Print Page | Close Window

pleaseee help me do da'wah!!

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: General Islamic Matter
Forum Description: Discuss Islamic matters/issues that not covered by other sub catagories
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26693
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 10:52pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: pleaseee help me do da'wah!!
Posted By: sana aziz
Subject: pleaseee help me do da'wah!!
Date Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:01am
Assalamu'alaikum! I want help...I have a friend who is hindu. I told him about islam,quran and our prophets, but he got pissed and asked me not to preach abt islam to him. N he asked me to read this and get some insight- "Maxmullers reply to a missionary in german -'For hindus,religion is like mother.she's the most beautiful of all.Bhagavadgita says:-if u try to prove ur worth by propagating the beauty of ur mother,then the outside world will see her as a prostitute,hence propagate the value of ur mother by the deeds u do called karma. The value of a mother is knwn by the deeds done by the child.if ur karma is good,then automatically ur mother will be the most respected" Churches in germany banned maxmuller for saying this abd the result the entire world rushed madly to india to knw more abt this religion and hinduism becme the most respected religion of the world"!!......

So please help me to do da'wah.how shud I reply to this?? When I think of a reply I feel like I sound rude and I have no knowledge to reply him for tht maxmuller's message. Please help me..

Is der any one who can give me some information to reply him? Pls help me..

Replies:
Posted By: NABA
Date Posted: 21 October 2013 at 6:59am
W.S.Allah says in ch 35 v 18 that no soul will take burden of any other soul, means we only responsible for our deeds.for eg if a son is pious it doesn't mean that his father/mother is pious.moreover he talks about bhagwad geeta, quote him the verse ch 7 v 20 that they are entering darkness those who worship idols, quote him the verse from veda ch 32 v 3 of God there is no image.Allah says in ch 3 v 64 of Quran-come to the common terms and the first thing is worship only Allah.

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:39pm
Better to let a man deal with him; I'd say he has given you good advice,ie., "not to preach abt islam to him." Giving "dawah" is often a door to fitnah with respect to men and women being together for this ostensible purpose.   

Posted By: Abu Loren
Date Posted: 22 October 2013 at 2:17am
Also if you have limited knowledge of Islam then do not do dawah. You will only mislead people and that is a great sin.

Posted By: sana aziz
Date Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:02pm
I am talking abt "maxmullers" message friends..I searched a lot if any muslim replied to it..but didn't find any...

Posted By: qurancentre
Date Posted: 05 November 2013 at 9:54pm
I also agree with NABA. We are responsible for our deeds.

Posted By: Al Saadiqeen21
Date Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

W.S.Allah says in ch 35 v 18 that no soul will take burden of any other soul, means we only responsible for our deeds.for eg if a son is pious it doesn't mean that his father/mother is pious.moreover he talks about bhagwad geeta, quote him the verse ch 7 v 20 that they are entering darkness those who worship idols, quote him the verse from veda ch 32 v 3 of God there is no image.Allah says in ch 3 v 64 of Quran-come to the common terms and the first thing is worship only Allah.

Tell him if you can't share your belief's then you don't want to hear his , Bottem line here . He trying to play Tricknowldge with you .

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net