IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - On Abuse of the Qura’an  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOn Abuse of the Qura�an

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Topic: On Abuse of the Qura�an
    Posted: 21 May 2005 at 11:55pm
[Moderaotr Edited].rami.

The post is useless , please do not post  1 line statments again. It does not serve as a theme for discussion.

Edited by MOCKBA
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 4:40am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem.

Assalamu alaikum

Do not post the same message again!

Please read the Guidlines beffore posting.

8. Spamming of any kind is not allowed. Any response to spammers will be deleted along with the spam. This includes multiple copies (2 or more) of one message in one and/or many forums. (if this behavior is spotted several times, by the same user we may remove ALL the copies of that message, including all the responses below them).
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 10:17am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

The number of times this issue of disrespect towards the Quran has appeared in such a short while is becoming more of idle gossip than anything else.

In my opinion no new threads on this topic should be allowed by the moderators.

The subject is a disrespect to muslims and reminds them of their impotency in the matter whenever it is brought up. Those who are sincere to give positive and constructive comments, there already exist active threads to voice their views on the forum.

Maa salaama.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 5:47am

walaikum assalam,

Ukhti, I agree with what you say concerning much of what has been posted by apologists for the Americans. But I have just posted another article about yet another act of desecration of the Holy Qur'an.

What is more significant, I feel, than the act of desecration is the response by the American people: either deny it, complain that Muslims are hypersensitive, or simply ignore it. Such will be, I am sure, the response to this new act of hatred toward our faith and way of life. But it is important that Muslims see the level of hostility the Americans freely demonstrate toward us. The record is overwhelmingly clear: from the torture and murder of innocents in Afghanistan, to the widescale slaughter of Iraqis, to the desecration of the Holy Qur'an, Americans fully support the regime that is perpetrating these acts, and it is time for the Islamic world to do whatever is within our power to hasten America's destruction.

All Muslims must be fully aware of the assault this evil country is making upon all of us, and one way to achieve this is to allow Muslims to read the hate filled comments written by Americans in this forum. They need not be replied to, but certainly they serve a purpose, albeit quite different than the intended purpose of those who post them.

Just as there were many fine, decent people living in Nazi Germany, so too there are many fine decent people living in America today. However, America is clearly on the path of the Nazis and is moving toward the total destruction of our faith and way of life. Just as those good Germans were made to suffer terribly in order to rid the world of the evil of Nazism so too, I am afraid, the decent Americans will have to face similar hardships as a result of the evil being spread by their elected leaders. The Islamic peoples must unite and cut off America's petroleum supplies. In order for this to become a reality, every single Muslim in the world must be fully aware of the threat America poses to Islam, and indeed to all peaceful nations.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 7:01am

Assalaamu'alaikum all,

I have edited the heading of the discussion...

Brother Yusuf, if you will stop posting in this forum for more than a week, i will suspect you are at an undisclosed isolated area some place in Cuba... i will have no choice but to continue your work and "be checked-in" next door. 

Jazzak Allahu Khair for your words. I, too suspect there is something behind this Qura'an abuse highlights in the media... though i refrain from assuming conspiracy theories, this seems to be only the tip of the iceberg... with some subliminal destructive capabilities.   

MOCKBA
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Assalaamu'alaikum all,

I have edited the heading of the discussion...

Brother Yusuf, if you will stop posting in this forum for more than a week, i will suspect you are at an undisclosed isolated area some place in Cuba... i will have no choice but to continue your work and "be checked-in" next door. 

Jazzak Allahu Khair for your words. I, too suspect there is something behind this Qura'an abuse highlights in the media... though i refrain from assuming conspiracy theories, this seems to be only the tip of the iceberg... with some subliminal destructive capabilities.   

Walaikum assalam,

I think I just have too much time on my hands these days akhi! Jazakallah Khairun for fixing the header though.

Yusuf
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 12:56am

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Assalmu aqlaikum

Sister the only thing i delleted was a one line statment abusing America. it served no purpose and was not intended for discussion.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 3:10am

Assalamu'alaikum,

I referred more to content than the frequency...

MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic