http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2619&PN= 1

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:07pm
can any1 aswer me ?

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 15 October 2005 at 11:23pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

new members have restricted access to certain forums until there post count reaches 40, this is to stop trouble makers coming in and disrupting conversations.

we have had a serious problem with this which is why this measure had to be taken. you can view a list of the restricted forums in the announcment section, they are mostly the Islamic sections.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 18 October 2005 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

new members have restricted access to certain forums until there post count reaches 40,

That is not true rami, I pointed that out before which you saw the point, I am not allowed/don't have access and look at the post count of mine, not exactly a new memeber either 

If that was true I should be able to go to those areas freely

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 18 October 2005 at 8:35pm

how do you tell a muslim from a non muslim?

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 18 October 2005 at 9:16pm

Rami,  If that was the case I should be able to go to those areas freely

-------------

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 18 October 2005 at 10:24pm
We want Angel in!!,We want Angel in!!!!!...C'mon folks let's fire the city,time to rebel for the freedom of Angel....

Posted By: rahma2r
Date Posted: 19 October 2005 at 12:12am

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

We want Angel in!!,We want Angel in!!!!!...C'mon folks let's fire the city,time to rebel for the freedom of Angel....

what abuot my ffreedom?

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 19 October 2005 at 7:09am
Originally posted by rahma2r rahma2r wrote:

what abuot my ffreedom?

Brother, i trust Angel because she is an old user which we know very well,i am not sure but for your issue you need some time...Allah knows the best....

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 19 October 2005 at 8:02am

what abuot my ffreedom?

Brother, i trust Angel because she is an old user which we know very well,i am not sure but for your issue you need some time...Allah knows the best....

I really wanted to contribute in quran and numbers thread...

look at my post, they dont have anything taht contradicts the post policy on the forum

well anyway.. how many post I need ?

Date Posted: 19 October 2005 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

I really wanted to contribute in quran and numbers thread...

look at my post, they dont have anything taht contradicts the post policy on the forum

well anyway.. how many post I need ?

Well you can post elsewhere, like in general but I'd be careful as it might get moved to the right area rendering you unable to join in your thread

-------------

Date Posted: 19 October 2005 at 9:46pm

Suleyman, lol!

what abuot my ffreedom?

Yes what rahma2r's freedom ?

-------------

Posted By: hawklord7
Date Posted: 25 October 2005 at 1:48pm
You guys all need to mellow out on the dramatics,we have a world full of jerks wanting to kill people for the sake of religion,Religion is alot of hooey that was used by primitive peoples to explain things that their puny brains couldnt understand,or a means of gaining power over puny minds by those seeking power,over the centuries we have developed science which explains most of what early man could not understand,Its a shame that parts of the world refuse to grow beyond such primitive thinking,and cant get past the fear of others that are different,you folk in the middle east are being led through the nose by small people using fear to bend minds into a state of blind faith, true religion is a mental state of harmony where one strives to understand the world around them and relies on personal strength to grow beyond what they do not understand,not to keep people in fear of change,not to create disharmony and agression through cowardly terrorist acts,guns and weapons are not the way.Allah is as much a farce as the white mans god,chances are that if either exist they are dissatisfied with the actions taken,open your eyes and take a good look,the peoples of most nations are puppets to the so called leaders, you are pawns to be used in their quest for power,they do not suffer the consequences of these actions,they live in squalor, poverty,fear,while "leaders"surround themselves with the spoils taken from those unable to defend themselves,to take lives for these people will do nothing other than condemn your soul to hell,regardless of what is promised,A man is a god unto himself, every man has the power to create,and to destroy,they also have the power to grow within themselves,those that speak in the name of false gods have neither the power to create or grow, just to destroy,while using the ignorant to further their "ungodly"cause,ignorance is a valuable tool for these people,it gives them the power to desecrate the lives you would otherwise deserve,Stand tall against these such men,they are the real enemy of your people,once life is extinguished there is no future,Knowledge and strenght of mind will bring the promised rewards during your livelihood, not empty promises of whats in store for you after your death or the death of many innocents,learn to live for today, learn to live for yourself,learn to live for the love and harmony that causes fear in the eyes of the false leaders using others to promote their vendettas of fear and agression,Allah or the white mans god will not solve the problems of the world, only men with understanding, patience,vision,and knowledge can bring to this world what so many seek,Peace  and vision to all

Date Posted: 28 October 2005 at 5:16pm
Hawk, get used to it, this place is a dramatic place  doesn't mean that we hate each other

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net