IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The SUN switches it self ON/OFF like a Lamp  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The SUN switches it self ON/OFF like a Lamp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 3:25am
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

And that says it all. No evidence required. If you don't need evidence, what stops you from believing in magic, Santa Claus, and trolls under the bridge?

Indeed you are right as millions of people DO believe in magic, sanata claus and trolls under the bridge. However, the difference in believing in Goa Almighty is that it is a test and if you pass then you will have uninterrupted reward and if you fail you will have uninterrupted fire.

For the believers there are evidences everywhere, the most important of which is the communication from God Almighty.
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 7:15am
I heard that if you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster you will get a free automobile as well as a visit from Benjamin Franklin from the grave. What's the difference?
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 7:34am
Schmikbob:
Quote I heard that if you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster you will get a free automobile as well as a visit from Benjamin Franklin from the grave. What's the difference?
The difference ? Very simple, these things can't be, because they are not mentioned in the Quran !

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 10 July 2014 at 8:03am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by schmikbob schmikbob wrote:

I heard that if you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster you will get a free automobile as well as a visit from Benjamin Franklin from the grave. What's the difference?

The difference is that one is mockery and the other fact.

Just because a Science teacher told you what you know about the Sun you believe it. I on the other hand do not. I believe in what The Messenger of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala says.

How do you know what happens when the Sun sets? It might well be that the Sun sun is shining on the other side of the world but when it sets, for me anyway, it is prostrating under the Throne of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Just because your Science cannot explain it does not mean that it isn't so. The spiritual world is completely different to own and it is very scary.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 12:41pm
Abu Loren
Quote Just because a Science teacher told you what you know about the Sun you believe it. I on the other hand do not. I believe in what The Messenger of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala says.
No, Mohamed is dead for almost 1400 years now. Not he told you, but other humans (which were taught by other humans which were taught by other humans and so on).
Quote How do you know what happens when the Sun sets?
Did you ever take a plane flying from east to west ?
Quote The spiritual world is completely different to own and it is very scary.
Indeed!

Airmano   

Edited by airmano - 10 July 2014 at 2:11pm
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2014 at 7:13am
Only one is testable by experiment which means only one is good theory. Wrong maybe but real nonetheless.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic