IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Russia’s War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russia’s War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 8:15am

We have had just a bit enough of your apamming of State Department and hardcore Israeli lobby spins

My dear readers including Whisper, iam just an ordinary, concerned muslim who is proud of his faith and at the same time very much distressed at the sufferings that my Ummah is going through .

I also believe a major portion of the blame lies at the feet of our leaders,influential members of the community and the clergy who  have mislead us, the ordinary muslims in order to safeguard their own selfish interests.

Inspite of the constant criticism and name calling like in the post above I will continue to educate my fellow members and at the same time keep an open mind and learn from you .

Thank you

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 8:21am

To Zanjabil,

My  humble suggestion to you regarding your well constructed blog  in my previous post was given sincerely and with the best intentions.

Criticism of USA and Israel without making concessions or offering alternate solutions is not going to end the stalemate either in palestine or elsewhere.        &n bsp;     Its also going to take the focus away from other crisis areas like Chechnya.

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

Zanjabil,I visited your Blog and i would like to offer a friendly suggestion.

Your blog is well presented but with regards to the United states you are judging it rather unfairly.

syed123, it is Allah who will do the judging. That is beyond my remit.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:22pm

syed123, it is Allah who will do the judging. That is beyond my remit.

I wish, one day, I could grow to be a woman or, at least, come to hold just a shadow of such wisdom.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:29pm

Its my personal belief and view that unless the Palestinians put up a united front and change their long standing attitude of confrontation towards Israel.

Congratulations!

You have just struck the jackpot. If this is your personal thesis then you must demand heavy royalties, from the U S of A, they have been spreading this line, left, right and centre, without your permission, since July 1982 � after they were forced to flee from Lebanon � as one of their excuses to maintain Status Quo in that area

the dynamics of the current situation are likely to remain the same indefinitely with the palestinians being the worst effected.

Dynamics of this universe and, specially, of global politics are not something dead or as still as you wish to portray. These are vital processes and change faster than your dreams. Even otherwise nothing ever remains to the same indefinitely.

Israel also will need to make concessions from their side but just blaming israel without any concrete initiatives from their side is not going to help the palestinians in any way.

I will accept this point in good humour and from someone who is proving, with each breath that he knows nothing about this conflict (or, in your words, Refugee Problem!) other than the US media spins.

Its also prudent to recognise the reality that Israel is in a stronger position on the negotiating table and groups like hamas need to renounce violence and recognise the right of Israel to exist as an independent sovereign state.

Again, I salute your generous ability to take in all US media spin as some gospel truth. Anyone who understands Political Process and knows anything about this conflict, knows the INDICATORS Hamas has been putting up for not just recognising Israel, BUT ALSO HAVING A PEACE DEAL WITH IT.

VIOLENCE WILL CEASE ONLY AND ONCE OCCUPATION ENDS. My friend, Palestinians are just a bit different from our sub-continental brothers who happen to hold a 2000 years old great tradition of and the World Record for appeasing occupiers.

The Longstanding palestinian issue has not only increased poverty and suffering among the palestinians but also has diverted world attention from other pressing muslim issues and problems around the world like the conflict in Chechnya etc.

We are quite used to multi-tasking and will focus on all conflicts. Why must we toss aside all conflicts and just keep our concern only with conflicts of your (or the State Department�s) choice?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:41pm

I also believe a major portion of the blame lies at the feet of our leaders, influential members of the community and the clergy who have mislead us, the ordinary muslims in order to safeguard their own selfish interests.

That is exactly what the State Department (and now also Pentagon's own PR Cell) is spinning for their own public.

I will be most obliged if you provided us a list of the conflicts that our leaders, influential members of the community and the clergy have mislead us to kickstart?

The fault lies equally, if not more, with oue nuevo Imperialists and to dilute their responsibility is not merely an act of appeasement, but also a delibrate and a dangerous distortion of facts.

This doesn't wash well with us as some khidamaat e Ummah.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 5:47pm

Inspite of the constant criticism and name calling like in the post above I will continue to educate my fellow members and at the same time keep an open mind and learn from you .

The US State Department an all the Zionist Think Tanks have been trying to educate us on the exact same lines and with the exact same zeal. We don't pay much heed to their words.

What deal are you offering us that we should listen to their message, packaged in their words, but delivered to us through your key-board?

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 9:07pm

Every muslim in the world doesnt need to have the same views .We can all agree to disagree without fighting amongst ourselves.

And just because ordinary muslims like myself  happen to have a more balanced view  and a constructive approach we dont become US State dept stooges or zionist tools.

This is not only an insult to myself but also to the millions of muslims around the world who would like to approach the burning issues of the Ummah with constructive calculated pragmatism instead of emotional self destructive violence aimed at the innocents.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic