URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17183
Printed Date: 16 April 2024 at 3:04pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: missing a brother
Posted By: Full of Hopes
Subject: missing a brother
Date Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:48am

Asslamu Alaikym Wa rahmtu Allah

May Allah bless you all dear brothers and sisters of Islam. I miss brother Akhe Abdullah. He has not show up for so long time. He is one of the great Muslims brothers here, who did a lot for this forum. May Allah accept.

Does anyone of you know anything about him? Is he fine? I pray that Allah protects us all.

Please reply if you know..

Thanks for everything..

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Replies:
Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 29 July 2010 at 12:32am
Salaam
I think he was frustrated with nastiness of Boomer a troll, and he quit posting... even though I did handle boomer and he disappeared but Akhe didn't come back... that is the way it has been on IC forum, lot of good people have come and gone... hope he is well... when I think about them then I say it is cyberworld and really it is nameless...I became friends with one on real name basis (Whisper= Sasha Khanzadah) who was in Spain and he passed away after heart attack...it was so  disconcerting!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:23pm

Jajaka Allah Kahirn for the reply dear brother.. may Allah bless you and reward you,, I pray he is fine..

-------------
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)

Posted By: Akhe Abdullah
Date Posted: 01 August 2010 at 10:00am
As Salamu Alaikum, Sister F.O.H and Brother Sign*Reader. .JazakAllah Kheiran for both of your kind words.Alhamduillah!F.O.H.thru Allah you spoke me up, i have been away from the cyberworld lol(I could never forget you brother Sign*Reader you go hard at the non-believers).(cyberworld) or as i call it our virtual Ummah.Its very heart warming to know that the love is real May Allah Bless you both Ameen.Theres lots of work for us to do also in the non-cyberworld that consumes our time,and im sorry for being gone for so long,I feel like I have alot of explaining to do but im not one for many words unless they are about Allah (swt) and His Messenger(saw).Ill try to return soon and be more active Inshall.

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 01 August 2010 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

As Salamu Alaikum, Sister F.O.H and Brother Sign*Reader. .JazakAllah Kheiran for both of your kind words.Alhamduillah!F.O.H.thru Allah you spoke me up, i have been away from the cyberworld lol(I could never forget you brother Sign*Reader you go hard at the non-believers).(cyberworld) or as i call it our virtual Ummah.Its very heart warming to know that the love is real May Allah Bless you both Ameen.Theres lots of work for us to do also in the non-cyberworld that consumes our time,and im sorry for being gone for so long,I feel like I have alot of explaining to do but im not one for many words unless they are about Allah (swt) and His Messenger(saw).Ill try to return soon and be more active Inshall.

Ahlan Akhe !!!

Nice to see you back. JazakAllah to Sis Hopes' thread, which made you drop by Smile.

Hope everything is going well for you inshA in the non-cyber world. Keeping busy is good ! Don't let us distract you, but do drop by once in a while.

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Date Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:42am

Allah Akbar.. May Allah bless you all. Alahmdulilah, the dear brother is fine. And yes the muslim do what he thinks Allah loves more. The people in your city might need you more dear brother.. but I really miss the good people who first greeted me on this forum and were so kind to me., We also had nice memories here and real brotherhood and sisterhood in Islam. 

Even bro Sign Reader is one of those I have so much love and respect for..
   and sister Chrysalis is a friend and a close sister,may Allah bless her, but she runs from classes sometimes.. lol sorry.LOL

-------------

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Even bro Sign Reader is one of those I have so much love and respect for..
   and sister Chrysalis is a friend and a close sister,may Allah bless her, but she runs from classes sometimes.. lol sorry.LOL

It is always nice to hear from the older members that we are fond of. Gives a family-like feel to forum. Btw Sis, ever since your Nikah we don't get to see that much of you! Miss you on IC! Give us some time too Wink. Same with Seeks! I miss these 2 sisters of mine.

Lol! I am missing classes? which one! I haven't recieved any notifications from our Qur'an thread recently.. which secret class are you having without me? Tongue

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:12pm
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I was terribly missing IC very much. I pray Allah swt that we all get under the shade of Throne of Allah swt since we love each other forthe sake of Allah.

I was at my home and was checking different sections at IC.

Hope you all are doing well. {Brothers, Sign reader, Abu Ayisha, Akhe, Semar, Peacemaker -- and sisters -- Full of Hopes, Gynks, Angel ---am dropping the list, as it may go long.

Sis Chrysallis, even i were missing you alot ! I appreciate your wonderful discussion at one of the threads, perhaps at non-muslims section / Interfaith --. It was long time i read that. So don't remember.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:42am
As salamu alaikum wa RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatu sisters and brothersJazakAllah kheiran for all your replies i love u all for Allah sake.Speaking of missing members,wheres sister Shasta' sAunt.Anyone heard from her?Shes been away for almost 4months she another one of my favorites and she needs to know that is also being missed.May Allah Protect her and keep her safe.Ameen       

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:24pm
Yeah, I thought about her when the Lakers beat Boston this year.  She's a Celtics fan.Smile

Date Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:35pm
As salamu alaikum wa RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatu JazakAllah kheiran for all your reply. Have you heard from her lately? May Allah make our fast easy on us.Ameen

Date Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:09pm

Asslamu alaikum
Sis shasta's aunt is fine and in stronger Imaan, in sha' Allah. I sent her a pm a month after her disappearance
Asking about her, and she replyed she is fine and explained some personal issues to be away from the forum for sometime.
But it is nothinh wrong with the forum. I am sure we will see her soon in sha Allah.

-------------

Posted By: Zaharah
Date Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:38pm
Assalimu Alaikum and Ramadan Muburak to all in this threadBig%20smile
WOW Sister Full of Hope's may Allah be pleased.  Sister you bring a lot of us here that have been away for so so long, alhamdulillah.ClapClapClap

Nice to see you all here... Full of Hopes, Bro. Akhe Abdullah, Sign*Reader, chrysalis, Seekshidayath, abuayisha.. May Allah continue to raise ALL of your ranks and have a Blessed Ramadan, Insha Allah
Together we can make a difference in our deenSmile

-------------
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...

Posted By: honeto
Date Posted: 14 August 2010 at 7:03pm
Assalam Alykum brothers and sisters, sorry for being late: Ramadan Mubarik to all and may Allah give us ability and strength to fast this blessed month. And May Allah accept our fast and our efforts to be good, Ameen.
Hasan

-------------
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Date Posted: 15 August 2010 at 1:34pm
Wa Alaikum As Salam.wa ramatullah wa barakatu.Ramadan Kareem all.JazakAllah Kheiran for the reply. F.O.H. My sister Zahara nice to hear from u again.May Allah strengthen our iman.

Posted By: Zaharah
Date Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:45pm
Assalimu Alaikum Bro. Honeto, Insha Allah my brother i Pray Allah accept all that we do for this blessed month.  Glad to see you in this thread, Sister Full Of Hopes knows how to get it started......
Bro Akhe Abdulllah Ramadan Muburak, Bro i was about to send out an APB on youLOL, you were missing in action but im sure 100% it was for the deen and the spread of Islam, Mashallah.  How is the life upstate?  Down in the Dirty, Brother it's still Dirty......
Peace 

-------------
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net