IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - An open letter to ’the world"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAn open letter to �the world"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:55pm

Somebody who asserts the error of another's commentary should really be more specific. You are talking about "tit for tat drivel," but how can anybody reply adequetly with sources and address what your are saying when all of your statements are based on prejudicial perspectives, generalizations, propoganda and paranoya, and have no sources whatsoever to support them directly or indirectly? No self-respecting scholar, Jewish or non, would ever support the type of paranoya and insanity you propose, and the hypocrisy that you so fervently enunciate. You called one of the matriarchs of Judaism a "bitch," and you think that I should analyze and address your statements? You are an idiot and if you were in close proximity, you wouldn't say these things.My advice, for you, is to stop running your filthy-camel lips.

Look at your last lines, what was the rationale for that? Clear evidence of what I have been saying all along; your hypocrisy and prejudice is an abomination. What planet are you from? I counter "cursory" reasoning and generalizations infused with paranoya, with indifferent responses of a general nature that are meant to "break the ice," and to soften up your thick skull because you clearly cannot establish any proper argument. How is it that you live in the USA and you have no access to libraries of any sort? You are deriding my sources, or "lack thereof"? At least I have sources and reason supported by objective literature, you've presented nothing to counter anything, your indifference towards the sources I had, in regards to the atrocities Muslim's commited, is based on the fact that some authors are Jewish (without actually knowing anything about them), and essentially everything you have to say is of a propogandistic nature, conditioned by your little Muslim microcosm. All of your statements are based on paranoya, "quibling" about imaginary "Zionist conspiracies." No other scholarly source that I present to you would really matter anyway because you are a person that lives in a cold, dark, and deep closet. You are like a Palestinian "juvenile" who throws some stones, and claims to win a battle, when in realty he losses the war, and will never have any sort of realistic dominance; your comment about the font I used is a testament to that fact. You claim that I am mistaken, and yet you are not specific, you have no sources to support your words directly or indirectly, you have nothing but your fowl tongue. You clearly are a hypocrtite and a delusional anti-semite and before you take it upon yourself to utter any word, maybe you should do some serious reading, and cut the mokey stuff out. You are not in the right country to have such a mentality.

"Are you that arrogant and ignorant that you really believe that this is a real historical piece worthy of any scholarly trust? Are you that out of your mind? Seriously. Pathetic."

You are making Judgements based on the names, you arrogant monkey! LOL!

And the fact that you worship the moon was not made up by me. That was a reference to the alleged pagan roots of your religion, ironically you are the one who started this topic of the moon. I guess this "sacrilage" is still in the back of your minds, you ignorant ape! Do some reading! Google it! I merely found it comical that you would use such an example when the worship of the moon was a major part of pagan history of Arabia, and/or the reference the "majesty" of the moon. It is clear that now you are a victim of a similar sort of blindness, as far as fervency is concerned, of a political and philosophical nature in regards to the State of Israel and the west; I am not speaking of your contemporary theological perspective, I don't really care much about it, I am talking about your flawed and abberant politics, and logic.

Edited by Israeli_Avatar
Israeli_Avatar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:46pm

"Irrelevant. (talk about a cowardly dance, you really danced around my example of your juvenile nature!)"

I point out the contradictory nature of your argument, and you  sideswipe that fact by speaking of a refrence to an insulting epithet , or "juvenile." Why would I adress your morbidly opinionated statements when I can address more important things like your contradictory comments, and your mendacity? You are a lazy and cowardly degenerate, and you have to stop dancing around the facts. You cannot make such moronic statements while knowing that your argument is a paradox. You say that I do not address your argument but, how can you say such a thing when you can't even admit that you are a walking oxymoron? You are the one that cannot admit that he is wrong and is commiting the same vain travesty, continuously; you are the juvenile.

Your problem is that you make very extreme, and outrageous statements, and you do nothing to support them via delineation of any rational reasoning, or any allusions to any scholarly sources that would counter my historical interpretation. And then you assume that I have to analyze your ranting. You must be joking, you make yourself look even more frivolous by alluding to your anti-Semetic mentality. You circumvent important issues that establish the fact that criminality pervades every single political entity to a degree that is even higher than Israel's, look at Russia for example, where 1500 Chechnyans go missing every week; yet, you do not complain about that because Russia is completely ignorant of criticism, and it supplies Muslim countries with weapons. Why the obsession with the Jews and Israel when so many more horrendous crimes are being commited against Muslims by your own countries, and by other western nations? Are you going to say that the latter is also irrelevent? So anything that doesn't fit your agenda or defame the state of Israel is of no consequence to a "genius" of your caliber? Are things only relevent for discussion if they do not pose a threat to your feeble arguments? How can anybody that has a brain allude to the idea that Israel has the highest degree of corruption and criminality and is the only country that was predominantly built upon lies, when most countries in the world were built upon mendacity, treachery, and plundering? You live in the USA for God sakes! You need to take some history courses before you make such slow-minded deductions. You assume that Israel has the highest degree of criminality without supporting such an unfounded idea. At the same time, you do not speak of the sinister nature of your own people's reflection, and you claim that our side has the most culpability, a moronic and ignorant idea. You say that Israel should have the moral high ground here, while everybody else deviates so viciously, you have a ridiculous, one-sided and even inhuman perspective on what Israel should be and how it should act.

You ignore the violent history of your ridiculous civilization, and the corruption of the Ottomons. You claim that when Palestinians lived under the Ottomons, they lived in prosperity, while ignoring the fact that the idea of the prosperity of the west is seriously different from the Islamic prosperity of retrospection, and even the modern day. How can anybody address any of these things? How can people speak to you when you assume that I, because I am a Jew, drain this society of something that you do not require or extract, and that I, after executing such actions or extractions, do not allocate differential resources into that very same economy? How exactly do people live without reciprocity, and how is that you manage to avoid conspiratorial agendas (unlike the Jews), while at the same time being exempt from the economic perturbations and situations that commit all of humanity? I am asking these questions because you imply some sort of philosophical and ideological innocence and political superiority from your reasoning, where you do not abide by the same rules as any other human being living in this world, and you have no need for the same things that Jews apparently require, as if we are all a single mentality, and you are some sort of a supernal manifestation. Are you funded by terrorist organizations? Do you live in some sort of a Muslim bubble? How do you contend that the Jews cause more harm, in American society, and essentially drain the resources, while you do no such things? Is your ignorance towards Islamic extermism and it's  support via your moral and idealogical stagnation and your direct approbation of deviant entities that target civilians not tantamount to the ignorance of Israeli "transgressions" and indescretions commited by Jews? Are you not just a hypocrite that has flown to one side and that refuses to gander at both the yin and yang? Your contentions are pure paranoya and insanity, there is no way to speak to you normally. Though, I will tell you that if you were in my neighborhood, you would never speak like that; you would have a smile on your face everyday, and I am sure that you hold your tongue in your own outside world.

Speak to me when you have the ability to present some sort of a logical, consistent, and accurate argument. Once again, get an education.

Edited by Israeli_Avatar
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:22pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Although I have not read all of the posts in this thread, I have read enough to say that the back and forth biting remarks made here must stop.  I see parties on both sides belittling the other.  All this does it lead the discussion more and more down a negative spiral with nothing good coming from it.  This site is a means to educate those who are interested in learning about Islam and one of the rules is that those who come here...no matter their religion...are to do so in a manner which is kind even if the subject matter is one that is controversial.  Using words that are demeaning is not appropriate and will not be tolerated (INSHALLAH at least not on my watch ). 

If all that is left to say on this topic are remarks that are demeaning as a means to tear down the other person(s), then maybe it is simply time to terminate this topic.  I will leave that up to those who have been involved in the discussion thus far.  In other words, either clean-up your manners or I will stop the dialogue all together. 

As Muslims, we are told to use kind words and that if we get involved in a discussion that is at an impasse, it is better to simply say "You have your way and I have mine.  Salam" as we walk away than it is to resort to words and actions that would be displease to Allah.  Those who come here who are not Muslims are asked to follow the same guidelines...after all, this is a Muslim website and just as I would not go to your home and disrespect your way of living, we expect everyone to be respectful of the way he/she agreed to act when he/she joined IC forum.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Sister Khadija (moderator) 

Edited by Khadija1021
Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 11:10pm

Originally posted by Israeli_Avatar Israeli_Avatar wrote:

Somebody who asserts the error of another's commentary should really be more specific. You are talking about "tit for tat drivel," but how can anybody reply adequetly with sources and address what your are saying when all of your statements are based off prejudicial perspectives, generalizations, propoganda and paranoya, and have no sources whatsoever to support them directly or indirectly? No self-respecting scholar, Jewish or non, would ever support the type of paranoya and insanity you propose, and the hypocrisy that you so fervently enunciate. 

My criticisms were entirely on mark and specific enough that I even provided you with the "specific" fallacies. You simply replied with useless remarks that evaded and escaped what was given to you. Your dishonesty and ignorance is not my problem.

You are asserting that I have proposed "paranoya" (paronoia), which is utter nonsense, and that is simply a "usual" zionist "labeling" tactic to avoid any dissention or even disagreement with your bankrupt movement. 

Your first reaction to my reply to your bad form was to "lash out" by trying to paste links from faithfreedom. LOL. Your own actions reveal your weakness.

Look at your last lines, what was the rationale for that? Clear evidence of what I have been saying all along, and your hypocrisy is outrageous. What planet are you from? I counter "cursory" reasoning and generalizations infused with paranoya, with indiffrent responses of a general nature that are meant to "break the ice," and to soften up your thick skull because you clearly cannot establish any proper argument. How is it that you live in the USA and you have no access to libraries of any sort? You are deriding my sources, or "lack thereof"? At least I have sources and reason supported by objective literature, you've presented nothing to counter anything, your indifference towards the sources I had, in regards to the atrocities Muslim's commited, is based on the fact that some authors are Jewish (without actually knowing anything about them), and essentially everything you have to say is of a propogandistic nature, conditioned by your little Muslim microcosm. All of your statements are based on paranoya, "quibling" about imaginary "Zionist conspiracies." No other scholarly source that I present to you would really matter anyway because you are a person that lives in a cold, dark, and deep closet. You are like a Palestinian "juvenile" who throws some stones, and claims to win a battle, when in realty he losses the war, and will never have any sort of realistic dominance; your comment about the font I used is a testament to that fact. You claim that I am mistaken, and yet you are not specific, you have no sources to support your words directly or indirectly, you have nothing but your fowl tongue. You clearly are a hypocrtite and a delusional anti-semite and before you take it upon yourself to utter any word, maybe you should do some serious reading, and cut the mokey stuff out. You are not in the right country to have such a mentality.

tautological drivel, ad nauseum.

As usual, you load your responses with countless red herrings and childish assertions.

Keep in mind, I have you absolutely "specific" words that used, in complete terms, the fallacies that were thrown about in your reply. The problem is that the thread is so far obfuscated by your over editorializing and countless "red herrings" that the thread has been branded "useless". Thank you for that.

"Are you that arrogant and ignorant that you really believe that this is a real historical piece worthy of any scholarly trust? Are you that out of your mind? Seriously. Pathetic."

You are making Judgements based on the names, you arrogant monkey! LOL!

No, I am making judgements about the "sources". Your complete lack of "critical thinking" skills is creating great difficulties for you. Your juvenile attempt at a "scholarly" piece stinks of "appealing to authority". This means you found "Zionist" sources about a topic that is "controversial". So you will accept a sophmoric piece about how morally and intellectually and spirtually bankrupt Zionism is using "Muslim" Arab sources? You are unable to even recognize a serious piece to back your claims. How deficient is that? Really.

And the fact that you worship the moon was not made up by me.

First, this is yet another strawman: I never claimed that you did. (please not that there is no earthly, or any other means, to be any more specific about your constant "critical thinking" blunders.)

Second, this is not a fact, but a poor debunked, and unscholarly polemic that has been recyled countlessly by evangelicals and zioinsts, and normally from the more "unread" of these groups as the "theory" is not "widley accepted.

Third, this is one of your "red herrings", one of many that you dump in your rants.

Fourth, this is a violation of the forum rules (one of meany violations by you so far). This "assertion" is completely irrelevant to the thread, and goes off topic. I do understand your intention of playing these games, and as of now you have three choices:

1) try to continue throwing it out out of place in this thread, and you will have you first official warning on this forum, three leads to your account going under review.

2) let it go

3) open up a thread in the appropiate section: interfaith about the origins of Islam. 

The choice of yours.

That was a reference to the alleged pagan roots of your religion, ironically you are the one who started this topic of the moon. I guess this "sacrilage" is still in the back of your minds, you ignorant ape!

Wow....thats pretty "adult" of you. You sure sound intelligent and convincing.

Do some reading! Google it! 

Amazing. Google also says that Zionism is a racist, immoral movement. Do some reading! "Google" is not a proof. Keep in mind that this theory you are trying to assert as fact (again your lack of critical thinking skills is challenging you, a theory is not a fact)

I merely found it comical that you would use such an example when the worship of the moon was a major part of pagan history of Arabia, and/or the reference the "majesty" of the moon. It is clear that now you are a victim of a similar sort of blindness, as far as fervency is concerned, of a political and philosophical nature in regards to the west itself; I am not speaking of your contemporary theological perspective, I don't really care much about it, I am talking about your flawed and abberant politics.

You have befuddled this thread so much, there is little relevance between your "red herring" and anything I have spoken of. Trying to force this irrelevant "jab" into this thread further is strking of your character. You are too much of a coward to even put up a thread in the relevant forum and debate this cheap polemic.

Given your continued attempt to force such a blatant red herring into this thread which has not provided you with any real subject matter to call for this, conisder this your first "official" warning.

You have been warned. Abide by the guidlines or else.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Israeli_Avatar Israeli_Avatar wrote:

"Irrelevant. (talk about a cowardly dance, you really danced around my example of your juvenile nature!)"

I point out the contradictory nature of your argument, and you  sideswipe that fact by speaking of a refrence to an insulting epithet , or "juvenile." Why would I adress your morbidly opinionated statements when I can address more important things like your contradictory comments, and your mendacity? You are a lazy and cowardly degenerate, and you have to stop dancing around the facts. You cannot make such moronic statements while knowing that your argument is a paradox. You say that I do not address your argument but, how can you say such a thing when you can't even admit that you are a walking oxymoron? You are the one that cannot admit that he is wrong and is commiting the same vain travesty, continuously; you are the juvenile.

Your problem is that you make very extreme, and outrageous statements, and you do nothing to support them via delineation of any rational reasoning, or any allusions to any scholarly sources that would counter my historical interpretation. And then you assume that I have to analyze your ranting. You must be joking, you make yourself look even more frivolous by alluding to your anti-Semetic mentality. You circumvent important issues that establish the fact that criminality pervades every single political entity to a degree that is even higher than Israel's, look at Russia for example, where 1500 Chechnyans go missing every week; yet, you do not complain about that because Russia is completely ignorant of criticism, and it supplies Muslim countries with weapons. Why the obsession with the Jews and Israel when so many more horrendous crimes are being commited against Muslims by your own countries, and by other western nations? Are you going to say that the latter is also irrelevent? So anything that doesn't fit your agenda or defame the state of Israel is of no consequence to a "genius" of your caliber? Are things only relevent for discussion if they do not pose a threat to your feeble arguments? How can anybody that has a brain allude to the idea that Israel has the highest degree of corruption and criminality and is the only country that was predominantly built upon lies, when most countries in the world were built upon mendacity, treachery, and plundering? You live in the USA for God sakes! You need to take some history courses before you make such slow-minded deductions. You assume that Israel has the highest degree of criminality without supporting such an unfounded idea. At the same time, you do not speak of the sinister nature of your own people's reflection, and you claim that our side has the most culpability, a moronic and ignorant idea. You say that Israel should have the moral high ground here, while everybody else deviates so viciously, you have a ridiculous, one-sided and even inhuman perspective on what Israel should be and how it should act.

You ignore the violent history of your ridiculous civilization, and the corruption of the Ottomons. You claim that when Palestinians lived under the Ottomons, they lived in prosperity, while ignoring the fact that the idea of the prosperity of the west is seriously different from the Islamic prosperity of retrospection, and even the modern day. How can anybody address any of these things? How can people speak to you when you assume that I, because I am a Jew, drain this society of something that you do not require or extract, and that I, after executing such actions or extractions, do not allocate differential resources into that very same economy? How exactly do people live without reciprocity, and how is that you manage to avoid conspiratorial agendas (unlike the Jews), while at the same time being exempt from the economic perturbations and situations that commit all of humanity? I am asking these questions because you imply some sort of philosophical and ideological innocence and political superiority from your reasoning, where you do not abide by the same rules as any other human being living in this world, and you have no need for the same things that Jews apparently require, as if we are all a single mentality, and you are some sort of a supernal manifestation. Are you funded by terrorist organizations? Do you live in some sort of a Muslim bubble? How do you contend that the Jews cause more harm, in American society, and essentially drain the resources, while you do no such things? Is your ignorance towards Islamic extermism and it's  support via your moral and idealogical stagnation and your direct approbation of deviant entities that target civilians not tantamount to the ignorance of Israeli "transgressions" and indescretions commited by Jews? Are you not just a hypocrite that has flown to one side and that refuses to gander at both the yin and yang? Your contentions are pure paranoya and insanity, there is no way to speak to you normally. Though, I will tell you that if you were in my neighborhood, you would never speak like that; you would have a smile on your face everyday, and I am sure that you hold your tongue in your own outside world.

Speak to me when you have the ability to present some sort of a logical, consistent, and accurate argument. Once again, get an education.

More tautoligcal drivel. To mask your shortcomings, you have repeated your pattern of "dumping" which amounts to jumping from "assertion" to "assertion", taking swipes with unargued and unproven "claims" that are too numerous to even begin replying to, not to mention they are "irrelevant" to this thread. You hide behind these cheap rhetorical tricks, and then cry foul as is the usual chicanery of Jewish Zionists. I can debate you on any of the "countless" red herrings you have dishonestly dumped in this diatribe. Just place the topic in the appropriate section, and then try very hard to stay on topic. Keep in mind that you have been given your first official warning. 

By the way, if I lived in your neighborhood, and you tried to give me the usual Zionist "pitty party" followed up with "crying foul" at the world, I would speak what I think. It was not long ago that a Jewish Rabbi (Zioinst) at a religous interfaith discussion tried to railroad the forum and began doing pretty much what you have tried here (oddely similar). The panel I was speaking on was coming on next and so I was waiting in the aduience. He rudely forced his idiocy on the audience and the forum, made up of a Christian and a Muslim. After keeping the Muslim silent, I walked up to his chair and debated him, and shut him up, and the audience cheered very nicely. Keep in mind, I usually speak my mind and have no fear of public debate. My desire to make a verbal challenge does not extend only to crude, vulgar, and ignorant Zionist Rabbis, I will challenge anyone who is in the seat of "speaking authority" if they are being intellectually dishonest. I have debated a well known "wahabi" convert who's name and site have come up on this forum (his website and links), and I cringe when many converts study his lectures and use his work to present Islam to others. I caught him "lying" during a discussion. Lets just say that the Kuwatis are wasting their money on him.

If you want to debate specific topics, put up your ideas in the approriate forums. Abide by the rules. 

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

1. Vamberto Morais, A Short History of Anti-Semitism, (NY: W.W Norton and Co., 1976), p. 11; Bernard Lewis, Semites & Anti-Semites, (NY: WW Norton & Co., 1986), p. 81.

2. Bernard Lewis, "The Pro-Islamic Jews," Judaism, (Fall 1968), p. 401.

3. Bat Ye'or, The Dhimmi, (NJ: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 1985), pp. 43-44.

4. Bat Yeor, pp. 30, 56-57; Louis Gardet, La Cite Musulmane: Vie sociale et politique, (Paris: Etudes musulmanes, 1954), p. 348.

5. Bat Yeor, pp. 185-86, 191, 194.

6. Norman Stillman, The Jews of Arab Lands, (PA: The Jewish Publication Society of America, 1979), pp. 59, 284.

7. Maurice Roumani, The Case of the Jews from Arab Countries: A Neglected Issue, (Tel Aviv: World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries, 1977), pp. 26-27.

8. Bat Ye'or, p. 61

9. G.E. Von Grunebaum, "Eastern Jewry Under Islam," Viator, (1971), p. 369.

10. Bernard Lewis, The Jews of Islam, (NJ: Princeton University Press, 1984) p. 158.

11. Middle Eastern Studies, (1971), p. 232.

12. New York Times, (February 19, 1947).

13. Roumani, pp. 30-31.

This list looks like the whos-who at a Jewish wedding.

That was really funny.........

Assalam Aleikum....

yea I had to laugh when I saw his contribution and he was really proud of it. This is really the extent of his education regarding Islam and the world. He will never leave the safe boundaries of his Zionist thinkers. In his mind, they have the right to define the world, all faiths, and right and wrong.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 11:57pm

The Jews also use the lunar Calendar. So can we Muslims say that the Jews are pagans worshipping the moon?? If they have allergy to symbol of the moon on most of our flags, then we see they have some kind of star on their flags. So do they worship a star and the Jews are star worshippers, by their own logic.

An argument may be presented and a good strong relevant argument. There should be no derogatory remarks against each other.

Israeli_Avatar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 1:51am

"First, this is yet another strawman: I never claimed that you did. (please not that there is no earthly, or any other means, to be any more specific about your constant "critical thinking" blunders.)"

"Wow! Did you think of that all on your own? LOL....pathetic I guess this is more of your "facts"."

So if you knew that I did not make this up then why the aforesaid comment? Talk about critical thinking blunders.

"My criticisms were entirely on mark and specific enough that I even provided you with the "specific" fallacies. You simply replied with useless remarks that evaded and escaped what was given to you. Your dishonesty and ignorance is not my problem."

On whose mark exactly? You did not manage to provide anything except ignorance. I replied with remarks that you deserved completely, if you were not pejorative and blatant, there would not be a problem, I would address any reasonable issue. Everything you stated was either a generalization, contradiction, or just retardation.

"You are asserting that I have proposed "paranoya" (paronoia), which is utter nonsense, and that is simply a "usual" zionist "labeling" tactic to avoid any dissention or even disagreement with your bankrupt movement."

Thanks for the correction, but before you correct me, maybe you should edit your own post. The aforesaid is another example of paronoia. My movement is far from bankrupt, you should know that, you live in America.

"Your first reaction to my reply to your bad form was to "lash out" by trying to paste links from faithfreedom. LOL. Your own actions reveal your weakness."

Bad form? Are you speaking of writing styles now? I thought we were speaking of semantics. The website was provided for the sake of the pictures that were on it.

"tautological drivel, ad nauseum."

For inteligent camels like you.

"Keep in mind, I have you absolutely "specific" words that used, in complete terms, the fallacies that were thrown about in your reply. The problem is that the thread is so far obfuscated by your over editorializing and countless "red herrings" that the thread has been branded "useless". Thank you for that."

Please clear up this babble. LOL, why would you even speak of obfuscating when you can't even write properly, or put together any sort of cohesive argument? You need some editorializing, that's what your going to be doing in your response to clean up the babble you wrote. Your welcome!

"No, I am making judgements about the "sources". Your complete lack of "critical thinking" skills is creating great difficulties for you. Your juvenile attempt at a "scholarly" piece stinks of "appealing to authority". This means you found "Zionist" sources about a topic that is "controversial".

"So you will accept a sophmoric piece about how morally and intellectually and spirtually bankrupt Zionism is using "Muslim" Arab sources?"

What does that mean? Please edit your nonsense.

"You are unable to even recognize a serious piece to back your claims. How deficient is that? Really."

A serious piece would be a Muslim source?

I know that your making idiotic judgements about the sources, and basing your judgements on the idea that some of the writers are Jewish, that is how I know that you are a camel, and that is another fact that illuminates your idiocy. I never attempted at any scholarly piece, that would be a book or a research paper. This is a blog, genius, I base my ideas on scholarly and objective writings, unlike you, who bases his ideas on unfounded "ad nauseum". I cited certain sources, it wouldn't matter what I would cite anyway because you are a moronic, hypocritical and a myopic racist.

"Second, this is not a fact, but a poor debunked, and unscholarly polemic that has been recyled countlessly by evangelicals and zioinsts, and normally from the more "unread" of these groups as the "theory" is not "widley accepted."

I never said it was a fact, please read carefully.

"Third, this is one of your "red herrings", one of many that you dump in your rants."

Now, your just blabbing, your angry and you did not read properly.

"Fourth, this is a violation of the forum rules (one of meany violations by you so far). This "assertion" is completely irrelevant to the thread, and goes off topic. I do understand your intention of playing these games, and as of now you have three choices:"

And calling one of the matriarchs of Judaism a female dog is what? Proper Muslim conduct? And I commited no violation, if you read properly.

"The choice of yours."

You need classes in English. You seem to know how to use the spell checker really well, I guess that is a step up.

"Wow....thats pretty "adult" of you. You sure sound intelligent and convincing."

Yes, and saying that one of the Jewish matriarchs is a female dog is pretty adult of you as well. And then saying that Jews suck the economy dry is another sign of your adulthood.

"Amazing. Google also says that Zionism is a racist, immoral movement. Do some reading! "Google" is not a proof. Keep in mind that this theory you are trying to assert as fact (again your lack of critical thinking skills is challenging you, a theory is not a fact)"

What a hypocrite, why are you jumping topics? You castigate me for that, but I guess Muslims don't practice what they preach. And google is a search engine, you genius. I never asserted it as a fact, I said that it was alleged, read properly. You are the one that has absoulutely no critical thinking skills. Google is a search engine, it does not have to be proof, it leads you to websites where you can read. "Google it" is just an expression, telling you to do some research.

"Given your continued attempt to force such a blatant red herring into this thread which has not provided you with any real subject matter to call for this, conisder this your first "official" warning."

You are the one that started talking about the moon, your warnings mean nothing to me.

"More tautoligcal drivel. To mask your shortcomings, you have repeated your pattern of "dumping" which amounts to jumping from "assertion" to "assertion", taking swipes with unargued and unproven "claims" that are too numerous to even begin replying to, not to mention they are "irrelevant" to this thread. You hide behind these cheap rhetorical tricks, and then cry foul as is the usual chicanery of Jewish Zionists. I can debate you on any of the "countless" red herrings you have dishonestly dumped in this diatribe. Just place the topic in the appropriate section, and then try very hard to stay on topic. Keep in mind that you have been given your first official warning."

Since when are you an official? The aforesaid just sounds like another cheap and cowardly cop-out because of your indolence and laziness, a gaggle of rabble-babble. You have not been able to debate me, or disprove anything. You have just contradicted yourself, and managed to let your "cursory" education shine very well. You have also managed to show how historically unaware and ignorant you really are; your lack of critical thinking skills consumes you.

You wouldn't survive in my neighborhood for a day. And I really don't care about your dealings with this Rabbi. I am sure that when he realized that he was dealing with a monkey and when he ran out of bananas, he stopped interacting with you.  Hitler also received much applause, so what? People will believe any drivel, people don't read, and they are conformists; so if a mongrel like you comes a long, and talks over a Rabbi, some morons may clap. Though, I bet that a Zionists Rabbi for you is just any religious Jew. You didn't even know anything about him, you just figured that he was a religious Jew and a possible Rabbi, so he must be wrong. Your statements are not compelling, you disregarded sources because they were Jewish without knowing anything about them, so how inteligent and analytic can you really be? These arguments that you make are just moronic. You are a walking paradox, you've managed to contradict yourself over the course of our conversation more than anything.

Your such a clown!

Edited by Israeli_Avatar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic