IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Indian Corner  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Indian Corner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaaylo111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:43pm
I am not with this comment "VHP, and VHP leaders Anil Patel and Dhawal Jayanti Patel to bring out the truth." They never gring any sentence and never it is a truth.

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:24am
Bal Thackeray's death - A relief to India

In the end everyone meets death. When someone who was 86 years od and who spread so much hatred towards others, Southindians, Biharis, UP Bhayyas, Muslims, who migrated to Bombay to eek out a living by working hard under very difficut circumstances, the nation feels relief. India is an overpopulated country where 90% people survive in very difficult conditions.   Bombay is a very difficult city to live in - I lived there a couplle of years. But people stil flock to Bombay because they think they can earn their living there.

Yes, Marathis in Bombay are educationally and socially bckward. But in their own city they have all the opportunities; they do not have to migrate to a strange city. Thackray shoud have fought the system, private sector and govt to give more opportunities to Marathis, because they are sons of the soil there. But instead he spread hatred of others in the minds of Marathis and motivated them to commit violence against others. That was insanity and very harmful for the Indian nation. He made it his creed to especially harm Muslims in every possible way. That was awful.

Just as when Hiter and Nazis died the Jewish people felt relief and no remorse, today many Indian Musims, Southindians, Biharis,UP Bhayyas etc feel a sense of reief. I hope now the Marathi people, who are otherwise very nice people, will move away from Bal Thackray's legacy of hatred and instead will lend a hand to improving communal harmony, diversity and friendship among the people of India.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by pure_columbian pure_columbian wrote:

salam

Naren has a fair point in when he says by constantly bringing up the past and focusing on the past does nothing to help to bring about reconciliation and understanding and mutual respect between Muslims and Hindus in the present day and without this what hope is there for the future.

Yes Seekshidayath, we have to remember the past and hopefully learn from it but to focus solely on it is going to do nothing but wind up those hindus who are sympathetic to the muslims plight and further errode the sympathy that hindus have for muslims.

Also we have to remember for every instance where a hindu has hurt or caused inhury to a muslim i'm sure we can find examples of where a muslim has hurt a hindu or in muslim majority countries where the muslims have discriminated against the minority religion or persons.

As Naren quite rightly said "There are fascists in Hindus.� But not all Hindus are fascists." I'm sure you,�I�and every muslim would rightly say�that there are terrorist muslims but not every muslim is a terrorist. And the same can be said about every race, religion and nation, ...

So lets move forwards and find aways to bring us together and find solutions to todays problems�instead of bringing up the past constantly and causing friction, animosity and ill-feeling where there should be peace and harmony.

I am very impressed by this post.

Edited by Caringheart - 18 November 2012 at 8:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic