Forum Description: Groups : New Muslims
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25407
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 7:26pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Desperately Needing Guidance
Posted By: jtm3m
Subject: Desperately Needing Guidance
Date Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:17am
I have been slowly pursuing a greater knowledge of Islam, as I am afraid of the reaction of family and friends. I know this should not be a reason to not devote my life to Allah, but I can't help but feel nervous. As all of my family comes from a Christian background. I don't feel like I'm not giving my heart and soul to Allah, but I also know that I should not be nervous to share my beliefs with friends and family. Has anyone ever felt the same way I do? Please, any advice or guidance would be overly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Replies:
Posted By: nothing
Date Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:28am
If we going to use the hard line approach of old, that is - either this or that style than it would be unworkable in this day of age. But than again you need to know where you stand otherwise it would be difficult to explain to their queries. Knowledge with good deeds is the utmost weapon to create bond, or to strengthen it.

I wish you nothing but the best outcome.
Salaam.

The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. (41:34)

Posted By: NABA
Date Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:36am
if U give shahadah that Allah is one and prophet Muhammad is his last messenger,there is no need to tell others,its the matter between U and Allah,moreover as U grow ur knowledge of Islam,Allah will help U,as Allah mentions in Surah Al Ankaboot ch 29 v 69-,if U strive in Allah's way Allah will open pathways for U.l know,it is difficult for U at this time,but slowly and steadily make efforts,and read Qur'an,this will increase ur confidence,as rightly said-Qur'an is the only solution to mankind.

Posted By: ksaaa84
Date Posted: 14 December 2013 at 10:00am
Assalamu aleikum!
Each of us in life faces various problems, quite often people alone with difficulties be not capable to resolve them alone. Today services of the lawyer, the lawyer, housing acquisition, providing a large family, - demand considerable funds. Don't give Allah will face serious diseases, not all can collect million rubles on an expensive surgery. Then there is a wish to ask a question: - how forces of several people or diligence of a small community it is possible to construct a mosque? Here also solidarity between us is necessary, Muslims have to help each other! In the Sacred Koran Supreme enjoined:

"Help each other with piety and the fear of God, but don't help each other with a sin and encroachment. Be afraid of Allah, after all Allah is severe in punishment". (Sura "Meal", ayat 2)
My name is Shamil, I am 29 years old, I from Russia (Dagestan). The letter which I now write is a request though it came not easily to me to write it and to ask about the help! ! all the time I felt somehow awkwardly, but today when you appear in a difficult situation, you are ready on everything, after all nobody knows, maybe, if who responds to my request and will be mine sharp from Allagya.... I hope that there are which yet indifferent people disturbs destinies of needing Muslims.
I have a big family, there is a father, there is no mother, the wife and InshaAllah will be soon the third child,
I (Dagestan) from Russia, here situation with work very heavy, it is necessary to go to other regions of Russia for job search � but there recently not really love observing Muslims, and in every possible way do not to allow to work of the observing Muslim, therefore it is necessary to look for work not depending these people so! But to find and create a condition for work seed capital is necessary to itself. And in those conditions in which I grew up, wasn't possible to get it. I have today a huge desire to start working as the driver at the lorry that will allow me to solve all my financial problems, and shortly to return money to the one who will wish me to help � farther at me dream that if I will be able to be untwisted, and to earn money, I InshaAllah will help too to the brothers on belief �.There will be somebody who will be able to help me with this noble cause, but nevertheless hoping for Allah,
here my mail who will wish to contact me                                                                                              [email protected]
Barakallahu fikum for that at least read this letter � �

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net