IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Russia’s War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russia’s War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:38am

To Peacemaker and esteemed moderators of this forum,

I have no intention of transgressing any guidelines pertaining to this forum.

The point i was trying to make as a fellow muslim  time and again was that the only way to move forward towards success is to  rectify and change our own behaviours before pointing fingers at the external elements.

We have wasted entire generations in this game of blaming others and shirking responsibility and we owe it to our future generations to do some window cleaning before the rot sets in.

Peace

Edited by syed123
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:22pm
syed123, you have raised some interesting points, you don't need to be scholar to see it.

I do agree that mulsims are stuck in the glory of khalifath & will always blame America for all their problems. [ its only true to some extent, the rest is created by ourself]
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:35pm

The problem with all of syed123's posts (on this and other threads) is the clear fact that his rhetoric and information come directly from the most basic forms of propaganda fabricated by the enemies of Islam and yet he presents them as facts.

Syed123, if we were going to accept your arguements, we would've been watching American TV or Satelite right now rather than visiting Islamic forums.

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 3:24pm

Syed123, if you were paying attention rather than shouting inanities at the top of your voice, you would have noticed that I have already told you I am not a brother. I am a sister. A female member of the species.

Now, pay attention please, Syed123. I would value your considered opinion.

Mr Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal editorial page and Contributing Editor of National Review.

Do you genuinely think that your IQ is higher than his? Would you call him a "borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70"?

Let me quote from the article of this clearly intelligent, knowledgeable and experienced former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury :

"Americans never check any facts.  Who do you know, for example, who has even read the Report of the 9/11 Commission, much less checked the alleged facts reported in that document.  I can answer for you.  You don�t know anyone who has read the report or checked the facts.

"How do you know that 9/11 was a Muslim terrorist plot?  How do you know that three World Trade Center buildings collapsed because two were hit by airliners?  You only �know� because the government gave you the explanation of what you saw on TV. (Did you even know that three WTC buildings collapsed?)

"Scientific evidence is a tough thing for the American public to handle, and the government knows it.  The government can rely on people dismissing things that they cannot understand as "conspiracy theory."  But if you are inclined to try to make up your own mind, you can find Dr. Jones' and Dr. Woods� papers, which have been formally presented to their peers at scientific meetings, on line at  http://www.st911.org/

"For six years the Bush regime has been able to count on the ignorant and naive American public to believe whatever tale that is told them.  American gullibility has yet to fail the Bush regime.

"The government has an endless number of conspiracy theories, but only people who question the government�s conspiracies are derided for �having a conspiracy theory.�

"But Bush is prepared.  He has taught his untutored public that �they hate us for our freedom and democracy.�

"Gentle reader, wise up. The entire world is laughing at you."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14531.htm

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2006/08/18/5323.shtm l

So, Mr Syed, kindly read Mr Paul Craig Roberts' articles, through the above links. Kindly switch on your brain. Kindly form an intelligent response, free from empty cliches about aliens, retards and conspiracy theories.

Allah gave us brains in order for us to use them. So do your own thinking, and stop churning out cliched propaganda from the X-Files or whatever junk you watch.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

To Peacemaker and esteemed moderators of this forum,

I have no intention of transgressing any guidelines pertaining to this forum.

The point i was trying to make as a fellow muslim  time and again was that the only way to move forward towards success is to  rectify and change our own behaviours before pointing fingers at the external elements.

We have wasted entire generations in this game of blaming others and shirking responsibility and we owe it to our future generations to do some window cleaning before the rot sets in.

Peace

Assalamu Alaikum,

With reference to the concept of personal responsibility, change should start from oneself as I explained to you in my last post in this thread. Yes, I should improve myself too, and if I don�t do something myself, I have no right to tell others what to do or what not to do.

Problems you describe are political in nature; political problems require political solutions. There is no point to blame Muslims, Christians or Jews in general for the political chaos. Why should a common Muslim be held responsible for illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan? The common Muslims I know are peace loving Muslims ( whether or not they are practicing Islam strictly ), but why should they be held accountable for the actions of those who commit heinous crimes in the name of peaceful religion, Islam? And why should those innocent people be held accountable for the actions of those involved in the cruel politics of warmongering.

That means the problem is more complex than you think. I have already explained to you in the following thread that please don�t use the term "Islamic terrorist." I clarified there why it was not appropriate:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9712& ;PN=2&TPN=1

Likewise, uttering other terms such as "Islamic extremist," "Muslim extremist," etc has no basis in Islam. The war and political debauchery, and resulting turmoil, should not be attributed in any way to Islam and common Muslims or to any other community in general; that is called Islam and Muslim bashing we see so often in the media.

Yes, some so called Muslims commit those heinous crimes, and the main stream media would be quick to use terms such as Muslim extremist or Muslim terrorist or Islamic terrorist and so on ( these terms are meaningless from Islamic point of view ); that amounts to Islam bashing or Muslim bashing. And when we follow that track, we also start doing the same thing, knowingly or unknowingly, namely, Islam/Muslim bashing.

Let us put it in a simple manner:

Neither oppress anyone, nor be oppressed; neither do injustice nor willingly accept injustice committed against you.

Yes, Islam is against killing innocent people. It is a religion that preaches universal justice and peace. Historically speaking, it can be verified that peace will be elusive in the absence of justice. That is why Islam stresses on justice with peace.

Changes require time, patience, and proper methodology. If we want to fix the shortcomings of our fellow brothers/sisters, we should follow the proper way; exculpate them when they are innocent and place the accountability where it belongs; educate, feed, and guide them in the right direction; and pray to Allah to make our affairs in line with His pleasure for ultimate success here and hereafter.

Here is a quotation that I would like to share:

"I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life."

Mahatma Gandhi, Young India, 1924
Indian political and spiritual leader; also called father of nation, India

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:08pm

A very accurate post by Peacemaker  except for certain points with regards to the political situation and personal accountability of the ordinary muslim with which i respectfully disagree.

But overall one of the most balanced  posts i have seen so far.

The quotation  with regards to the life of our beloved prophet(pbuh) moved me deeply and is definitely fodder for thought for all of us.

Edited by syed123
Muslim mind View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 10:41am

Staged terror attacks have long been conducted by governments.

No one still knows fulley who or what happend on 9/11 and 7/11.

Its no good to jump and say the glasgow bomings was done by muslims. I mean everyone was screaming about 9/11 and all the maddness that came out. It was Saddam, it was this lot and so on.

The point I am trying to make is study this Al-qadeer groups and you will be surprised how many have been trained by Fbi and Cia.

Look at the amout of research that has come out on 9/11. I am not sure if this is 100% right, but 50% of New Yorkers believe 9/11 was a inside job.

Also, Re the Glasgow bombings; is it not strange that as soon as a new Prime Minister comes into power; all these terror scares start to happen? Gordon Brown was not popular and this was the best way to get the heat off his back and gain support.

Look at the History of British involvment in Iraq during the 20th Century; and they were staging attacks dressing up lie arabs! Same old crap is being played today.

I am not saying there are not bad elements; but it very badly being lied about.

Be honest, do you believe anything that comes out of westen press? I dont believe much of any crap they write. Just my opnion.

Peace.

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 1:06pm

In Russia, the police caught the terrorists who planted explosives in an apartment block red-handed. And it turned out they were FSB (KGB) employees. The FSB were forced to come out with some story about how they had been running a training exercise, and had planted sugar, not genuine explosives, in the apartment block. But the laboratory analyses had confirmed that the explosives were genuine -- the same kind that had been used in the Moscow apartment bombs which served to justify the second invasion of Chechnya.

Despite this, the vast majority of Russians nowadays call the Chechens terrorists. And turn a blind eye to the genocide and war atrocities their government's troops carry out there on a daily basis. When in reality the terrorists were FSB officers all along.

Sadly, the public in America and the UK are as easily fooled as the Russian public.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic