Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Sheikh Osama Bin Laden
Posted By: mujaahid
Subject: Sheikh Osama Bin Laden
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 1:29am

Osama Bin Laden's Statement to the Saudi Rulers

By Sheikh Osama bin Laden | Translated by Jihad Unspun
December 16, 2004

raise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds, and prayer and peace be upon our prophet, Muhammad, his household and his companions.

This is a message to the Muslims in the land of the two holy Mosques, in particular, and to all Muslims everywhere else, in general.

This message is meant to address the causes and the way to resolve the conflict between the rulers of Riyadh and the people of that land.

Much has been said about the need for security and safety and the need to spare Muslim blood in the land of the two holy Mosques. Much has also been said about the importance of togetherness and unity and the danger of polarization and internal fighting. The ruling body (the rulers of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) claimed that the Mujahideen are the ones responsible for the deteriorated state of affairs in that country. But the plain truth is, the responsibility falls on the shoulder of the rulers. The rulers have abandoned the conditions of attaining security, promoting unity, and sparing bloodshed. The rulers have disobeyed Allah and committed the kind of major sin that has subjected the country to the wrath of Allah, and Allah has told us (in The Holy Qura�an) stories of the wrong doers and their punishment so that we may take notice.

It must also be said that those who support and legalize the system (the government system of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), obey the rulers, apply and implement their man-made laws, and those who refrain from forbidding what is wrong, are also responsible (for what has happened to the land and what is to come by a way of punishment from Allah).

Our prophet (PBUH), in a Hadith, cited by Al-Hakim, has said: �Whenever their (any nation) Imams (rulers) refuse to govern by and seek guidance from what Allah has revealed, Allah will make them use their power and force against each other (instead of using their resources to fend off their enemies).�

The prophet has also said according to a Hadith cited by Abu Dawood: �If people do not rise up against the transgressor to stop him, Allah might send a punishment across the board (to inflict everyone, the good and the bad).�

Among what were said in a way of wisdom:

�If you are blessed with good things, let it be known: sins wipe out all the blessings�

The violations (of Islamic Laws as mandated by Allah) that were committed by the ruling body have gone beyond the most serious sins (Sheikh Bin Laden is referring to the seven most serious sins here); those violations are clearly in the categories that knock the offender completely out of the fold of Islam. They (the rulers) have oppressed and humiliate people, have made a mockery of their intellect, and have mismanaged the state�s wealth. Nowadays, millions are suffering from poverty in order for millions of SR�s (Saudi Riyal, the currency used in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) to go into the bank accounts of members of the ruling family. In addition, public services have become poor, land and other properties have been taken away from rightful owners by force, members of the ruling family have appointed themselves, by force, as business partners with business owners without their consent, and many other violations have been the trademark of this ruling family. The rulers have gone beyond that when they committed the kind of violation that puts them out of the fold of Islam; allying themselves with the Kufr system of America and siding with, providing aid and supporting the infidel Americans against the Muslims were the acts which sealed the fate of this ruling body. They have become apostates. The ruling body has made itself a partner with Allah by making up laws and Fatwa�s (legal rulings) to legitimize whatever they want to make legal and to forbid whatever they want to forbid, irrespective of Allah�s commands.

This one violation (alliance with the infidels), is one of the ten violations that knock the offender out of the fold of Islam.

For more on the vast array of violations committed by the ruling family, please refer to our communiqu� # 17. Correcting the mistakes is not hard at all if the ruler is willing and capable of doing what it takes to bring about the needed change. Furthermore, to make corrections, the ruler need not invent any solutions, but all he needs is going back to Allah�s religion; Islam that is. As to us, Allah knows that we want nothing but changing course so that internal and external policies are crafted according to what Allah and his messenger mandated.

-------------
Oh ALLAH BLESS ME WITH THE SHAHADAH

Replies:
Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 2:42am
Sheikh Osama Bin Laden?....all wahhabiis are the same..they start with the good intentions;but by the cause of having no wisdom on the issues,they botch all their good intentions with the serious! acts opposes to islam...they should trim their minds before attempting to the acts with the name of islam...

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 4:42am

Excuse Me Mr.Suleymaaaaan!

We are no Wahhabiis...

Our goal is to purify the muslims countries of all disbelievers

And there is no such thing as Wahabiis, Allah didnt send a prophet called Wahaab

We follow Islam and our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Next time revise what you say MR!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 4:49am

Das ist eine muchen sie die ausen wahhabuche?...meinzere gewecht die danchen thurden klasse du Dare Osama......

I didn't call to you as an wahhabi,did i?...i was talking about Dear! Osama and his third class dancing group.......

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 4:54am
I wish there is no one knows about German in the board who can translate them...i all piffled with my no german knowledge...

Posted By: Yusuf.
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 9:31am

Assalamu alaikum,

Leaving out the question of Salafi/Wahhabi, bin Laden is merely the heir to a rich businessman and has no formal religious training. He cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered a sheikh. If you agree with his tactics you might consider him a fine military commander, but his religious opinions have no more weight than the next believer.

-------------
Yusuf

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 10:31am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh...

From my opinion, he can neither be an sheikh nor an military commander...only one profile fits to him is an mosque's toilet keeper who collects the coins before the entrance and sleeps all day only wakes up at the time of the adhans......

Posted By: Mujahida
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 11:01am

Assalamu Alaikum

Who told you that Sheikh Usama bin Laden (May Allah protect him) has no Islamic knowledge? 

He supports everything he says with proof from the Quran and Sunnah.

Remember, don't believe everything the Masonic controlled media tells you.

Wassalam

Your sister in Islam

Umm Usama 

-------------
Oh Allah help the mujahideen against the disbelievers. Oh Allah make their feet firm on the ground. They are fighting for your sake only. Have mercy on them for You are All-Merciful. Ameen!

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Mujahida Mujahida wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum

Who told you that Sheikh Usama bin Laden (May Allah protect him) has no Islamic knowledge? 

Wassalam

Your sister in Islam

Umm Usama 

Your sister in Islam?...i am falling down...

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 11:04am

Ooopps..i should imagine..Mujahida;not Mujahid...

Posted By: Yusuf.
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 11:25am

Assalamu Alaikum

Wassalam

Your sister in Islam

Umm Usama 

Walaikum assalam,

ukhti, I did not say he had no Islamic knowledge. My point was that to be referred to as sheikh, he would need formal education in Islamic scholarship. The fact that he supports his opinions with Qur'an and Sunnah simply means that he is a Muslim, since that is what we are all supposed to do.

As for western media, ukhti, I shunned it quite some time ago, you need not worry on that account.

Your brother,

-------------
Yusuf

Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 11:28am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum...

Sister Mujahida,i have respected ur braveness with ur iman,i believe u can find more serious instruments to walk in the name of Allah...i believe you can...wa salaam...

Posted By: -ArabianKnight-
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 11:52am

Sure Usama may support what ever he SAYS from the Qur'an and Sunnah and such... but his actions are contrary to Islam...

He does not wage war in a fashion that is humane... To his own admission he has harmed women and children.. and those not bearing arms... Collateral Dammage...

Yes the western armies do this too... They have also killed Women, Children and the Un-armed.. truly Dispicable and Dishonorable.. Whether Usama does this intentionally - unintentionally or is just careless.. is debatable... same goes for the Western Militaries... but in the end Usama bin Laden and the West are 2 sides of the same coin.

Both are Brutal, but we are Muslim.. we are suppoused to be humane - we are better than that... We have the moral high ground and need not harm the innocent... much like the ways of the Prophet.... even if they[the west] shoot any thing that moves... 

Vengence is Mine says the Lord...  

Usama clearly does not Understand this... He should not be followed...

-------------
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 29 May 2005 at 8:16pm

Sheikh ??

Since when is Osama a Sheikh ??

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: Mujahida
Date Posted: 30 May 2005 at 1:11am

Originally posted by -ArabianKnight- -ArabianKnight- wrote:

He does not wage war in a fashion that is humane... To his own admission he has harmed women and children.. and those not bearing arms... Collateral Dammage...

Yes the western armies do this too... They have also killed Women, Children and the Un-armed.. truly Dispicable and Dishonorable.. Whether Usama does this intentionally - unintentionally or is just careless.. is debatable... same goes for the Western Militaries... but in the end Usama bin Laden and the West are 2 sides of the same coin.

Both are Brutal, but we are Muslim.. we are suppoused to be humane - we are better than that... We have the moral high ground and need not harm the innocent... much like the ways of the Prophet.... even if they[the west] shoot any thing that moves... 

Vengence is Mine says the Lord...  

Usama clearly does not Understand this... He should not be followed...

Assalamu Alaikum

How can one wage a war nowdays in a fashion that is humane when everything is under the control of the Free Masons and the Zionists (media, technology etc..)? Also when all the leaders of the Muslim countries are puppets to their lords in America?

Sheikh Usama bin Laden didn't just attack the World Trade Center like that. He had been warning the Americans since the Gulf War. But of course they didn't pay attention. He told them to get their troops out of the Arabian Peninsula and all the muslim lands. But no they wouldn't listen. What is one supposed to do when his muslim brothers and sisters are being murdered and tortured day and night all over the world.

Is one supposed to just sit down and watch? No! One must act. So Sheikh Usama took the war to their own doorstep. He couldn't attack the military (they have high security you saw that there was little damage done to the Pentagon) so he attacked the weekest and most dangerous point, their economy (all citizens of America pay tax to their government which is used to hit our brothers and sisters all over the world). However, the Masons knew all along that there was going to be an attack and they allowed it as it would give them an excuse to attack Afghanistan and later, Iraq. They had it all planned out, but in the end they can plan all they want and Allah also plans however he is the best of all planners!

Look at the trouble they are in now in Iraq. Everyday they are being attacked (though they don't always mention the figures). They are stuck because they can't possibly movbe forward and they can't move backwards because they don't want to be seen as chickens (anyway, their greed for power will not let them backdown).

Oh Allah help the Mujahideen who fight for your sake! Oh Allah give the enemies a humiliating defeat! Ameen!

Your sister in Islam

Umm Usama

P.S: To brother Yusuf: I use the name sheikh as a sign of respect and anyway Sheikh Usama has enough knowledge of Islam to be entitled to the name sheikh.

-------------
Oh Allah help the mujahideen against the disbelievers. Oh Allah make their feet firm on the ground. They are fighting for your sake only. Have mercy on them for You are All-Merciful. Ameen!

Date Posted: 30 May 2005 at 1:25am

This is the talk of a pure Mujahida

Unlike you chicken men

Wassalamu Alaikum

Your brother,

Mujaahid (not Mujaahida), Just to get it in your thick sculls

-------------

Posted By: -ArabianKnight-
Date Posted: 30 May 2005 at 6:50am

So basically what you're saying.. is that its too hard to attack the military.. so in that case civilians are an acceptable target.. ?

THere is a reason why things are hard... Taking the easy way out is the sign of a coward... Thought you would know that Mr. "Pure Mujaahid.."

Usama is a Coward and a Fool.. but whos the more foolish... the fool or the fools who follow him?

-------------
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:49am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Mujahid and Mujahidah are the same person along with 1 or 2 other id's, it he she has bow been banned.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net