IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Russia’s War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russia’s War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 4:13pm

You speak of the need to cleanse Islam of wrongdoers. What Islam? Kindly show me your Islam. I do not see it.

Hamsheereh, now that's simply unfair.

Is it his fault if you haven't seen the latest Islamic Software Upgrade Version (CIA-Oct 2004)?

Edited by Whisper
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 5:43pm

Zanjabil,I  never called you a Hypocrite per se.

I did refer to your approach in this particular instance as hypocritical because while you are accusing united states of killing iraqis at the same time you are turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed on each other by the fellow Iraqis themselves.

As i have stated before inspite of all the Outrageous tags(Zionist,american stooge,Munafiqin,CIA etc etc ) i have been labelled by Ignorants on this forum, i will continue in my selfless quest  to point out facts  and continue in my effort to educate my Ummah  about the Real Facts.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 6:12pm

To Zanjabil,

Morshed, today, you stand promoted as the Ameer el Momineen for such par excellence performance.

What do you have to say about the Unforgivable suicide bombers who are blowing up not hundreds but thousands of innocent Iraqis women and children?

We have forever been asked this question, always with the same very display of concerns and for some strange reason, with the same exact word count!

And, for some even stranger reason, always by people with numeric attachments to their nicks. We dearly remember our B59000, my friend ops154 amongst others on a too long a list.

Even today dozens of innocent pilgrims were killed in karbala caught in the crossfire between 2 opposing shiite militias.

Have you sent a Congratulatory telegram to the White House? Please, don�t forget to endorse a copy to the Pentagon.

Why do you have this Hypocritical approach when it comes to atrocities perpetrated by criminals who happen to be a band of misguided muslims who have gone astray???

Exact same statement, exact same word count. But all the others were FoolBlooded Americans, none of them was ever guised as some Syed, sorry, with the exception of our brother Community who was trying to recruit people for the US army, in very transparent desperation.

In a war is the US army supposed to stand still and not defend itself when its attacked???

How do we know?

Better address this question to the Pentagon. If Google don�t have their address, try www.ask.com 

If you lose your sense of justice there would be no difference between the accuser and the accused.

The company we keep, colours us, just look at our sense of justice since your arrival.

Why do you expect all the justice and kindness from United states without taking the faults and wrongs committed by persons from our own religion.???????

When did you last see anyone expecting any justice and kindness from United states?

Its all very easy to take the populist stand and shield the faults and fallacies of our people but in the long run the whole Ummah pays a heavy price like we are doing right now.

Yes, I feel sad, about the heavy price the US taxpayer is paying. Ameer el Momineen, this silly Ummah is very crafty, they have worked out what price your highness wishes them to pay.

We have to confront and eliminate the self destructive policy of Mccarthyism where anybody who confronts the faults and wrong policies within the Ummah is labelled as a Zionist or Western stooge.

If you stood at the corner of the 5th and the 42nd and started singing some good old Elvis Presley songs, would you shout if anyone refused to accept these as your own songs?

My friend, who shall we applaud when you sing the exact same songs that our Zionist friends� gramophones have been playing for years?

Edited by Whisper
Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:43am

�The cause of liberty becomes a mockery if the price to be paid is the wholesale destruction of those who are to enjoy liberty.�

MK Ghandi

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 5:55am

Earlier on this thread, syed123 accused Hayfa and myself of being "borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70". 

I have never come across such a Muslim before.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 6:47am

Earlier on this thread, syed123 accused Hayfa and myself of being "borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70". 

Hamsheer'em, did you thank him for such a compliment?

"Fikre herr kess b'qadre himat e oost" - Our ultimate thought is just to the limits of our real capacity!

Coming from him it's not just a compliment but also a confession of his own reality.

Edited by Whisper
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 7:18pm

Zanjabil, allow me to reproduce one of your own quotes about me.Going by your own logic below you are painting me as an idiot.

.Not only that you have painted me  as a stalinist in one of your earlier posts.I know you have never seen a muslim like me before but i think people living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others

So, Mr Syed, kindly read Mr Paul Craig Roberts' articles, through the above links. Kindly switch on your brain.

Also Zanjabil you are totally misrepresenting me.I never specifically said that either Hayfa or you were borderline mentally retards.I merely quoted a hypothetical situation with no mention of you anywhere   in the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My quote is mentioned below.

Assuming just for a minute i  regress to the level of a borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70 and  believe all the conspiracy theories about 9/11 etc

Well what can i say, It s for Allah to judge  and may allah guide us all on the path of understanding ,tolerance and truth with the ability to understand and analyse the REAL FACTS

Edited by syed123
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 7:30pm

About Whisper, who has stooped to the degrading practice of Character assassination(he has had the nerve to place me in the same bracket as a zionist,cia mole ,american stooge etc etc)  i can never stoop down to his level and instead can only wish him the best of luck in his endevours

This is his latest Quote about me which is totally uncalled for but i have seen colourful characters like him before  and i guess thats the the way they are.

Our ultimate thought is just to the limits of our real capacity!

Coming from him it's not just a compliment but also a confession of his own reality.

Also Mr Whisper, let me confess to you, unlike your flawed and populist approach which only has the potential to lead the Ummah astray, my mission is to provide the Ummah with the REAL FACTS not cheap populist theories and unrealistic fantasies.

Iam on a mission of goodwill and truth and  not here to win any popularity contests  and  people like you or  Zanjabil are welcome to have their opinions whether bad or good .

Edited by syed123
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic