IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lal Masjid Massacre  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLal Masjid Massacre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lal Masjid Massacre
    Posted: 15 August 2007 at 3:46am

Farwa_Syeda
Have you ever heard an Urdu saying: bhense ke agay been bajana?

Please, forgive some of my friends here, they aren't where you are right at this moment or where I was for a whole 16 weeks, from Jan till April 2007.

They haven't a clue about the common man's anger at the London and Washington pimp or our Readymade Duty-Free Imported Prime Minister.

And, if anyone says a word about their ideal Diktatore, they hold ready made labels like you being an avid supporter for Alqida speaks for itself.

Please, be kind just to your ownself. Bhense ka agay been bajanay ka koi faida nahin hota. I am a zamindaar, I have got quite a few of those, I know.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 3:00am
Originally posted by Farwa_Syeda Farwa_Syeda wrote:

And u being supporter of tyrant and barbaric america and his slaves is highly against of Al-Qaeda.well brother i can understand ur position

i dont have any concern whose site is this,important thing to me is everything describe there is absolutly right and based on facts otherwise u can challenge any wrong thing decribed there.

Every thing you posted above is false.

Search my name, you will see that I am against occupation of Iraq.

One can simply search google and see it for themselves, nice spin on the truth.

for instance:
Pakistan paid for the F-16's 2-3 years ago before lal masjid saga started. its just that the delivery coincided at same time.

now; look how terrorist spread their propaganda, they labeled it as a payment for the counter terrorism operation

I can sit here and take apart all your arguments but it will take too much time and I have a life.

you being an avid supporter for Alqida speaks for itself.

Edited by ak_m_f
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:58am

Losing Ground

Things are getting worst day by day. Musharraf�s so called �heroic� foreign policy has put Pakistan in  enough defensive position and it seems that Pakistan has been trapped severely by players of the game.

One of the common factor among dictators is that they soon start considering themselves a �hero� after a little support of few *friends* and get ready to finger  play a lead role in every issue. See how Saddam,Osama were presented as heroes of Muslim world by Americans which later become villains.

Today Musharraf�s �Pakistan First� and �Enlighten and Moderation� policies  have made Pakistan more insecure,less trustworthy state for our neighbors. Few decades back, only India could be considered a harmful state for us but thanks to Musharraf that he produced more enemies than friends.  Even US who is considered Mush�s friend has started pressurizing Musharraf and their senators have started a war of words. They are openly saying that Dick ordered Mush to do something otherwise we would do ourselves. It�s quite obvious that Mush regime is getting frustrated and embarrassed[ infront of Pakistanis] now and they had to say something like that in reply which you can�t expect from a slave regime of Pakistan. Mush has been pushed more in defensive position when after Afghanistan, Iran also has started blaming Pakistan a hub of terrorist activities. I personally believe that it�s a very tense situation for Mush regime. He has no one around to help him. We already don�t have such good terms with China, infact we didn�t make any serious effort to take advantage of friendship and learnt nothing from this new emerging super power of future. Instead of that we kept licking toes of Americans and kept killing our own people in the name of Talibans and militants which created lots of disturbance and people of the areas reacted severely. Our govt is so down to earth that just not only allow US to violate Pakistani borders and attack and our govt say �No, we did this�. Now the picture is that Pakistan is surrounded with enemies, at one side India is not with us which is old thing ,the sensitive matter is that we have lost trust and faith of Tribal region, they consider Pakistan Army as their enemy, Talibans already consider Pakistan their biggest enemy, Iran now also against us and they have legitimate reason to react on that. Iran�s Ahmedinejad is already mad over foreign meeting in which Iran and Syria were not invited and Iranian President who is visiting Saudia these days said that he would try to find out the main reason behind the meeting of �Like Minded� countries. Sunni Majority Saudi govt has invited Shia Majority Iranian President. Offcourse this visit has direct relation with Iraq but this meeting could also send message to concerned countries about Saudia�s point of view about expected US-Iran Jang. There should be a level of ignorance, Bush regime is being opposed by their own people,top rank generals clearly said that they would resign if US even imagine to attack on Iran but our Govt is still considering doomed America as a Messiah and not willing to make any changes in policies. It�s in Today�s dawn that jurists are condemning Mush regime for the current worst situation in Pakistan. Economy is already dying slowly, a lay man suffering big time with Inflation,poverty ,law and order situation,increasing debts and poverty. I really don�t understand what good is being done?

In last September I wrote an article about Balochistan situation which is giving benefit to many states around us. Iran and India are two nations who appear to earn more than anyone else. According to that report, Iran and US were told allies, this is something which is indigestible but seems true. See in Iraq, the ruling govt is Shia and have full support of Iran. Saddam was executed on Eid�s day and people around him were chanting �Muqtada Muqtada�. Iran also has big influence in Afghanistan. Even if you see this famous map, you will find that Iran earns more rather loosing.

I don�t know what will be the outcome. Musharraf is not missing any chance to implement his *agenda*, also looting people of this country by every mean. I have no hope from current govt to do something since they are more busy to promote Soft Image of Pakistan rather taking some serious steps. Musharraf�s end will not be different than any other dictator that is, an offensive death and he would be forgotten in seconds like this nation forgot Zia in few days. The people who will actually suffer are people of Pakistan who already have been suffering for long and could suffer more if we still prefer to lead a life of a drug addict who doesn�t care whether he is being humiliated or not.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:53am

And u being supporter of tyrant and barbaric america and his slaves is highly against of Al-Qaeda.well brother i can understand ur position

i dont have any concern whose site is this,important thing to me is everything describe there is absolutly right and based on facts otherwise u can challenge any wrong thing decribed there.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:44am
i m already feeling sorry for u and ppl like u without reading anything.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:30am
please go back and read couple of pages from human beings point of view.

if you still dont see faults in gazi brothers then I am sorry for you.

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:23am
news source: Kavkaz Center aka Alqida recruiting website.

Do i need to say more?
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:19am

But beyond Musharraf himself there are potentially graver perils on the horizon as he has opened a Pandora's box. A serious situation is developing in the northern area of Swat as Musharraf has dispatched another 10-20,000 troops to confront pro-Taliban forces. Just before the Red Mosque raid it is reported that Musharraf had agreed to give America and NATO permission to attack any target inside Pakistan itself. This Red Mosque raid may now provide a further pretext for such an eventuality and in fact may be the raison d'etre.

NATO and American forces have struggled to contain the Pushtun led rebellion to their occupation of Afghanistan, which has only multiplied. American and NATO forces have been itching to bomb the tribal regions of Pakistan who they accuse of aiding their ethnic and tribal brethren in Afghanistan.
Whilst Musharraf's Generals are occupied with crony capitalism, their cowardness has been exposed by the utter subservience to America and the West. Just two weeks before the Red Mosque siege climax NATO forces shelled and injured 6 Pakistani troops amongst others. Musharraf has shown that he is unwilling to stand up for his own people when needed but is more than ready to spill their blood at the behest of his masters in Washington.

America's discomfort over the Afghanistan resistance has been exasperated by the �peace' deals Musharraf's regime signed with rebels in Waziristan nearly two years ago. These deals have been repeatedly denounced by western politicians as a sign of Musharraf being soft in the �War on Terror'. Musharraf, under pressure from within the Pakistan army, had good reason to sign these deals because the army was suffering heavy losses at the time; more than 700 soldiers had been killed. As predictable, the rebels in Waziristan have now announced in the aftermath of the Red Mosque raid that these deals no longer exist. Musharraf it seems has orchestrated this whole Red Mosque drama under pressure from Washington. Days before the Red Mosque raid a story in the New York Times claimed a large American operation to target the tribal regions in Waziristan was aborted in 2005 because Musharraf would not agree to it due to the inevitable domestic political fallout. It's almost certain that America must have known in advance the Red Mosque raid would take place. The message is clear, such �weakness' on the part of Musharraf is no longer acceptable and is designed to pave the way forward.

Musharraf may now claim that NATO and American forces are needed to fight �Islamic extremists' and justify their entry into Pakistan. Whilst America may bomb at will, the old enemy India will be relishing events unfolding inside Pakistan. The militant groups, which have been such a thorn for India since the 1990s, will now be pitted against their previous masters, the Pakistan army. Never since the crisis of 1971, which led to East Pakistan breaking away to form Bangladesh, has Pakistan faced a graver crisis. Internally weakened Pakistan's very integrity now lies at stake.

The West has once again proven it's hypocrisy by backing a brutal dictator for it's interests. Even after the wanton spilling of so much blood they have been full of nothing but praise for their man. In Musharraf's case he is integral to the occupation of Afghanistan, the gateway to the oil and gas riches of Central Asia. With Pakistan being strategically located, it has become ever more important to deal with China and a resurgent Russia that are increasingly coordinating their opposition to the West.

The tragedy is that Pakistan is indispensable for America in her war in Afghanistan. That is why America continues to shower all kinds of aid upon Musharraf and his regime. America has given billion since September 2001.
Just before the Red Mosque assault, in a bid to shore up their agent, America handed over two F-16s flown in personally by a US Air force General. Emboldened by the carnage at the Red Mosque Musharraf declared t that "Extremism and terrorism will be defeated in every corner of the country".

The Red Mosque episode will go down as a decisive moment in Pakistan's turbulent history. As British military chiefs fear �regime change', there can only be two paths for Pakistan now; gradual disintegration or honour with the restoration of the Khilafah. In the past Musharraf has abandoned the Muslims of Afghanistan, implicated and humiliated Dr A.Q Khan in alleged nuclear proliferation, abandoned Pakistan's traditional position on Kashmir and voiced strong support for the recognition of Israel. Now he is turning Pakistan's army against it own people. Musharraf is the very opposite of what ordinary Pakistanis stand for. Musharraf has shown that he has truly joined the ranks of great tyrants, like Uzbekistan's Islam Karimov and the atrocity in Andijan in 2005, with his brutal Red Mosque massacre. But Allah (SWT) is watcher over all things and surely Musharraf will face his reckoning on the Day of Judgment when he meets his creator. For as Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:

"On the Day when every soul will find itself confronted with all that it hath done of good and all that it hath done of evil (every soul) will long that there might be a mighty space of distance between it and that (evil)." 
[Surah Al-Imran 3:30]

Kavkaz Center

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic