Print Page | Close Window

Do shia believe in present Quran

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: Matters/topics, related to various sects, are discussed where only Muslims who may or may not belong to a sect take part.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2868
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 1:17am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Do shia believe in present Quran
Posted By: Fatah-Momin
Subject: Do shia believe in present Quran
Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 3:21pm
This is a major issue that I have come across too, When ever I discussed it with shia they claim to believe in the Qur'an on further probe they start pointing at abbrogation as alteration in Qur'an. Further enquiry with the same shia resulted in to a revelation, that Quran is not the last testement of Allah. Another book was revealed by Allah, which further elaborated on what was revealed in Quran.  

Replies:
Posted By: Deus
Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 4:09pm

There are many sects within Shi'ism itself, but the mainstream Shii belief is they use the same Quran as Sunnis, though they interpret many verses differently (political differences on the most part).

[For the sake of citing a reference:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiism - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiism ]

Date Posted: 04 November 2005 at 11:19pm
Deus
Political differences were not brought up by shia during the whole conversation, they insist that Qur'an was altered [naouzobillah] which necessiated burnning of the manuscripts by Hz. Uthman[ra], from the time of Nabi Allah[saw]

Date Posted: 05 November 2005 at 12:14am

It is true that there were some variations in the Qurans present at the time of Uthman, but no sources mention anything about Shii ideas being burnt. Shiism didn't even exist back then. Am I right?

Date Posted: 05 November 2005 at 1:35am

Yes you are rite that shi did not exist at that time but what shia further claim that after departure of Nabi Allah[saw] almost all the companions[ra] other than 5 or 6 turned apostate[naouzobillah]. They altered the quran to deprive Hz. Ali [ra] his rights of successorship to Nabi Allah[saw].

Further there was no variation in Quran, there were some foot notes that were added to different manuscript by the companions to better understand the context of Aya and suras, which were removed. As the bounderies of muslim dominance exceeded Arabic speaking areas, the pronounciation of the words of Quran varied from area to area, which would have caused altering of the meaning of the words in future. Hz. Uthman [ra] standardized the the Quran in Quraish dialect, the arabic dialect of the Nabi Allah[saw] and burned all the manuscript with variation of different dialects.

This does not mean that Quran was altered at all. it means that it was standardized in the dialect it was revealed in to start with.

Posted By: Ayubi1187
Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 6:05am
Even if todays shia dont believe any more that the quran was altered they still have not rejected the people who held this believe. Not only that they follow this heretics and some of there writings is encouraged to learn in shiism. Its double standard by shia to say we dont believe the quran was altered and in the same time follow,love and praise them.

Date Posted: 07 November 2005 at 8:30pm
Very true I have come across many claims by shia scholars who say that this book is a altered book and much of the material was taken out as it praised and raised the status of Hz. Ali[ra].

Date Posted: 10 November 2005 at 8:21pm

Beliefs of Shia about the present Qur'an

1 Mi ibne lbrahim~-Qiimmi relates from Ab a Zar'e Ghaffari that the Holy Prophet, in conunenting on the verse "Yauma Tabyazzat wojoohohum", said: On the Resurrection Day my people will come to me under five different standards and I will ask the group under each standard about what they have done with the Two Precious Legacies which I left among you, ie. The Thaqalain? The people under the first standard will reply, "Of the two precious things which you left behind, the greater one we have distorted and thrown behind our backs and ignored, and the lesser one we opposed or hated" The group under the second standard will reply, "Of the Two Pre~ious Ones, the greater (the Qur'an) we distorted and tore to pieces and went against it, and the lesser one we opposed and waged war against it"
2 Thne Taoos and Seyyed Nairnatullali Jazairi, the two prominent Shia traditionalists relate a lengthy tradition that the Holy Prophet declared to Hozaifatibnul Yamaani that the person who profanes the sanctuary of Islam would make people deviate from the path of God, would distort His Book and would alter the Sunnat (traditions) of the Holy Prophet

3 Sa'd ibne Abdullah-e-Qummi quotes the Fifth Holy Imam of the Ahiul-Bait, Muhammad ibne Ali Al-Baqir, that the Holy Prophet called th~ people of Mina and said: Oh people! I am leaving among you Two precious things and if ye adhere to these ye will never go astray: namely the Book of God and my AhIul- Bait. And, beside these Two, here is the Ka'ba, the Sanctuary (the Holy House) Then the Holy Imam said' "The Book they have distorted, the Jtrat (the AhIul-Bait) they have killed and the Ka'ba they have destroyed, and all the things of God that were with them they threw away and detached themselves from them."

4 Shaikh-e-Sadooq asserts in his Khisaal, through Jabir ibne Abdullab-e-Ansari, that the Holy Prophet said that on the Resurrection Day three entities would complain, the Quran, the Mosque and the Itrat The Quran would say, "Oh my Lord! They distorted me and tore me to pieces." The Mosque would say, "Oh my Lord! They kept me and spoiled me." The Itrat would say, "Oh my Lord! They killed us, drove us out of our homes and made us wander hither and thither."

5 The tradition told by Kaafi and Sadooq from Mi ibne Sowaid says that he wrote to the Seventh Holy 'main, Musa ibne Jafar al-Kazim, while he was in prison and received the following reply: "They were ent"usted with the Book of God and they distorted and altered it."
6 Thne Shhhr Aashoob tells that the Third Holy 'main, Husain ibue Mi, while addressing the enemy army on the day of Aashoora, said:
Ye are of the same rebellious party and the remnant of the infidel allies (against the Holy Prophet), and the remnant of those who threw out the Book (the Holy Qur'an) and were inspired by Satan and the gang of criminals and of those who distorted the Book
7 In the book, Kacirnilur Ziyarah it is said that the Sixth Holy 'main, Jafar ibne Muhammad As-Sadiq, prescribed the following prayer for the pilgrims who entered the shrine of the Holy Irnam~ Hnaain: "Oh God! Curse those who deny Thy Prophets, destroyed Thy House (the Ka'ba) and distorted Thy Book."
8 It is said that the Sixth Holy 'main~ Jafar ibne Muhammad As-Sadiq, said, "The masters of the Arabic language distorted the Word of God from its proper place."

Date Posted: 12 November 2005 at 10:26pm
The Shi'a & Qur'an
One of the major "Battle Fields" between Muslims & Shi'ites is the later's belief regarding the authenticity of the Holy Qur'an which Allah [swt] promised to guard till the Day of Reckoning from any changes, saying: 15:9. "We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)".
Disbelieving to the contrary leads to the denial of the entire Qur'an and abolishing the Shari'ah which is based on it mainly because, such belief puts every single verse under the probability of being distorted, and under such a probability no faith can be founded because faith cannot be established on probabilities, but on certainty.
As for the Shi'ites, they have a different views on the matter as we shall discover.
(1) What is the generally accepted Shi'ites view on the authenticity of the Qur'an?

The Shi'a, like the Muslims, believe that the Qur'an is the Words of Allah [swt]. However, unlike Muslims, they believe the distortion occured in the Qur'anic text as it occured in the past scriptures. Their authentic books contain over 2000 narration from their "INFALLIBLE" Imams verifying, affirming and confirming their theory of "Tahreef" (Distortion). To date, we are not aware of any Shi'a scholar who denies this theory in a whole and/or in part. To ascertain of this fact, we invite those who are unaware of this matter, Muslims or Shi'ites, to check and verify on their own, the sources contained herein. To illustrate, we will break the evidence into four catagories:

1. Statements from Shi'a scholars regarding the Tahreef, 2. Narration from the "INFALLIBLE" Imams, 3. Distortion of the meaning. 4. Examples of such distortions.

A. SCHOLARLY STATEMENTS:

In the earliest Shi'i Tafaseer, which is the source and base for all Tafseer books, al-Qummi clearly states the belief of the Shi'ites regarding the authenticity of the Book of Allah saying:

"Therefore, part of the Qur'an is an Abrogator and Abrogated, part is clear (Muhkam) and part is ambiguous (Mutashabih), part is in the general context, and part is particularized, part of it was placed forward and part is placed in the rear, part of it is severed and part of is connected, part of it is a letter in a place of another, and part of it is contrary to the manner revealed by Allah"
Tafseer al-Qummi, Introduction, vol.1, p.17

The said "august" Tafseer book was commended by the majority Shi'i scholars and, as Sayyid Tayyib Musawi al-Jaza'iri, wrote in its "Introduction":

"First: This Tafseer is the base of so many other Tafseer books.
Second: The narration contained therein are from the two Sadiqs [as] (Imam Abu Ja'far & Imam Abu Abdallah) with the least medium of narrators, hence, author of al-Thari'ah (ila Tasaanif Ash-Shi'a: Agha Buzurg At-Tahrani) said: "In fact, it is the Tafseer of the two Sadiqs [as]".
Third: The author lived during the era of Imam al-Hasan al-'Askari [as].
Fourth: His father, who reported these narration to his son, was a companion of Imam Rida [as].
Fifth: (the book) Contains a wealth of knowledge on the virtues of Ahlul-Bayt [as] of which their enemies attempted to remove from the Holy Qur'an".
Sixth: (the book) Took care of clearing the meaning of so many misunderstood verses only through the guidance of Ahlul-Bayt, the Qur'an reciters".
The very next Tafseer which is another pillar in Shi'asm is Tafseer al-Ayyashi, who was one of al-Kash-shi's Sheikhs, and in the same rank of Thiqatul-Islam al-Kulayni, as ranked by At-Tahrani in his al-Thari'ah vol4, p.295. Al-Ayashi wrote in the "introduction" of his Tafseer, quoting the "Infallible" Abu Ja'far:

"Narrated Maysar from Abu Ja'far [as]: If it wasn't for the adding and deleting in the Book of Allah, our right (in Imamah - leadership) would've been clear for anyone with a sound mind".
Tafseer al-Ayyashi, Muhammad bin Mas'oud al-Ayyashi, Introduction
al-Bahrani wrote in his Tafseer al-Burhaan:

Know, that the truth which there is no way around it, because of the multi-narrations (mutawatir) and other, is that the Qur'an which we have in our hands today, has suffered some changes after the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]. That those who collected it after him, have dropped and deleted many words and verses, and that the protected Qur'an from such changes and agreeable to the revelation of Allah Ta'ala is the one which was collected by Ali [as] and guarded until it reached his son al-Hasan [as] and so on until it ended in the possession of al-Qa'im (Mahdi) [as] who has it with him today.
Therefore, and in accordance to a clear narration which we will soon mention, when Allah the Exalted knew, in His perfect pre knowledge, that such evil deeds will be perpetrated by those who mischief in Religion, that whenever they see a clear declaration against their interests but beneficial to him (Ali) and his purified offspring [as], they will drop it immediately or distort it by changing.

When it was of His perfect Will and comprehensive Subtle, to guard the issue of al-Imamah and Walayah, and to protect the aspects of the virtues of him [pbuh] and the Imams [as] in a manner that will be safe from the mess of the people of wasting and distorting, but at the same time, keeps to the people of truth the (hidden) meaning and maintain the charge, He did not contend only with what was clear in His Glorious Book, but made the overwhelming majority of such declarations in accordance with the inner meanings and exegetic methods but within the frame of what the outer revelation leads to. He further alluded to many of the proofs by way of signaling and expression of signs and allegories, thus His proofs on the creation is established even after its dropping by those who dropped them after they were clear in the best manner.

........ It is very clear and obvious to me in conclusion, the truthfulness of this theory (i.e the distortion of the Qur'an) after all the research and examination of the evidences to the point we can say it is part of the necessary beliefs of the Shi'ite Madhhab, and that it is one of the major consequences of usurping the Khilafah, so contemplate on it"

al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: Sayyid Hashim At-Tubari al-Bahrani, Introduction: the second premise, volume 1, p.36, last paragraph, p. 49.
(2) Before continuing any further, some Shi'ites deny they ever believed in the theory of Tahreef, and strongly condemn it. Further, they have an evidence that some of their scholars also condemned this awful belief. How do you respond to them?

It is hard to imagine a single Shi'ite who does not believe that the Qur'an has been distorted by the Companions of the Messenger of Allah [saw], unless such a person is a newly made Shi'ite. Like all the ancient mysteries, the Shi'ites gradually present the fine secrets of their faith to the candidate and in accordance to their reception's ability.

On the other hand, when their belief became exposed to the Muslims, and the Shi'a were rejected as the body rejects waste, some of their Rabbis met to discuss and find away out of this delimma, agreed to conceal their true beliefs, and to clad their religion the garment of Taqiyyah to deceive the Muslims. The very first Rabbi who denied the Distortion theory was Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, whome the Shi'ites called As-Sadooq (the Truthful)- died 381h -. Nevertheless, while the pros supported their stand with over 2000 evidence, as Rabbi Ni'matallah al-Jaza'iri stated, he did not produce a single narrartion from their "Infallible" Imams that proves the contrary. Let us examine what he wrote:

"Our belief is that the Qur'an which Allah the Exalted sent to His Messenger Muhammad [pbuh] is what in between the two boards, and is what the people have in their hands, no more than that. Its total chapters for the people (i.e, the Muslims) is one hundred and forteen chapters, and to us (i.e, the Shi'ites) the chapters of "Ad-Duhaa" (93) and "Alam Nashrah" (94) is one chapter, and chapters "Li Eelaaf" (106) and "Alam Tara Kayfa" (105) are one chapter. He whom attributes to us the say that we believe there is more than that, is a liar. The narrations reported in the rewards for reading every chapter of the Qur'an, the reward for reading the entire Qur'an, the permissibility to read two chapters in a single Rik'ah, the outlawing of reading two Sura in a single rak'ah of Fard (salat) testifies to our claim regarding the Qur'an, i.e, the extent of it is what the people have in their hands. Furthermore, the narrations outlawing the recitation of the entire Qur'an in a single night, that such endeavor should not be in less than three days is a further testimony to our claim"
al-I'tiqaadaat: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, Iran 1224 ed.

Date Posted: 12 November 2005 at 10:33pm
The Beliefs of the Shi'ites about the Present Quran

Jabir reported that he heard Imam Baqir saying: 'No one can claim that he has compiled the Quran as Allah revealed except a liar. The only person to compile it and memorise it according to its revelation was Ali ibn Abi Talib and the Imams who succeeded him. (Usul Kafi: 1:228)

A man said that someone was reciting the Quran in the company of Imam Ja'far. The narrator said that he heard certain verses in the recitation which were not according to the recitation of the people. Imam Ja'far told the person reciting: 'Do not recite like this. Recite as the people recite until the (promised) Mahdi arrives. When the Mahdi arrives, he will recite the Quran according to its original revelation and the Qu,ran compiled by Ali will be brought forward. (Ibid: 2.622)
Allah says in Surah Ale Imraan (32):

"Certainly Allah has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of Imraan above the (families of the) worlds."

Allamah Ali ibn Ibrahim AI-Qummi - one of the early Shi'ite commentators of the Quran said concerning this verse:

'The Imam said: 'The words: "The family of Muhammed" were also revealed along with "the family of Ale Imraan." They (referring to the Companions of the Prophet S.A.W.) removed the words "The family of Muhammad" from the original text (Al-Qummi's commentary:308). The allegation of removing the words preempts any possibility of abrogation. It is clear that the commentary is accusing the Companions of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) of distorting the Quran.

Allah says in Surah Taha (115): \

"And We had given Adam an order before, but he forgot and We did not find any resolve in him (to disobey the order)."

Imam Ja'far is reported to have said that Allah had revealed this verse with the following words:

"We had ordered Adam before with some words about Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain and the Imams from their offspring but he (Adam) forgot." Ja'far said: 'By Allah, these were the words which were revealed to Muhammad.' (Usul Kafi: 1:416 and the footnotes of Maqbool's translation: 637)

Allah says in Surah Yusuf (49):

"Then a year will come in which people will be given abundant help and they will press grapes." In AI-Qummi's commentary it is reported from Imam Ja'far that someone recited this verse in the presence of Ali. Ali said: 'What will they press'? Wine?' The person asked how he should read the verse. Ali replied that the verse was revealed thus: "Then a year will come in which people will he given abundant help and in which they will be given abundant rain. (Al-Qummi's commentary: 192)

The word Ya'siroon in the present Quran is in the active voice. According to this commentary it should have been read in the passive voice as Yu'saroon to alter the meaning. In the footnotes to the translation of Maqbool, it is written that this word (Ya'siroon) was changed from the passive voice to the active to suit the fancies of wine-loving khulafa (rulers). (Maqbool's translation: 479)

Allah says in Surah Muhammad (9):

"That is because they resented what Allah revealed, so Allah in turn cancelled their deeds." AI-Qummi has stated that Imam Muhammad Baqir said that Jibreel had transmitted this verse as: 'That is because they resented what Allah revealed about Ali.' But then the apostates removed Ali's name (from the Quran). (Ibid: 1011)

Allah says in Surah Waqi'ah (29):

"And the Companions of the Right Hand. What about the Companions of the Right Hand. They shall be among thornless lote-trees and under clusters of bananas."

One person recited this verse in the presence of Ali. Ali said that the word Talh is not.appropriate and should read Tal'a as in Surah Shu'araa (.........). Some enquired as why the word should not be changed. Ali replied that it was not the right time to do so because correcting the Quran would only confuse common people. He went on to say that among the Imams, only Imam Mahdi will have the right to reintroduce the Quran as it was during the time of the prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Ibid: 1067)

Abu Mansur Ahmed Tibrisi, a prominent Shi'ite scholar of the 8th century (H), has written:

'Enumerating the distortions and omissions of this sort (from the present Quran) would become laborious and it will disclose what Taqiyyah (Shi'ite practice to conceal the 'truth' for religious purposes) requires me not to disclose: the good qualities of Allah's friends and the vices of His enemies. (AI-Ihtijaj by Tibrisi: 1:254)

Mullah Muhsin Kashani, an 11th century Shi'ite scholar comments on the above quoted statement:

'It is clear from all of these traditions and quotations from the Family of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) that the present Quran is not the complete Quran which was revealed to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). In fact, there are verses that contradict that which was revealed; verses that have been distorted and places where omissions have been made such as the names of Ali, the Family of Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and, on several occasions, there were the names of the hypocrites. Moreover, the present order of the Quran is not according to the preferred order of Allah and His Messenger. Ali ibn Ibrahim (a renowned commentator) also holds this opinion.' (Tafseer of Saafi: l:32)

Date Posted: 14 November 2005 at 11:23pm

Please find below some of the shia belilefs direct from shia sources:

http://www.balagh.net/english/ahl_bayt/fatima_the_gracious/17.htm - http://www.balagh.net/english/ahl_bayt/fat...gracious/17.htm

Actually, Fatima lived seventy-five days after the Prophet's death; when she was intensely depressed, Gabriel would visit and condole her on the Prophet's death. He would cheer her up by mentioning the good situation her father was enjoying, and tell her what would come to pass after her death. Imam Ali (A.S.) wrote what Gabriel said, and this is Fatima's book.

It continues to argue:

There remains a need for an explanation of what is meant by "It was revealed to her."

This explanation can be derived from the Quranic verses that revelation is not confined to prophets; but rather Allah, the Exalted, reveals to some chosen people as mentioned in the following verses:

A. "So Zakariya came out to his people from his chamber; told them by signs to celebrate God's praises in the morning and in the evening." (19: 11)

B. "So He completed them as seven firmaments in two days, and

(92)

He assigned to each Heaven its duty and command." (41: 12)

C. 'And behold! 1 inspired the Disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Apostle." (5: 114)

D. "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): '1 am with you; give firmness to the Believers." (8: 12)

E. "And thy Lord taught the bee to build its cells in hills." (16: 68)

F. "So we sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: 'Suckle (thy child)." (28: 7)

G. "And indeed We conferred a favor on thee another time (before)" (20: 38)

Moreover, these verses state that revelation is not confined to mankind, but it also includes other creatures such as: the Heavens, the Disciples, the angels, the bees, and Musa's mother.

Therefore, there can be no doubt that Allah, the Exalted, sent revelations to the Mistress of Women and daughter of the Master of Prophets, as he revealed to Musa's mother or Maryam Bint Imran.

In conclusion, Fatima's book is enormous, and includes detailed information about the legal punishments and the Islamic penal code, whether major or minor.

It was also declared that her book lists the names of kings who ruled and will rule on Earth until the Day of Resurrection. All this was according to the will of Allah the Knowing, the Omniscient. The book also contains descriptions of all-important events that will take place throughout history.

Fatima's book was not a Quran, as is clearly stated in the traditions of Ahlul-Bayt, in spite of the claims of the enemies of the Shiite who argue that the Shiites believe in another divine book called Fatima's book, with the intention of undermining their authentic faith.

The word inspired as explained in english dictionary

v. in�spired, in�spir�ing, in�spires
v. tr.
To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion: hymns that inspire the congregation; an artist who was inspired by Impressionism.

To stimulate to action; motivate: a sales force that was inspired by the prospect of a bonus.
To affect or touch: The falling leaves inspired her with sadness.
To draw forth; elicit or arouse: a teacher who inspired admiration and respect.
To be the cause or source of; bring about: an invention that inspired many imitations.
To draw in (air) by inhaling.

Meaning of revelation in englilsh dictionary

rev�e�la�tion
n.

The act of revealing or disclosing.
Something revealed, especially a dramatic disclosure of something not previously known or realized.
Theology. A manifestation of divine will or truth.
Revelation Abbr. Rev. or Rv. Bible.

Meaning on word dictated

v. dic�tat�ed, dic�tat�ing, dic�tates
v. tr.

ic�tat�ed, dic�tat�ing, dic�tates
v. tr.
To say or read aloud to be recorded or written by another: dictate a letter.

It has been narrated in v. 10 of A-Bihar that Imam Sadiq (A.S.) said to Abu Basir:

"... We also possess Fatima's book Mushaf, and had they known about the book of Fatima!!! It is three times the size of your Quran; and by Allah, it has not a letter of your Quran; rather it was dictated and revealed to her by Allah ...."

It is very clear from the hadith of the infalible imam that mus-haf Fatima was not a inspired book, as the person on the shia site is claiming it to be as he is trying to explain the hadith, in which imam state that this book was dictated [To say or read aloud to be recorded or written by another] and revealed [Theology. A manifestation of divine will or truth. Revelation].

This again goes to proves that shia do not belileve in quran as the last testement of Allah[swt] but believe in continious revelation, inshallah will post another shia hadith stating that all Imam recieve a divine book every year and go on miraj every friday.

Posted By: freebird
Date Posted: 25 November 2005 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by Fatah-Momin Fatah-Momin wrote:

This is a major issue that I have come across too, When ever I discussed it with shia they claim to believe in the Qur'an on further probe they start pointing at abbrogation as alteration in Qur'an. Further enquiry with the same shia resulted in to a revelation, that Quran is not the last testement of Allah. Another book was revealed by Allah, which further elaborated on what was revealed in Quran.  

I have never discussed this with any muslim from the shi ah community nor heard anyone that I know of. It will be easy if we can bring forward question to a knowledgable shia sheikh instead of discussing among the sunni side only. For an example we can ask what surah or ayah that were missing/removed from the Qur'an and where they were originally located.

If there is an answer or answers - than everyone can work together to fit in the missing chapters or verses in the present Qur'an. This is the only way to stop the unnecessary bickering which has caused the bloodshed for the laymen and laywomen. 

Any shiah in this forum?

Date Posted: 26 November 2005 at 9:37am
This is from the shia source it is not I who has printed this material, ready link has been provieded for you to access the site and go through the whole content and not just rely on my post. Read the content carefully and give thoughts to the claims made on the site.

Date Posted: 26 November 2005 at 9:42am
user posted image
Here is the image of sura which shia claim was thrown out of the Quran by the Companions.

Date Posted: 26 November 2005 at 6:40pm
The Sura you have provided has been shown to be a forgery (see http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/forgery.html - http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/forgery.html ).

Posted By: freebird
Date Posted: 27 November 2005 at 4:29am

This is from the shia source it is not I who has printed this material, ready link has been provieded for you to access the site and go through the whole content and not just rely on my post. Read the content carefully and give thoughts to the claims made on the site.

I went to the front page of that site http://www.balagh.net/english/ - http://www.balagh.net/english/  and there is a section specificly for the Qur'an with the heading Qur'an - I click that. And there is an article with the name:

The Originality and Genuineness of The Holy Qur'an in its text and its Arrangement:

The great majority of scholars of all schools of thought in Islam agree that the Holy Qur'an, as it is today in our hands, was put into writing under the command, and under the personal supervision, of the Holy Prophet himself, and that there were no additions, omissions or alterations whatsoever.

There are, however, a few traditionalists of the Sunni as well as the Shia schools who, influenced by tradition rather than reason and historical fact, have held the view that some omissions and alterations occurred before official assent was given to the present version by the Third Caliph. The advocates of this view have not succeeded in providing any evidence of this

I knew this all the way back from 1998 when I asked a shiah in one of the website. He gave me such answer that in an instant I dismissed any claim that the shiah are not muslims or have different Qur'an. But some people refuse to have a dialogue with the people they never met and that's why we are so easy to fall into fitnah.

Trust them brother just like you trust yourself. Let scrutinize ourselves first before pointing the finger unto others. Be kind to fellow believers no matter how hard we need to confront the old dogmas. Be helpfull with what we know even little to those who are struggling with their own knowledge. And let's forgive them of all their short comings just as what we wish others in looking at our short comings.

Hopefully with this attitude the world will be better place to live for the next generations at least - if not for us.

O God, show us the truth as the truth.

Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:43am

I went to the front page of that site http://www.balagh.net/english/ - http://www.balagh.net/english/  and there is a section specificly for the Qur'an with the heading Qur'an - I click that. And there is an article with the name:

You must have went to the site ans read what is written under taqeeyah,[lies] if you had continue to read further you would have found what I have posted from the same site, that Quran is not the last revelation, but it continued after the Nabi Allah[saw] passed away, and that book which is known as "MUSHAF FATIMA" is actually the last book of revelations from Allah.

When a faith which is based 9/10 on lies can you take their word on face value? when in majority of their books it is contrary to what you have read.

Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:44am

Here are the images from the same site

Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:46am

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:40am
One should ask these question from scholar instead of discussing on the forum, just to remind you there are many hate site that spread false information.

Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 1:05pm

ak_m_f

the site I quoted from above is the most authentic shia site for your benifit here is further proof

AL-ALAAMA Nuri Al-Tabrassi [shia scholar], author of one of the most important Shiite references MUSTADRAK AL-WASAEL, mocks Allah's Book and writes that there are verses whose style reaches silliness!

user posted image

As a reward for his open Kuffr, the Shia buried him in holy Najaf.

Date Posted: 21 January 2006 at 3:19pm
user posted image
user posted image
"Quran was changed by Alcholic khalifs [ Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman(ra)] [naouzobillah]
Translation Maulivi Maqbool Hussain Dehlvi Para 12 #384

Date Posted: 27 January 2006 at 7:39pm
Let see how "infalible" imam speak about verse of Quran. The verse is this one
كنتم خير أمة أخرجت للناس تأمرون بالمعروف وتنهون عن المنكر وتؤمنون بالله

When imam Abu Abdullah was asked, how this verse was revealed, he said: "كنتم خير أئمة أخرجت للناس .This is Quran----3/110. "You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah".
And this is the version of imam---You are the best of the imams raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah.
(Tafsir Kashani, vol 1 p370)

http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-01/23.html - http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-01/23.html
(�Tafsir Qummi� том 1, стр 36)
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qome15gb.jpg - http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qome15gb.jpg
http://www.ahl-ul-bait.org/newlib/Quran/Al_Qomi1/index1.htm - http://www.ahl-ul-bait.org/newlib/Quran/Al_Qomi1/index1.htm

user posted image

Date Posted: 27 January 2006 at 7:41pm

Shia respected scholar Husain al-Nuri al-Tabarsi says: "It has been narrated from many of the Rawafid of times gone by that the present Qur'an is not the one which was revealed upon Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). it has been altered, and many words added on and omitted." (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 32).

user posted image
user posted image

Al-Jazaeri, in his book Al-Anwar Al-Numania p.360-362 said that after Ali collected Quran, he brought it to Caliphs and said to them:"This is the book of Allah as revealed. So Umar Ibn Al-Khattab said to him: We have no need of you nor your Quran. We have a Quran writted by Usman. So Ali said to them: "You will not see it after this day , and none will see until my son the Mehdi emerges." In that Quran are many additions and it is free from alteration......"

Date Posted: 27 January 2006 at 8:20pm
my friend is Shi'a and he reads from the same quran as me.

why is that ?

Date Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:12am

Al-Shafi/Al-Kafi

Page#140 Book of Imaan and Kufar Vol:IV
Imam Abu Abdullah[AS] said: "Taqeeyah [to lie] is 90% of the deen[religion] and one who does not use Taqeeyah has no deen[religion], lie is in every thing other than Nabeez [wine of barley] and Masah over leather socks"

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 02 May 2006 at 7:06pm
Fatah-Momin, are you sure they have always two different Qur'ans, at hand, one for among themselves and one for when with non shia?

Date Posted: 02 May 2006 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

Fatah-Momin, are you sure they�have always�two different Qur'ans, at hand, one for among themselves and one for when with non shia?

Its all b.s propaganda to create hatred among each other, I have heard a lot of myths about shia.

maybe they have different sects in shia, but my frnd read from the same quran and even has the same kalima as me

Posted By: BMZ
Date Posted: 04 May 2006 at 8:50pm

ak_m_f,

Has any Authority been given to your Holy Penguin or by whose Authority, your Holy Penguin is revealing to me that I am 007.M16.9.99! and that I am running on Windows XP and using IE 6! ?

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 23 May 2006 at 2:43am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

ak_m_f,

Has any Authority been given to your Holy Penguin or by whose Authority, your Holy Penguin is revealing to me that I am 007.M16.9.99! and that I am running on Windows XP and using IE 6! ?

LOL

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: AbRah2006
Date Posted: 01 June 2006 at 8:10pm

Response:

The completeness of Quran is so indisputable among Shia that the greatest
scholar of Shia in Hadith, Abu Jafar Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn al-Husain Ibn
Babwayh, known as "Shaykh Saduq" (309/919-381/991), wrote:

"Our belief is that the Quran which Allah revealed to His Prophet
     Muhammad is (the same as) the one between the two covers (daffatayn).
     And it is the one which is in the hands of the people, and is not
     greater in extent than that. The number of surahs as generally
     accepted is one hundred and fourteen ...And he who asserts that we say
     that it is greater in extent than that, is a liar."

Shi'i reference: Shi'ite Creed (al-I'tiqadat al-Imamiyyah), by Shaykh
                  Saduq, English version, p77.

It should be noted that Shaykh Saduq (RA) is the greatest scholar of Hadith
among the Imami Shia and was given the name of Shaykh al-Muhaddithin (i.e.,
the most eminent of the scholars of Hadith). And since he wrote the above
in a book with the name of "The beliefs of the Imami Shia," it is quite
impossible that there could be any authentic Hadith in contrary to it.
It is noteworthy that Shaykh Saduq lived at the time of minor occultation
of Imam Mahdi (AS) and he was one of the earliest Shia scholars. He had the
honor that he was born with the prayer of Imam Mahdi (AS).

Another prominent Shia scholar is Allama Muhammad Ridha Mudhaffar who wrote
in his Shia Creed book that:

"We believe that the Holy Quran is revealed by Allah through the Holy
     Prophet of Islam dealing with every thing which is necessary for the
     guidance of mankind. It is an everlasting miracle of the Holy Prophet
     the like of which can not be produced by human mind. It excels in its
     eloquence, clarity, truth and knowledge. This Divine Book has not been
     tampered with by any one. This Holy Book which we recite today is the
     same Holy Quran which was revealed to the Holy Prophet. Any one who
     ^^^^                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^
     claims it to be otherwise is an evil-doer, a mere sophist, or else he
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
     is sadly mistaken. All of those who have this line of thinking have
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     gone astray as Allah in Quran said: "Falsehood can not reach the Quran
     from any direction (41:42)"

- Shi'i reference: The Beliefs of Shi'ite School, by Muhammad Ridha
                     Mudhaffar, English version, pp 50-51

Sayyid al-Murtadha, another prominent Shi'ite Scholar said:

"... our certainty of the completeness of the Quran is like our
     certainty of the existence of countries or major events that are self
     evident. Motives and reasons for recording and guarding the Holy Quran
     are numerous. Because the Quran is a miracle of the Prophethood and
     the source of Islamic Knowledge and religious rule, their concern with
     the Quran made the Muslim Scholars highly efficient concerning
     grammar, its reading, and its verses."

With this various concern by the most eminent Shia scholars, there is
no possibility that the Quran was added or deleted in some parts.

Besides what Allah mentioned in Quran about its protection, we can use our
logic to derive the same result. Allah sent his last Messenger to show
people (to the end of the time) His Right Path. Therefore if Allah does not
preserve His message, He would be contradicting His own aim. Obviously,
such negligence is evil according to reason. Thus, in essence, Allah
preserves His message as He preserved Moses in the house of His Enemy,
Pharaoh.

-------------
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)

Date Posted: 01 June 2006 at 8:16pm

Fatah-Momin

What are your motives behind your writings?  Shia and Sunni are brothers and sisters! They believe in Allah and His messenger and the same Quran.

-------------
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)

Date Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:33am

He is getting these info from some hate website.

Thank you "AbRah2006" for proving me right.

Date Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:44am

I must apologize for my absence as I was busy in a debate that required my full attention, I am not getting information from any hate site, but directly from shia source, inshallah hence forth I will make sure  that I do not make any quote with out a link or shia source [refrence]

Let see how "infalible" imam speak about verse of Quran. The verse is this one
���� ��� ��� ����� ����� ������ �������� ������ �� ������ ������� �����
When imam Abu Abdullah was asked, how this verse was revealed, he said: "���� ��� ���� ����� ����� .
This is Quran----3/110. "You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah".
And this is the version of imam---You are the best of the imams raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah.
(Tafsir Kashani, vol 1 p370)
http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-01/23.html - http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-01/23.html
( �Tafsir Qummi� vol 1, p 36)
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qome15gb.jpg - http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qome15gb.jpg
http://www.ahl-ul-bait.org/newlib/Quran/Al_Qomi1/index1.htm - http://www.ahl-ul-bait.org/newlib/Quran/Al_Qomi1/index1.htm

Let us see the name of the heading in the first volume of your famous Al Kafi.
��� ��� �� ���� ������ ��� ��� ������ ����� ������ ����� ������ ���� ���

http://www.al-shia.com/html/ara/books/al-kafi-1/99.html - http://www.al-shia.com/html/ara/books/al-kafi-1/99.html

"No one exept imams collected all Quran......"
��� -----that is mean all.
So Kulayni named chapter like this.
And there is no doubt that Quran (which is in our hands) WASN'T COLLECTED BY IMAM.

It is atributed to Hz. Ali [ra] in EHTIJAJ TABRISI PAGE# 259
Ameer[as] said Allah named his Nabi[saw] YASIN and revealed in Quran "Salaam Aala Aaley Yasin" Allah did this because He knew that the companions will remove "Aala Aaley Muhammad" from Quran.

Asool Kafi Vol:2 Page#632
Jabbir narrates, He heard Imam Baqir say"Quran fell in sea, people looked for it and when they found the book everything was washed away other than a aya ILLA ALA ALLAH TAZEER ALAL AMOOR [listen all amoor will return to Allah]

Rejecting Accuracy/Integrity of Quran-Fundamental Belief of Shi'ism

The most important, oldest and the most reliable book of creed and fiqh (jurisprudence) for jafri shias is �Al-Kafi� (compiled by Koleni, died in 329 hijri). The part of this book dealing with �aqeedah (creed) is known as �Usul Kafi� and the part related to fiqh (jurisprudence) is called �Furu� Kafi�.

We find numerous traditions about Tahreef in Quran in Usul Kafi. In this book there have been put chapters especially on Tahreef in Quran and the effect of such traditions is that the last eminent muhaddith (hadith scholar) of jafri shi�ites, Nuri Tabrasi, in his book Faslul Khitab fee Tahreef Kitab Rabbul Arbab, has not only mentioned 2000 traditions and hadiths of shias over Tahreef in Quran but also stated clearly that all early eminent shia scholars (high ups) except four believe in Tahreef in Quran.

It has also been stated in this book that these four rejectors of Tampering in Quran cannot prove their views using principles of shi�ism.
(In other words their views are based on Taqiyyah so that shias can use their cover at the time of need, saying our these 4 �ulama don�t believe in Tahreef in Quran and we also don�t believe in such �aqeedah.)

This is not only our claim that (the four) shia �ulama who reject tahreef in Quran, do it as Taqiyyah but this fact has been admitted by the famous shia scholar and student of Mulla Baqar Majlisi, Ne�matullah Jazayeri who writes in his book Anwarun Nu�maniyah:

Those who have rejected (�aqeedah of) Tahreef in Quran (i.e. Shaykh Sudooq, Shareef Murtadha, Tusi and mufassir Tabrasi) have done so due to many considerations (expediency) (i.e. due to taqiyyah to fool sunnis) because they have accommodated such hadiths and traditions in their books in a big number which claim that Quran has undergone tampering and that the so and so verse was revealed this way but later on it was tampered.

(Anwarun Nu�maniyah, printed in Tabrez, 1389 hijri, volume 2, page 257)

Muhaddith Nuri Tabrasi

The importance of muhaddith Nuri Tabrasi one can imagine by the following fact:

Jafri fiqh is based on these 4 books:

1. Kafi
2. Manl-la-yahdharh-al-faqih
3. Tahzib-al-ahkaam
4. Al-istabsar

The collection of all narrations from these books is named as Wasayel-ash-shia which was compiled by Hur �Amili.
To this most comprehensive book of shia-hadiths, Nuri Tabrasi has appended a supplement in many volumes with the name of Mustadrak al-wasayel and thus he has perfected shias� traditions/narrations. On this memorable work of him, he was buried after death near to the presumed shrine of Hadhrat �Ali radhiyAllahu 'anhu in Najaf, where his grave is the pilgrim centre for everyone.

Three admissions / confessions of shia scholars believing in Tahree of Quran

These scholars of jafri shias who believe in Tahreef of Quran, openly admit it saying

1. We have numerous traditions/narrations concerning tahreef.

2. These narrations of us clearly imply tahreef in Quran.

3. We belief in tahreef of Quran due to these very narrations.

The expert in shialogy, Maulana Abdush Shakoor Lakhnavi who was the first to introduce this book of Shaykh Nuri Tabrasi in the subcontinent, writes in his book Tambihal-Hayerin under the heading of Three Admissions of shia-scholars which was in response to the booklet of his contemporary shia mujtahid, �Ali Hayeri Lahori, the booklet was Mau�izah Tahreef Quran:

1. It says in the book, Faslul Khitab, printed in Iran, page 235:

Many hadiths which are authentic and imply the shortfall and loss in the present Quran, other than those hadiths which have been described in the course of prior arguments and imply that this Quran is less than the amount of descent (nuzool) and this shortfall is not specific to some verse or chapter and these hadiths are diffused in such different books in which our religion confides and to whom the followers of our religion refer. I have compiled all those hadiths I came across.

After this he has named numerous books and piled the narrations over tahreef.

2. Moreover on page 31 of the same book, he has quoted the comments of Muhaddith Jazayeri:

Saiyid Muhammad Jazayeri has written in the book Anwar which means the people of Imamiyah have agreed on the accuracy (authenticity) of these advantageous (mustafeedha) and continued (mutawatir) narrations which clearly imply the Quran being tampered (changed), this tampering is with Quran as well as with parts and with a�rab (vowel points) and Imamians have agreed on the attestation of these narrations.

3. On page 251 of the same Faslul Khitab, he quotes other �ulama as well other than muhaddith Jazayeri, saying the narrations of tahreef are mutawatir.
Certainly the narrations on tahreef are numerous even that Saiyid Ne�matullah Jazyeri has written in some of his compilations as is transmitted through them, the narrations which imply the tampering in Quran are more than 2000 (in number) and a jama�at (group) has claimed for them to be mustafeedh, for example Mufeed, researcher Damaad and �Allamah Majlisi etc. rather the Shaykh in Tabayaan has clearly stated that these narrations are numerous even that a group of hadith scholars has claimed that such narrations are mutawatir which would be discussed later on�

It should be known that hadiths on tahreef (of Quran) have been transmitted from those books in which our fellows trust in order to establish commands of shari�ah and to transmit traditions of Nabawiyah.

3. Afterward the author of Faslul Khitab has fulfilled his promise and in the end of the book has mentioned the names of all those hadith scholars who have referred to narrations of tahreef as mutawatir. With these names is the name of �Allamah Majlisi as well and these lines of his text is worth reading:

To me the narrations about tahreef in Quran are really mutawatir (continued), if these narrations are abandoned, it would discredit all our art of hadith, even that according to my knowledge, the narrations about tahreef in Quran are not less than those of the issue of Imamat, therefore if the narrations of Tahreef in Quran are not trusted, the creed of Imamat as well can�t be proven through narrations.

4. �Allamah Muhsin Kashi, in the preface of Tafsir Saafi, narrating (filthy) traditions of Tahreef, says on page 32 (printed in Tehran, 1375 hijri):

The meaning of all these narrations as well as the hadiths which have been transmitted with the sanad of Ahl-al-Bayt, is that the Quran which is with us is not exactly as it was descent on Muhammad sallAllahu �alayhe wasallam but in it something is opposite to what Allah descent and there are some changes and tampering and certainly much of its content has been removed for example the name of (Imam) �Ali from many places, in addition to this it is known from these narrations that the order of this Quran (arrangement of verses and chapters) is not as was agreed by God and His Messenger. This all is agreed upon by �Ali bin Ibrahim Qummi.

5. Great mujtahid of the last period, Molvi Dildaar �Ali whom shias� great Imam, Molvi Hamid Husain calls Ayatullah fil �aalameen, writes in �Emadul Islam:

Ayatullah fil �aalameen i.e. Molvi Dildaar �Ali says, after quoting some hadiths over Tahreef (in Quran) transmitted from the leaders of creation (i.e. Imams of Ahl-al-Bayt):

The conclusion of these narrations is that there was certainly a tampering (tahreef) in this Quran which is before us, with respect to an addition of some letters (huroof) and a loss of some letters even some words and with respect to the order. In this way after believing in these narrations, there cannot be any doubt in the tampering of Quran. (after this Molvi Dildaar �Ali has mentioned forms of tampering which we would see later, inshaAllah)

Some Evidences (taken from Allaahuakbar.net)

1. Muhammad ibn Ya'qub al-Kulaini on the authority of Jabir that he heard Abu Ja'far saying: "Whoever claims from amongst the people that he has collected the entire Qur'an as Allah has revealed it is a liar. Only 'Ali and the Imams after him had collected it and memorized it as Allah had revealed it."

(Usul al-Kafi, Chapter that the Qur'an was not entirely collected except by the Imams, and they only have all knowledge)

2. Kulaini has narrated on the authority of Salim ibn Salamah who said: "A person recited a portion of the Qur'an to Abu 'Abdullah (Imam Ja'far), and I heard that a few words of the Qur'an which the other people did not recite. At this, Imam Ja'far told him: "Refrain from reciting this way, recite like how the common people (sunnis and shias) recite it until the appearance of the saviour (Imam Mahdi). When he appears, recite the Qur'an to its fullest. I will then reveal the manuscript which 'Ali had written. It is the same manuscript, after writing it, he presented it to the people saying: "This is the Book of Allah as was revealed upon Muhammad (S.A.W.). I have gathered it from the tablets." The people told him: "We already have a manuscript in which the entire Qur'an has been collected. We are not in need of yours." At this, 'Ali told them: "By Allah, I will never show it to you after this day. I was charged to inform you of it after I collected it so that you may recite it."

(Usul al-Kafi, Indian edition, pge 68)

3. Kulaini has again narrated on the authority of Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Abu Nasr who said: "Abu al-Hasan gave me a manuscript and told me to see what was written therein. I opened it, and under the verse "Those who disbelieve will not??.." were written the names of seventy ---- along with the names of their father." (Usul al-Kafi, Indian edition, pge 680)

4. Kulaini again narrates that Abu 'Abdulah said: "Jibra'il descended upon Muhammad with the following verse in this way: "O people of the Book, bring faith in what we have revealed regarding 'Ali, the magnificent light." (Ibid)

5. Some of the Shi'ahs have accused Sayyidian 'Uthman that he had destroyed the original Qur'an by burning it, and all the chapters which contained the virtues of 'Ali and the ahl al-Bait were also destroyed. From amongst these portions is the chapter of wilayat as follows: "In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful. O you who believe, bring faith on the two lights which We have revealed. They will recite My verses to you and will warn you of the punishment of a terrible day. These two lights are of each other, and I am All-Hearing All-Knowing." (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 180)

6. Ahmad ibn Abu Talib Tibirsi narrates on the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (R.A.): "When the Holy Prophet passed away, 'Ali gathered the Qur'an and produced it to the Emigrants (Muhajirun) and the Helpers (Ansar) as the Holy Prophet had bided him to do so. When Abu Bakr opened the first page, he found some denunciation of the Quraish tribe. At this 'Umar leapt forward and said: "O 'Ali, take it back for we are not in need of it." 'Ali took it back. Just then Zaid ibn Thabit, a prominent reciter of the Qur'an appeared, and 'Umar told him: "'Ali was here a short while back with a Qur'an which despises the Emigrants and the Helpers. I think we should compile such a Qur'an wherein all these aspects are omitted." Zaid agreed with him, but he added: "Once I have completed the Qur'an according to this method and 'Ali sees it, will your version be not invalidated?" 'Umar then asked: "What ruse should we employ then?" Zaid replied: "You know better of such ruses." At this 'Umar said: "There is no ruse but to kill 'Ali and obtain comfort from him in this way." 'Umar then thought of having him killed by Khalid ibn al-Walid, but this plan failed. When 'Umar assumed the leadership after some time, the people asked 'Ali to produce his Qur'an. 'Umar asked him: "O 'Ali, produce the Qur'an which you showed Abu Bakr so that we may agree on it." At this, 'Ali said: "This is not possible, I only showed it to Abu Bakr so that the proof may be established on you people, and so that you may not say on the day of Judgement: "We were unaware of it," "You did not produce it." The Qur'an in my possession will not be touched except by the pure, and the designated ones of my family." 'Umar asked: "Is the time known when it will be produced." Upon this 'Ali replied: "Yes, when the saviour of times emerge, it will be produced and all the people will agree to it." (Al-Ihtijaj, Najaf, pge 225. Also see Tafsir al-Safi pge 11, and Fasl al-Khitab pge 7)

7. Husain al-Nuri al-Tabarsi says: "It has been narrated from many of the Rawafid (shias) of times gone by that the present Qur'an is not the one which was revealed upon Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). it has been altered, and many words added on and omitted." (Faslul Khitab fi Tahrif Kitab Rabb al-Arbab pge 32) .

The Beliefs of the Shi'ites about the Present Quran (taken from Allaahuakbar.net)

Jabir reported that he heard Imam Baqir saying: 'No one can claim that he has compiled the Quran as Allah revealed except a liar. The only person to compile it and memorise it according to its revelation was Ali ibn Abi Talib and the Imams who succeeded him.

(Usole kafi 1:228)

A man said that someone was reciting the Quran in the company of Imam Ja'far. The narrator said that he heard certain verses in the recitation which were not according to the recitation of the people. Imam Ja'far told the person reciting: 'Do not recite like this. Recite as the people recite until the (promised) Mahdi arrives. When the Mahdi arrives, he will recite the Quran according to its original revelation and the Qu,ran compiled by Ali will be brought forward. (Ibid: 2.622)

Allah says in Surah Ale Imraan (32):

"Certainly Allah has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of Imraan above the (families of the) worlds."

Allamah Ali ibn Ibrahim AI-Qummi - one of the early Shi'ite commentators of the Quran said concerning this verse:

'The Imam said: 'The words: "The family of Muhammed" were also revealed along with "the family of Ale Imraan." They (referring to the Companions of the Prophet S.A.W.) removed the words "The family of Muhammad" from the original text (Al-Qummi's commentary:308). The allegation of removing the words preempts any possibility of abrogation. It is clear that the commentary is accusing the Companions of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) of distorting the Quran.

Allah says in Surah Taha (115):

"And We had given Adam an order before, but he forgot and We did not find any resolve in him (to disobey the order)."

Imam Ja'far is reported to have said that Allah had revealed this verse with the following words:

"We had ordered Adam before with some words about Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain and the Imams from their offspring but he (Adam) forgot." Ja'far said: 'By Allah, these were the words which were revealed to Muhammad.' (Usul Kafi: 1:416 and the footnotes of Maqbool's translation: 637)

Allah says in Surah Yusuf (49):

"Then a year will come in which people will be given abundant help and they will press grapes." In AI-Qummi's commentary it is reported from Imam Ja'far that someone recited this verse in the presence of Ali. Ali said: 'What will they press'? Wine?' The person asked how he should read the verse. Ali replied that the verse was revealed thus: "Then a year will come in which people will he given abundant help and in which they will be given abundant rain. (Al-Qummi's commentary: 192)

The word Ya'siroon in the present Quran is in the active voice. According to this commentary it should have been read in the passive voice as Yu'saroon to alter the meaning. In the footnotes to the translation of Maqbool, it is written that this word (Ya'siroon) was changed from the passive voice to the active to suit the fancies of wine-loving khulafa (rulers). (Maqbool's translation: 479)

Allah says in Surah Muhammad (9):

"That is because they resented what Allah revealed, so Allah in turn cancelled their deeds." AI-Qummi has stated that Imam Muhammad Baqir said that Jibreel had transmitted this verse as: 'That is because they resented what Allah revealed about Ali.' But then the apostates removed Ali's name (from the Quran). (Ibid: 1011)

Allah says in Surah Waqi'ah (29):

"And the Companions of the Right Hand. What about the Companions of the Right Hand. They shall be among thornless lote-trees and under clusters of bananas."

One person recited this verse in the presence of Ali. Ali said that the word Talh is not.appropriate and should read Tal'a as in Surah Shu'araa (.........). Some enquired as why the word should not be changed. Ali replied that it was not the right time to do so because correcting the Quran would only confuse common people. He went on to say that among the Imams, only Imam Mahdi will have the right to reintroduce the Quran as it was during the time of the prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Ibid: 1067)

Abu Mansur Ahmed Tibrisi, a prominent Shi'ite scholar of the 8th century (H), has written:

'Enumerating the distortions and omissions of this sort (from the present Quran) would become laborious and it will disclose what Taqiyyah (Shi'ite practice to conceal the 'truth' for religious purposes) requires me not to disclose: the good qualities of Allah's friends and the vices of His enemies. (AI-Ihtijaj by Tibrisi: 1:254)

Mullah Muhsin Kashani, an 11th century Shi'ite scholar comments on the above quoted statement:

'It is clear from all of these traditions and quotations from the Family of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) that the present Quran is not the complete Quran which was revealed to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). In fact, there are verses that contradict that which was revealed; verses that have been distorted and places where omissions have been made such as the names of Ali, the Family of Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and, on several occasions, there were the names of the hypocrites. Moreover, the present order of the Quran is not according to the preferred order of Allah and His Messenger. Ali ibn Ibrahim (a renowned commentator) also holds this opinion.' (Tafseer of Saafi: l:32).

QUR'AAN

(I) Qur'aan - The Shi'ites call the Qur'aan "Note Book of Othman." They consider the present Qur'aan as compiled by, Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A.), Hazrat Omar (R.A.) and Hazrat Othman (R.A.) whom they consider usurpers of Hazrat Ali's (R.A.) caliphate, unbelievers and renegades. (The fact is that the whole Qur'aan was revealed to the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam who got it written on slabs of bones and stones, parchments etc. and it was memorised by many companions and recited in the presence of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam).

The Shia belief is that the real Qur�aan was entrusted by the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to Hazrat Ali (R.A.), but when the enemies did not believe in the same, Hazrat Ali (R.A.) concealed it and entrusted the same to his successor Imaams, and the eleventh Imaam handed it over to the twelfth Imaam - the underground and hidden Imaam. He is keeping the real Qur'aan in his custody, and when he will reappear, he will then reveal the real Qur'aan. The underground Imaam was only a child when he was entrusted with the Holy Qur'aan for safe custody.

The Shias believe that in the real Qur'aan lying with the underground Twelfth Imaam, there is a clear mention of Hazrat Ali (R.A.) and his posterity Imaamat. The present Qur'aan is abridged and the Shias per force believe the same as Qur'aan - but it is only, a stopgap belief. (vide Majalisus - Shia 147-149). (Al Balaghul- Mobin 368) (Ibid 37 Volume Two, 378, 373). (On the other hand, even European Orientalists consider the Qur'aan to be the only religious scripture in the world free from any temperance and existing in its pristine purity).

QUR'AAN: (Conclusion)

1.) Not Completed.
2.) Has 17,000 Aayats.
3.) Our's has 6,666.
4.) Abu Bakr's opposed the text of the Quraan.
5.) Original Quraan with 12th Imaam Mahdi.
6.) Do not produce Haafiz.
7.) Do not perform Taraweeh.
8.) Quraan will be read/ learnt when 12th Imaam brings it.
9.) Ali (R.A) showed original Quraan to Sahabah (R.A) who rejected it.
10.) Passages mentioning virtures of Ali(R.A) has been purposefully deleted from the Quraan.
11.) There are 2,000 shiah traditions making many additions and subtractions in Quraan.
12.) The 'Murtaddeen'- renegrades have removed the name of Ali(R.A).

References

(1.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tibarsi approved by Khomeni in ' Al- Hukumaat -ul- Islamiyaa".
(2.) Usul Kafi P671.
(3.) Usul Kafi P671.
(4.) Kashful Asraar P111.
(5.) Usul Kafi 2-632.
(6.) See Iran.
(7.) See Iran.
(8.) Usul Kafi - p622.
(9.) Maqbool - 1067 - Usul Kafi Vol1 P228. (10.)Tafseer Ali Qummi-308 /Usul Kafi 1:416/Footnotes of Maqbool's translation 637/ Al- Ihtijaj- Tabarsi- 1-254/ Tafseer of Saafi- 1- 32/ Muqaddamah 6 , from Tafseer Saafi P32 Vol -1.
(11.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tabarsi.
(12.) Surah Muhammad, Ayat 9, Para 26- Molvi Maqbool Dehli P1011.

Date Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:00am
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Response:

The completeness of Quran is so indisputable among Shia that the greatest
scholar of Shia in Hadith, Abu Jafar Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn al-Husain Ibn
Babwayh, known as "Shaykh Saduq" (309/919-381/991), wrote:

"Our belief is that the Quran which Allah revealed to His Prophet
     Muhammad is (the same as) the one between the two covers (daffatayn).
     And it is the one which is in the hands of the people, and is not
     greater in extent than that. The number of surahs as generally
     accepted is one hundred and fourteen ...And he who asserts that we say
     that it is greater in extent than that, is a liar."

Shi'i reference: Shi'ite Creed (al-I'tiqadat al-Imamiyyah), by Shaykh
                  Saduq, English version, p77.

It should be noted that Shaykh Saduq (RA) is the greatest scholar of Hadith
among the Imami Shia and was given the name of Shaykh al-Muhaddithin (i.e.,
the most eminent of the scholars of Hadith). And since he wrote the above
in a book with the name of "The beliefs of the Imami Shia," it is quite
impossible that there could be any authentic Hadith in contrary to it.
It is noteworthy that Shaykh Saduq lived at the time of minor occultation
of Imam Mahdi (AS) and he was one of the earliest Shia scholars. He had the
honor that he was born with the prayer of Imam Mahdi (AS).

Another prominent Shia scholar is Allama Muhammad Ridha Mudhaffar who wrote
in his Shia Creed book that:

"We believe that the Holy Quran is revealed by Allah through the Holy
     Prophet of Islam dealing with every thing which is necessary for the
     guidance of mankind. It is an everlasting miracle of the Holy Prophet
     the like of which can not be produced by human mind. It excels in its
     eloquence, clarity, truth and knowledge. This Divine Book has not been
     tampered with by any one. This Holy Book which we recite today is the
     same Holy Quran which was revealed to the Holy Prophet. Any one who
     ^^^^                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^
     claims it to be otherwise is an evil-doer, a mere sophist, or else he
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
     is sadly mistaken. All of those who have this line of thinking have
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     gone astray as Allah in Quran said: "Falsehood can not reach the Quran
     from any direction (41:42)"

- Shi'i reference: The Beliefs of Shi'ite School, by Muhammad Ridha
                     Mudhaffar, English version, pp 50-51

Sayyid al-Murtadha, another prominent Shi'ite Scholar said:

"... our certainty of the completeness of the Quran is like our
     certainty of the existence of countries or major events that are self
     evident. Motives and reasons for recording and guarding the Holy Quran
     are numerous. Because the Quran is a miracle of the Prophethood and
     the source of Islamic Knowledge and religious rule, their concern with
     the Quran made the Muslim Scholars highly efficient concerning
     grammar, its reading, and its verses."

With this various concern by the most eminent Shia scholars, there is
no possibility that the Quran was added or deleted in some parts.

Besides what Allah mentioned in Quran about its protection, we can use our
logic to derive the same result. Allah sent his last Messenger to show
people (to the end of the time) His Right Path. Therefore if Allah does not
preserve His message, He would be contradicting His own aim. Obviously,
such negligence is evil according to reason. Thus, in essence, Allah
preserves His message as He preserved Moses in the house of His Enemy,
Pharaoh.

The four shia scholar that AbRah2006  quote, what other shia scholars say about their opinion, it is worthy to note that in last one thousand year shia could only quote four scholar who only one occasion [which may have been taqiyaa] agree that present Quran is authentic.

" Sayyid Muhaddith Al-Jazairi ( a Shi'i authority) said in this book, 'Al-Anwar':
'Our authorities are unanimous on the authenticity and verifications of the Mustafeed ( a Hadith category) narrations, which explicitly indicate that interpolation occurred in the Qur'an in regard to statements, content matter and diacritical signs. Yes, Murtadha, Sadiq and Shaikh Tabresi have differed in this matter." ( Faslul Khitab)
In addition to these four dissenters, Allama Noori Tabresi dismisses their opposition as insignificant, in the following terms:
"And, until his (i.e. Abu Ali Tabersi's) age (i.e. middle of the 6th century) no categorical difference of opinion (in this matter of a fabricated Qur'an) has been known besides that of those four elders." (Faslul Khitab)

Date Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:11am
IPB Image

Mullah Baqir Majlasi:" and traditions from the ways of the elite (i.e Shia) and the public (i.e Sunnah) regarding omission and change are numerous (mutawatir), and logic dectates that if the Quran was seperated and spread amongst people, then if a fallible has tried to collect it, then it is highly unlikely that its collection would be complete and in compliance with reality. However, there is no doubt that people are obliged to work with what is included in the Mushafs and to read it until Al-Qayem appears, and this is known through numersous traditions (mutawatir) from the way of Ahlul Bayt and most traditions relating to this topic point to omission and change, and many of it will be related in the chapters..........."

IPB Image

" This tradition is authentic and it cannot be hidden that this traditon and many more authentic traditons are explicit in (saying) that the Quran is missing and has changed. For me, (I believe) that the traditions have reached tawatur (i.e they are numerous) with regards to the meaning, and ignoring all of it would mean ignoring all traditions accordingly , but I think that the narrations in this meaning are not less than the narrations if Imamah so how do they confirm it using traditions?" Mirat Al-Uqool Vol 12 p. 525

IPB Image

Date Posted: 04 June 2006 at 5:18am

Fatah-Momin,

Do you know what are you doing now? You are trying to split Muslim brotherhood and destroy the unity of Muslims thus weakening Muslims! What do you get by doing such things? Even the Americans, British and Zionists are trying to do the same thing in Iraq when their agents are caught red-handed by Iraqi policemen when they use cars that are full of explosives to kill Shia and Sunni followers while the agents of the infidels spread rumors accusing both Sunni and Shia of bombing each other so that the Sunni and Shia will kill each other. The infidels watch the show happily and use it as an excuse to occupy Iraq for a long time  to steal all the Iraqi oil! Are you one of their agents? What are your motives behind your writing?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 June 2006 at 8:05am
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

<SPAN ="bold">Fatah-Momin,</SPAN>

<SPAN ="bold">Do you know what are�you doing now? You are trying to split Muslim brotherhood and destroy the unity of Muslims thus weakening Muslims! What do you get by doing such things? Even the Americans, British and Zionists are trying to do the same thing in Iraq when their agents are caught red-handed by Iraqi policemen when they use cars that are full of explosives to kill Shia and Sunni followers while the agents of the infidels spread rumors accusing both Sunni and Shia bomb each other so that the Sunni and Shia�will kill each other. The infidels watch the show happily and use it as an excuse to occupy Iraq for a long time� to steal�all the Iraqi�oil! Are you one of their agents? What are your motives behind your writing?</SPAN>

I agree.
Also remeber when they caught british agent in Iraq? dressed as Iraqi?

Date Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:13am

Please find below a statement by an ex shia

I say: Wallahi shias are liers, there is no need to learn history, hadis, or anything else to prove that! That is clear. Modern shia clerics are talking about muslims unity, about brotherhood between sunnis and shias. Wallahi we are not muslims for them. Here another proof.
1 - ��� �� ������� �� ���� �� ��������� �� �������� �� ������� �� ���� ��� ��� ���� ����� ���� ������: ��� ��ϡ ��� ����� ��� ���� ���� ���� ��� ���� ���� �� ���� ���� ��� ��� ���� ���� ���� ��� ��� ����� ����� ���� ����� ���� �� ����(1)� ����� ��� ������� �������ǡ ������ �����(2)� ����� ������� ���� ����� ����� ��� ������ ������ ������� ������ �����ޡ ��� ������ �������� �������� ������ ������ ��� ���� ����� ������ ������ޡ ����� ������ ������� �����ǡ ��� ��� ��� ������� �����
������ ��� ������� �����ɡ ���� ����� ��������(1) ���� ����� ��������� ���� ��������� ���� ���� ����� ���� ���� ����� ����� ���� ���� ���� ����� ����� ���� ��� ���� ���� ���� ���� ����� ��� ���� ��� ���� ���� �� �����: " ��� ��� (�� �� ����) �� ����� �� ��� �� ���� (�� ����� ��� ��� �� ����) ����� ������ ���� (�� ����) ��� ����� �� ������� ����� ����� (��� ����� ������ ��� �� ����� ��������� ����� ��� ���� ���� ����� �� �����) �� ������ ����� (�� �� ����) ��� ������� ��� (������ ��� �����) ��� ��� �������� (�� ���� ������ ���) �� ������ ���� (�� ����� ���) �� ���� (�� ����) ���� ���� �� ����(2) " �� ����� ��� ����� ��� ���� ������

http://www.al-shia.com/html/ara/books/al-kafi-1/97.html - http://www.al-shia.com/html/ara/books/al-kafi-1/97.html
Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from �Abd al-�Aziz ibn al-Muhtadi from �Adallah ibn Jundab to who Imam al-Rida (a.s.) wrote the following. "Thereafter, (thanking Allah) Muhammad (s.a.) was the trustee of Allah for His creatures. When he was taken away from this world we, Ahl al-Bayt inherited him, thus, we are the trustees of Allah over His earth. With us is the knowledge of the sufferings, the death, the genealogy of the Arabs and the birth of Islam. We know the man when we see him in the truth of faith or hypocrisy. Our followers (Shi�a) are listed (with us) by their names and the names of their fathers. Allah has established a covenant with them and with us. They land wherever we would do so and enter wherever we would enter. There is no one on islam except us (that is mean us and our followers). We are the noble saviors and the descendents of the prophets and of the children of the successors of the prophets. We the ones to whom the book of Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has come exclusively. We, of all people, have the first priority (closeness) to the book of Allah. We, of all people, have the first priority (closeness) to the Messenger of Allah. For us He formed His religion.
"He has established for you (family of Muhammad) a form of religion which is of the commands to Noah {we are commanded with whatever Noah was commanded}. It is of the mattes that We have revealed to you (Muhammad) and of the commands to Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus to follow.{We have taught and preached the knowledge that was taught to us. We were given the knowledge of these prophets. We are the heirs of the commissioned Messengers}. (He has explained it) so that you (family of Muhammad) would be steadfast and united (all in a united group) in your religion. What you call the polytheists {polytheists in the acknowledgement of the Divine authority of Imam Ali (a.s.} to{the acknowledgement of the Divine authority of Imam Ali (a.s.}is extremely grave for them. God {O Muhammad} attracts to (the religion) whomever He wants and guides to it whoever turns to Him in repentance." (42:13)
(see Muhammad Yakub Al Kulayni "Al Kafi" vol 1, p 223-224, bab "In al aimma varisul ilmul nabiyi...")

Date Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:15am
Original Quran will not come into view till the manifestation of Imam Mehdi (SHIAs 12th Imam) (Na�uzubillah). [Anwaar-ul-Na'umania, Vol#2, Pg#360 - Published Iran]

Collectors of Quran eliminated virtues of Prophet�s progeny from Surah Al-Ahzab which was about to the length of Surah Al-Bakrah (Na�uzubillah). [Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Pg#66 - Published Iran]

Usman (r.a) made alteration in Surah Al-Rehman by eliminating words �MINKUM� (Na�uzubillah). [Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Pg#525 - Published Iran]

Quran has been purposely altered by the drunkard Caliphs {Abu-Bakr (r.a), Umar (r.a) and Usman (r.a)}; The present Quran is false; It�s the duty of Imam Mehdi (SHIAs 12th Imam) to bring it in its original form; When Imam Mehdi (SHIAs 12th Imam) will come, then the Quran will be recited in its original form (Na�uzubillah). [Quran Translation by Maqbool Hussain Delhvi, Chap#12, Pg#384 � Published India]

�ILAA AJALIN-MUSAMMA� has been removed from the Quran (Na�uzubillah). [Muta�h Aur Salahuddin A�ybi, Pg#60 � Published Karachi]

Quranic verses were not arranged by Abu-Bakr (r.a) in the same order as that in which it was revealed {hence Muslim Ummah was deprived of original Quran and present day Quran is incorrect} (Na�uzubillah). [Sheikh-e-Saqifah, Pg#134 � Published Karachi]

After the death of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w) original Quran was in the possession of Ali (r.a) which he brought before Abu-Bakr (r.a) but He refused to prevail such version that is why Muslim Ummah was deprived of original Quran (Na�uzubillah). [Sheikh-e-Saqifah, Pg#138 � Published Karachi]

To provide reasoning to �WATI-FIL-DUBR� changes were made in the Quranic comprehension (Na�uzubillah). [Tehzeeb-ul-Ahkaam, Vol#7, Pg#415 � Published Iran]

The present (false) Quran doesn�t mentions the name of �Pakistan� however ours (SHIAs) true Quran even have the name of �Pakistan� (Na�uzubillah). [Hazar Tumhari Das Hamari, Pg#554 � Published Karachi]

Date Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:19am

Quote from an ex shia

[ 25356 ] 2 � ��� ��� �� ������� � �� ��� �� ���� � �� ��� �� ����� � �� ��� ����� �� ���� ���� � ��� : ��� ���� �������� ( ���� ������ ) : �� ������ ������ ���� ���� ��� ������� ����� ���� ���� ����� ��������� ���� ����� ���� ���� ������� .
http://www.rafed.net/books/hadith/wasael-20/v09.html - http://www.rafed.net/books/hadith/wasael-20/v09.html
Allama Hurr Amili narrated in his book "Wasael" vol 20/177: "Amirul-Mu'mineen sayd :Don't you teach your women Surat Yousuf, nor read it to them, for in it are Fitan (plural of Fitnah), rather teach them Surat al-Nur, for in it are exhortations."
Also see "Tafsir As Safi" 3/57
��� ������ �� ���� �������� ���� ������ �� ������ ������ ���� ���� ���� ������ ��� ������ ����� ��� ���� ����� ������� ���� ����� ��� ���� �������
http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-03/03.html - http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-03/03.html

First and the most important from this narration: SURA FROM QURAN IS FITNA??????????

Posted By: Andalus
Date Posted: 10 June 2006 at 2:47pm

Quote from an ex shia

[ 25356 ] 2 � ��� ��� �� ������� � �� ��� �� ���� � �� ��� �� ����� � �� ��� ����� �� ���� ���� � ��� : ��� ���� �������� ( ���� ������ ) : �� ������ ������ ���� ���� ��� ������� ����� ���� ���� ����� ��������� ���� ����� ���� ���� ������� .
http://www.rafed.net/books/hadith/wasael-20/v09.html - http://www.rafed.net/books/hadith/wasael-20/v09.html
Allama Hurr Amili narrated in his book "Wasael" vol 20/177: "Amirul-Mu'mineen sayd :Don't you teach your women Surat Yousuf, nor read it to them, for in it are Fitan (plural of Fitnah), rather teach them Surat al-Nur, for in it are exhortations."
Also see "Tafsir As Safi" 3/57
��� ������ �� ���� �������� ���� ������ �� ������ ������ ���� ���� ���� ������ ��� ������ ����� ��� ���� ����� ������� ���� ����� ��� ���� �������
http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-03/03.html - http://www.rafed.net/books/olom-quran/al-safi-03/03.html

First and the most important from this narration: SURA FROM QURAN IS FITNA??????????

Assalam Aleikum.

I must state that you are engaging in really nasty polemics that exclude any real point or conclusion. You are simply pasting quotes from various sources in a manner called "dumping". "Dumping" is pretty nasty as it forces everyone to either accept your quotes and sources as legit, or go throught them all. Dumping polemical assertions pasted from websites is not in the spirit of this forum. As a Sunni, I have my issues with much of the foundation that the SHi'ites have based their beleifs on, but I also find hurling and trading polemics with them to be a waste of time and to a certain point, distasteful. I am asking you to make a voluntary choice to refrain from your current intention of pasting nasty polemics. Keep in mind that the mainstream Shias face Mecca and pray. I am aware of the differences, but after 1200 years you will accomplish nothing in the discord and I see no benefit in your current behavior.

Assalam Aleikum 

-------------
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:50pm
Walaikum Asalaam

It is good to know that you are a sunni muslim, what amazes me that you call overwhelming exposition of shia faith from their own source to be  "DUMPING" We do have shia members here, who have option to present evidence to the contrary, I challenege shia members on this board to present Fatwa of a authentic, known and clasical shia scholar who declared people who believe in tahreef or interpolation of Quran as "KUFAAR/FAKIR"
As you stand for the unity of "UMMAH" please use this oppertunity to defend this UNITY.

Inshallah I will wait for your response with such a fatawa.

Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 12:55pm
My friend is Shia and he reads the same quran as me, and I can assure you that his family (including this mom) reads from the same quran too.

You shouldnt visit Propaganda sites in future. who knows it may brain wash u to join alqida & kill shias.

Posted By: ZEA J
Date Posted: 17 June 2006 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

You shouldnt visit Propaganda sites in future. who knows it may brain wash u to join alqida & kill shias.

-------------
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)

Posted By: Andalus
Date Posted: 20 June 2006 at 9:47pm

Walaikum Asalaam

It is good to know that you are a sunni muslim,

So was Abu Hanifa who did support Ah ul bayt, and rejected the Ummayds for their horrid treatment of the Ah ul bayt, and even gave his loyalty to an Abbasid Caliph until he also started abusing members of Ah ul bayt.

What is sad is that the differences between shia and sunni was not actually "cannonized" in the early days, and now we have a split that has become a stain on our history. 

Originally posted by Fatah Fatah wrote:

what amazes me that you call overwhelming exposition of shia faith from their own source to be  "DUMPING"

The problem with the act of dumping is such that the problem is independent of where the souces are from, or the claim of where they are from. The act of dumping is a dishonest rhetorical trick, because one is faced with two choices:

1) Take the time to check all of the claims. 

2) Do not take the time to check the claims, then we are faced with trusting the author or not.

This form of rhetoric is "low tech", and it is also used by Chrsitian evangelcials who wish to show many derranged claims such as how the Jews really beleived in the trinitiy, or how the Jews used to be like Christians and they too give tons of quotes from the talmud, and rabbincal writings, and it is up to everyone to check all of their sources, which is not really feasable given the volume of claims

It is "low tech" because it does not seek to find any truth, or put forth an argument or conclusion based upon any principles of rhetoric and logic. "Dumping" is really just a list of assertions which for all practical purpose, violates the widely known "princple of charity" in terms of examing pasages, texts, and interpreting writings. "Low tech" forms of rhetoric such as dumping seek to take the most outrageous, exaggerated interpretation of a text or passage. That is the erroneous nature of such chicanery. 

As an example, if I wish to debate the Shia, there are various grounds to choose that have real merit. Any group putting forth "lists" of claims is simply suspect of not being genuous about debate.

We do have shia members here, who have option to present evidence to the contrary, I challenege shia members on this board to present Fatwa of a authentic, known and clasical shia scholar who declared people who believe in tahreef or interpolation of Quran as "KUFAAR/FAKIR"

I would not expect anyone from the Shia community to take your work serious. I would not. It is simply "bad form". Your work does not provide an argument of any form, it simply makes assertions. I have had numerous lists like that one passed to me from Christians and from Shias who make outrageous claims from "my own texts". One cannot replace low tech rhetoric for real debate.

No good comes from them. And when you pass them along, it makes us look no better than many of the evangelcials or even the more aggressive Shia.

I believe your intention is not good.

As you stand for the unity of "UMMAH" please use this oppertunity to defend this UNITY.

Inshallah I will wait for your response with such a fatawa.

Your powers of deduction are puzzeling. What I represent has not been clarified, and a fatwah for common sense is not required. I also suspect this to be a simple deflection from the point of my post which was both polite and concise. This really has no relevance to the bad form of using this forum to "dump" bad polemics that have absolutely no benefit, or intentional benefit.  

-------------
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/

Posted By: Syed Nasruallah
Date Posted: 04 July 2008 at 12:05am
Dear Brother in ISLAM,

IN WHAT WAY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MUSLIMS & ALLAH & HIS PROPHET MOHHAMMAD S.A.W.W WILL FORGAVE YOU PEOPLE, AS YOU WERE LIERS. THE STATEMENTS MADE BY YOU AGAINST A SHIYA MUSLIM COMMUNITY IS ONLY & ONLY LIE NOTHING ELSE. IT IS CALLED AS BOHTAAN. WE OBEY THE SAYINGS OF PROPHET MOHHAMMAD SAWW & HIS TEACHINGS & QURAN & IT IS THE LAST TEACHINGS OR KALAAM OF ALL MIGHTY ALLAH, RASOOL ALLAH SAWW WORKED FOR THE UNITED MISSION OF ISLAM, BUT IT IS OUR BAD LUCK THAT OUR MOLVIZ OR MULLAHS DIVIDED THE ISLAM IN THE NAME OF SHIA, SUNI, MALKI, WAHABI ETC, ETC.
BUT I AM SURE THAT ALLAH WILL NEVER FORGAVE THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PROVE THAT ISLAM IS A WRONG CONCEPT OF RELIGION NOTHING ELSE, AS YOUR ARE DOING FROM PAST FEW DACADES.

I WISH PRAY HOPE THAT ALL MUSLIMS GET UNITED UNDER A SINGLE FLAG OF ORIGINAL & PURE ISLAM.

ONE MORE WRONG CONCEPT THAT YOU PEOPLE DO HAVE IN YOUR MINDS IS THAT WE ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT HAZRAT UMER, HARRAT USMAN, HAZRAT ABU BAKR AS FIRST THREE ZAHIRY KAHLIPHAS IT IS WRONG. WE ACCEPT THAT THEY WERE THE ZAHARIY KHALIPHAS & SUHABIES OF PROPHET SAWW, BUT THE VILAYAT WAS GIVEN ONLY & ONLY TO HAZRAT ALI (A.S) AS PROPHET IN GADEER KHUM SAYS
              MAN KUNTO MOULA FA HAZA ALIYUN MOULA
BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT IT, WE HAVE NOTHING CHANGED IN QURAAN IT IS ABSOLUTLY WRONG.

Posted By: minuteman
Date Posted: 04 July 2008 at 11:12am

Yes, that seems to be right. The Shias and Sunnis have the same Quran every where. There are some bad claims by some Shias about the Quran but it is better to overlook those things and not spread the bad news. Andalus is right. fateh should not embark on a heavy serious mission on the forum.

But the post of the last friend here, above, even though he/she has twisted the beliefs around to make them palliable (palatable, consumable) by covering them in nice words such as zahiri Khalifah and real Khalifah, that is an effort by the Shia friend. But that is not enough. It is just an effort to falsely calm down the things. Hazrat Abubakr and Hazrat Umar were the real Khalifah and Imam of the Ummah in all respects. Allah made them the Khalifah. Hazrat Ali was the fourth Imam.

Now it is necessary to correct the last part of the Shia friend about Ghadeer and the hadith that is quoted, in all earnest and with loving message, I will say that there was no discussion about Wilayat (or Khilafat) at Ghadeer. I have the proof. The translation that is done by the Shia Ulema about "Man kuntu Maulahu, Fa Aliyyu Maulahu" is wrong. The word Maula does not mean Leadership or Khilafat. There was nothing decided at Ghadeer about future leadership. The Shias are totally mistaken about it and they are making a great controversy about it using the Ghadeer. That is the cause of the major rift in the Ummah.

The word Maula has many meanings, such as a released slave or a friend etc. The shia friend has not quoted the whole Hadith. The prophet came to know that some Sahabah were not happy with Hazrat Ali. So the prophet advised them that whosoever friend I am then Ali is also a friend of that person. The proof that meaning is the friend here is as follows:

"Man kuntu maula hu fa Aliyyu Maula hu. Allah humma walle man Walaa hu wa Aade man Aadaa hu". That is the complete Hadith. It means "Who ever's friend I am then Ali is also the friend of that person. O Allah, please you also be the friend of that one who is the friend of him ( of Ali) and you also be the enemy of the one who is the enemy of him (.i,e, Ali).

Please read the whole Hadith and then decide what is the meaning of the word "Maula" in it. It cannot be any ruler or Hakim. It can only be the meaning "Friend'" as in the last the word enemy is also there.

I hope my friends will agree that there is nothing about a successor in that hadith. Thanks.

-------------
If any one is bad some one must suffer

Date Posted: 04 July 2008 at 11:21pm
Dear brother in ISLAM,

why are your making such false statements, this world has been created only for & on behalf of MOHHAMMAD wa AALE MOHAMMAD, it means for the sake of Mohhammad & his Sons & daughters. it can be conveyed from the the statement made by Hazrat Aadam a.s. when he was born he was told the story of future that how Islam will come to this world and how IMAM HUSSAIN (A.S) will be killed by yazidi lashker in karbala with his Small child named ALI ASGAR & old man Named HABIB IBN MAZAHIR. the statements made by Rasool allah saww in the big iglas / functions are not accepted by you people, while when Prophet Mohhammad saww at the time of AEHTIZAR conveys his wasiyat to HAZRAT ALI a.s. it is being heared by some muslim scholars. it is shame on those muslim scholars.
              if you still do have any objection your can make every thing clear from one of the Suni Scholars belonging to pakistan, who has done 3 P.hd's in Quran, Hadith & sunnah. DR. Bashir Qadri, you can contact him

Date Posted: 04 July 2008 at 11:50pm

AN APEEL

A HUMBLE REQUEST GET UNITED WORK FOR MUSLIM UMMAH, DO NOT DIVEDE MUSLIMS ON THE BASIS OF SHIA, SUNI, HANFEE, MALIKEE, SHAFEE, ILAHI, WAHABI.

BE JUST A MUSLIM AND WORK FOR THE MISSION OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD SAWW, KHUD DOST BANO

PLEASE

Date Posted: 06 July 2008 at 3:49am

Principles of Islam According to Shia-Muslim Study

The principles of Islam According to Shia Muslim study are five in number, they are as under:

1.     Tawheed (single): That there is no God but Allah subhana wa ta-ala, he has no any partner, he has not been created by any mixture. He is one & only One the creator of this whole universe. Yes only he is the creator & destroyer of whole universe.

2.     Adl (justice): That only Allah Subhana wa ta-ala is the JUST, who forgave an extremely bad sin, only he is forgiver, & only he is the one who is Just full nothing is unjust with his creation & never ever can he be unjust. Allah is only the one who can provide the best justice.

3.     Naboowat (Messenger): That Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta-Ala sent his last messenger, Hazrat Mohhammad SAWW as the Prophet & head of one lakh twenty four thousand messengers. Only He (SAWW) is the Prophet of Islam, only He (SAWW) is the truth, Allah also gifted him a Holy book known as Quraan. It is truly the Kalami-pakh of Allah Subhana wa ta-ala.

4.     Imamat (Guide to Islam / Shariyat): That after ending the Risalat, as Hazrat Mohhammad SAWW was the last messenger, the time of Imamat or Vilayat came to this universe with 12 pure & qualified personalities starting from Hazrat Ali (A.S) & will end on Hazrat Mehdi (A.S). Only these are the persons who can guide us to the path of Islam & Shariyat, we just need to walk or work on their guidelines we will never go through a wrong way. It will never mislead / misguide us.

5.     Qayamat (the day of judgment): That after the end of Imamat, a day of judgment will come when every single person will have to prove his / her sincerity towards Allmighty Allah, Rasool-Allah, Quraan & its Principles. On this day Hazrat Mohhammad wa Aale Mohhammad SAWW will be one a place known as Houzi- Qounsar, were from they will serve this holy drink (Purely water) to those who worked for & on the mission of Rasool Allah SAWW. He will be rewarded Shafaat Mohhammad wa Aale Mohhammad.

Date Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:48am

Syed sahib, not too fast. Let us move slowly, one step at a time. You had tried to tell about Man Kuntu Maula hu... What happened about that please. One lesson at a time is better for us. Thanks.

You please explain about maula. Does it mean a friend or a ruler in that Hadith?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:25am
The General Pattern; of Islamic Thought in the Qur�an

(Some Chapters from the book)

WALAYAH

The new thought and vision which is proposed by God through the Prophet promises a new life. This can be achieved only if that thought can establish its identity in the mind and action of an integrated community.

For such a community, which forms a solid and impenetrable front strongly tries not to efface when confronting the opposite thoughts and actions. This purpose requires the rejection of any dependence-if necessary or possible even breaking off the ties of ordinary relationship-which enfeebles the front of the believers. In the language of the Our'an this intellectual and practical stand, from the point of view of thought and action is called 'walayah'.

Again when this integrated group, which is the cornerstone of Islamic society and the principal basis of Islamic community, changes to a strong nation and establishes an Islamic society, it needs to observe the principle of 'walayah' in order to preserve its unity and integrity and avoid the penetration of its enemies.

The Our'an points out these ideas in several verses as follows:

"0 believers, take not My enemy and your enemy for friends, offering them love, though they have disbelieved in the truth that has come to you, expelling the Messenger and you because you believe in God your Lord. If you go forth to struggle in My way and seek My good pleasure, secretly loving them, yet I know very well what you conceal and what you publish; and whosoever of you does that, has gone astray from the right way. If they come on you, they will be enemies to you, and stretch against you their hands and their tongues, to do you evil, and they wish that you might disbelieve. Neither your bloodkindred nor your children shall profit you upon the Day of Resurrection; He shall distinguish between you. And God sees the things you do. You have had a good example in Abraham, and those with him, when they said to their people, 'We quit you and what you worship, apart from God. We disbelieve in you, and between us and you enmity has shown itself, and hatred for ever, until you believe in God alone. '(60:1- 4 )

The Relations of Islamic Community

After the establishment of the great 'community', the integrated group which is the origin of the Islamic Nation, expands to the extent of all the true believers of the world. In such a community the principle of 'walayah' influences its civil and foreign affairs.

In civil affairs, all the units and wings of the nation are obliged to carefully prepare all the forces in one way and for one aim and strongly avoid dispersion and disorder which cause the futility of some parts of these forces '

In foreign affairs, they should abstain from any relationship and friendship which endangers independence and authority of the world of Islam.

It is quite obvious that taking care of the two aspects of , walayah'(integrity and co-ordination in internal affairs, freedom and non-alliance in foreign affairs) requires a central and superior power which is, in fact, the crystallization of all the constructive elements of Islam (Imam"-the Islamic governor). I also requires a deep and strong relationship between all the members of the Islamic community and the Islamic governor (Imam). Here another aspect of walayah' is manifested and that is the Imam's walayah and the leadership of the Islamic world.

In the following verses the Our'an has skillfully mentioned these subtle facts.

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evil-doer. Yet thou seest those in whose hearts is sickness lying with one another to come to them, saying, 'We fear lest a turn of fortune should smite us.' But it may be that God will bring the victory, or some commandment from Him, and then they will find themselves, for that they kept secret within them, remorseful, and the believers will say, 'What, are these the ones who swore by God most earnest oaths that they were with you? Their works have failed; now they are losers. '0 believers, whosoever of you turns from his religion, God will assuredly bring a people He loves, and who Love Him, humble towards the believers, disdainful towards the unbelievers, men who struggle in the path of God, not fearing the reproach of any reproacher. That is God's bounty; He bestows His favors upon whomever He wills And God is All-embracing, Allknowing. Only your friend is God, and His Messenger. And the believers who perform the prayer and pay the poor-due (zakat), while bowing down (in prayer). 5:51-55

O believers, fear God as He should be feared, and do not die unless you are Muslims. And you hold fast to God's bond, together, and do not scatter... " (3:102-103)

The Paradise of Walayah

Only that society can enjoy having 'walayah' in which the 'wali' is ascertained, the one who is the authority and the inspirer of all the liveliness and activities of life. And a person can enjoy having 'walayah' if he has a true understanding of the wali and if he is in a constant struggle to connect himself with him, who is the manifestation of God's walayah. So far as the wali is God's successor and the manifestation of the Divine authority and justice on the earth, he uses all the possibilities and talents, which are disposed in men's nature for their evolution and exaltation and for their own benefits. Furthermore, he would not let any of these talents be used against humanity or be lost, for if it happened, it would be a great damage. He firmly fixes justice and security, in the community, which are necessary for man's flourishing as are rich soil, water and good weather necessary for the growth of a plant. He will stop the appearance of cruelty in any form (polytheism, doing injustice to others or oneself). He leads all towards God's servitude. He ripens man's knowledge and vision and leads him to endeavor and initiation. His principal obligations are: keeping up prayer for God's remembrance (salat), just distribution of wealth (zakat)"' , spreading of goodness (al-'amr bil-ma'ruf). and abolishment of wickedness (al-nahy'an al-munkar)". In short, he helps man to approach the ultimate aim of creation.

Thinking about the following verses will show us the vast horizons of walayah's paradise, and will once more emphasize the fact that none of the religious commandments is as important as walayah.

"Cursed were the unbelievers of the Children of Israel by the tongue of David, and Jesus, Mary's son; that, for their rebelling and their transgression. They forbade not one another any dishonor that they committed; surely evil were the things they did. Thou seest many of them making unbelievers their friends. Evil is that they have forwarded to their account, that God is angered against them, and in the chastisement they shall dwell forever. Yet had they believed in God and the Prophet and what has been sent down to him, they would not have taken them as friends; but many of them are of evil conduct. (5:78-81)

"0 believers, take not as your friends those of them, who were given the Scripture before you and the unbelievers-who take your religion for a jest and sport-and fear God, if you are believers-and when you call to prayer, they take it for a jest and sport; that is because they are people who have no understanding. Say: 'People of the Scripture, do you blame us for any other cause than that we believe in God, and what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down before, and that most of you are evil-livers?' Say: 'Shall I tell you of a recompense with God, worse than that:' Whomsoever God has cursed, and with whom He is wroth, and made some of them apes and swine, and worshippers of idols-they are worse situated, and have gone further astray from the right way.' (5:57-60)

About Walayah (1)

The principle of walayah, discussed in the Qur'an comprehensively, can be considered from many points of view. Sometimes each of them can be regarded as a principle in itself in understanding Islam. If one thinks attentively about the following verses, some of these points of view can be observed.

1. The wali of the Islamic society, that is the power which leads all the mental and practical activities of the society, is God or whomever God has assigned-either in -name or by signs-for walayah.

"Your guardian wali is only God, and His Messenger, and the believers who perform the prayer and pay the Zakat while bowing down, " (5:-5-5)

"God commands you to deliver trusts back to their owners; and when you judge between the people, that you judge with justice. Good is the admonition God gives you; God is All-hearing, All- seeing. 0 believers, obey God, and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. If you have a dispute on anything, refer it to God and the Messenger, if you believe in God and the Last Day; that is better. and fairer in the issue. (4:58-59)

"Whosoever obeys the Messenger, thereby obeys God; and whosoever turns his back-We have not sent thee to be a watcher over them. "(4:80)

"Hast thou not regarded those who assert that they believe in what has been sent down to thee, and what was sent down before thee, desiring to take their disputes to idols, yet they have been commanded to disbelieve in them? But Satan desires to lead them astray into far error. "(4:60)

2. God's walayah and its acceptance by the believers has a mental foundation which has been taken into consideration in the Islamic world view and is a natural phenomenon.

"And to Him belongs whatsoever inhabits the night and the day; and He is the Allhearing, the All-knowing, Say: 'Shall 1 take to myself as guardian other than God, the Originator of the heavens and of the earth, He Who feeds and is not fed'?' say: 'l have been commanded to be the first of them that surrender: "Be not thou of the idolaters...... (6:13-14)'

About Walayah (2)

Any walayah except the walayah of God and His viceroys is the walayah of taghut and Satan. The acceptance of Satan's walayah makes Satan dominant over all the constructive and creative forces of man which he will use in the way of his own lusts. As far as taghut does not consider any essentiality for anything except his own benefits and due to his lack of information about man's needs and his possibilities in Nature, his leadership for human community is the origin of damage and loss of man's valuable energies. The very lack of Information in the community under the dominance of  taghut's walayah deprives its people of the brightness of knowledge, humanity and God's life-giving rules, and confines them in the darkness of ignorance, lusts, selfishness and perverseness. The Holy Qur'an says:

"When thou recites the Our'an, seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan; he has no authority over those who believe and trust in their Lord; his authority is over those who take him for their friend and ascribe associates to God. (16:98-100)

....brings them forth from the darkness into the light. And the unbelievers-their patrons are idols, that bring them forth from the light into the darkness; those are the inhabitants of the Fire, therein dwelling forever. "(2:257)

About Walayah (3) (Hijrah)

4. Taghut's and Satan's walayah in a community makes the true believer dependent on taghut's power in many different ways and encumbers him with its invisible net; his freedom is taken away and he is unconsciously let to the end which that system is doomed to. Such a system prevents the true believer from spending his power in the way of Islam.

This inevitable reality proposes the phenomenon of "hijrah". Hijrah means escaping from taghut's bondage and getting to the free environs of Islam, where everything guides man to the divine aim, where the natural process of the society is leading towards exaltation, mental and material evolution, where goodness prevails and no signs of malignity can be seen,. that is, the Islamic community.

Therefore, according to the principle of walayah, hijrah, is an essential and urgent obligation for the true believer. He is to transfer from the taghut's environs to the Islamic community and step into the environs of God's walayah.

Thinking about the verses of "hijrah" in the Qur�an reveals many points about this subject.

"They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be.. (ensan89).

"But whoso makes a breach with the Messenger after the guidance has become clear to him and follows a way other than the believers, We shall turn him over to what he himself has turned to and We shall roast him in Gehenna-an evil homecoming. God forgives not that aught should be with Him associated; less than that He forgives to whomsoever He wills. Whoso associates with God anything, has gone astray into far error. Instead of Him, they pray not except to female beings; they pray not except to a rebel Satan accursed by God. He said, 'Assuredly I will take unto myself a portion appointed of Thy servants, and I will lead them astray, and fill them with fancies, and I will command them and they will cut off the cattle's ears; I will command them and they will alter God's creation. ' Whoso takes Satan to him for a friend, instead of God, has surely suffered a manifest loss. He promises them and falls them with fancies but there is nothing Satan promises them except delusion. "(4:115-120)

"God is the Guardian of the believers; He equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and kill them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves anyone of them as friend or helper (4:89)

"Those who believe, and have emigrated and struggled with their possessions and themselves in the way of God, and those who have given refuge and help-those are friends one of another. And those who believe, but have not emigrated-you have no duty of friendship towards them till they emigrate; yet if they ask you for help, in religion's matter, it is your duty to help them, except against the people between whom and you there is a compact, and God sees the things you do. As for the unbelievers, they are friends one of another. Unless you do this there will be persecution in the land and great corruption. And those who believe, and have emigrated and struggled in the way of God and those who have given refuge and help those in truth are the believers. And theirs shall be forgiveness and generous provision.'(8:72-74)

,'And those the angels take (in death), while still they are wronging themselves the angels will ask, 'In what circumstances were you?' They will say, 'We were oppressed in the earth.' The angels will say, 'But was not God's earth wide, so that you might have emigrated in it?' For such men, their refuge shall be Gehenna-and evil homecoming except the men, women, and children who, being oppressed, can devise nothing and arc not guided to a way; haply them God will yet pardon for God is All-Pardoning, All-forgiving. Whoso emigrates in the way of God will find in the earth many refuges and plenty; whoso goes forth from his house an emigrant to God and His Messenger, and then death overtakes him, his reward is then incumbent on God; surely God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. (4:97-100)

Date Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:35am
Salam Dear,

first tell me one thing do you belive on union of Muslim Ummah, if yes then why people in our Muslim Ummah are fightning with each other. lets try our best to unite the whole form. lets as start such topics on this form that will convert maximum non-muslims to Muslim Ummah.

About Moula, it means the Jaanisheen, so it means the person who is authorised to take care of the property etc of the one whose jaanisheen that person will.

i am greatly thankfull to you for your response

your's truly

Syed Nasruallah

Date Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:13am

I respect your good wishes for uniting the Muslims. Thanks. But Please put the Janasheen in the Hadith below and tell me if it fits your purpose.

"Man kuntu maula hu fa Aliyyu Maula hu. Allah humma walle man Walaa hu wa Aade man Aadaa hu"

According to you it would be :

Any one whose Jansheen (representative) I am then Ali is the Janasheen (representative) of that person. O Allah you also be the Janasheen (representative) of that one who is the Janasheen (representative) of Ali and be the enemy of the one who is the enemy of Ali.

Is that what you mean?

Also, you have given a very long lecture in your last post. Was that all from yourself? Did you type all that? If not then whose work was that? Please indicate the source of your post. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 July 2008 at 11:08pm

Asalaamu Alykum wa rahmatu allah wa barakat hu

Dear it is really good that you are appriciating me  for muslim Unity, i am thankfull to your great self, i request you also to join the same race, about Hadith I will read it carefully and then i will provide you more on it. one more thing is that i would like to know is that what is the logic for  this
Do shia believe in present Quran.
   i am yet not able to understand where is the confusion.

thanks

Date Posted: 12 July 2008 at 4:05am
 You should ask any Sunni in India. He will tell you the problem. Most Sunnis believe that Shias do not think that Quran is real and original words. They say that the real Quran is with the Imam Ghaib (who disappeared six hundred (600) years ago). When he will come, he will bring the correct Quran.

There are things like that which are being propagated by the Shias too and the Sunnis do not like it. But I believe that the Quran is the same with everybody. There is no difference in the Quran which the Shias have got.

I say there are rumors supported by some Shias that the original Quran was in forty (40) parts. Now it is in 30 parts. So these are bad things. Nobody should believe them.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net