IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Indian Corner  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Indian Corner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naren_143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2009 at 6:35am
Hello Seeksshidayath!

Forgive my general awareness. We will just embarrass our own people if we continue talking in this fashion. We are all victims of terrorism. And terrorism has no religion.

So what are you planning to do about those conspirators and perpetrators? Just trying to bring up awareness amongst we muslims of India, to stay awake and alert against the forces working against us will not do as all the perpetrators are allied to some religion either Hinduism or Islam or some other religion.

I feel it to be better to think about solutions rather than just talking about the problems faced by us.

And sorry I can't read long posts as it is a waste of time. If we know that the problem exists, then why can't we concentrate on the solution which is the need of the hour.

Have a nice time always.
naren_143 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naren_143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2009 at 12:45am
Hey Seekshidayath!

It has been so long but no reply from you. Hope everything is fine on your side.

Have a nice time.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 7:56am
Hah ! What shud i write ! You are so good and soft in your speech that i don't want to argue/debate.

Anyways, what do you think, shall we discuss, Librehan report {I hope am spelling correct} or regarding Vande Mataram fatwa -- nasty politicians of our country !!

You see its 17 years it took to just present a report. Pramod Mahajan is already dead. Vajpayee, we know his health conditions -- I wish i cud see all men behind these riots and demolition,be punshed. Even Narasimha Rao is dead. Ahh ! i hate both congress and Bjp equally. It was a conspiracy. By the way did you see our parliament today ! So called elected leaders, representatives !!

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
naren_143 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naren_143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 2:41am
Hello Seekshidayath!

Id Mubarak!

Nice to see your reply.  But why do you want to argue/debate?  Again you are talking about the problems rather than the solutions.  The differences among Hindus and Muslims are very old. They had been at war for centuries. Even Hindus suffered and their temples raged under the Muslim rule, didn't they?  Muslims have been harsh towards Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis under their rule.  Yet Hindus wanted their country to be secular while others preferred otherwise.  And you can see how those countries are suffering while we are comparatively more peaceful though we are diverse culturally and religiously.

SO WHY TO THINK OF THE PAST WHEN WE CAN CREATE A BEAUTIFUL FUTURE TOGETHER?  Why to talk about the politics those people in white, saffron or green create?  It is upto us people to have a positive view about the future.

Have a nice time.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:43am
Hello Naren,

Thanx for your wishes of Eid.

You said:
hey had been at war for centuries. Even Hindus suffered and their temples raged under the Muslim rule, didn't they? Muslims have been harsh towards Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis under their rule. Yet Hindus wanted their country to be secular while others preferred otherwise.

You may not agree but its a fact Naren that muslims did not destroy temples. We get to read of Auragazeb, and other muslims. Its all false.

You said :
Muslims have been harsh towards Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis under their rule

Kindly prove it to me by citing examples wherein muslims of India have been harsh to those religions you mentioned.

You said :

SO WHY TO THINK OF THE PAST WHEN WE CAN CREATE A BEAUTIFUL FUTURE TOGETHER? Why to talk about the politics those people in white, saffron or green create? It is upto us people to have a positive view about the future.

I dream of better future of muslims in India, when we get our past justified. How can you say that Naren ? Shall we not seek for justice ? Those ancient times you cited above, may or may not be true. But right now,even if i agree with you, let me tell you, we were not united geographically as INDIA. We did not have any constitution. We had no courts of justice. Now, when we do have all these, shall we not claim for justice !

The past am discussing is not yet solved. Its continuing in the present times as well. Shud we quietly bear. Its not matter of one or two incidents. Its recurring to us.

Now, to the question, what do we get out of discussions. Let me take up one example. From this page itself. EARLIER, did we all not know that it were terrorists at Batla house and police encountered them. There was lots of discussions then India, and we muslims were again under doubtful eyes, viewed as TERRORISTS. And the recent sharing of the article, of Batla house, above, clearly lets us know about conscpiracy against us.

Reg, discussion of other injustices such as Babri Masjid - apart from demolition of masjid, there were riots all over India. Shud these people not be condemned. Am using my right of speech. Am not provocating readers, but its important that we be aware and alert. If possible fight for justice thru the best we possess. Am nothing, but the best i can do is, share such articles amongst people.

Next time, when Indian readers, watch encounters of muslims, they may not be certain if they were real terrorists, They get reminded of Batla house conspiracy.Is n't it ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
naren_143 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naren_143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:18pm
Hello Seekshidayath!

Let me ask you one question for the sake of "Indian Corner".  Only one question and I need a straightforward answer.  Do you love India?

I like your signature.

Abdullah ibn Al-Mu�taz said :

The knowledge of a hypocrite is in his speech, while the knowledge of a believer is in his actions.

:)

Have a nice time.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:01pm
Yes, i do love my country. You know naren, every muslim is a muslim first and then a nationalist. It does n't mean i don't love my country. So am looking for justice. I did not dig up those injustices done in the past and are over , but am addressing the problems muslims are facing today.

Did you read the fresh news of muslims in Gujrat ? ANd you want be to stay quiet ! Am sorry for being frustrating, i just want that Modi to be hanged ! then would i agree that there's justice done with muslims in India. Insha Allah, shall share in my next post.

Edited by seekshidayath - 30 December 2009 at 10:17pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:07pm
Reg my signature, well naren, thats a reminder for myself first. {BTW, i did sense the irony} I don't want to prove anyone in my country that i love my country. My religion teaches me to love my country.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic