IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Allah give signs when asked?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Allah give signs when asked?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4hin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Allah give signs when asked?
    Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:33pm
Assalamualiekum....

I have been loving a guy since past 6-7 years. 4 years back we had several major issues. It was then that I did visited to a dargah a friday afternoon and prayed to Allah that if he is destined to me as in my partner, then only would I struggle and hope that things would get better. I asked Allah to give me any kind of indication or a sign, which we usually consider as an ishaara. While I was just above to leave from the premises, I saw the guy entering the dargah, knowing the fact that he did not know I was visiting the place neither did I that he had any such plans. I started wondering whether that was an indication from Allah. I asked various people about it, everybody's answers greatly differed. Not satisfied, I prayed to Allah one night that if he is destined to me Allah, then only would I like to keep up the hope, if not I would try my best, by your Grace to kill those feelings. If he is the one please wake me up at sharp three, if not, anytime before or after. To an amazement, I was woken up, not by any person or alarm at sharp 3.I also performed isthikaara later, it was positive.
I would like to know what could all this be?

Jazakallah

Edited by 4hin - 11 May 2014 at 10:35pm
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 11:19am
Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala do not send any signs to people who live in sin. This is all in your head.

People in the Indian Sub-Continent mix their culture and superstition with Islam.

Best thing you can do is repent and ask forgiveness from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then implement the Five Pillars of Islam in your life and be a good Muslim seeking Jannah In Shaa Allah.

Salaam

Edited by Abu Loren - 12 May 2014 at 11:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic