IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anthropomorphism Claim Refuted  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anthropomorphism Claim Refuted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anthropomorphism Claim Refuted
    Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:20pm

Dear Reader:

By this time you saw the true nature of Islam through Kitabul towhid and manhaj alsalaf.

I didn't wanted to discuss this topic  had this Dahlani didn't paint here lies and misrepresentation of towhid. He forced me to clear the smoke he created.

Up to date he still thinks its football match. The more I expose his lies the more he post non Islamic cheap stand. 

I saw him quoting Kabbani, American spy Sufi who fooled small group of Leb. and Habash's. Read below and see

how he distorted/misquoted the reality of salaf and its Scholars. May Allah give him what he deserve

Abu Mujahid

Kabbani�s Allegations of Anthropomorphism against the Salafis

Version 1.0

This article looks at Kabbani�s accusations against the Salafis that they are anthropomorphists as regards their belief in the Attributes of Allaah.

(All quotations from Kabbani, unless otherwise stated, are taken from his work �Islamic Beliefs and Doctrine According to Ahl al-Sunna�,

Vol. 1, as-Sunna Foundation of America publication, Second Edition, 1997)

COMPARING ALLAAH TO THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE CREATION

Having taken offence at the words of ibn Taymiyyah, Kabbani writes:

"In his infamous �Aqida wasitiyya, Ibn Taymiyya establishes a clear-cut case of tamthil or similitude for Allah and His attributes by comparing Him to the moon in his
interpretation of the verse 57: 4: �He is with you wherever you are� (Ibn Taymiyyah says):

�The phrase �and He is with you� does not mean that He blends into creation... Nay the
moon... one of the smallest of Allah�s creations, is both placed in the heaven (mawdu�un fi al-samaa�) and present with the traveller and the non-traveller wherever they may be. And the Exalted is above (fawq) the Throne, as a watchful guardian of His creatures and their protector Who is cognizant of them.� (Kabbani continues):... we all know that none of the Ahl al-Sunna ever compared Allah to the moon, or Allah�s knowledge to the moon�s rays.

Exalted is Allah high above the fancies of those who give such examples for Him. Yet we
find today the same type of aberration still passing for Islamic education, in books such as Ibn al-�Uthaymin�s Sharh al �aqida al-wasitiya, which we will address in a few pages, and where the author, dissatisfied with Ibn Taymiyya�s moon, turns to comparing Allah to the sun instead."

(Kabbani, Islamic Beliefs and Doctrine According to Ahl al-Sunna, p. 98, 1997)

It will be clear, if Allaah wills, to any seeker of truth that no attempt has been made by
either ibn Taymiyyah or ibn al-Uthaymeen to liken Allaah to His creation. Ibn Taymiyyah�s recourse to the example he chose was simply as an illustration of the use of the word ma�a  (with) in the �Arabic language. Not that he is saying Allaah is the moon or the moon is Allaah or that there is any similarity between them, despite Kabbani�s assertions. Anyone truly familiar with the works of ibn Taymiyyah and ibn al-Uthaymeen would be the first to acknowledge their censure of those who liken Allaah to His creation or vice versa.

Ibn al-Uthaymeen, for example, said: "Ahlus-Sunnah are free from resembling Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, to His creation, both in respect of His Dhaat and His Attributes...

Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa�ah affirm the Attributes for Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic,
without resemblance" and he added: "Our belief is that there is nothing which resembles
Allaah." (Sharh al-�Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah 1/pp. 102 and 108 of ibn al-Uthaymeen)

And ibn Taymiyyah clearly said: "They (Ahlus-Sunnah) do not make resemblance between His Attributes and the attributes of the creation, because for Him, Glorified is He, there is no comparison, nor equal, nor partner, and there is no analogy for Him with His creation."

(al-�Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah 1/p.127 with the commentary of ibn al-Uthaymeen)

Furthermore, if Kabbani is adamant in his criticism of the examples used by ibn Taymiyyah and ibn al-Uthaymeen, how then does he view the following ahaadeeth?

Jareer ibn �Abdullah reports: We were with the Prophet and he looked at the (full) moon
and said: <<Certainly you will see your Lord as you see this moon and you will have no
trouble in seeing Him...>> (Al-Bukhaaree)

Abu Sa�eed al-Khudree relates: We said: O Allaah's Messenger! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? He said: <<Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon when the sky is clear?>> We said: No. He said: <<So you will have no difficulty in seeing your Lord on that Day as you have no difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon.>>
(Al-Bukhaaree)

Abu Hurayrah relates: They (the Companions of the Prophet) said: O Messenger of Allaah, will we be able to see our Lord on the Day of Judgement? He replied: <<Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun at noon when there is no cloud over it?>> They said: No. He again said: <<Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on the fourteenth night when there is no cloud over it?>> They said: No. Thereupon he said: <<By Allaah Who is the One in Whose Hand is my life, you will not face any more difficulty in seeing your Lord than you face in seeing one of them.>> (Muslim)

Or is Kabbani going to find fault with these hadeeth also?

Or is he going to accuse his own teachers �Abdullah ad-Daghestani and Nazim al-Qubrusi of similitude in comparing Allaah with the Queen of England?

"Allah Almighty called Muhammad (peace be upon him) to His Divine Presence, and the
Prophet (peace be upon him) went as ordered, just as a dignitary is received by the Queen
of England."

(Nazim, Mercy Oceans - The Teachings of Maulana Abdullah al-Faizi ad-Daghestani, p. 9, 1980)

Kabbani ought therefore to take the following words of his that he has directed at others
and apply them to his teachers: "Since when do created things serve as an analogy for the
Creator?" (Kabbani, p.191)

After expressing disdain that Allaah has apparently been compared to the sun and moon,
Kabbani, in contrast, is offended later in his book (pp. 197-198) by ibn al-Uthaymeen�s
negation of the fact that none of the Prophets share in any of Allaah�s Divine Attributes.
Kabbani hurriedly points out that, yes, the Prophets have been described with some of His Attributes! Once again he misses the point. Ibn al-Uthaymeen�s negation was to show that there is no similarity between the reality of Allaah�s attributes and those of the Prophets.

Ibn al-Uthaymeen is fully aware that in a number of places in the Qur�aan both the
Attributes of Allaah and those of the Prophets have been described using the same words.

Now here is the crux of the matter: Is Kabbani, by insisting that the Prophets are described with some of the Attributes of Allaah, falling into anthropomorphism?

Or put another way: Does, for example, saying that Allaah has the Attribute of Life and
Knowledge and at the same time affirming that the Prophets and indeed others from the
creation also have life and knowledge cause the speaker to fall into the very same abyss of tashbeeh (anthropomorphism) that Kabbani is quick to accuse others of?

Or is this merely a resemblance in wording and not in the true reality of such attributes?

CLARIFICATION ON THE WAY OF THE SALAF FROM THE IMAAM OF

HADEETH AND AUTHOR OF THE FAMOUS SUNAN, AT-TIRMIDHEE

At-Tirmidhee writes in his Sunan (1/128-129):

"It has been said by more than one person from the People of Knowledge about such
ahaadeeth that there is no resemblance to the Attributes of Allaah. And the Lord - the
Blessed, the Most High - descends to the lowest heaven every night. So they say: Affirm
these narrations, have faith in them and do not deny them, and do not ask how. The likes
of this has been related from Maalik ibn Anas, Sufyaan ath-Thawree, ibn �Uyaynah and
�Abdullah ibn al-Mubaarak, who all said about these ahaadeeth: �Leave them as they are
without asking how.� Such is the saying of the People of Knowledge from Ahl as-Sunnah
wal-Jamaa�ah. However, the Jahmiyyah oppose these narrations and say: This is making
resemblance (tashbeeh)! However, Allaah - the Most High - has mentioned in various places in His Book the Attribute of Hand, Hearing and Seeing. So the Jahmiyyah make false interpolation (taweel) of these verses and explain them in a way other than that explained by the People of Knowledge. They say: Indeed, Allaah did not create Aadam with His own Hand. And they say that the meaning of Hand is: Power. Ishaaq ibn Raahawaiah (one of the famous teachers of al-Bukhaaree) said: �Resemblance is if it is said: Hand like my hand,
or similar to my hand. Or Hearing like my hearing, or similar to my hearing. So when it is
said: Hearing like my hearing, or similar to my hearing, then this is making resemblance. But if what is being said is what Allaah has said: Hand, Hearing, Seeing, and it is not asked how, nor is it said: like my hearing, or similar to my hearing, then this is not making resemblance. Allaah - the Most Blessed, Most High - said in His Book: <There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing.>"

Could anything be clearer than this in clarifying the confusion that Kabbani has portrayed in his books?

More to come........

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 1:10pm

Let us look closely at this statement from at-Tirmidhee:

i. The view he has expressed, as he himself affirms, is the position of the People of
Knowledge from Ahl as-Sunnah wal-Jamaa�ah, such as: Maalik ibn Anas, Sufyaan ath-
Thawree, Sufyaan ibn �Uyaynah, �Abdullah ibn al-Mubaarak and Ishaaq ibn Raahawaiah.

ii. That the Jahmiyyah accuse Ahlus-Sunnah of anthropomorphism when they agree with
the views of the Imaams mentioned in (i) above.

The only justifiable reply to Kabbani�s aspersions that the Salafis are anthropomorphists is the statement of Alee ibn al-Madeenee (teacher of al-Bukhaaree) who said: "When someone says so and so is an anthropomorphist, we come to know that he is a Jahmee." (Reported by al-Laalakaa�ee in Sharh Usool I�tiqaad no.306). And Aboo Haatim ar-Raazee (d.277H)

who said: "A sign of the Jahmiyyah is that they call Ahlus-Sunnah anthropomorphists."
(From his book Ahlus-Sunnah p.21).

iii. Ahlus-Sunnah are not making resemblance between Allaah and His creation when they affirm for Allaah those attributes that He has described Himself with, such as: Hand,
Hearing, Face etc. As Ishaaq ibn Raahawaiah said: "Resemblance is if it is said: Hand like my hand, or similar to my hand. Or Hearing like my hearing, or similar to my hearing. So when it is said: Hearing like my hearing, or similar to my hearing, then this is making resemblance..."

This is the very same understanding of the Salaf which ibn Taymiyyah was to repeat
centuries after Ishaaq ibn Raahawaiah:

"It is a must to affirm that which Allaah affirms for Himself, whilst negating any likeness to Him with His creation... Whoever says: His Knowledge is like my knowledge, His Power is like my power, or Love like my love, or Pleasure like my pleasure, or Hand like my hand, or Istawaa like my ascending, then he has resembled and likened Allaah to the creation."

(at-Tadmuriyyah, p.20, of ibn Taymiyyah)

Aside from showing that the methodology of ibn Taymiyyah was wholly in conformance
with Ishaaq ibn Raahawaiah and the other scholars of the Salaf which at-Tirmidhee
mentioned, this quote is another concise reply to the allegations of anthropomorphism

maliciously levelled at him. Ibn Taymiyyah�s way, as he himself describes, was to believe in the Attributes of Allaah: "whilst negating any likeness to Him with His creation."

Therefore, since the Salafis do not say: "Hand like my hand, or similar to my hand. Or Hearing like my hearing, or similar to my hearing," but rather say whatever Allaah has said about Himself, this is not, despite what Kabbani would have his readers believe, anthropomorphism. As Ishaaq ibn Raahawaiah concluded: "Hand, Hearing, Seeing, and it is not asked how, nor is it said: like my hearing, or similar to my hearing, then this is not making resemblance"

KABBANI�S WAY IS IN ACCORD WITH THE TEACHINGS OF THE JAHMIYYAH
AND IN OPPOSITION TO IMAAM ABOO HANEEFAH AND ABUL HASAN AL-

ASH�AREE

iv. According to at-Tirmidhee, the Jahmiyyah say: "Indeed, Allaah did not create Aadam
with His own Hand. And they say that the meaning of Hand is: Power."

At-Tirmidhee shows how Ahlus-Sunnah have rejected this interpretation. Yet Kabbani
disagrees with the likes of this great scholar of hadeeth as well as the Imaams mentioned by him and chooses instead to fall in line with the beliefs of the Jahmiyyah. Kabbani�s
interpretation of Hand as meaning Power can be found on p.185 of his book. Earlier in his book (p.110) Kabbani says that Hand could mean Covenant (�ahd) or �care� (al-�inaya). The same attribute is interpreted as �kindness and goodness� on p.118, and then again, after mentioning Power as a possible understanding, Kabbani, presumably unsure as to its true meaning, gives two further options: it could also mean Mercy or Generosity. Further into the book (p.199) we find Flavor being added as yet another alternative. It is surprising then to find Kabbani saying: "There was never nor is there now any disagreement among the Sunni scholars about issues of belief." (p.216).

He himself mentions that there are at least six substantive differences between al-Ash�aree and al-Maturidee (p.7, footnote).

Imaam as-Saaboonee (d.448H) also confirms the false interpretation of the Jahmiyyah regarding Allah�s attribute of Hand (in his book detailing the belief of the Scholars of Hadeeth): "So they (the Scholars of Hadeeth) do not distort the words from their context, by carrying the meaning of the two Hands of Allaah to mean two bounties or two powers which is the distortion of the Mu�tazilah and the Jahmiyyah, may Allaah destroy them."

(Aqeedah Ahlus-Sunnah wa Ashaabul-Hadeeth wal-A�mmah, no.3)

And al-Haafidh ibn �Abdul-Barr (d.463H) wrote:

"Ahlus-Sunnah are agreed in affirming all of the Attributes which are related in the
Qur�aan and the Sunnah, having faith in them and understanding them in a real sense
(�alal-haqeeqah) not metaphorically. How they are is not to be asked. However, the

Jahmiyyah, the Mutazillah and the Khawaarij deny them and do not carry them upon their real sense, claiming that whoever affirms them has made resemblance and they claim that whoever recites them as they are is a mushabbih (a person guilty of making resemblance)."

(ibn �Abdul-Barr, At-Tamheed 7/145)

These are the very same Jahmiyyah about whose founder - Jahm ibn Saffwaan - al-
Bukhaaree reports with his isnaad in Khalq Af�aalul-�Ibaad (no.70):

"There was a man from the people of Marw who used to be a friend of Jahm but then cut
off from and avoided him. So he was asked: �Why do you avoid him?� So he replied: �He
has done things which cannot be tolerated. One day I recited a particular verse - the
narrator forgot which verse it was - and he (Jahm) said: �How eloquent was Muhammad.� I tolerated this. Then he recited Soorah Taa Haa and when he reached <The Most-Merciful made Istawaa over the Throne> he (Jahm) said: �By Allaah, if I could find a way I would erase it from the Mushaf.� So I tolerated this. Then he recited Soorah al-Qasas and when he came to the mention of Moosaa he said: �What is this? The story of Moosaa is mentioned at one place and not completed, then it is mentioned here and not completed.� Then he (Jahm) kicked the Mushaf out of his room and so I attacked him.�"

Ibn Katheer relates:

"Jahm ibn Saffwaan was killed by the governor of Marw, Salam ibn Ahwaz, in the year
128H."

(Ibn Katheer, al-Bidaayah wa an-Nihaayah 9/364)

Imaam Aboo Haneefah has also long since explained the error of figuratively interpreting
the Attribute of Hand:

"For Him (Allaah), the Most High, is a Hand, a Face and a Self, just as he has stated in the Qur�aan. And whatever Allaah, the Most High, has mentioned in the Qur�aan regarding the Face, the Hand and Self, these are Attributes of His without (delving) into the howness. It is not said that His Hand means His ability or His bounty (ni�mah) because this is a nullification (ibtaal) of the Attribute..."

(Al-Fiqh al-Akbar, and see Sharh �Aqeedah at-Tahaweeyah p.219 of ibn Abil-�Izz al-Hanafee)

Likewise, Abul Hasan al-Ash�aree said: "... the saying of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic: <Whom I have created with My Own Hands> (38:75), its apparent and real (haqeeqee) meaning is the affirmation of two Hands for Allaah. So it is not permissible to alter it from the apparent meaning of two Hands to that which our opponents claim except with a proof... Consequently, about His saying: <Whom I have created with My Own Hands> it is obligatory to affirm two Hands for Allaah, the Most High, in its real meaning not with the meaning of two bounties (ni�matayn)."

(al-Ash�aree, Al-Ibaanah �an Usool ad-Diyaanah, p.133. The ascription of this book to Abul-Hasan al-Ash�aree, and that it was his final book concerning beliefs, has been attested to by
a number of scholars: al-Haafidh ibn �Asaakir in Tabyeenul-Kadhab al-Muftaree (p.152), al-Bayhaqee in al-I�tiqaad (p.31), adh-Dhahabee in al-�Uluww (no.276) and Ibnul-�Imaad in Shadhraatudh-Dhahab (p.303))

It is interesting to note from this quotation that Abul-Hasan al-Ash�aree considered those
who altered the apparent (dhaahir) meaning of two Hands to be �opponents� of what he
himself was upon in respect of his beliefs! Where does this leave Kabbani?

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 12:44am

It might make it easier if you learn how to copy and paste to the forum. It is hard enought trying to figure out what point you are making (you claim to be showing your sect does not believe in anthropomorphism, but this is just trying to bash Kabbani). And try leaving out your search options (the highlites one various words), it is annoying and it shows your cursory and juvenile approach to discussion.

