IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Conspiracy theories-misplaced fears  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conspiracy theories-misplaced fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:35am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Salaams and Bismillah,

Ever heard that overanalysis leads to paralysis?

People are suffereing and dying all over the world from the conspiracies of the RICH (and ugly) against the poor (and beautiful).  And those who expose the bald-face lies of the conspirators will be blesssed by our Loving, Lord in whose hands Time rests.

People are suffering and dying because of "the ugly" poor too...without "the ugly" poor there would be no "ugly" rich.

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 12:33pm

People are suffering and dying because of "the ugly" poor too...without "the ugly" poor there would be no "ugly" rich.

Hija, please, worry not about the one who penned down this, he sure lives on some planet of his own.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Who is "our enemy"? and how do you see disarming this enemy with "absolutly available peaceful means?

You will agree that such serious studies do involve high consultancy charges, confidentiality and non-circumvention clauses. If you are still serious, send us your solicitor's details and I will place a viable agreement with them!!

are you offering me a college education?

high consultancy charges...how high exactly are we talking about?

my solicitor's details... i do not exactly know what you mean by solicitor....

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 1:38pm

high consultancy charges...how high exactly are we talking about? Exceptionally high, my friend, I charge �2000 an hour. Euros only, I don't accept dollars.

Attorney is called a solicitor in real or, say, in queen's English

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 1:46pm

So i need to send you the details of my attorney? how so is that requiered?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 7:08pm

So i need to send you the details of my attorney? how so is that requiered?

Sir, you asked me some interesting question just a post or two ago.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 7:44pm

Mr Starcomm:

How can you state that you are in the UK and not know what a solicitor is? hmmm, too many visits by too many bobbies...

And what is your favourite colour?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 8:02pm

How can you state that you are in the UK and not know what a solicitor is? hmmm, too many visits by too many bobbies...

Hamsheer, that's the only reasom why I am charging him for asking me the single most st**id question ever asked by any poster. I have a feel about his location.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic