IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sister not including wife?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sister not including wife?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mac2cd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sister not including wife?
    Posted: 18 March 2022 at 6:54am
hi my sister is getting married and she lives in my home with my wife and dad. she has not been involving my wife or introducing her to the guy side yet she had introduced everyone else like my sisters. She is inviting the guy side over and she has asked my sister who lives in other home to coordinate the details like date and time. my wife tells me she is pissed off that she has not let her talk to guy side for cooridnating these details. she said she wont cook anything for them because she feels like she is a servant. when i ask my sisters to please involve her. they get upset at me saying that sister in law dont get involved in these things. are they right or is my wife right? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic