IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When ALLAH shown me the path  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When ALLAH shown me the path

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAM_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When ALLAH shown me the path
    Posted: 03 April 2007 at 11:51pm

It may be odd but as a born Muslim I never knew the right path until Allah forced me to quest; Alhumdulilah ala zalik.

KAM_ View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAM_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 12:26am

I was just another Muslim living by wasting my life as now I think, few years ago before 911 took place, I was sitting before television watching BBC�s program �hard talks�; who had hosted some scholar named abu hamza from England asking him question such has who told you to hijack or kidnap foreigners and take ransom against them and he answered Quran tell us to do so� I was shocked, I may not be a good Muslim but the values taught me that Islam is religion of peace and it does not force its self upon disbelievers or teaches act of violence.

I called up a friend who referred me to one of the fine sheikh (may ALLAH protect him); the Sheikh asked me to come over to one of their gatherings in which Quran is explained. I went and met him and was answered in a very explanatory way. As I went thinking some other questions raised which forced me to think seriously of not referring back for the guidance to Quran and Sunnah and listening and accepting to the namely scholars who may have not interoperated or even sometimes may cause havoc unintentionally.

So, I reached to a conclusion to study Quran and its explanation with the authentic sayings of the noble Prophet (sallahu wa alihi wasalaam) to learn and to implement, may ALLAH force me in doing so till the end... Ameen.

qurthobi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qurthobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 3:18am
Hidayah can come from any place my brother.. But I confuse about the person who appear in that program.. Is he a good Muslim or only trick to destroying our faith?
KAM_ View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAM_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 10:57pm

Subhan'ALLAH .. Hidayah is only and only from ALLAH; and brother about that person our sheikh stated that the host and the guest were both like two chefs cooking up story to derail people�s mind and to keep them away from returning back home (i.e. ISLAM).

Undermining Islam is not a possibility, as they try and ALLAH has His ways to prevail it.

May ALLAH bring that day soon to make disbelievers sort their misunderstandings and accept the truth� Ameen.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic