IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - vasectomy Haram?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedvasectomy Haram?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:36pm

israfil.

u really are quick to judge without reading..where do u get it that i have a rich husband. u really do have an over active imagination

im paying for my MBA myself.....i have a student loan

and Rook means "smoke" and not dirt in afrikaans. i told u to look it up, becos u pride yourself as MR know it all...so it wouldnt be that hard for u..to look up the word...or could it be that u have no idea where to start looking./.....ok, ill give u a clue. afrikaans has alot of dutch words it in..so look it up under dutch..u may stumble across it

and one more thing israfil..if u gonna apologise to me...keep it sincere or dont bother..i dont need a conditional apology.

and i dont need to show u my credentials either..im a lawyer...and now im doing my second year MBA. im a single mom of 4 kids.......thats the fact. deal with it

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 11:54pm

Assalaamualaikum,

Rookaiya,  I think you have defended yourself enough. Doesn't matter if some one does not believe you.

I do not think anyone else is interested in answering the question posted by Trajik, so I close this thread.

Wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic