IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seven Sleepers of Ephesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seven Sleepers of Ephesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:35pm

Warning: Internet Troll may be lurking, please read this thread for information in how to react to some behaviors:

If the person that is perpetuating this behaviour doesn't like the way I am warning, then please re-evaluate the forum rules and guidelines and adjust your posts accordingly.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7510& ;KW=internet+trolls

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

Originally posted by abuzaid abuzaid wrote:

If you feel that story in Quran is not accurate as per your history, then why do you think that your history is perfect and Quran should be in line with your version of history??

Unnecessary comment abuzaid, sound like you are on the defensive and trapped in the corner. Are you trapped?

Superme:
If you read the thread where Delta puts forth the notion that the Kaaba is a Hindu Temple, and read the posts where Delta puts down and attacks Islam, you will see why Abuzaid made this comment.

Maryah, I am kind of guy who can yell black and blue in one place to one guy and hug another guy in different place right after it. Here you are refering to one state of commotion to be brought into another state in different room, I don't do that sister. This is what Delta wrote in his OP:

In the KORAN Sura 18 - al kahf
How do you explain this ?

Usually I only refer to the OP, only occasionally I reply to other posters. I am hardly get tangle in the middle of the post these days - but I used to. I have learned to go straight to the point. If the addressee happy with my reply than ok, if not I moved on. I hope no one offended by it, surely I hope abuzaid does not take offence by it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic