Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 3:55pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Jesus Will Return
Posted By: Murabit
Subject: Jesus Will Return
Date Posted: 03 September 2005 at 8:18am

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com - www.jesuswillreturn.com

-------------
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.

Replies:
Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 11 October 2005 at 10:37am

This site was so wonderful I bookmarked it on my computer.

Posted By: Dayem
Date Posted: 11 October 2005 at 11:27pm
I think almost all the work of Harun Yahya are wonderful, check his simply superb site:www.harunyahya.com

-------------
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM

Posted By: freebird
Date Posted: 25 November 2005 at 2:07pm
I don't think it is about a person. Maybe he will return as a person or maybe not - but I think it is not a person, what do you think?

Posted By: Amina16
Date Posted: 05 January 2006 at 10:27am

Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

I think almost all the work of Harun Yahya are wonderful, check his simply superb site:www.harunyahya.com

i read in iskimam.com that somethings harunyahya writes are false.  Here is what the imam said when asked about harun yahya's work:

Question: could you tell me which of harun yahya�s videos and books are false info.could you please send me the names of them or what they are about.for eg. nature. Jazakallah

Answer;  Harun Yahya�s articles on nature are realible. His beliefs on offensive and defensive Jihaad is incorrect.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

-------------
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran

Date Posted: 05 January 2006 at 11:33am
What are his beliefs on offensive and defensive Jihad?  I searched his site and found lots of calls for unity and articles against violence?  How can that be wrong?

Date Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:51am
i don't know. why don't u go to iskimam.com and ask the imam that question.

-------------

Date Posted: 06 January 2006 at 10:09am
i tried asking the question for u but it say the quota for the number of questions submitted today has been reached and to try back later. 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 January 2006 at 10:48am
Thanks, I appreciate it.  I would just like to know why?  To a non muslim, his websites make alot of sense.  I can't find anything outstanding that would contradict what I've been taught by the good muslims here and elsewhere.

Date Posted: 07 January 2006 at 12:29am

harun yahya's has given his opinion on jihad, it may or may not be wrong.to call it wrong jst because u dont like his answer is wrong, as there is always a possiblity that he is right.

Anothr instance is his opinion of 'moon splittinng'.It makes lot of sense, but it is very much possible that it is wrong.

plz check:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29 91&KW=dayem

-------------
LOONWATCH.COM

Date Posted: 15 January 2006 at 12:33pm

sorry angela i can't ask the question for u beacause i'm either busy or in school.  maybe u could could ask the question urself http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/ask-imam.pl?act=ap_f - http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/ask-imam.pl?act=ap_f

-------------

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 23 April 2006 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

Anothr instance is his opinion of 'moon splittinng'.It makes lot of sense, but it is very much possible that it is wrong.

plz check:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29 91&KW=dayem

Dayem, can you give me that harun yahya direct link to the "moon splittiing" topic. Your link above doesn't work for me.

Date Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:10am
sorry, I will search after the asr prayer, gotta go.

-------------
LOONWATCH.COM

Date Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:30am
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2991& ;KW=moon

try this one.

-------------
LOONWATCH.COM

Date Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:31am
(u will have to copy paste,im afraid)

-------------
LOONWATCH.COM

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 09 June 2006 at 5:36pm

As a Catholic I believe the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth, personally, bodily, and visibly to establish his glorious reign in a kingdom that will never end. As the sovereign Lord, He will resurrect and judge all humanity.

Peace be with you!  (I bookmarked the website too Angela)!!

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Posted By: Muslima
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:21am

I do not think that Muslims believe that Jesus will come back. This is Omar El Hak. But I do not want to give any wrong information.

Allah Knows Best.

Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:04am

muslims believe that Jesus will return at the end of time -

read the following -

50 Signs of the Day of Judgment From the Words of Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam)

http://www.islaam.com/Scholar.aspx?id=105 - Dr. Suhaib Hasan

From a lecture at Cambridge University

Islamic Society, Shawwal 1420 / January 2000.

The Signs are listed in roughly chronological order, although the order is not necessarily precise, especially for those in the future.

This is a brief summary of the signs; there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. which discuss these in greater detail. May Allah enable us to recognise and heed the  Signs, and strengthen us in the times of tribulation.

"Are they waiting for anything except the Hour, to come to them  suddenly?  But its Signs have already come!" (Al-Qur�an, Surah Muhammad)

Past

1. Splitting of the Moon.

2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.

3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of �Umar ibn al-Khattab.)

4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).

5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.

6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.

8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)

9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)

10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.

Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.

12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.

13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.

14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.

15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.

16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.

17. Earthquakes will increase.

18. Time will pass more quickly.

19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.

20. Bloodshed will increase.

21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter�s place.

22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.

23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A�maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial.  He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya�juj and Ma�juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist. 

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus. 

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.

41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.

42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka�bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

Allah knows best

Posted By: Muslima
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:09am

STAFELLAH! I am sorry brother, I thought Omar would be back.

All my apologies,

Salam

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:23am
how this is present?
People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

does it means literally or metaphorically?

I dont get someone the points like
The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress

Does this means that anyone can become rich?

Posted By: schwester
Date Posted: 24 June 2006 at 9:28am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

my god, so girls, try to give births to boys okay. be aware when to got pregnant. it's scarefull to depend on men.

soem explain it like: western people will become muslim while eastern (muslims) leaves islam. means the rising of sun from the west, and going down of it into east.

and soem say that, christians becoming muslims(maybe means, when they accept God as God and the Jesus(pbuh) as prophet, when they find the true faith) is the Coming of Jesus(pbuh).

Posted By: schwester
Date Posted: 24 June 2006 at 9:30am
sorry

Date Posted: 24 June 2006 at 9:54am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress

Does this means that anyone can become rich?

I was thinking about this the other day.  There is a growing trend, in industrialized countries of children failing to move out.  They stay at home with their parents because its cheaper, they don't have to hire housekeepers or do it themselves, and it gives them more money to have fun.  In Japan, this is even worse because their leases are 99 years long.  In the USA, they are called Failures to Launch.  In Austrailia, they are called, Boomarang kids. 

But, if they are staying home.....then they aren't going out, getting married, having families and being responsible.  You have an increasingly educated youth, making the money to live on their own but refusing to take that responsibility.

Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:07am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

about rising of sun from west, iv read the explanation that it is literally going to happen and repentance is not going to be accepted after that but Allahalam

scholars explained that hadith about slave-women will give birth to master means that kids will treat their parents or mother specially really bad, in times of Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) a sahabi (ra) took her mum who was weak due to age to Haj on his shoulders and he carried her during the whole Haj and then he came to Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) and asked him, have i payed my due to my mother, on which Sayyidina Muhammad (saw) said to him that was not equal to the pain of one day while she was carrying you in her womb, in Holy Quran we are being told not even say 'uff' back to our mum, so thats the future prediction of a Prophet (saw) and we see it every day that kids treat their mothers really bad, talk back to them, shout at them and all sorts, astaghfirullah, audhubillah

wassalam

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Posted By: StarComm
Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Murabit Murabit wrote:

...Or he might not...ever thought of that possibility? what if he will not return? and even if he does? so what? what frickin difference does it make how you live your life? does it mean you can keep your hopes up and not become desperate? well set your hope on Jesus then if you wish....it just HAS TO BE TRUE, otherwise you would not know what to do anymore...here is an update, wether he does or not, we all will die.

-------------
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:01pm

Yes, StarComm, It does make a big difference.

John 3

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

You see, we will all suffer death in this life.  But, we are not concerned with this life, but the next. 

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:08pm

...ah yes, people want to live so much that they readily accept all words that they feel guarantee them some more of it....

I accept death, and frankly i am not going to be scared into believing something because of fear for death....just because John M:16 says so....

-------------
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:10pm
A word about that glasses wearing Ghandi with his "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"...he is not wise, he is a frickin retard not even to respect the law of Allah in the old testament and not even understand it's simplicity and truth....why do you listen to him anyway? because he is against violence? you know what they say: "soft healing masters make stinking wounds."

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:28pm

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:44pm
a nice life? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:14pm

What do you mean John 3:16

forgotsle of the world...

Everybody backs their M:16

what do you mean?

....and then talk about intelligence? i guess if you consider lies as being the intelligent thing to do....why on earth should we take advice from liars?

(no i do not expect an answer) M:16

-------------

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

StarComm,

Why do I respect Ghandi?  That would be a discussion for another thread....but in short, his pacifism acheived what 100s of battles failed.  And since you've shown your true intelligence quotient from using...

frickin retard

I shall have to cease taking anything you say seriously.  Thank you, have a nice life.

I do not mean "frickin retard", i meant "sick devil".

-------------

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 02 July 2006 at 2:00am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

StarComm,

frickin retard

I do not mean "frickin retard", i meant "sick devil".

This is supposed to be "Jesus will return" topic. But yeah, thing can go off the rail unnotice, as usual. But honestly I have read the OP yet maybe next time.

Posted By: hat2010
Date Posted: 01 December 2006 at 3:44am
Peace -

Thank you for the link - I had seen other pages of his and was impressed by
the amount of creative love he puts into them. Great starter pages for
learning about Jesus in the Quran. Of course, you could just read the Quran
- but I'm a sucker for groovy pictures, too. I would probably use his stuff to
teach kids with.

Again, thank you.

Happy Friday brothers and sisters...

Jamal Morelli

Posted By: buddyman
Date Posted: 31 July 2007 at 2:35pm

Checked this website out and must say, it's very vage. As for Christians views on Jesus's second coming, there is more in Revelation than just one verse.

Jesus will come in the clouds at the right hand of power, He will come with all the angels of heaven. The wicked will not be able to look at him because his coming is so bright. Remember, the Bible tells us he is the Light of this world. Then the rightious will be changed - menaing we will be like him and the righteous dead will arise and be taken to heaven, then the righteous who are alive will be cought up together int he clouds. EVERY eye will see him, even they that pierced him.

DO not be decieved people! Jesus will not come like one of us. That is the imposter, the antichrist!

Posted By: buddyman
Date Posted: 31 July 2007 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

my god, so girls, try to give births to boys okay. be aware when to got pregnant. it's scarefull to depend on men.

soem explain it like: western people will become muslim while eastern (muslims) leaves islam. means the rising of sun from the west, and going down of it into east.

and soem say that, christians becoming muslims(maybe means, when they accept God as God and the Jesus(pbuh) as prophet, when they find the true faith) is the Coming of Jesus(pbuh).

Interesting, but the Bible tells us we will not be married in Heaven. The Bible says nobody will be married or be given in to marriage. We're gonna be one big happy family.

Posted By: robin
Date Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:16am

He already has!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net