To read your spam, one has to move far out to the right margine. I can pick out your sects misuse of Abu Hanifa's Fiaqh Al Akbar (they have dishonestly misrepresented the work and this has been clearly shown, I cannot believe your sect is still using his work, unless this is an old piece you have spammed), but your inabilty to even copy and paste in a clean manner speaks loads about yourslef as an individual. Debate the issues, and stop trying to discover which sheikh I follow.     

By the way, if you call me a liar one more time without showing specifically where I have lied, you are out of here. The time for name calling has ended, either debate or move on.

Edited by Andalus
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

It might make it easier if you learn how to copy and paste to the forum. It is hard enought trying to figure out what point you are making (you claim to be showing your sect does not believe in anthropomorphism, but this is just trying to bash Kabbani). And try leaving out your search options (the highlites one various words), it is annoying and it shows your cursory and juvenile approach to discussion.

To read your spam, one has to move far out to the right margine. I can pick out your sects misuse of Abu Hanifa's Fiaqh Al Akbar (they have dishonestly misrepresented the work and this has been clearly shown, I cannot believe your sect is still using his work, unless this is an old piece you have spammed), but your inabilty to even copy and paste in a clean manner speaks loads about yourslef as an individual. Debate the issues, and stop trying to discover which sheikh I follow.     

By the way, if you call me a liar one more time without showing specifically where I have lied, you are out of here. The time for name calling has ended, either debate or move on.

You are like that she camel who bit and cry for help. Thats Arab metaphor if you want to know. Why calling me all kind of names and want free pass!!!. I told you I'm not your Muridi.  Allah says in Quran"  Allah does not like that the evil should be uttered in public except by him who has been wronged...." Alnisaa: 148. I have every right to talk back to you seriously. That is why ILM Jarh wal Adl use the most severe evaulation.

You can call me Juvenile, immature etc but you can't get free to insult Islamic scholars and their books. If you lie about them we call you liar as you did so many times about Ibnu Abdul wahab and Ibnu Taymiyah belief and manhaj.

So just debate without bloating with empty gas. If you own this IC then go ahead and terminate my account. I tell you the sky will not fall and truth will prevail.

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 2:22pm

who are you trying to refute?

I've known brother Andalus for quite some time and quite a smart cookie. I don't think you'd want to actually debate with him on Islam. I can understand if you are trying to clarify a point concerning the rejection of Anthromorphism (which is quite decently written for once) but I cannot tell whether you are challenging brother Andalus or some Sheikh

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

You are like that she camel who bit and cry for help. Thats Arab metaphor if you want to know. Why calling me all kind of names and want free pass!!!. I told you I'm not your Muridi.  Allah says in Quran"  Allah does not like that the evil should be uttered in public except by him who has been wronged...." Alnisaa: 148. I have every right to talk back to you seriously. That is why ILM Jarh wal Adl use the most severe evaulation.

LOL....this is your response....an algorithm (although invented by Muslims, I am sure you sect has delcared them "bida'" )

You are dalali, ____________, so I prove you wrong and everyo one will see you lie______________ I show you____________I show you Ahl Asunnah__________your st**id shiekhs_____________

And I am left beside myself trying to figure out, what on earth you are ranting about.

You can call me Juvenile, immature etc but you can't get free to insult Islamic scholars and their books. If you lie about them we call you liar as you did so many times about Ibnu Abdul wahab and Ibnu Taymiyah belief and manhaj.

you dalali, I show you lie___________ if you no like truth do not lie_______ I show you_______

So just debate without bloating with empty gas. If you own this IC then go ahead and terminate my account. I tell you the sky will not fall and truth will prevail.

Abu Mujahid

I have been replying to the garbage you have been posting, but you are too busy googling a variety of sheikhs that you think I might follow so you can "get back at me". I have yet to see you provide a single reasonable argument. Just copy and pasting, and "you dalali________I show you to everyone________you tell lie___

and then what follows is a big copy and paste.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 5:01am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

asalamu alaikum

This material is garbage and lies from All.akbar.org [intentionaly wrong spelling], it is a salafi takfir site in which they make takfir of just about every group they dont agree with.

I will add these posts do not represent Salafi islam as they are not written by a salafi shaykh or anyone respectable [this relates to my post in the salafi threads of taking your deen from anyone who can speak] but some uneducated people who have access to the net.....one of those sites on the net which should be avoided due to its lack of scholarship.

If you ask the brother if he has reasonably gone through the material of the shaykhs they make takfir of, most certainly his answer would be no....only an ethical balanced individual would make the effort to research and see if everything he is reading is accurate and he just hadnt believed it all at face value.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic