IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Russia’s War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russia’s War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:00am

Also Zanjabil you are totally misrepresenting me. I never specifically said that either Hayfa or you were borderline mentally retards.

Zanjabil, you have to admit he has never specifically said anything ever in any of his posts.

. . . and believe all the conspiracy theories about 9/11 etc

Please do forgive him for that as well.

Must realise that some people can be simply blind to that huge mountain of Strong Contrary PROFESSIONAL Evidence and also to the SHEER fact that the US have forever refused to HOLD A WHODUNIT ENQUIRY.

with the ability to understand and analyse the REAL FACTS!

Zanjabil, you must agree, the REAL FACTS are:

1.                   Palestine is just some Refugee Problem?

2.       And, it was the Algerian clergy who kept 92% of Algerians from treating their brutal suppression as some One-Day India-Pakistan Cricket match?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:02am

About Whisper, who has stooped to the degrading practice of Character assassination (he has had the nerve to place me in the same bracket as a zionist, cia mole, american stooge etc etc) 

Ameer el Momineen, degrading?

We have raised you to the ranks of your ultimate ideals? Please, educate us where we must list you for copying n pasting all their scripts?

Coming from him it's not just a compliment but also a confession of his own reality.

Master, I have ever confessed my reality of being your most obedient peasant?

my mission is to provide the Ummah with the REAL FACTS

. . . and only what Langley scripts qualify as REAL FACTS?

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 5:34am

Zanjabil,I  never called you a Hypocrite per se.

. . . while you are accusing united states of killing iraqis at the same time you are turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed on each other by the fellow Iraqis themselves.

We follow the example you set.

while you are accusing ALL THE MUSLIMS FOR ALL THE VIOLENCE IN OUR WORLD at the same time you are turning AN ABSOLUTE blind eye to ALL the atrocities committed BY THE REAL SOURCE OF ALL THIS BLOODBATHS, THE US. (The CAPS are mine)

How many Eyerakis were killing Eyerakis before 20th March 2003?

I wish you understood or just even knew anything about wars, or, for that matter, even about some sheer plain facts of life?

i will continue in my selfless quest  to point out facts  and continue in my effort to educate my Ummah  about the Real Facts.

What are the REAL FACTS?

Palestine is some mere Refugee Problem?

And, it was the Algerian clergy who kept the 92% of Algerians from treating their brutal suppression just as some One-Day India-Pakistan Cricket match?

And, you well know, you will not answer this post.

At best you might post that would never specifically say anything.

Have you ever considered taking up Abstract Painting?

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:10am

syed123 also has this curious habit of writing Allah's (swt) name in small letters, while he capitalises "Violence" all the time... Now what are we to make of that?

syed123: the inference was that Hayfa and I were borderline mentally (sic) retards for questioning the FBI version of events.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 8:24am

Assuming just for a minute i  regress to the level of a borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70 and  believe all the conspiracy theories about 9/11 etc

Well could you not also say you have a borderline IQ for believing hook line and sinker the things the government tells you? I have worked with developmentally disabled people and they believe what people tell them. They do not recognize deception.  Now you on the other hand, don�t seem to question much of what you are told by US government / media etc.

Based upon history and education the fact that many people Moslems and nonMoslems question the official line of 9-11 does not make them st**id.  Butt you don�t say anything because well you could be accused of being unpatriotic, etc. Actually I think people are more savvy then they are often given credit for.

For instance you can have the theory that someone took hold of a plane and crashed it into the Pentagon. Now there is no debris. But you can believe that �theory.� Or you can believe a missile hit it. Now that makes sense cause there is no debris from a plane there. Both are �theories� are they not? Which do you believe Syed?  

Also Mr Whisper, let me confess to you, unlike your flawed and populist approach which only has the potential to lead the Ummah astray, my mission is to provide the Ummah with the REAL FACTS not cheap populist theories and unrealistic fantasies.

I feel so good that you are helping us all out. Giving us the facts. Do tell, when were you last in Iraq, Chechnya, Afghanistan or Somalia? Do tell where your FACTS come from? Have you been a reporter there? What information are you going to share that will help us on to make an �informed� opinion? Do tell.  Considering the US has limited media access in both Iraq and Afghanistan I wonder how we can get the FACTS.

I really, really needed the humor. I did. I've had a terrible two weeks here. And this just made me laugh. sorry. Unrealistic fantasies.. now what would those be? The "fantasy" to be able to practice Islam without interference? The "fantasy" to decide their own fate? The "fantasy" to not be exploited?  

I feel good you are going to help us from leading us �astray�.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 1:33pm

All i can say in response to all the complementary posts by Zanjabil,Whisper(my favourite admirer) and Hayfa is that the last thing i want to do is to get into a personal slanging match.

The Ummah has always held precedence over an insignificant person like me and i would like to keep it that way.

I will continue to encourage opposing opinions while analysing and educating my dear readers with the REAL FACTS devoid of populism,emotional outbursts or just plain untruths.

Holy Quran,Surah 32 "He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning"

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 12:24am

Ameer el Momineen, so the the REAL FACTS and the TRUTH are:

1. Palestine is some mere Refugee Problem?

2. And, it was the Algerian clergy who kept the 92% of Algerians from treating their brutal suppression just as some One-Day India-Pakistan Cricket match?

The ulimate fact: you were some braincell, in Mush's mind, so only you know he came with some golden intensions.

Today, eithere produce some certificate that proves that you the Master Franchise of facts, as you claim or apologise to the Ummah for trying to hoodwink us with your borrowed facts!!

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 7:44am

I will get back  in day or two since iam busy with work and travel.

Peace.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic