Forum Description: Comments & Complaints
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16897
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 2:50pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Male Forum
Posted By: Gibbs
Subject: Male Forum
Date Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:53am
I noticed as I'm scrolling down there is a "sisters only" section under the women's section. I know I'm not considered a "brother" but in the interest of fairness shouldn't there be a men's only section too? I mean what if a male has an embarrassing thing he wants to discuss in a more private forum?

Replies:
Posted By: martha
Date Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:27am
Yep Gibbs, I agree with you and for the same reasons you mentioned.

-------------
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I noticed as I'm scrolling down there is a "sisters only" section under the women's section. I know I'm not considered a "brother" but in the interest of fairness shouldn't there be a men's only section too? I mean what if a male has an embarrassing thing he wants to discuss in a more private forum?

Ofcourse you are considered a Brother Gibbs. . . cz we had the same gr gr gr gr great forefathers - leading back to Adam & Eve. Also - even if we don't share the bond of Muslimhood, we still do share the bond of humanity. Smile

Btw, there is a Men's section . . . but its dead . . . so nobody really visits it, so its kinda a "secret" thread anyway, cz nobody will read ur private issues. Big%20smile

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Posted By: semar
Date Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

[QUOTE=Gibbs]

Btw, there is a Men's section . . . but its dead . . . so nobody really visits it, so its kinda a "secret" thread anyway, cz nobody will read ur private issues. Big%20smile

Thanks God!! That's mean men have no problem, not like women -:)LOL
Gibs, don't wory, ladies need private section because you know the nature of ladies, like backbiting and they don't want we-men read it specially about us - men LOL
Proud and hapyy to be a man, don't want change!! LOL

-------------
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:15am

Thanks God!! That's mean men have no problem, not like women -:)LOL

Lol ! Ok, good one - I'll give you that. Big%20smile

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:37am
@semar....Cheeky!Big%20smile

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:12pm
Well seriously. I mean let's say I have a "sexual problem" that I'd like to discuss and for the sake of argument assume that I'm Muslim and want to discuss this with other Muslims. There is only the men's section that is publicly accessed to both men and women. Men may not have that many sensitive subjects as discussed by women but I'm sure Muslim men go through those embarrassing issues just like anyone else. Its just a suggestion that's all.

Date Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:28am
I hope a moderator can discuss my inquiry

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:00am
you're spot on Gibbs. Thumbs%20Up

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:18am
I guess the moderators couldn't answer my inquiry. I mean its either yes or no. I'm really curious

Posted By: icforumadmin
Date Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:56pm
Dear Gibbs,

There is not enough support fom mebers to create this forum. So, sorry this time we don't fulfill your request.

We apologize for that.

Thanks,

Admin

Date Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:50am
I figured. I understand its a democracy and not enough men share the same ideals as I do. Thank you for the response

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net