IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just A Minute....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just A Minute....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just A Minute....
    Posted: 30 January 2018 at 8:45am
As-Salaam alaikum,
  Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, it is my pleasure to ask you to kindly spare a minute and see/consider/digest my 2 fold piece of advise to you.. to all of us, as follows:--

(1) Be always scrupulous in our affairs. Righteousness in the religion of Islam depends on being scrupulous, as Sayyadi al-Hasan Basri, Rahimahullah, said:

"Ascend to Allah by means of you himma (effort)
   since what was going to happen has happened
   and what is decreed will certainly come about.
  By Allah, turning to creation is hidden shirk. The
  Prophet, alaihi-s-Salaat Was-Salaam, said: 'If
  someone devotes himself to Allah, Allah will spare
  him every burden and provide for him from where
  he does not reckon.' Prefer Allah to all things
  since things are by their nature transitory and
  vanishing. 'All things are passing except His
  Face."(27:88)

(2) We should try to keep our tongues still except
   in Zikrullah. The disasters of the tongue are
   many. A man may speak one word which he finds
  inconsequential, but because of it falls into
  Jahannam for 70 years, as is related. All words
  which are not Zikr are a distraction and there is
  no hour in which a person does not remember
  Allah, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala, which will not be a
  regret for him on the Day of Rising, as is related.

So, beware of sitting with the people of this world
 and socializing with except out of legal necessity.
 The Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasalla, said: "Do not
 sit with the dead or your hearts will die." He was
asked: 'who are the dead, O Messenger of Allah"?
He answered: "Those who love this world and desire it." And the Holy Qur'an declares: "So turn away from him who turns away from Our Remembrance and desires nothing but the
life of this world." (53:29)

Do accept my best wishes.
 asked:
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2018 at 6:00pm

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ  Abu Fauzi,

Thank you for reminding us.

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَلَمِيْنَ I personally always remember what you say, because we know that we are commanded to always remember Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala either standing, sitting, or lying down as in Allah's Word.

Hopefully what you remind to us, also will be followed by all Muslims in this world.

How busy we are with the life of the world, but do not forget to zikr to Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala.

I personally participated in this forum is the purpose of Da'wah only, because it is the commandment of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam.

However, in every da'wah I convey is not according to the will of my heart, but it is also incorporated with the propositions of the Qur'an and even followed with the Sahih Hadiths as commanded by Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala. And إن شاء الله, Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala will always protect those who truly believe in Him.

Oh ... maybe there's a little correction that you wrote 'All things are passing except His Face. "(27:88). That verse contains about mountains.

Once again, thank you for reminding us especially for me personally.

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2018 at 10:24pm
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ,

Jazakallahu khairan brother Abu Fauzi for the great reminder. We need it so much.

And Jazakallahu khairan brother Asep for the correction, always 'alert' as usual.

I think the verse that brother Abu Fauzi meant is this one:

[28:88]

وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.

والله أعلم

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

MIAW

Edited by MIAW - 04 February 2018 at 10:26pm
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2018 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ,

Jazakallahu khairan brother Abu Fauzi for the great reminder. We need it so much.

And Jazakallahu khairan brother Asep for the correction, always 'alert' as usual.

I think the verse that brother Abu Fauzi meant is this one:

[28:88]

وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face. To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.

والله أعلم

وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

MIAW

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Thank you for both of you brothers.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will always guide us to the straight path. Amiin Yaa Rabbal 'Aalamiin.
وَالسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic