IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Public Dhikr (Hadra)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Public Dhikr (Hadra)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:23am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

With my all full respects to both of u...i prefer to think on the priorities of islam...Tawhid...in the conditions of my country coming from the secular biases,acting the hadra is so wrong for the person's embraces who are so far away from Islam by the cause of the secular system made biases on their minds,long story,dirty game!...i prefer to talk and live the priorities of islam,i have no time to making hadra while my people is falling to the river going to hell by the cause of not seeing any kind of high issues(Tawhid) passing in the daily life...my country's problems are different...Allah knows the best...best regards to both of u...wa salaam....

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:45am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assaslamu alaikum

Quote With my all full respects to both of u...i prefer to think on the priorities of islam...Tawhid...in the conditions of my country coming from the secular biases,acting the hadra is so wrong for the person's embraces who are so far away from Islam by the cause of the secular system made biases on their minds,long story,dirty game!...i prefer to talk and live the priorities of islam,i have no time to making hadra while my people is falling to the river going to hell by the cause of not seeing any kind of high issues(Tawhid) passing in the daily life...my country's problems are different...Allah knows the best...best regards to both of u...wa salaam....

To me brother it seems that the issue for you is a matter of personel dislike rather than basing your idea that it is wrong on any evidence.

Many people pray who are far away from Islam does that make prayer wrong...no. what the people are like who do the hadra in you area is not the issue.

Unless you are implying that every person who has performned this dhikr is wrong which is wrong in itself to think that.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:50am

Aleyku Selam Brother Rami,

Your statements are right from the scene can be seen...but what about the things we don't see behind the scenes...as i said it is an long issue that i have taken decisions for only reading inside the topics for the long topics...i feel tired,i am not old suleyman...i wish u will understand me...wa salaam...

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 6:44am

"Firstly Dhikr is not Salat, what is said above in relation to bidah is only aplicable to salat since the actions of salat have been specificaly described and changing them or ading to them is certainly a reprihensable Bidah.

A basic rule of Usul al Fiqh is that "Everything is permisable unless sharia evidence exists otherwise", for Ibadah (salat) it is oposite."

Brother Rami, is it your belief that dhikr is not ibadah?

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 7:01am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Br i have no right to change the words of scholars, the word Ibadah was used and restricted to the salat aspect of ibadah, exactly the same way i did above with the paragraph. This is the context of the word and how scholars used it in this Usul.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic