Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 1:44pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Dua for Ramadan
Posted By: Alwardah
Subject: Dua for Ramadan
Date Posted: 13 September 2007 at 7:55am
<>

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Insha Allah I will share with you daily a Dua which I am receiving from another group.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala bless us during this Month of Mercy. Ameen!

O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Replies:
Date Posted: 14 September 2007 at 4:00am

2nd Ramadan

O Allah! strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your Graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.

O Allah! take me closer towards Your pleasure, keep me away from Your anger and punishment, grant me the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your Mercy, O the most Merciful who show Mercy.

Prepared by AL-Islaah Publications( http://www.naeem.co.za/mailer/link.php?URL=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ldmVyeW11c2xpbS5uZXQpLw%3D%3D&Name=&EncryptedMemberID=MjY2MDI%3D&CampaignID=724&CampaignStatisticsID=348&Demo=0&[email protected] - www.everymuslim.net)

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)

Date Posted: 15 September 2007 at 3:55am

3rd Ramadan

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Mawla (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.'' Ameen!

(Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 286)

-------------

Date Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:35am

4th  Ramadan

O Allah! Take us closer towards Your pleasure, keep us away from Your anger and punishment, grant us the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your Mercy, O the most Merciful who show Mercy. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 September 2007 at 3:10am

5th  Ramadan

O Allah! Strengthen us in carrying out Your commands, let us taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant us, through Your Graciousness, that we give thanks to You. Protect us, with Your protection and cover, You are the Only Protector and Guide Ameen!

-------------

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 17 September 2007 at 7:40pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Sis Alwardah, u miss no chance to earn rewards from Allah swt. Esp this holy month i see u very active. May Allah swt accpet your efforts and reward your deeds.

I missed to check up this section since few days.  I wish our moderators make this thread a sticky topic under this section, so that every reader esp, reverts shall be benefited. Sis, Alwardah , why don't you also add the arabic version of the dua so that it shall be more rewardable and effective while making dua.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 18 September 2007 at 3:27am

As Salamu Alaikum

Only a fool will miss the opportunities presented to us during this month.

However you are more active than I am during this month, as I am only posting in this thread and �Let�s Try� and one or two of the others.

Regarding the Arabic text except for a few Duas which I will be quoting from the Glorious Qur'an or from other emails, the rest are my own Duas. I need to know Arabic very well to be able to translate them from English to Arabic.  Insha Allah lets leave them in English.

Wa Alaikum Salam

-------------

Date Posted: 18 September 2007 at 3:28am

6th  Ramadan

O Allah, grant us good in the world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the torment of Fire. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 September 2007 at 2:34am

7th Ramadan

"There is no god but Allah, the One, having no partner with Him. Allah is the Greatest of the great and all praise is due to Him. Exalted be Allah, the Lord of the worlds, there is no Might and Power but that of Allah, the All-Powerful and the Wise. O Allah, grant us pardon, have mercy upon us, direct us to righteousness and provide us with Halal sustenance. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:58am

8th Ramadan

O Allah let us establish the Salah and pay the Zakat and don�t let our hearts deviate after you have guided us. O Allah, include us among those who seek forgiveness; include us among Your righteous and obedient servants, and include us among those who purify themselves and seek Your Pleasures. O the most Merciful. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 21 September 2007 at 3:57am

9th Ramadan

�O Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers. O Allah keep us steadfast in our Siyam and Qiyam and protect us from our whims and desires. Ameen!�

-------------

Date Posted: 22 September 2007 at 1:47am

10th Ramadan

O Allah, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer we ask you to grant us Jannatul-Firdaus and seek refuge with you from the Hell-fire Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 September 2007 at 3:59am

11th Ramadan

O Allah! The Lord of the Heavens and Earth and all that is between them, bestow upon us Mercy from Yourself and facilitate for us our affairs in the right way. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 24 September 2007 at 2:35am

Today I included the Arabic text of this Dua as it is from the Qur'an. This is a very important Dua to learn and recite as often as possible, as many of us suffer from whisperings of the Shaitan.

12th Ramadan

������ ������� ���� ���� ��������� ������������ - ��������� ���� ����� ��� �����������

"My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of the Shayatin.''

"And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they should come near me.

(Surah Al-Mu�minun 23: 97-98)

-------------

Date Posted: 25 September 2007 at 3:09am

13th Ramadan

O Allah on this day, awaken us with the blessings of its early mornings, Illuminate our hearts with the brightness of its rays, let every part of our bodies follow its effects, by Your light, O the illuminator of the hearts. O Allah The Lord of Majesty and Bounty forgive us our shortcomings Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2007 at 2:19am

14th Ramadan

O Allah! The Protector of the Believers, the Provider of Sustenance accept our Siyam and reward us with Jannatul-Firdaus Ameen!

-------------

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 26 September 2007 at 3:51am

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sister Alwardah, Jazak Allah Khair for starting such a nice thread. May Allah help us remember these duas and recite them as often as possible.

Peace

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:21am

15th Ramadan

O Allah! The Most Powerful and The One Who has the Ability to do all things, save us from the misguidance of temptation and the causes of destruction. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 September 2007 at 4:03am

16th Ramadan

O Allah, wash away our sins, purify us from all flaws, increase piety in our hearts, O All-Knowing, All Seeing, the One who overlooks the shortcomings of the sinners, overlook our shortcomings Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 29 September 2007 at 3:39am

17th Ramadan

O Allah, The One Whose love for His creatures is All-Embracing! Grant us a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide us towards Your shining proofs, lead us to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love. Ameen!

-------------

Date Posted: 01 October 2007 at 8:54pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Earlier, when this thread was started , i told her that i won't spoil her beautifully maintained thread by my postings. But today Sis Alwardah, wishes  me to continue this thread. A difficult task!

But would not like to hurt her. So, posting a dua as planning to take a break till EID.

Sis Alwardah this dua is a copy paste work of your own blog.

����� �� ����� ��� �� ��������� ������ ����� ������� ������� ���� ����� ������

O Allah! There is no ease other than what you make easy. If you please you ease sorrow.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Posted By: lovesakeenah
Date Posted: 02 October 2007 at 3:32am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

it's no longer news that a devoted&committed sister,who's immense contribution to this forum has left people like me with inspiration,challenges & motivation to learn more about our 'Deen',is no longer with us in this Forum.However,she singlehandedly gave me&bro.seekshidayath to the privilege of keping this thread active throughout Ramadan.This is a task & I pray we'd both live up to her expectaions.She handled it well&masha Allahu,she's be rewarded for it immensely by Allah.She's already being missed greatly.I wish she'd return by some miracle!

"Oh Allah!Purify our hearts,remove our mistakes.Take away our sorrows,present us with good things and gather for us the best of this world and the Hereafter".

-------------
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Date Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:39pm
Anas bin Malik and Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Messenger of Allah would say:

Anas bin Malik and Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Messenger of Allah would say:

����� ��� ���� �� �� ��� �� ���� ��� ��� �� ���� ��� ���� �� ���� ��� ��� �� ����

�Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min 'ilmin la yanfa' wa min qalbin ya yakhsha' wa min du'a'in la yusma' wa min nafsin la tashba'

"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from knowledge that does not benefit, and from a heart that is not subdued and humble, and from a supplication that is not heard, and from a self that is not satisfied."

And he would then say: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from these four things."

�Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min 'ilmin la yanfa' wa min qalbin ya yakhsha' wa min du'a'in la yusma' wa min nafsin la tashba'

"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from knowledge that does not benefit, and from a heart that is not subdued and humble, and from a supplication that is not heard, and from a self that is not satisfied."

And he would then say: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from these four things."

-------------

Posted By: lovesakeenah
Date Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:32am

Allahumma inni a'uudu bika minal'ajzi wal kasali wal-jubni wal bukhl wal harami wal qaswati wal ghaflati wal'aylat wadh-dhillat wal maskanati wa a'uudhu bikaminal faqri wal kufri wal fusuuqi wash-shiqaaqi wan nifaaqi was-sum'ati war-riyaai wa a'uudhu bika minas-samani wal bakami wal junuuni wal judhaami wal barasi wasay-yyiil-asqaami.

Meaning:

O Allah!I beseech You from regret,hardship,fear,stinginess,evil of the old age,harshness,laziness,poverty,lowliness and begging,I seek your refuge from poverty,unbelieving,going astray,ill-luck,hypocrisy,back bitting,show off,I seek refuge with You from deafness,dumbness and madness,leprosy and being a leper.

(Al-Haakim,Baihaqi)

-------------
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Date Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:58pm

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

-------------

Date Posted: 26 September 2008 at 11:45pm

"O Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive so long as You know such  life to be good for me anf take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and i ask You to make me true in speech, in times of pleasure and anger. I ask You  to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty, And i ask You for everlasting bliss and joy which will never cease. I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for an easy life after death.. I ask You for the sweetness of looking upon Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail  a calamity which will bring about harm nor a trial which will cause deviation. O Allah, beautify us with the adorment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided.

An-Nasaa'ee 3/54, 55 and Ahmad 4/364 with a good chain

-------------

Posted By: allybally
Date Posted: 10 February 2009 at 9:42am
Hi Smile

have just joined the forum and your kind words really touched my heart i am at present studying the history of Islam so that i maybe able to understand the Quran, I have already learnt to so much that i was not aware of and have been amazed more and more everyday ............i hope that i will be able to learn so much more and enjoy it as much as i have so far

Date Posted: 10 February 2009 at 6:36pm

Hello Allybally Smile,

Welcome to discussions as islamicity. I wish that you enjoy your stay. May Allah swt help us to gain lots and lots of  knowledge, and implement it in our lives. Stay around and be active. You can share the knowledge you possess. Feel free to ask any of the questions, from your studies {History of Islam, Quran or any}

Why don't you introduce yourselves at a section at the top. Insha Allah, our other members shall join, to welcome you. This is the link

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=80 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=80

-------------

Posted By: Muna1975
Date Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:02am
Jazak Allah Khair for sharing!

Posted By: Nazleen
Date Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:21pm
Thank for sharing.. Clap

Posted By: mahjabin
Date Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:24am
For the first 10 days the dua is
La ilaha illallahu muhammadurrasulullah(SW)

for the 2nd 10 days the dua is
astaghfirullah rabbi minkulle jambeo oya atubu ilaihi lahaola oyala kuyata illa billa hil aliullul azim.

for the 3rd 10 days the dua is
Allahumma ajirna oya khallisna minannar.

Posted By: francesco
Date Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:40pm
O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Posted By: awaiskhan
Date Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:01pm
Dua for Holding the Immobile at Suhoor (Thing: Abu Dawud)

I aim maintain fast today for the period of ramadan

Dura for breaking the fast

o God i fasted for you and i anticipate in you and i breaking my accelerating with your sustenanace

Posted By: ammadpk200
Date Posted: 18 December 2014 at 4:08pm

Allahuma Ajarni Minanar .... O Allah save me form fire of Jahanumah

Posted By: pbuhmedicine
Date Posted: 06 April 2015 at 5:02am
Wa alikum as Saalam,

Thank you for describing the dua in Ramadan.

-------------
Anjum Shahzad

Posted By: hijabsforher
Date Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:58pm
Ramadan is the holy month for the Muslims and during the month of Ramadan Muslims fast from sun rise to sunset. During this time interval they don’t eat or drink anything.In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness.

Posted By: ahmedfarhan
Date Posted: 25 June 2015 at 10:28pm
ALLAH, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins, O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Posted By: Aman Shaikh
Date Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:00am
Salam Walikum

Dua for Breaking Fast:

I intent to keep fast today for the month of ramadan

Dua-1

O Allah. I fasted for you and i believe in you and i break my fast with your sustenance

Dua-2

The thirst has gone and the venis are quenched, and reward is confirmed, if allah wills.

Dua-3

O Allah, i ask you by your mercy which envelops all things, that you forgive me.

Khuda Hafiz.

Posted By: Zarinekhan646
Date Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Aman Shaikh Aman Shaikh wrote:

Salam Walikum

Dua for Breaking Fast:

I intent to keep fast today for the month of ramadan

Dua-1

O Allah. I fasted for you and i believe in you and i break my fast with your sustenance

Dua-2

The thirst has gone and the venis are quenched, and reward is confirmed, if allah wills.

Dua-3

O Allah, i ask you by your mercy which envelops all things, that you forgive me.

Khuda Hafiz.

Salamwalikum

Islamic Dua Useful infrormation sharing for this post.

Thanks.

Khudahafiz.

Posted By: Aman Shaikh
Date Posted: 22 July 2016 at 2:37am
Salam Walikum

Ramadan Dua:

Dua 1:

O Allah! Elevate in respect the religion of islam and the muslims!

Dua 2:

O Allah! Accept from us our good deeds!

Dua 3:

O Allah! Heal and cure our sick and the sick from the muslim believers!

Dua 4:

O Allah! i ask you doing of good deeds, and leaving out the bad deeds, and love of the poor and the needy!

Posted By: purwacar
Date Posted: 23 June 2017 at 11:06pm
thank you

Posted By: adozan
Date Posted: 20 September 2017 at 4:54am
O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners

Posted By: MAli001
Date Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:50pm
MA SHA ALLAH

Posted By: sitarragul
Date Posted: 19 April 2022 at 3:13am
Jazak Allah Khair, I love Holy Ramdan month because everywhere you can see humility and polite especially dua like above refresh imaan. 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net