed Date: 18 April 2024 at 5:00am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Husband secrets
Posted By: Nasima_mhmd
Subject: Husband secrets
Date Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:23pm
Assalamaulekum, I married my husband 10 yrs ago while I lived overseas, about 5 yrs into our marriage we had to move to usa because my mother was ill. A few weeks ago my husband became a us citizen and a few days after receiving his passport he insisted he had to go to his home country to visit his parents because he had not been there in 6 yrs. So he went and a few days after he arrived there he contacted me saying. How bad it is there and it's so dangerous. Then he says,, habits is it ok if I bring the children back with me. Astaghfallah, what children? He proceeds to send me a picture of 3 kids age 14, 10 and 5. I ask again. Who's kids so he says his. I really freak out because I know he has cheated on me because the youngest happened during our marriage when he had gone home to visit last time.
    He tells me I'm his only legal wife and who he wants to be with and he wants to bring kids to usa and for me to raise them.they don't know english. They don't know me. I don't know what to do. I'm so angry with him but I know this isn't the kids fault. Now he is upset with me because I of course am angry. Please anyone give me advice thank you

Replies:
Posted By: A.Nasser
Date Posted: 26 May 2017 at 8:25am
Wa aleykum assalaam,

I totally understand your anger. Do you even want to stay with such a person who cheated on you? It is never the fault of children of course, but that doesn't mean you have to accept what he did.

Posted By: Cursedwife
Date Posted: 01 June 2017 at 2:21am
I would leave him.if i were you. He betrayed you and you. End of story. My husband has been unfaithful to me the entrire time we have been married. And i found out again today that he still in contact with his mistress. The sad part is i have 2 sons with him. A 4 year old and a 10 month old baby. I can not leave him for this very reason. But you do not have any kids with him so leave him because once a cheater always a cheater. I can never trust my husbnd. You can read my post under cursedwife. No one replied. I found out the mistresses number and contacted her. She ended up telling my husband lies that apparently i said to her abt my husband. She is married and has 2 kids. Im so tempted to tell her husband as i found his number too. I just dont know what to do. Im so hurt. I can feel ur pain. Its not the kids fault but your husband used you to get u.s citizenship. Like mine used me to get canadian. His affair started at the time of our nikkah with an ex girlfriend who had by then already been married for 2 years. Can u give me any advise. I really need someone to talk to.

Posted By: Nasima_mhmd
Date Posted: 08 June 2017 at 6:17pm
Cursedwife , don't let his betrayal destroy your soul. It has a way at eating your joy away and making your world dark.I know it's hard but put your love and happiness in your children.
   I do not know what my plans are at this moment ,it changes from day to day. My husband most times is not a bad guy but he is a man and they seem to be lead around by something other than thier hearts.

Posted By: fais
Date Posted: 21 June 2017 at 1:45am
Assalam Alaikum Sister,

I feel sorry for both of you but if your husband falls in love with someone and if he is in halal relation with another women then i think you should accept it cause men are polygamous by nature and if he says he loves you then he does even though he love someone else.

hope this helps.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net