IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - On Abuse of the Qura’an  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOn Abuse of the Qura�an

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:50pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

Brother Yusuf,

You have a purpose in your statements and comments. But there are some who simply post phychologically destructive material, then either have a similar comment or no comment on it. If you check current events, this particular subject is up, at least three times. I think ideally posting a topic, once is enough. Doing it again and again does not serve as much purpose as discussing it in one thread, in such a manner that ppl take something from here to ponder, and try to implement.

Going back to what you said, about america and its dealings with the muslim world. I agree, muslims need to be aware far and wide. Discussions like these are needed indeed, if you have time at hand, pls feel free to start a few threads.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 8:45am

Walaikum assalam,

Jazak Allah Khairun for your kind words ukhti. Your explanation makes perfect sense.

Salam

Yusuf
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:16am

can't all threads on the one topic, mostly this one about the quran be put into one thread.

I think also not everyone reads threads so they make one up not realising that one is already opened :)

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 11:47am
What is the big deal now, if, they are desecrating quran?? I am surprised that so many people have been surprised by the incident. Anyone who has not been sleeping all this while should not have been surprised. Americans/westerners have acted far more worse in the past.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
blackcatrain View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

walaikum assalam,

Ukhti, I agree with what you say concerning much of what has been posted by apologists for the Americans. But I have just posted another article about yet another act of desecration of the Holy Qur'an.

What is more significant, I feel, than the act of desecration is the response by the American people: either deny it, complain that Muslims are hypersensitive, or simply ignore it. Such will be, I am sure, the response to this new act of hatred toward our faith and way of life. But it is important that Muslims see the level of hostility the Americans freely demonstrate toward us. The record is overwhelmingly clear: from the torture and murder of innocents in Afghanistan, to the widescale slaughter of Iraqis, to the desecration of the Holy Qur'an, Americans fully support the regime that is perpetrating these acts, and it is time for the Islamic world to do whatever is within our power to hasten America's destruction.

All Muslims must be fully aware of the assault this evil country is making upon all of us, and one way to achieve this is to allow Muslims to read the hate filled comments written by Americans in this forum. They need not be replied to, but certainly they serve a purpose, albeit quite different than the intended purpose of those who post them.

Just as there were many fine, decent people living in Nazi Germany, so too there are many fine decent people living in America today. However, America is clearly on the path of the Nazis and is moving toward the total destruction of our faith and way of life. Just as those good Germans were made to suffer terribly in order to rid the world of the evil of Nazism so too, I am afraid, the decent Americans will have to face similar hardships as a result of the evil being spread by their elected leaders. The Islamic peoples must unite and cut off America's petroleum supplies. In order for this to become a reality, every single Muslim in the world must be fully aware of the threat America poses to Islam, and indeed to all peaceful nations.

You people amaze me, are you forgetting who started this war?  The muslims have been attacking our interest since 1979 and 9/11 just woke us up and we have begun to fight back.  You speak of our hatred for the muslims and their religion, your religion is based on hate and killing.  Everywhere, the muslims are kiling each other, torturing, beheading innocents.  You pose a threat to all civilizations, I want to vomit violently when I read such nonsense in post such as yours.

blackcatrain View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 6:13pm
[Edited by Moderator] Wahabis, ever the hypocrites, burned a Christian cross Ku Klux Klan style, on the streets of London. This proves that their noise about Koran desecration, was merely apostate propaganda. They have no respect for legitimate religions. A Wahabi can never be a Real Muslim. 

Edited by Nausheen
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:28pm
Note: This thread is gone away from the topic, thus it is being closed.
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic