Print Page | Close Window

At the zoo.

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: General
Forum Name: Humour
Forum Description: "CLEAN" humour only please !
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23960
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 12:24am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: At the zoo.
Posted By: abosait
Subject: At the zoo.
Date Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:47pm
An unemployed guy got a new job at the zoo. They offered him to dress up in a gorilla's skin and pretend to be a gorilla so people will keep coming to the zoo. On his first day on the job, the guy puts on the skin and goes into the cage. The people all cheer to see him. He starts really putting on a show, jumping around, beating his chest and roaring. During one acrobatic attempt, though, he loses his balance and crashes through some safety netting, landing square in the middle of the lion cage! As he lies there stunned, the lion roars. He's terrified and starts screaming "Help, Help!" The lion races over to him, places his paws on his chest and hisses, "s*****p or we'll both lose our jobs!"

Replies:
Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:23pm
LOLClapThumbs%20Up

Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:07pm
lol LOL

Posted By: seilha
Date Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:45pm
hahaha oMG this is so funny!

Posted By: prweb12
Date Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:17pm
hahaha! that's funny! i was kind of thinking the same end part there....

Posted By: 5purplemarbles
Date Posted: 09 December 2012 at 3:10pm
  great one i love it, thanks for the share.Clap

Do you know where this zoo is i would like a job and i think i will be a tiger or something?

Posted By: mrs shadab
Date Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:29pm

LOL...very funny ..

keep mailing this!!

Posted By: TG12345
Date Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by abosait abosait wrote:

An unemployed guy got a new job at the zoo. They offered him to dress up in a gorilla's skin and pretend to be a gorilla so people will keep coming to the zoo. On his first day on the job, the guy puts on the skin and goes into the cage. The people all cheer to see him. He starts really putting on a show, jumping around, beating his chest and roaring. During one acrobatic attempt, though, he loses his balance and crashes through some safety netting, landing square in the middle of the lion cage! As he lies there stunned, the lion roars. He's terrified and starts screaming "Help, Help!" The lion races over to him, places his paws on his chest and hisses, "s*****p or we'll both lose our jobs!"

LOL!!!!

Posted By: Eoah
Date Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:53am
Yo!  That reminds me the true story of when I was doing this computer course.  My Afghan classmate was very amused and very curious about the term "Going bananas" and asked me what it meant.  I told him it means "Going nuts".  He asks me "Well, what does going nuts mean?" I told him it means "going ape".  Then he asks me what going ape mean't and I said that it means going bananas.  He says, "I still don't get it".  So, I did an impersonation of an ape going bananas/nuts/ape.  At that moment the teacher walks in to the classroom and asks what I am doing and went bananas for disrupting his class.

Later, my Afghan classmate told he understands what I mean now.

Gee, the things I have to do to promote cultural understanding.Clown

Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Eoah Eoah wrote:

Yo!  That reminds me the true story of when I was doing this computer course.  My Afghan classmate was very amused and very curious about the term "Going bananas" and asked me what it meant.  I told him it means "Going nuts".  He asks me "Well, what does going nuts mean?" I told him it means "going ape".  Then he asks me what going ape mean't and I said that it means going bananas.  He says, "I still don't get it".  So, I did an impersonation of an ape going bananas/nuts/ape.  At that moment the teacher walks in to the classroom and asks what I am doing and went bananas for disrupting his class.

Later, my Afghan classmate told he understands what I mean now.

Gee, the things I have to do to promote cultural understanding.Clown

lol - That creates quite a vision. LOL

Just realized you'd probably appreciate this one too:

A cheetah and a lion raced. The cheetah won. Lion: "Man, you a cheetah!" Cheetah: "Man, you lion!"

Posted By: f4tim44hm4d
Date Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:53am
LOL...........

Posted By: sardar22
Date Posted: 20 July 2014 at 2:08am
niceSmile

Posted By: llopperrt
Date Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:49am
amazing ;)

if it's true you're crazy

enjoy your life (and job of course)

Posted By: saqibzaid