IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Dear Hadi
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Am I Married? (87)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Am I Married? (87)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I Married? (87)
    Posted: 05 March 2024 at 9:29pm

?????????? ????????? ?????????? ?????? ????????????? I�m in a relationship with a non-Muslim woman. We live together, and everyone knows we are in a relationship. We are not formally married ...
Mughees View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mughees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2024 at 6:23am
According to Islamic teachings, a valid marriage Nikkah, must meet specific requirements. Both parties must consent to the marriage freely and willingly. The marriage contract must be witnessed by at least two trustworthy witnesses, or one male and two female witnesses. The marriage contract must be formalized with an imam and the marriage must follow the prescribed rituals. Given that you mentioned your partner is not officially divorced from her previous marriage, she would not be eligible to remarry until she is legally and formally divorced according to Islamic and civil law. If you and your partner wish to pursue a formal marriage, you should seek guidance from an Islamic scholar and your partner may need to complete the process of legal and formal divorce from her previous marriage before proceeding with a new marriage contract. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic