Print Page | Close Window

Arabic language study fee sabeel Allah

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Culture & Community
Forum Name: Arabic Language
Forum Description: This forum is dedicated for Arabic language learner. Member who master in Arabic can help others who want to learn Arabic.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16141
Printed Date: 19 March 2024 at 5:54am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Arabic language study fee sabeel Allah
Posted By: JihadX
Subject: Arabic language study fee sabeel Allah
Date Posted: 02 January 2010 at 3:10pm
I want to ask if there are any other believers here who are extremely serious about the arabic language. I am just learning by myself with some help from a brother. Anyways, I have a deep deep passion for it and I want to know if anyone else feels the same way. Maybe we can give advice to each other and help each other.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

-------------
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi

Replies:
Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:48am
Originally posted by JihadX JihadX wrote:

I want to ask if there are any other believers here who are extremely serious about the arabic language. I am just learning by myself with some help from a brother. Anyways, I have a deep deep passion for it and I want to know if anyone else feels the same way. Maybe we can give advice to each other and help each other.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

Salaam Akhe,

SubhanAllah, it is awesome that you are learning arabic and have a passion for it.

I myself love arabic and being fluent in it is a dream of mine - though my problem is, I keep procrastinating Ouch and lack in the implementation part. Confused. Made a few efforts to try and learn, but this project of mine keeps flunking.

How far along are you Akhe ? and how are you studying ?
I have an Arab friend, with whom I try to converse in very broken & embarrassing Arabic, and he tells me that Qur'an Arabic and colloquial Arabic is different. That true?

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Posted By: JihadX
Date Posted: 04 January 2010 at 5:15pm
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Yes dear it is so difficult to explain my love for the Arabic language. Thank you for thinking it is awesome.

Inshallah you will start and finish it. Not many things are more important than it. By the way it is similar to urdu which you already know. I'm learning it as well. Wink
I am not so far along but you'd be surprised at what I know. Everyone usually are surprised. I have some brothers online who I practice with in both of the languages and im trying my best. As far as arabic is concerned, I know all of the basics in vocabulary, conversation, and reading. I consider myself intermediate.
So i study using arabic ebooks. i have a few of them and love them very dearly.

Keep talking to your friend and using the arabic. It will get better. Quranic arabic is different from colloquial. However, the arabic that i am learning is the elegant formal version. Many people prefer to speak in slang which is weird but they do. I know some slang in a few dialects but it isn't important. I focus on sounding elegant. The formal is closer to quranic arabic. inshallah I will learn it.

I just have to keep going and during my 3 years i have in the west, i may be able to accomplish something before migration. I really hope so.
Tell me more of your studying and please try hard. I think of it as the base for me as an aspiring scholar. The two languages are what i am focusing on now. bye for now. phir melengay
fe aman Allah..Allah Hafiz
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

-------------
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net