IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Something From The Miracles Of The Holy Qur'an.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Something From The Miracles Of The Holy Qur'an.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something From The Miracles Of The Holy Qur'an.
    Posted: 11 June 2023 at 4:07am
 As-Salaam alaikum,
  Part of the miracles of Allah's Holy Book, the Qur'an, is that everything in it is in balance. There are verses or ayats of 'adhaab and ayats of Rahmah, ayaat of al-fasaad and ayaat of al-nafa, verses of corruption and verses of benefit and so on.
For example, verses of Jazaa, about Allah's punishment, occur 117 times in the Holy Qur'an, and verses of al-Maghfirah, for Allah's forgiveness, are mentioned 117 times. Allahu Akbar! Allah is telling us, 'I am punishing you, beware!.' I send verses of the Holy Qur'an to make you aware and afraid and balanced, while on the other side are verses of Forgiveness... Punishment is mentioned 117 times and Maggirah, forgiveness is mentioned 117 times. If you find a way to balance, Allah gave you an opportunity, balance the verses of Jazaa and Maggirah, then you go to Paradise... Make ISTIGHFAR daily, then, you can overcome the verses of punishment.
  And ayaat al-ma seer, verses of destiny, where you are going to go if you follow that line or this line, occur 28 times in the Qur'an and verses of Abad, living forever, are mentioned 28 times. Verses about dunya are mentioned 115 times and the verses of Akhirah, are mentioned 115 times.
Ayaat al-hayaat, verses of living or life, are mentioned 71 times and ayaat al-mawt, verses about death are mentioned 71 times, balancing! It is as if Allah Ta'ala is saying, 'I am balancing them for you, I am not punishing. I could punish, but you have a chance for maghfirah. I mentioned Dunya 115 times and mentioned Akhirah 115 times, indicating a balance between both of them... Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fi' l-akhirati hasanatan....
 When you recite the Holy Qur'an, it means you are a pious person, saalih, or a woman, saaliha. Tilaawat (recitation) of Holy Qur'an is mentioned 62 times. 'Saaliha' is mentioned 62 times. So if you read the Holy Qur'an you become saalih, pure. How many times is Salaat mentioned in the Qur'an? It is mentioned 67 times, and najaat, safety, is mentioned 67 times - - meaning when you pray, you achieve safety. 

For more on this, find/see Sheikh
Hisham Kabbani's Lecture transcript at
Fenton Zawiya, Michigan, delivered on
24th March, 2013. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic