IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I doubt the teachings of the new testiment!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I doubt the teachings of the new testiment!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmujaahida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I doubt the teachings of the new testiment!
    Posted: 02 November 2014 at 6:11am
ASA Brothers and Sisters in faith, May Allah bless you and always be oft forgiving and merciful to you.

My path to the realization that I am created to be simply a slave of Islam, took a very long time. I was born the last child of 15, my parents were from the working class and unlike most Muslims my Mother( may Allah Bless her) did her duties as a women and in addition worked full time.
I was like many American children was treated well and given more than my share. As I grew I became much more aware of the inequalities of life and eventually decided to live with less and take the path least travelled in my culture. That is to attempt to give of myself and my blessing before tax's Or better said to learn to give to others not based on waiting until I made it financially etc, but during my journey to success. Little did I realize the joy to be achieved upon my decision to accept Allah. I enjoy the fellowship of the Ummah (community and the test to my faith that Allah presents to me.

So my early religious training was as a Lutheran as a young soldier of Christ, my Saviour. I did my best to fit in and to learn and accept my parents and churches teaching that Christ was the only way to salvation. The problem is that I read things in the bible that made no sense. For example in the old testament it states very clearly that God is a jealous God and you are to place non above him... hence you see the seed of corruption that lead to my freedom from a faith that associated others with the creator Allah.

I reverted in 2003 in Malaysia and accepted our creators will for his creations. It has not been easy path. My choices have come with the lost of family and friends because of my choice to submit to Allah as his slave. Of course happily Allah provided many other friends and people close enough in love for me to be called parents.

That is a little of my path to accepting my place as a creation of Allah. Thank you for the opportunity to share.

May Allah bless you with reward in this life and the next for your decision to embrace or accept Islam.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 9:40pm
Congratulations!! May Allah bless you.
bassjunaid View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassjunaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2015 at 1:12am
all praise are due to Allah, who have given you faith.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic