IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let us integrate first..rather than picking others  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let us integrate first..rather than picking others

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let us integrate first..rather than picking others
    Posted: 06 December 2017 at 2:43am
We muslims are very good in picking on other muslims about what they do how they do etc. we think we are the only correct practising sect of muslims and other muslims are doing it all wrong. Why do we have this obsession?? Is it because of the'preachers' who instigate wrong preaching or are we just hypocrites and we like to correct the world order???
asep garut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 6:44pm

Muzafer,

Your statement reminds me of the word of Allah in surah Al An'am (6): 116

�And if you obey most of those on the earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah�s Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie.�

Islam has been perfect and is a clear way of life, but not all Muslims are able to istiqamah on the way of life that has been taken by their Prophet.

Many of the Muslims were dissatisfied, so they searched for their respective paths that eventually many of them deviated from Allah's guidance and the guidance of His Prophet. They are confused and finally apart from the Qur'an and Sunnah saheeh, and as a result they are divided into several groups and each group claims that their group is the most correct.

Attitudes and behaviors like that will cultivate the seeds of hatred between one another that is not a bit of frequent disputes and even kill each other. They have ignored the words of Allah as follows:

�And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e.this Qur�an),� (Ali �Imran 3:103)

In other verse:

�And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him.� (An Nisa 4:93)

The Prophet Muhammad said:

"I have left two heirlooms, and you shall not be lost forever, as long as you hold fast to both, the Qur'an and the Sunnah of Apostle."

However, please don't let our hearts become annoyed with what you see in the ummah today, because it is the sunnatullah that will always happen to every people and all human beings, we are only ruled by Allah to convey the truth in a good and wise way, and the final decision belongs to Allah who will give hidayah.

Allah says:

�And if your Lord had so willed, He could surely have made mankind one ummah, but they will not cease to disagree. Except him on whom your Lord has bestowed His Mercy and for that did He create them. And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled: �Surely, I shall fill Hell with jinn and men all together�� (Hud 11:118-119)

Thus, it is very fortunate a Muslim who always follow the path of Allah (Qur'an) and the Messenger of Allah (Sunnah shahih).

Asep Garut

Muzafer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2018 at 3:32am
But majority do not follow the teachings in quran or hadeeth. muslims want to claim that their sect if Islam is the correct one which will take them to heaven. most muslims are hypocrites. they dont understand that the right Islamic method is the one which was practiced during prophet Mohammed's pbuh time. during that time there was no shia or sunni or anything else. they were all muslims. no muslims have become arrogant self centered and follow *****ic practices. this is why i hate majority of the muslims who are divided and given lot of scope to our enemies to destroy us.

i have no sympathy for such muslims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 6:19am

Muzafer,

I agree with you, but we must also remember that we are only commanded to convey the truth from Allah, and who can give Hidayah (guidance) only Allah.

An ikhtilaf or khilafiyah (difference of opinion) in religion is an undeniable thing about its existence, because it is one of Sunnatullah (the will of Allah).

�And if your Lord had so willed, He could surely have made mankind one Ummah (one religion i.e. Islam), but they will not cease to disagree.� Qur�an (11):118

The phenomenon that is now being developed in the Muslim community is the presence of ikhtilaf / hilafiyah, thus making some people blame each other, some of them become apathetic, some are quarreling and divisive. Unfortunately, some Muslims don't care about the word of Allah in the Qur'an 3: 103

The emergence of Ikhtilaf (dissent), not necessarily always end with Iftiraq (split of ummah), but the emergence of Iftiraq, certainly begins with the Ikhtilaf.

As for the opinion that the difference of opinion in the ummah is a mercy, it is true if it ends with a goodness, not end with divisive, let alone until a dispute occurs. Allah Almighty ordered to unite and forbade divisive, so that this ummah is not weak in strength. Qur'an (8):46

At the time of Prophet Muhammad, the Muslims are still united, one aqidah, one  fiqrah and one in the shade of the flag dienul Islam. So at that time called the golden age of unity of Muslims. At the time of Sahabah, although there were already ikhtilaf (difference of opinion), but they were not divisive, they always hold to the Qur'an and As-Sunnah in every settle a difference of opinion.

Also at the time of the Imam Mujtahidin, they differed but were not divisive, even they had agreed if there was a fatwa of them that was incompatible with the Qur'an and As-Sunnah, then their fatwa should be aborted or abandoned. Ibnu Abbas states that the weakness of the unity of the ummah because they are always at loggerheads in religion.

�And be not as those who devided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs (Al Qur�an) had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.� Qur�an (3):105.

�But they have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in what is with it (as its beliefs). So leave them in their error for a time.� Qur�an (23):53-54.

Muzafer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muzafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 7:03am
We are picking on others and claiming that we are right and the other muslims are wrong.

I simply ignore everything and take any muslim who claims to be muslim believing in the five pillars of islam as my muslim brother and a part of ummah.

I dont care whether they tie their hands on the chest or on the abdomen or they wriggle their finger while praying ot not

Those things they will answer to the Allah.

Also i dont believe in Mullahs who fire muslims with emotions about how islam should be and not to be.

Islam is better understood without any intermediaries. Just read quran and hadees in which ever language you can, but preferably learn arabic and read and understand in arabic.

I hate muslims who set their own agendas and not that of prophet muhammad pbuh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Muzafer Muzafer wrote:

We are picking on others and claiming that we are right and the other muslims are wrong.

I simply ignore everything and take any muslim who claims to be muslim believing in the five pillars of islam as my muslim brother and a part of ummah.

I dont care whether they tie their hands on the chest or on the abdomen or they wriggle their finger while praying ot not

Those things they will answer to the Allah.

Also i dont believe in Mullahs who fire muslims with emotions about how islam should be and not to be.

Islam is better understood without any intermediaries. Just read quran and hadees in which ever language you can, but preferably learn arabic and read and understand in arabic.

I hate muslims who set their own agendas and not that of prophet muhammad pbuh

Muzafer,

You are right, let them divide their religion into several groups, which we must hold fast is only Allah's command in the Qur'an and saheeh hadith. Allah is All-Knowing who really does His commands.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic