IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - fertility hormonal tretament  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fertility hormonal tretament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inneedofhelp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fertility hormonal tretament
    Posted: 03 July 2007 at 6:14am

I am a muslim married girl i am 20 years old and have been trying to get pregnant since 1� year, i just wanted to ask if anyone knows any islamic prayers to be granted with offspring and also that who ever reads this msg plz plz pray for me...

thank you

may allah bless us all

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:30pm

Aslaam Alaikum,

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you'll be able to post some.

Not sure about any specific Dua's. I wil ladd you to my prayers.

Hayfa 

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:55pm

Assalam alikom w rahmat Allah w barakato,

I searched for a duaa for you and I found that you may repeat this verse believing that Allah is the provider"Al-Razzaq" and the Gracious"Al_kareem" 

The verse is:"Rabi la tatharni fardan w ant khirol warithin."="O my Lord! leave me not without offspring, though thou art the best of inheritors." 21/89

And you must follow these steps:

1-Praying in time specially:Fajr and Asr.

2-Reading Quran specially "Al-baqara" for the lessons in it (daily if possible).

3-Always read Adkar of morning and noon.

4-Repeating"Radito billahi raban w bil Islam dinan w bi Muhammed sala Allaho alihi w salam nabyan w rasoolan".

5- Qiam lail if possible.

6-Repeating dua' of Yunus(A):"la ilha ila ant sobhanak iny konto mn azzalimin"="There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong!" 21/87

7-Repeating"Allahom Rdina bi qada'k".

May Allah grant you rightious offspring.Amen

Edited by Fear_Allah
Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
inneedofhelp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inneedofhelp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 2:13am
Assalam alikum thanx a lot for the replies,:"Rabi la tatharni fardan w ant khirol warithin." i was told to read this dua 150000 by mom she was told to do so by someone who had tried it herself, so i have been doing that, thanx a lot for other steps i used to pray but at times missed out some prayer due to health and before that school now i am trying my best to pray 5 times a day not only cause i want a child but also that i need to be properly educated in islam and pray five times a day and do the things that a good muslim and human being should do so i can teach my child the right things.

I would be more then happy if you can let me know anything you guys know that can help and remember me in your dua.

thanx again, may allah bless us all. ameen

Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 8:00am

Assalam alikom w rahmat Allah w barakato,

I just want to remind you sister that one condition of acceptable duaa is patience.You have to repeat duaa and every time you make it,be sure that this time would be acceptable.

May Allah grant you patience and all of us as well.Amen

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 1:42pm

As-salaam alaykum,

I just wanted to add that medically&Islamically,in the case of a virgin,she  should not be anxious to get pregnant in the first one year of marriage.This is becasue it takes time for the body to adjust to the hormonal changes.However,this is not a general case as our system responds differently to different conditions which explains why some get pregnant even in the first month (i've seen cases)if she got married during her ovulation period& Allah puts his Fayakun.So,after a year,one is expected to now seek medical help just to be sure everything is normal with both husband&wife.If after the examinations that declares U fit for childbearing,nothing happens still,then U've got no choice(as believers) but put Ur trust in Allah.Just be patient&pray towards it.The prayers U've been given above are helpful.May Allah answer your prayer&many others who're seeking Allah's mercy.Ameen!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
inneedofhelp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inneedofhelp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 2:08pm

Assalamualykum, thanx a lot i am suffering from a problem called pco where i am not ovulating and recently started a medication for it but we all know allah is the most gracious and the creator and as my knowledge in islam is weak and i am working on it with all my heart  and think i can get some help here on this site not only in fertility matter but just how to become a better muslim which is the most important thing thanx for all the dua. Thanx for all the replies and also pray that i get a better muslim ameen.

may allah bless us all

Edited by inneedofhelp
suzy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 3:09pm

salamz sis

inshallah i will remember you in ma duaa. jus wanted to tel you anova important aspect of making accepted duaa is sincerity, its really important that you are sincer in what you are asking for, whether it is forgiveness and in your case having a baby.

Mashalah its great that you realise that you want to be a good muslimah and are taking steps towards this, i recentl also started praying properly and i cant even remember why i stopped praying, (may allah forgive me) but as am sure you know, its like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders and i feel like allah is with me all the tym (alhumduliah) and remember nothing happens without His knowledge. whomsoever Allah guides no one but He can misguide and whomsoever all misguides no one buthe can guide.

may allah make the path to iman easy of us and you... Ameen

much luvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic